Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
Somewhere nelly's band aid is feeling ashamed of this hot mess
 5 years ago '12        #22
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 2314 2314
Looks like Nelly is trying to find a spot on Kids Bop album with this song
 5 years ago '10        #23
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
oh my........
 5 years ago '10        #24
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
I may not like the song but flo-rida owes Nelly 75% of the money he made while Nelly went through his family struggles. fu*k the bullsh*t, Nelly is still one of the top selling artists of the decade. One hit song every year pays bills.
 5 years ago '04        #25
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
ironically Flo rida said he studied Nelly to develop his style. Even walked to a nelly concert b4.

Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club is infamous for getting the juice all the while cracking jokes. Pop rapper (yes) Flo-Rida was in the studio with Charlamagne, DJ Envy and Angela Yee yesterday morning and although he appeared to attempt to be incognito the trio stirred up trouble per usual. For example Charlamagne spared no time asking him "what voodoo doctor did you hire that took all of Nelly's musical power and gave it to you?". That question could have created problems but instead Flo-Rida explained how much of an influence Nelly has been to his career even telling a story about once walking to a concert of his only to find out that it was cancelled.
 5 years ago '04        #26
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
 justinjones said:
nelly...if you want that flo rida money then you better get ready to take flo rida critisim
flo rida money? GTFOH.....Flo rida wish he had Nelly money... This song is awful, but he been heading this direction for awhile

[video - click to view]

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 01-29-2013 at 06:08 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 438 438
SMH Nelly my n*gga I hate it had to be him
 5 years ago '06        #28
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
This is awful
 5 years ago '11        #29
Gou 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 Account001 said:

This n*gga aint seen what happened to flo rida.... n*gga aint even considered a rapper no more lol
 Peterparker said:
This sh*t will be blasting on commercials for Teen Nick,Disney, Hub, Nick Jr., and Disney Xtreme yall n*ggas just don't know. All the kids in the jungle gym gone be cranking up to this sh*t right here.

Coming to a fruit roll ups commercial near you

5 years ago '04        #30
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
14 years? n*gga u been absent for at least 8.. u irrelevant now Nelly..

just stick with ur new gig that Kevin Hart put u on.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
wtf is this man

Nelly lost a lot respect
 5 years ago '07        #32
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
wow. this sounds like one of those 15 year kiddie pop joints that plays in the morns on MTV.,,thats annoying a.ss fu*k. this is beyond terrible.
 5 years ago '07        #33
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
is this the dude from one direction?
 5 years ago '05        #34
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9707 9707
Only one person in here got it right. Flo Rida owes Nelly and not the other way around. Nelly was making Flo Rida type sh*t years before Flo Rida began doing that "singles" sh*t.

That SweatSuit album (that's what it's called right?) didn't sell nearly as much as country grammar, but look at the singles off that album. Nelly started "the album isn't selling, but i can push these singles instead and be successful as fu*k" trend in hip-hop. Remember that track he did with that country dude? all Flo Rida is doing now is that, but at least Nelly was trying to sell that double album. Flo Rida is gonna push those singles and give no fu*ks that his album hasn't sold over 100,000 copies yet... why would he care?

Nelly knows who he can sell music to since n*ggas are a waste of his time. They're not buying his sh*t so a few boxden members saying he sold out is worthless when he's pulling in paychecks and advertising deals.

song is garbage though.
 5 years ago '12        #35
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
nELLY WHY???

5 years ago '07        #36
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
this is not hip hop. this is kids bop 22
 5 years ago '09        #37
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35324 35324
say what you will about his music but nelly is still fine as fukk, he needs to let the music thing go and focus more on those fitness workout videos he was doing i dirtied a couple pairs of drawers watching those things, lemme tell ya
[pic - click to view]

that's a fine brother right there, damn near 40 but doesnt look a day over 21...you can tell he works out right and drinks plenty of water. he's got the perfect physique, upper body is built just right, not too bulky and not too skinny and you can tell he focuses on his legs too which is good because so many n*ggas just bench and curl without doing a squat or a leg press

i hope his next album flops (it most likely will, this aint 2002 so aint nobody checkin for this n*gga)and he's forced to drop a s3x tape with ashanti to pay his bills so the entire world can finally see what mr. cornell haynes jr. is working with...with his s3xy a.ss

p.s. - that song fukking blows
 5 years ago '05        #38
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
When Nelly first came out, I aint fu*k wit that sh*t. But as mainstream hip hop started to get worse, I started really missin the days when the WORST sh*t on the radio was hot in herre. That sh*t is genius compared to what be bangin these days.
 5 years ago '11        #39
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 The Bully said:
say what you will about his music but nelly is still fine as fukk, he needs to let the music thing go and focus more on those fitness workout videos he was doing i dirtied a couple pairs of drawers watching those things, lemme tell ya
[pic - click to view]

that's a fine brother right there, damn near 40 but doesnt look a day over 21...you can tell he works out right and drinks plenty of water. he's got the perfect physique, upper body is built just right, not too bulky and not too skinny and you can tell he focuses on his legs too which is good because so many n*ggas just bench and curl without doing a squat or a leg press

i hope his next album flops (it most likely will, this aint 2002 so aint nobody checkin for this n*gga)and he's forced to drop a s3x tape with ashanti to pay his bills so the entire world can finally see what mr. cornell haynes jr. is working with...with his s3xy a.ss

p.s. - that song fukking blows
 5 years ago '04        #40
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
How young are the n*ggas on this forum. Nelly was making songs like this on Country Grammar 13 years ago. FloRida wouldn't even be able to do those songs, if it wasn't for Nelly. Fo Rida was in high school when Ride With Me was on the radio. This aint nothing new.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy