Rick Ross Hires 24-Hour Armed Security After Drive-By Shooting

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2013, 09:32 AM         #21
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
oh its ok for rick ross to have security now? this the same guy that runs with fat joe? fat joe is the same guy that clowns 50 for having security.

remember 50 and pac got shot. rick didnt.

you would think rick ross is some zulu beast super hero warrior on his records.. wtf he doing with 24 hour security?

rick ross said he got a 2 million dollar crew in new york?...... its the NYPD - 50 cent
EXACTLY!!!!!.....he claim he run the streets and can put 1,000 n*ggas on any block at any given time!! then the fu*k u need to hire Armed security for??
 5 years ago '04        #22
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
sh*t just got real for Ross......
 5 years ago '06        #23
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
Nothing wrong with having 24 hour security when you are a target in the streets but don't act like you have all the hoods on lock and you can't be touched when you're on a radio station ..
 5 years ago '10        #24
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 HipHopFactz said:
Rozay should have had security in the first place, he shudnt have been so cheep with his life, look at Jayz and 50, they both have armed ex police officers gaurding them.

Although Rozay has given off the vibe that he is the biggest boss thus u seen so far, so people will clown him for being silent and hiding behind newspapers...Pac and them never showed no fear.

Also with the Pac situation, he actually got shot and didnt lay on the floor with guns pointing at him, he went for his piece instead. Rozay heard a few rounds go off in the air and tried to commit suicide by driving into a chicken spot.

Also Snoop was shot at, so DR had no choice to increase their security whenever they came over to NY. You were talking about two artists who were the soul of the record label and worth 50 million $ more than Rick Ross.

If you are rappin about the streets and claiming u a boss u better have some shooters on ur team, ready to save ur life, Ross clearly is no boss, he wasnt moving like a boss.
man cut it out. Pac was my n*gga but stop makin excuses. what u think pac was doin when they was bussin at him in Vegas? he was runnin to the backseat, not playin superman. he was able to reach for his tool in the NYC shooting because he wasnt in a car being sprayed at in traffic. those are 2 completely different situations

And pac had security AND vehicles trailing him and still got hit. like 8ball said:

"u got all the latest guns, u got 80 n*ggas witcha
but if n*ggas wanna hit ya, best believe they'll getcha"

seems like a lotta yall just hate ross
 5 years ago '13        #25
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38334 38334
Rozay been said he was moving like a boss with bulliet proof cars, 1000 shooters on his team in every state, turns out he rides around dolo, i am guessing he dont got money like he claims, security teams are not cheep

This dude stays gettin his card pulled
 5 years ago '10        #26
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
oh its ok for rick ross to have security now? this the same guy that runs with fat joe? fat joe is the same guy that clowns 50 for having security.

remember 50 and pac got shot. rick didnt.

you would think rick ross is some zulu beast super hero warrior on his records.. wtf he doing with 24 hour security?

rick ross said he got a 2 million dollar crew in new york?...... its the NYPD - 50 cent
wow yall some true crack babies on here man
 01-30-2013, 09:40 AM         #27
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
Nothing wrong with having 24 hour security when you are a target in the streets but don't act like you have all the hoods on lock and you can't be touched when you're on a radio station ..

That n*gga Ross eyes are open now, he need to keep that Teflon Don/Major Coke Dealer persona strictly in the booth for the sake of his kids before he end up slumped
 5 years ago '07        #28
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 DATKIDD121 said:
wow yall some true crack babies on here man

why cuz im telling the truth?

i don't mind rappers having security but dont clown rappers before you for having security when your doing the same thing.
 5 years ago '13        #29
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
man cut it out. Pac was my n*gga but stop makin excuses. what u think pac was doin when they was bussin at him in Vegas? he was runnin to the backseat, not playin superman. he was able to reach for his tool in NYC because he wasnt in a car being sprayed at in traffic. those are 2 completely different situations

And pac had security AND vehicles trailing him and still got hit. like 8ball said:

"u got all the latest guns, u got 80 n*ggas witcha
but if n*ggas wanna hit ya, best believe they'll getcha"

seems like a lotta yall just hate ross
No one is saying Pac was superman, he was no punk though, thats the difference between a dude raised by k!llers and a CO who locks up k!llers.

Pac saw his shooters...Rozay didnt see anyone, his car wasnt hit, he heard a few shots go off in the air and drove in to a chicken spot and now he is shaken up. The hiring of secuity is not an issue, he should have done that a long long time ago when he was running his mouth off, he gave off the illusion he was riding around like Obama, turns out he riding around like a dummy.

Pac was a 25 year old young man walking in uncharted territory, he was setting a new blueprint for rappers to learn from, Ross is a 37 year old man who is trying to live his second childhood, u are suppose to learn from the mistakes of ur peers.
 5 years ago '10        #30
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
No one is saying Pac was superman, he was no punk though, thats the difference between a dude raised by k!llers and a CO who locks up k!llers.

Pac saw his shooters...Rozay didnt see anyone, his car wasnt hit, he heard a few shots go off in the air and drove in to a chicken spot and now he is shaken up. The hiring of secuity is not an issue, he should have done that a long long time ago when he was running his mouth off, he gave off the illusion he was riding around like Obama, turns out he riding around like a dummy.

Pac was a 25 year old young man walking in uncharted territory, he was setting a new blueprint for rappers to learn from, Ross is a 37 year old man who is trying to live his second childhood, u are suppose to learn from the mistakes of ur peers.
bruh just admit it, u hate ross. no need for us to go back & forth. what was ross suppose to do? sit there and wait to see shooters? wait on the bullets? lmao what did u expect his reaction to be?

Pac was still talkin sh*t after he got shot the 1st time, and n*ggas LOVED it. but when ross talk sh*t, its a problem

and like i said, even though Pac had vehicles trailing him, he still got caught up.
 5 years ago '08        #31
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
Those same security can sell out and let the gunnaZ go in
 5 years ago '13        #32
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
bruh just admit it, u hate ross. no need for us to go back & forth. what was ross suppose to do? sit there and wait to see shooters? wait on the bullets? lmao what did u expect his reaction to be?

Pac was still talkin sh*t after he got shot the 1st time, and n*ggas LOVED it. but when ross talk sh*t, its a problem

and like i said, even though Pac had vehicles trailing him, he still got caught up.
Lol@ i hate ross

I dont know what Ross was suppose to do, he should never been dolo in a car in the first place, with all that is going on around him as of lates. What this situation has shown us is that Ross doesnt have a 1000 k!llers in every state.

The reason why people fu*ked with 2pac and clown Ross is we can see who is a big fraud, as people we can see Pac had some heart and didnt HIDE his PAST and blame it on photoshops etc...

Pac was named after a revolutionary

Ross decides to name himself after a Snitch drug dealer - who doesnt even respect him

Then on top of that dude turns out to be a CO who locks up crimnals and then instead of owning up and saying "yo u got me", he blame it on photoshop

And after all this he is still running his mouth and now gets shot at and his 1000 k!llers are nowhere to be seen

Now ur mad at folks for clowning,, Ross is the gift that keeps giving

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 01-30-2013 at 10:10 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660

[pic - click to view]

01-30-2013, 10:21 AM         #34
PROPHET POSSE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

[pic - click to view]

reality check been done.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #35
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Lol@ i hate ross

I dont know what Ross was suppose to do, he should never been dolo in a car in the first place, with all that is going on around him as of lates. What this situation has shown us is that Ross doesnt have a 1000 k!llers in every state.

The reason why people fu*ked with 2pac and clown Ross is we can see who is a big fraud, as people we can see Pac had some heart and didnt HIDE his PAST and blame it on photoshops etc...

Pac was named after a revolutionary

Ross decides to name himself after a Snitch drug dealer - who doesnt even respect him

Then on top of that dude turns out to be a CO who locks up crimnals and then instead of owning up and saying "yo u got me", he blame it on photoshop

And after all this he is still running his mouth and now gets shot at and his 1000 k!llers are nowhere to be seen

Now ur mad at folks for clowning,, Ross is the gift that keeps giving
mad at folks for clowning? this the internet. i know how sh*t works. i just dont like hypocrisy, and thats all i see

u act like Pac's image was never in question. u dont know how many arguments ive seen about whether pac was a real thug or not

like i said, yall just picking and choosing. everything ur bringing up about ross has been brought up about pac. im just being 100
 5 years ago '11        #36
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 DATKIDD121 said:
mad at folks for clowning? this the internet. i know how sh*t works. i just dont like hypocrisy, and thats all i see

u act like Pac's image was never in question. u dont know how many arguments ive seen about whether pac was a real thug or not

like i said, yall just picking and choosing. everything ur bringing up about ross has been brought up about pac. im just being 100
 5 years ago '07        #37
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Damn, this thread is really exposing the amount of retards we have on Boxden......
 5 years ago '04        #38
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Fresco said:
I guess it's cool for n*ggas like 50 to get called a bi*ch for rolling with cops and armed security, but it some boss sh*t for Ross to do it

I thought he had n*ggas in every state ready to hold him down. Who was he with when he got shot at? A bi*ch, an ugly bi*ch at that

Where were his flunkies and weed carriers? His underboss?
Hey hey

Don't get it twisted... Ricky Rozay is a Bossssssssssss

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #39
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 NahLij said:
But the difference is for one, Suge wasn't driving his own car, which would have been bullet proof, and secondly for some weird a.ss reason the security detail was not permitted to have their guns on them to at least shoot back.
so basically, they werent movin like bosses either right?

oh.....
 5 years ago '10        #40
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
"i could put 1000 gangstas in any hood, BUT THAT AINT WHAT IM HERE FOR"

if u gonna quote him, quote the whole statement lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy