Jan 28 - Dallas Police and their war against MOLLY

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #81
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Anyone that do drugs is a fool
 01-29-2013, 07:21 PM         #82
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts been around for about 100 years.

A well known german pharmaceutical company created around 1912 or so.

Then it was used in the 50s for a certain military project

None of this sh*t is new.
 5 years ago '04        #83
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 getyagameup said:
fu*k you whitey. no need for degrading comments, prick.

i peeped that too. and that's law enforcement??? such fu*king liars, i swear.

Who's white, u bi*ch? And u say no degrading comments but call me a whitey? Stupid motherfu*ker. You're a **** and so is any rapper that promotes drug use to any impressionable kid (likely black or other minorities) just for a dollar. Get mad all u want but that's coonery
 5 years ago '04        #84
mustarhymes 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 0 0
popped a molly im sweatin, whoo
 5 years ago '04        #86
mustarhymes 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 0 0
^all gold everythang
 01-29-2013, 11:12 PM         #87
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBoy773 said:
I started fu*kin' with it in 2007 when I started going to raves and EDM shows. Then 2 years ago, every rapper starts rapping about it, now its a house hold name. I was pissed when this happened cause 4-5 years ago all the molly I came across was pure shards which is straight MDMA. About 85% of the Molly I come across since it became "popular" thru the rap scene has been cut to sh*t with sassafrass or speed or coke. When It was underground you could get some real good sh*t, now almost every show I go to I take a tester-kit and I swear to you everything is cut, It's really hard to find good Molly anymore unless you fu*k with a chemist because that sh*t will be stepped on over and over now that everyone is trying to make a buck off it.
Yeah you'd be lucky if its cut with Sass (MDA). I actually like MDA more its a bit trippier, more visuals but otherwise similar. But yeah I've gotten molly that was definitely cut with dirrty street speed, I would say that is the most common cut, other than caffeine maybe.

But I feel ya on the good ol' days, shards are where its at. My friend one time had this sh*t he called 'moon-rock' and it was a clear chunk of crystal the size of a golf ball.

When drugs get too mainstream they are less cool. Weed is getting to that point these days. Its a shame...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-29-2013 at 11:14 PM..
 01-30-2013, 05:31 PM         #88
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Worst is the Fox 4 news reports in Dallas shock and awe about Molly and linking it with Meth.

"It's not as dangerous as meth, but it's the exact same drug," said Sgt. Danny, a Dallas police narcotics officer.

If it's the 'exact same drug' then why the fu*k isn't it as dangerous?? Hhahaahaha, extreme ignorance with a twist of blatant illogical contradiction. Gotta love stupid a.ss cops...
 5 years ago '11        #89
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4608 4608
Hip hop is fu*king up the game, I hooked up my dude with half an.ounce then he gonna ask me if I could get him Molly's.

Gave him a face like
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy