most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
If any of yall are under 31, check out Air Traffic Control opportunities via the military or thru CTI schools. CTI school can be a two year community college program and you can come out making up to 125k+. Holla at me, if ya got questions.
 5 years ago '10        #22
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Look up Process Technology.

2 year degree, 22+ an hour
 5 years ago '05        #23
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675

civil engineering is fu*king boring
 5 years ago '04        #24
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
Man those taxes at 6 figures
 5 years ago '04        #25
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
ok cool?
we all knew that doctors and lawyers make money
 5 years ago '05        #26
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
Drs vary in pay a lot, internal med and family med make around 175-200, specialties pay more pain docs started at 300, perinatologists made around 400-450 mor if they did fetal surgery, ortho surgeons make a k!lling. Being on call too can make you a lot f money.
 5 years ago '04        #27
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,003 | Props total: 11807 11807
Docs come out of college 12 years after they started (more if they choose a specialty), at least $150,000 in debt with student loans, having missed out entirely on the prime years of their lives (early to late 20s), foregone any opportunities to travel or date for extended periods of time during school, spending 70+ hours a week buried in either books/rotations/exam prep/internship/residency/reading, and still aren't making relatively more money than they were a few years ago due to HMO bullsh*t/malpractice insurance etc.

There's a reason there aren't any doctors posting on boxden

Nah fu*k that I'll take my eletrical engineering job and 90k paying job for right now and work my way up with or without a second degree
 01-30-2013, 07:33 PM         #28
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shouts to all my fellow computer field guys.

I'd strongly suggest medical information systems to anyone out there.
 5 years ago '07        #29
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 FrankAndBeans said:
If thats what makes you feel good poor boy
You're a dumbass.

You the type who will be making millions but hate everything because money is all that will matter to you and you'll forget that you're suppose to live a life, not live by a piece of paper.

Word though, whatever makes him feel better cause he's poor.

"Some people are so poor, all they have is money"

01-30-2013, 07:44 PM         #30
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetfd said:
Lawyers round out the top three at $130,490.
best decision I've ever made in my life.
 5 years ago '04        #31
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Freelance graphic design = borderline minimum wage

Thank God I'm white and Jewish in America; I'm gonna inevitably prosper no matter what.
 5 years ago '11        #32
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,583 | Props total: 6483 6483
Going back to school in the fall to start working on my masters. A bachelors in History is just not strong enough with the jobs I've applied for. A lot places are looking for experience more than anything.

But once I get my foot in the federal government tho

But yeah these jobs are the way to go in this economy. Good luck to ya'll who are pursuing degrees in those fields.
 5 years ago '07        #33
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
My homie's brother is a web developer... that cat is PAID!!! Went to his brother's crib last summer and dude is living very very comfortable.
 5 years ago '10        #34
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,427 | Props total: 6603 6603
 I.J. said:
Web developer/Computer Systems Analyst

6 figures by 30 here i come
My brother just got his foot in apple for computer analyst he can support my 70k a year lazy a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #35
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
There's so many lawyers in DC that the pay has gone down...there's lawyers out here making 40k
 5 years ago '05        #36
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Civil Engineer - Not all top jobs keep you hidden behind a desk. With America’s infrastructure in desperate need of repair, the BLS predicts that this field will steadily increase, and the average wage is $82,710.
One year until I get that diploma

Might go to Grad School, but I've been told I have jobs lined up once I graduate so

Couldn't come any sooner though, so close to being so fu*king broke right now it's depressing
 5 years ago '07        #37
key2007 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$938 | Props total: 1230 1230
 torious said:
Docs come out of college 12 years after they started (more if they choose a specialty), at least $150,000 in debt with student loans, having missed out entirely on the prime years of their lives (early to late 20s), foregone any opportunities to travel or date for extended periods of time during school, spending 70+ hours a week buried in either books/rotations/exam prep/internship/residency/reading, and still aren't making relatively more money than they were a few years ago due to HMO bullsh*t/malpractice insurance etc.

There's a reason there aren't any doctors posting on boxden

Nah fu*k that I'll take my eletrical engineering job and 90k paying job for right now and work my way up with or without a second degree
Most people that are getting MD's aren't doing it because of the money. You can make money elsewhere with the amount of work and dedication that goes into becoming a doctor. You have to have passion for medicine or you wont make it. Also, once you're a physician you'll never be out of a job...money is just a perk. Plus I'm enjoying life to the fullest and i'm in my first year of medical school so it just depends on how you allocate your hours
 5 years ago '09        #38
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35252 35252
making $8,000 weekly selling drugs while poisoning my community >>
 5 years ago '04        #39
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
these "reports" are always somewhat misleading.

Guys, look beyond the "wage". There's a reason why on Wall Street, the salary isn't what they working for, it's the bonuses.

A lot of professions, especially those in sales, can get you in the 6 figure range. I know guys personally that make 150K to anywhere past the 200K in sales after they factor in bonuses and compensations. Mortgage Consultants/loan originators make as much money as that too. The catch is obviously the amount of stress to perform because if you don't perform, you don't get a comp check. I'm a consultant and that's basically what i live with; lots of stress daily but i know if i put my work in, the check is gonna be looking very nice.
 5 years ago '04        #40
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Garnet & Gold said:
One year until I get that diploma

Might go to Grad School, but I've been told I have jobs lined up once I graduate so

Couldn't come any sooner though, so close to being so fu*king broke right now it's depressing
Congrats buddy

I have a friend who graduated from GT in mechanical engineering. Got a job right outta school with a gas company out in San Antonio. They start him off at 60K the first 6 months plus bonuses and then he gets bumped into the 6 digit range by his 3rd year with the company. Anything engineering and the sciences will guarantee you a nice paycheck. It takes hard work to complete a course load in math, physics, engineering courses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy