Rick Ross Hires 24-Hour Armed Security After Drive-By Shooting

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
13049 pageviews
165 comments

Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
Rick Ross Hires 24-Hour Armed Security After Drive-By Shooting

Rick Ross is f!ghting fire with firepower ... 'cause the rap mogul just hired 24-hour ARMED personal security to watch his back in the wake of Monday's drive-by shooting ... TMZ has learned.

Ross -- aka Ricky Rozay -- was already using armed bodyguards for protection at major events like concerts and public appearances ... but now he's decided he wants a full-time security detail.

Ross was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Florida early Monday morning ... when a car pulled up next to his Rolls-Royce and opened fire. Ross lost control of the vehicle during the incident and crashed into an apartment building.

Sources close to Ross tell TMZ ... the rapper had been getting threats for a while ... but he wasn't too concerned. But we're told Ross considers the shooting to be an "eye-opener" and will do whatever it takes to keep himself safe.

[pic - click to view]

Source

165 comments for "Rick Ross Hires 24-Hour Armed Security After Drive-By Shooting"

5 years ago '07        #2
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 01-30-2013, 08:27 AM         #3
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #4
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #5
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
rap fans bout to have a field day with this. but lets not forget, my boy Pac did the same sh*t. Pac had walkie talkies, security, the whole 9

yall clown until sh*t get real and happens to u. we're just fans spectating
 5 years ago '04        #6
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
rappers been had security....
 01-30-2013, 08:38 AM         #7
rullegardin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #8
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3202 3202
 slimyellow said:
rappers been had security....
This. But if he talk that bawse shyt, he better take those bullets and prove himself!
 5 years ago '10        #9
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1233 1233
 5 years ago '04        #10
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 DATKIDD121 said:
rap fans bout to have a field day with this. but lets not forget, my boy Pac did the same sh*t. Pac had walkie talkies, security, the whole 9

pac proved that he needed them, the only enemies rick ross has is a treadmill and a plate of vegetables.
 5 years ago '04        #11
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17

HugeBBC said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #12
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 DATKIDD121 said:

Rozay should have had security in the first place, he shudnt have been so cheep with his life, look at Jayz and 50, they both have armed ex police officers gaurding them.

Although Rozay has given off the vibe that he is the biggest boss thus u seen so far, so people will clown him for being silent and hiding behind newspapers...Pac and them never showed no fear.

Also with the Pac situation, he actually got shot and didnt lay on the floor with guns pointing at him, he went for his piece instead. Rozay heard a few rounds go off in the air and tried to commit suicide by driving into a chicken spot.

Also Snoop was shot at, so DR had no choice to increase their security whenever they came over to NY. You were talking about two artists who were the soul of the record label and worth 50 million $ more than Rick Ross.

If you are rappin about the streets and claiming u a boss u better have some shooters on ur team, ready to save ur life, Ross clearly is no boss, he wasnt moving like a boss.
 5 years ago '06        #13
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
I forgot Boxden users are the biggest thugs on the planet...like if they were shot at and had money they wouldn't hire a full security detail...lol.
 01-30-2013, 09:04 AM         #14
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ ex. damn. zactly.
 5 years ago '11        #15
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,113 | Props total: 4112 4112
those bodyguards are for slapping them donuts from his hands
 5 years ago '13        #16
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The fact Rozay was rolling around dolo while he has been getting death threats, tells u how careless he has been. He says he is worth 30 million, with that kind of paper u will always be a target
 5 years ago '04        #17
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 BIGMARS said:
This. But if he talk that bawse shyt, he better take those bullets and prove himself!
What kinda dumb sh*t is this
 5 years ago '07        #18
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 DATKIDD121 said:

oh its ok for rick ross to have security now? this the same guy that runs with fat joe? fat joe is the same guy that clowns 50 for having security.

remember 50 and pac got shot. rick didnt.

you would think rick ross is some zulu beast super hero warrior on his records.. wtf he doing with 24 hour security?

rick ross said he got a 2 million dollar crew in new york?...... its the NYPD - 50 cent
 01-30-2013, 09:28 AM         #19
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
oh its ok for rick ross to have security now? this the same guy that runs with fat joe? fat joe is the same guy that clowns 50 for having security.

remember 50 and pac got shot. rick didnt.

you would think rick ross is some zulu beast super hero warrior on his records.. wtf he doing with 24 hour security?

rick ross said he got a 2 million dollar crew in new york?...... its the NYPD - 50 cent
So, you only need security if you got shot ?

You know Jay got big security...
 01-30-2013, 09:28 AM         #20
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK.....
I thought he was good where he wanted to go??? I thought he got 1,000 n*ggas in every state Lined up and ready to get at n*ggas!! those were his words.....

how the fu*k is n*ggas shooting at you an eye Opener?? I thought he lived the sh*t he raps about Shooting and k!llings all the time 'His words not Mine"

I fu*k with some of his music But
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy