50 Cent IS STILL Clowning Rick Ross On Twitter..."I Ride Like Obama..."

most viewed right now
 127
Steph Kegels
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
228 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
n*ggas still saying 50 got shot 3 times?

Y'all ain't watch Get Rich Or Die Tryin' ?
 5 years ago '05        #82
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i don't get how some of you n*ggas big up and applaud 50 for laughing at a n*gga who was shot at 20 times though.
he wasn't doing the shooting and had nothing to do with it. but he gets respect for being ruthless?

him laughing at the sh*t makes him look like a clown to me.

i don't want to turn this into anything else, but how many of you n*ggas been shot at? done shooting? been around when it's a shooting period?
much less getting shot at 20 times while driving. ALL of you would be spooked.

your opinion is your opinion....but sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #83
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
on the real tho thas fu*ked up ppl need to leave ross alone altho he lied he still makes some dope tracks and this is cuming from a big gunit stan lol
 5 years ago '10        #84
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
some dumbasses in this thread lmao.
 5 years ago '11        #85
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
" I done felt how the shells burn I still won't learn!" - People need to take 50 lyrics more serious lmao. He don't care.
 5 years ago '04        #86
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Menelek said:
Then he's dumb cause Karma is a bi*ch. He's needlessly antagonizing Ross who been through a serious situation. You dont know who that will provoke just because they dont like it.

50 acting like a dumb a.ss
You're acting like 50 is new to this shyt or something. Like he's some naive idiot from the burbs.

dude has been through REAL beef in South Jamaica and is extremely aware of the consequences that go with it.

Why do you think he rolls in the bullet and bomb proof trucks and keeps goons around him at all times ??

calling him a dumb a.ss when it comes to beef is like a private calling a general an idiot.


 goldgrill910 said:
i don't get how some of you n*ggas big up and applaud 50 for laughing at a n*gga who was shot at 20 times though.
he wasn't doing the shooting and had nothing to do with it. but he gets respect for being ruthless?

him laughing at the sh*t makes him look like a clown to me.

i don't want to turn this into anything else, but how many of you n*ggas been shot at? done shooting? been around when it's a shooting period?
much less getting shot at 20 times while driving. ALL of you would be spooked.

your opinion is your opinion....but sh*t.
are you from the hood ?? there's no rules or mercy in war and beef.

compassion gets you k!lled , the cold blooded survive.

shyt is grimey , call it what you want but 50 is a direct representation of the mentality that prevails in the hood.

and that mentality is not only to kick your enemy when he's down but stomp him out til he's done if you have the opportunity.

I'm more shocked at you guys being surprised that this is how 50 reacted. Everyone should've known years ago that 50 is the direct representation of the ice cold grimey-ness in the hood.
 5 years ago '05        #87
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 psylence2k said:
You're acting like 50 is new to this shyt or something. Like he's some naive idiot from the burbs.

dude has been through REAL beef in South Jamaica and is extremely aware of the consequences that go with it.

Why do you think he rolls in the bullet and bomb proof trucks and keeps goons around him at all times ??

calling him a dumb a.ss when it comes to beef is like a private calling a general an idiot.




are you from the hood ?? there's no rules or mercy in war and beef.

compassion gets you k!lled , the cold blooded survive.

shyt is grimey , call it what you want but 50 is a direct representation of the mentality that prevails in the hood.

and that mentality is not only to kick your enemy when he's down but stomp him out til he's done if you have the opportunity.

I'm more shocked at you guys being surprised that this is how 50 reacted. Everyone should've known years ago that 50 is the direct representation of the ice cold grimey-ness in the hood.
where i'm from don't matter. the answer is yes, but that sh*t don't mean anything. i'm me wherever i'm at.

we're talking about 2 rappers. entertainers. millionaires.
that grimey sh*t you respect from him as all 3 of the above don't apply.

i know what it is. and if you talking that true enemy sh*t, you stomp and do all of that sh*t you talked about to finish a n*gga.

not for attention and publicity. that ain't the same. he got what he wanted: me and you are talking about the sh*t he posted.

i'm more shocked at n*ggas looking at a millionaire rapper as a hood star. he might of used to be that, but he ain't and hasn't been that for years. you didn't know him when he was that, so what do you care for?

it ain't about compassion.
it's about being a fan and being fanatical. laughing through a tweet at a n*gga shot at ain't ruthless. it's corny. what hood are you from where live n*ggas do that? if that's the sh*t you respect....you got it my n*gga.

he keeps bomb proof cars and all of that sh*t because he was a VICTIM. simple as that.

this sh*t ain't grimey at all. it shows him as a rich, sensitive n*gga with nothing but time on his hands starving for attention who pretends he doesn't care that n*ggas don't like him.
 5 years ago '06        #88
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
i thought ross had a choppa in the car tho ?
 5 years ago '04        #89
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 goldgrill910 said:
where i'm from don't matter. the answer is yes, but that sh*t don't mean anything. i'm me wherever i'm at.

we're talking about 2 rappers. entertainers. millionaires.
that grimey sh*t you respect from him as all 3 of the above don't apply.

i know what it is. and if you talking that true enemy sh*t, you stomp and do all of that sh*t you talked about to finish a n*gga.

not for attention and publicity. that ain't the same. he got what he wanted: me and you are talking about the sh*t he posted.

i'm more shocked at n*ggas looking at a millionaire rapper as a hood star. he might of used to be that, but he ain't and hasn't been that for years. you didn't know him when he was that, so what do you care for?

it ain't about compassion.
it's about being a fan and being fanatical. laughing through a tweet at a n*gga shot at ain't ruthless. it's corny. what hood are you from where live n*ggas do that? if that's the sh*t you respect....you got it my n*gga.

he keeps bomb proof cars and all of that sh*t because he was a VICTIM. simple as that.

this sh*t ain't grimey at all. it shows him as a rich, sensitive n*gga with nothing but time on his hands starving for attention who pretends he doesn't care that n*ggas don't like him.

I would a.ssume you're not from the hood, cuz if you know how real hood dudes get down you would know why 50 operates the way he operates. It shouldn't be remotely a surprise.

no mercy , no rules, laugh at your enemy when they're down, and stomp them out when you have the chance.

Doesn't matter if you catch them rolling solo with their grandma and you're 10 deep, you're gonna do them dirty , that's how real beef gets handled in the hood. Not saying it's right or wrong, that's how it is, and that's how that environment programs you , survival of the fittest.

Thinking 50 lost that mentality because he's rich is naive. He's smart enough to be aware of his beefs and keeps dudes still in the hood around him to handle it. That's why he got people stabbed and jumped at award shows.

I dont know where you're from but compassion and morals dont exist in the hood.

and ANYONE can be a victim, no one is superman in the hood, it's your choice to be a smart or dumb victim. taking all the proper precautions is what you should be doing so you don't end up like Pac or Big.
 5 years ago '05        #90
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
last post on this topic and i'm all rapped out...

you sounding fanatical and talking like you put in machine gun work on a daily basis.
stop that.
i don't know you and you don't know me. any a.ssumptions is asinine. i don't care where your from because that sh*t doesn't mean anything on this topic. you think you asking and a.ssuming i'm not makes you a hood expert? calm that down kin.

50 didn't have sh*t to do with this shooting. at all. why are you talking like he was behind the sh*t? we're talking about a n*gga laughing over twitter at him getting shot at. all that hood sh*t you talking in your post means nothing.

we're talking about a millionaire rapper/entrepreneur. its internet n*ggas like you preserving an image he doesn't himself give a fuk about. no rich n*gga in his right mind would.

again, if this is ruthless and hood to you....you got it my n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #91
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #92
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,663 | Props total: 475 475
 psylence2k said:
You're acting like 50 is new to this shyt or something. Like he's some naive idiot from the burbs.

dude has been through REAL beef in South Jamaica and is extremely aware of the consequences that go with it.

Why do you think he rolls in the bullet and bomb proof trucks and keeps goons around him at all times ??

calling him a dumb a.ss when it comes to beef is like a private calling a general an idiot.




are you from the hood ?? there's no rules or mercy in war and beef.

compassion gets you k!lled , the cold blooded survive.

shyt is grimey , call it what you want but 50 is a direct representation of the mentality that prevails in the hood.

and that mentality is not only to kick your enemy when he's down but stomp him out til he's done if you have the opportunity.

I'm more shocked at you guys being surprised that this is how 50 reacted. Everyone should've known years ago that 50 is the direct representation of the ice cold grimey-ness in the hood.
Ya. You're a joke. Ice Cold and Grimey.
 5 years ago '06        #93
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,663 | Props total: 475 475
 The Rebel INS said:
high powerd rifle... 20 shots... no hits...

sh*ts fishy as fu*k
Nah bro. Sounds like the idiot was holding it sideways and trying to be a "gangster" to fulfill his life long dreams of some kind of notoriety other than his usual petty crime prison website charges.
 5 years ago '11        #94
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,409 | Props total: 3974 3974
Why are there so many people willing to take up for this fake a.ss fat boy? Of course 50 cent gotta stay getting in his a.ss. He's not understanding how a cop can be allowed to run the rap game on the platform of being a gangsta and a boss. And then running around acting like he is untouchable.

50 mad that Curtis Jackson is still the realest n*gga in the game, and he chasing a billion. But this n*gga Ross has somehow become the "voice of the streets". fu*k that sh*t. Stomp out this n*ggaz flame in any way possible.

His lil n*ggaz talking sh*t? Beat they a.ss and take their lil chain they were given to be good lil guard dogs for da bawse.

Ross is getting exactly what he asked for. I dont want anything to happen to him. But maybe it has to for him to just BE REAL. He needs to just take some time off. Lose some weight, and come back as Ricky Rozay. Just sit behind the scenes and let Wale and Meek do their thing for now.
 5 years ago '04        #95
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Was there or was there not a chopper in the car?
 5 years ago '12        #96
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Tony Franks said:
Why are there so many people willing to take up for this fake a.ss fat boy? Of course 50 cent gotta stay getting in his a.ss. He's not understanding how a cop can be allowed to run the rap game on the platform of being a gangsta and a boss. And then running around acting like he is untouchable.

50 mad that Curtis Jackson is still the realest n*gga in the game, and he chasing a billion. But this n*gga Ross has somehow become the "voice of the streets". fu*k that sh*t. Stomp out this n*ggaz flame in any way possible.

His lil n*ggaz talking sh*t? Beat they a.ss and take their lil chain they were given to be good lil guard dogs for da bawse.

Ross is getting exactly what he asked for. I dont want anything to happen to him. But maybe it has to for him to just BE REAL. He needs to just take some time off. Lose some weight, and come back as Ricky Rozay. Just sit behind the scenes and let Wale and Meek do their thing for now.
God Forgives, 50 Dont
 01-29-2013, 08:05 AM         #97
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yall n*ggas ain't from NY obviously. We already know Big d!ck Fiddy is ruthless
fu*k NEW YORK
 5 years ago '09        #98
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
The irony of a victim that has been shot before

And I'm not even a Rick Ross fan, fu*k em, this beef is corny
 5 years ago '12        #99
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
The way you n*ggas ride for Rick Ross is unbelievable.

I cant deal
 5 years ago '04        #100
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 goldgrill910 said:
last post on this topic and i'm all rapped out...

you sounding fanatical and talking like you put in machine gun work on a daily basis.
stop that.
i don't know you and you don't know me. any a.ssumptions is asinine. i don't care where your from because that sh*t doesn't mean anything on this topic. you think you asking and a.ssuming i'm not makes you a hood expert? calm that down kin.

50 didn't have sh*t to do with this shooting. at all. why are you talking like he was behind the sh*t? we're talking about a n*gga laughing over twitter at him getting shot at. all that hood sh*t you talking in your post means nothing.

we're talking about a millionaire rapper/entrepreneur. its internet n*ggas like you preserving an image he doesn't himself give a fuk about. no rich n*gga in his right mind would.

again, if this is ruthless and hood to you....you got it my n*gga.
you keep missing the point but oh well

we're not talking about you or me, we're talking about how it is

I dont know how you get that I'm trying to pretend I'm some ruthless thug putting work in on the daily but oh well

and I dont know why in the world you think anyone is giving 50 direct credit for this shooting but oh well

I'm not even necessarily trying to boost him up, my perspective is , it is what it is, when you're from a certain environment , and have done certain things, you act THIS way.

It has nothing to do with me trying to boost 50 or myself up, I dont know why you keep trying to take it there , but you just dont "get" what I'm trying to tell you so oh well.

 NorthNorthReppa said:
Ya. You're a joke. Ice Cold and Grimey.
nice story f*g
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy