Rick Ross Confirmed As Driver In Drive-By Shooting Incident, Passenger Identified **PICS**

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Radio Raheem said:
And she prolli still look better than your bi*ch

Get em!!!

n*ggaz is mad critical about bi*ches from behind a computer screen
 5 years ago '10        #62
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
I thought his bi*ch would be badder than that
 01-28-2013, 10:37 PM         #63
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Yo I got hotter bi*ches that than, speak for yourself.

Are you even a muslim or just have a fake muslim name?
n*gga is you serious?
 5 years ago '05        #64
ice wolf 515 heat pts515 OP
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Chief Dee said:
Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt Ice Wolf one of the main posters talking about how nobody would do anything to Rick Ross? If that's the case, it's ironic he started this thread. So much for, "nobody gonna do sh*t to him".

I know I said this on Nov 28th

'Ross is in a f#cked up position right now. I hope he doesnt end up like B-I-G. I could see it happening tho'
 5 years ago '07        #65
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 DipsetSoulja said:
LIV, Mansion, SET, Cameo, and Dream just to name a few. These are all SoBe which I take it you will be. All spacious, all have bad a.ss bi*ches. Start saving now b if you tryna have a good time.

yeah ive been saving for a couple of months, me and my girl and my best friend and his girl are staying right in South Beach for an entire week. Ive heard about Mansion. Im all about the BIG club setting but i hate not being able to breathe and not stepping on peoples toes to get a damn drink, im looking for both a club scene, and the laid back lounge type deal. I love relaxing lounge type settings with sofas and a laid back atmosphere.

Trying to get National Geographic in that motherfu*ker too so were planning on going to the everglades

my boy went to The U for 2 years so we got the weed, molls, white girl hook up

bringing some "drank" myself
 5 years ago '07        #66
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Ghost Writer said:
LIV is still "the best" probably as far as popularity and sh*t. But there's plenty of night clubs in SOBE. Then you got downtown Miami and sh*t. It really depends what your into and what kind of crowd you trying to chill with...

LIV is definitely large and roomy and has a huge dance floor. A lot of the nights are dance music though. Sunday is their hip-hop night....

"LIV on sunday, King of Diamonds Monday." -tunechi
 5 years ago '11        #67
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
bruh

37?

Old a.ss n*gga shoulda been quit rapping bout selling keelos and popping off shottys.
bruh

50 cent...37?

Old a.ss n*gga shoulda been quit rapping bout selling keelos and popping off shottys.

[spoiler - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #68
jazminsti 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 51 51
They coming for that head.
 5 years ago '04        #69
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
id fu*k the broad. what do yall be fu*kin?
i know bx got well off producers and intel for labels/artists but damn...the audacity of some of you bi*chless n*ggas.
 5 years ago '12        #70
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Radio Raheem said:
And she prolli still look better than your bi*ch
Ok which pic r u going by???? The before Photoshop pic... Or the final that has been edited, airbrushed, and only the pics with the best angles posted? Look at her skin in the pic at the club, uneven, blotches, dirty lookin, now look at the wonders or Photoshop pro.
 5 years ago '06        #71
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
 jmheight1 said:
STAR & BUC WILD ‏@STARANDBUCWILD
Little Haitian n*ggas testing their guns in the air and Ricky Rozay is so shook he drives into a building – smh
zam bo kote'm pou neg ki panse ke yo ka teste'm
 5 years ago '04        #72
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 SpazzOut said:
I thought his bi*ch would be badder than that
I know one that loves him. makes me sick to my stomach when she describes why. Pretty broads be most of the nastiness bi*ches. They can already get d!ck so it aint a struggle for them...so they just go for some of the most off the wall freaky sh*t. ok/ugly broads gotta struggle for the d!ck, be wh0ores or accept being cheated on.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Where were Rozays bodygaurds? Also why didnt he have a burner on him?

Rozay must think this is 1996 and he is 2pac, when will these rappers learn from the mistakes of others before them

In 2013 you need a bomb proof, bulliet proof car, bodygaurds, burners, bulliet proof vests..you gotta move like ur Obama, look at how Jay and 50 roll, you'll be hard pressed to get near them.

I remember Star sayaing he met Pac once and that Pac had the wrong people around him, he was to easy to touch..Although back then u can be forgiven because he was the first to be touched, then BIG got hit, thats when many rappers switched up.

.all these gangsta rappers will millions of $ shudnt be caught slippin like this
Word, all that Teflon don and Albert Anastasia mafia talk smh he really needs to show and prove. All these rappers just havin fun in the industry, he wanna play some high profile mafia boss wit mmg. Then when n*ggas shootin them tommys like the 60s gangsters, he wanna wreck phantoms into taco stands.
 5 years ago '12        #74
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Made men 3 coming out soon?

Tracklist

1. Ls taken feat. Gunplay
2. Another GD (great depression)
3. No checks cut!
4. 20 shots in the door
5. Look at my mink... look at my beard
6. Battle raps pt 1
7. We all dyin feat. Omarion
8. Sanctuary
9. Reala then me feat. Chief keef
10. Chains and gunsmoke
 5 years ago '04        #75
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
Ehhh doesn't really seem authentic...
 01-29-2013, 06:48 AM         #76
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shateria L. Moragne-el
is a CUTIE ... She should get a PURPLE HEART though if she OFFICER RICKYS GIRLFRIEND (lmao) She probably PUTS PICTURES of EXPENSIVE THINGS SHE WANTS on THE BED HEAD BOARD WHILE OFFICER RICKY is SMASHING INCASE she NEEDS a REMINDER of WHY She is F-U-C-K-I-N-G BLACK JABBA THE HUT ...

Shateria L. Moragne-el .. MAKES SURE THE LIGHTS are COMPLETELY OFF & TAKE some PHENERGAN aka ANTI-NAUSEA PILLS .. YOU will be AIIGHT
 01-29-2013, 06:51 AM         #77
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She looks like DIAMOND from CRIME MOB & EVE ... LOVE CHILD (lol) But thats NOT a BAD THING
 5 years ago '12        #78
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
no one shot at him, he was drunk and crashed..
 5 years ago '10        #79
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
u dont miss a rolls royce when u tryin to shoot at it...especially when you are chasing it...idk man i aint wishing death on anyone but idk man

we all saw n*ggas get k!lled over twitter beef n how surreal it was so idk about this man...just seems to close and aint nobody get injured or nuthn

not saying it cant happen cuz they say it did but id have to see that to believe that no holes were in the car that was shot at 12xsn u run it into a building
 5 years ago '05        #80
ice wolf 515 heat pts515 OP
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 GUNITZCAPO said:
u dont miss a rolls royce when u tryin to shoot at it...especially when you are chasing it...idk man i aint wishing death on anyone but idk man

we all saw n*ggas get k!lled over twitter beef n how surreal it was so idk about this man...just seems to close and aint nobody get injured or nuthn

not saying it cant happen cuz they say it did but id have to see that to believe that no holes were in the car that was shot at 12xsn u run it into a building
It was warning shots

Ross's time on this earth might be very limited

He better stay locked up in the studio & give up touring if he wants to stay in the game

..... Or CUT THE CHECK
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago