Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2013, 11:09 AM         #61
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
molly is fine you do that sh*t a couple times a year max

otherwise that sh*t will turn that brain to mush
legit will drop your IQ

my head is foggy for like 3 days after that sh*t

but it really is a dope drug and is fairly safe and non-addictive

better than coke in feeling and danger wise

Yeah every drug has pros vs. cons. MDMA is more harmful but less addictive, other drugs are less harmful but more addictive (Opiates arnt even bad for your body at all...)

And then there's Alcohol and Meth, which are harmful and addictive. I guess coke is pretty bad for your body as well. But Meth is in its own league, very harmful and crazy addictive.
 01-29-2013, 11:13 AM         #62
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
the molly the hip hop new school kids refer to is hardly mdma.
it has the tiniest bit of pure mdma and its stepped on with everything under the kitchen sink and garage.
95% of the these people that dont have any idea what they are taking and are getting bath salt or something even worse ive been going to electronic shows n festivals since i was in highschool back then everything was a pretty safe bet your were getting somthing good but now if its a random person you are are much better walking away. last year i saw 3 people have to get carted to the medical tent at electric forest because some kinda "experimental drug" people were passing off as molly
 5 years ago '05        #63
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
 ziatic said:
most ridiculous sh*t I've ever read...House music/EDM fans have been fu*king with molly for literally decades. These f*ggot **** rappers just learned about it in 2011 and its getting big in the urban community but white ppl been popping pills from time
I started fu*kin' with it in 2007 when I started going to raves and EDM shows. Then 2 years ago, every rapper starts rapping about it, now its a house hold name. I was pissed when this happened cause 4-5 years ago all the molly I came across was pure shards which is straight MDMA. About 85% of the Molly I come across since it became "popular" thru the rap scene has been cut to sh*t with sassafrass or speed or coke. When It was underground you could get some real good sh*t, now almost every show I go to I take a tester-kit and I swear to you everything is cut, It's really hard to find good Molly anymore unless you fu*k with a chemist because that sh*t will be stepped on over and over now that everyone is trying to make a buck off it.
 5 years ago '05        #64
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
 Bob Sacamano said:
I cannot believe that motherfu*ker said "It's the exact same drug" as Meth. That's some shocking ignorance from an adult who's supposed to be an important public person and you would think maybe a little bit smart. Just cause the name sounds similar doesn't mean sh*t, its an entirely different chemical, with entirely different properties and effects, fu*kin retard.
Actually, Meth and MDMA are only 1 molecule apart in chemical infrastructure. If you were to change one molecule in MDMA you would have Meth, and if you were to change one molecule in that you would have LSD. they are all completely different drugs with different affects, but very close in physical properties.
 01-29-2013, 11:25 AM         #65
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBoy773 said:
I started fu*kin' with it in 2007 when I started going to raves and EDM shows. Then 2 years ago, every rapper starts rapping about it, now its a house hold name. I was pissed when this happened cause 4-5 years ago all the molly I came across was pure shards which is straight MDMA. About 85% of the Molly I come across since it became "popular" thru the rap scene has been cut to sh*t with sassafrass or speed or coke. When It was underground you could get some real good sh*t, now almost every show I go to I take a tester-kit and I swear to you everything is cut, It's really hard to find good Molly anymore unless you fu*k with a chemist because that sh*t will be stepped on over and over now that everyone is trying to make a buck off it.
pretty much the story i was about to preach. rappers dont know how to keep there mouth shout either to the young kids going to shows nowadays. i started going to shows n festivals in 07 when i graduated n it was a beautiful thing. now it 95% bath salt n i cant even take a p!ss without hearing some kid going around bragging about molly n sh*t. there is no need to advertise trust me people can tell your rolling. dumbass people these days
 5 years ago '06        #66
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 cankstoochie said:
say no to drugs

you would have to be a moron to do drugs

[pic - click to view]

fu*k this guy^^^
 5 years ago '08        #67
NEW_ORLEANS_504 
space
space
$273 | Props total: 1 1
u bogus poppin mollies if u aint pickin a hoe up
 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM         #68
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBoy773 said:
Actually, Meth and MDMA are only 1 molecule apart in chemical infrastructure. If you were to change one molecule in MDMA you would have Meth, and if you were to change one molecule in that you would have LSD. they are all completely different drugs with different affects, but very close in physical properties.
Which is what I was saying, and is what matters, and is the opposite of what Narcotics officer homie was saying. How it effects human beings is all that matters, and Meth and LSD, I can't think of two drugs that are more different in every single way, basically polar opposites...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-29-2013 at 02:44 PM..
 01-29-2013, 02:44 PM         #69
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbrossy313 said:
pretty much the story i was about to preach. rappers dont know how to keep there mouth shout either to the young kids going to shows nowadays. i started going to shows n festivals in 07 when i graduated n it was a beautiful thing. now it 95% bath salt n i cant even take a p!ss without hearing some kid going around bragging about molly n sh*t. there is no need to advertise trust me people can tell your rolling. dumbass people these days
Truue, regarding hip hop, I was just bumpin Styles P weed track and heard him say "no E pills" in a weed rhyme, I am unaware of hip hop that promotes MDMA is that some of those new young rappers who suck but think they're good? Yeah I wouldn't know, I bump Kendrick, otherwise '90s artists all day.
 5 years ago '11        #70
MC Puto 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 269 269
Is this article really meant to be taken seriously? Did somebody really say those things?

If so Dallas cops are late.
 5 years ago '05        #71
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 s34ny said:
i hope not

thats fu*king ridicolous

this sh*t was used by f*gS almost dominantly

the only n*ggaS that was rollin back in the day was f*gs and legit ravers

molly/x is and has been in the gay community from the jump..just like crystal meth

before maybe the past few years n*ggas wouldnt condone such f*ggotry

molly came from the f*gs first..atleast in the U.S.

Idk what parties YOU been getting down at but in my history as a house music DJ more girls do it than guys and wanna get fu*ked all night long.

Switch up your environment son and get away from the fellas

Oh the irony, leave it to hip-hop to cut the pure stuff down to dog sh*t

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-29-2013 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #72
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Bob Sacamano said:
Truue, regarding hip hop, I was just bumpin Styles P weed track and heard him say "no E pills" in a weed rhyme, I am unaware of hip hop that promotes MDMA is that some of those new young rappers who suck but think they're good? Yeah I wouldn't know, I bump Kendrick, otherwise '90s artists all day.
But Kendrick'll drop a line about Molly every once in a while too... (We Ball - And I don't like your legs less they at the roof... Pedicure toward the ceilin Molly's in the cabinet too)
 5 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Sum shelvers in here
 01-29-2013, 04:58 PM         #74
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaY-Are4 said:
Damn I was talking to this Russian girl about this. They call it crack over there.
They have Crack cocaine in russia as well, do they call it something else?

Actually, Meth and MDMA are only 1 molecule apart in chemical infrastructure.
So they arent exactly the same like the good Sergeant said? Case closed.

Last edited by THAT NICCA MUTT; 01-29-2013 at 05:01 PM..
 01-29-2013, 05:05 PM         #75
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't do drugs ! except for weed

But the friends and people i know that do "Molly" are mostly white and i know they don't listen to hip hop/rap.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
sh*ts been on the Rave scene for a looooooong time
 5 years ago '07        #77
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
Dallas is the original home of X. Back in the 80s when my sister was 21 you could buy a martini and an x pill at the Start Club for like $30. This was of course before it was an illegal drug
 01-29-2013, 06:16 PM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THAT NICCA MUTT said:

So they arent exactly the same like the good Sergeant said? Case closed.
Exactly what I was gonna say. I'm a Poli-sci guy, but I'm pretty sure 7 is different from 8. I'm pretty sure the only similarity is that they are numbers...

Same sh*t applies, only similarity between Meth and MDMA is that they are drugs...
 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM         #79
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhead_txn said:
Dallas is the original home of X. Back in the 80s when my sister was 21 you could buy a martini and an x pill at the Start Club for like $30. This was of course before it was an illegal drug
Yess I remember seeing that on TV haha, on some drug documentary.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago