Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2013, 04:23 PM         #41
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
for real only the GOATS get shot.. 50, Pac,Biggie, Fabolous, Nas took a hit in Belly so that counts also.. that n*gga was real with it.. told Hype Williams he wanted to go to the motherland and sh*t.. thats why Nas is the ultimate goat.. If you get shot at 20-30 times and not catch one bullet?!! you're just not meant to be a GOAT.. bottom line
I'm a Nas fan but this post gotta be the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen

01-28-2013, 04:24 PM         #42
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol at this dude 50...attention wh0ore....but lol at these cheerleaders in here givin head under the bleachers... 50 gettin his d!ck sucked heavy in here....
 01-28-2013, 04:29 PM         #43
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wouldn't surprise me if fif had some goons shoot Ross up, dude grimey a.ss fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #44
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8224 8224
 DJ Kay Slay said:
If a n*gga speaks ill on someone on their deathbed that's dying from cancer and didn't try to murk you, then I would always label them for bi*ch for that. In no way does that make you sh*t nor does it mean he still can't be touched.

He was shot at 9 times and got shot 3 times.

I got shot 5 fu*king times at my legs, so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

You little n*ggas just don't understand, getting shot doesn't make you a fu*king man. I k!lled a n*gga in that paintgun game for shooting my legs like that. Yet til this fu*king day, I don't look at it as street cred, I looked at it as survival.
I was ready to go but I wound up
 5 years ago '10        #45
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Yall n*ggas ain't from NY obviously. We already know Big d!ck Fiddy is ruthless
 5 years ago '05        #46
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 datVAkid said:
fu*k being shot at, 50 been shot 9 times

being shot at <<<<< being shot

Wtf is wrong wit these kids these days grow up man
 5 years ago '07        #47
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
50 clownin this fat boy!
 5 years ago '07        #48
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
It's the kid 50 Cent
 5 years ago '10        #49
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 DJ Kay Slay said:
If a n*gga speaks ill on someone on their deathbed that's dying from cancer and didn't try to murk you, then I would always label them for bi*ch for that. In no way does that make you sh*t nor does it mean he still can't be touched.

I got shot 5 fu*king times at my legs, so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

You little n*ggas just don't understand, getting shot doesn't make you a fu*king man. I k!lled a n*gga in that paintgun game for shooting my legs like that. Yet til this fu*king day, I don't look at it as street cred, I looked at it as survival.
Nooooooo
 5 years ago '11        #50
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
Jesus some 50 cent historians on here, telling dudes life story. fu*king talking about what kind of person he is like that their fam. kinda sad
 5 years ago '12        #51
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Godfather 50 called up his goonys from Broward county

and told em to pop off

Them was just warning shots

Swear 50 the only man ill go gay for.

I wonder, if i swallowed

and shot off in my girl right after

would my kids be blessed with fifs superior genes?
.... n*gga, sperm cant do nothin for nothin besides a female egg... Oh and u r hyper homo. Not joking either. U prolly got gay pr0n in another tab. Switching back and forth from the tabs when the blowjobs get boring... U jack off to that old D Angelo video. Hyper gay a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #52
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,101 | Props total: 7457 7457
Built proof????

5 years ago '12        #53
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 goldgrill910 said:
when rick was having seizures, fif said he has to take better care of himself and doesn't want to see anything happen.
when rick gets licked at, now he laughs?

why say anything period? for attention.
Lol the only operations fif wants for Ross is getting the bullet fragments out... U kno fif is notorious for ruining a n*ggas LIFE!!! He said it, "I'm the n*gga they feelin, raps full of good guys, 50 cent is the villain". Eminem is known for goin at n*ggas heads too, but its on that lyrical sh*t and humor... 50 takes it to ur moms house. And laughs bout it cuz he knows a n*gga ain't gon do sh*t to him. Lol that's the thing, 50 doesn't care who he goes at, he may take precautions...but I don't think he FEARS these n*ggas, at all. Oh, and I hate 50s music, so no d!ck suckin over here.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
Ross is a fraud...
 01-28-2013, 06:54 PM         #55
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent
 5 years ago '04        #56
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
looks like young buck want that super nintendo back
 5 years ago '09        #57
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
I CALLED THIS sh*t LIEK MONTHS AGO ! THIS n*gga IS THE GONAN BE DEAD ! HE GOT TOO MUCH MONEY ! SOMEONE GONAN KNOCK THIS n*ggaS HEAD OFF ! THSI n*gga IS THE BIGGIE OF OUR TIME !
 5 years ago '04        #58
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1091 1091
these comments got me dyin over here
 5 years ago '06        #59
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4652 4652
 DJ Kay Slay said:

5 years ago '06        #60
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
50 is dumb he's just letting them know ''if you wanna try me wait until i'm out of my car'' smfh....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago