50 Cent IS STILL Clowning Rick Ross On Twitter..."I Ride Like Obama..."

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM         #21
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.Backshots said:
Well he took 9 and came back talking more reckless than before he got shot. I don't think 20 shots that don't even hit are gonna phase him that much.
Dr.Backshots
 5 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,787 | Props total: 1795 1795
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Why is fifty saying like nobody wouldn't be spooked from being shot at twenty times? If he was riding around in no bullet proof car and got shot, he would've been spook too. Shut up n*gga
After damn near 10 years people on here STILL dont know the type of individual 50 is ??

He's the cutthroat ,wreckless, dont give a phuck , kick you while your down in front of whole family cat from the hood.

When he's beefing he's the most grimey, cold-hearted, savage individual in the game.

Expect him to talk shyt EVERY single time possible. Shyt he might even talk shyt to a muthaphucka dying of cancer on their death bed.

When he's in beef mode, he has straight ice water running through his veins. He can be as cold as it gets.
 5 years ago '07        #23
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341 OP
space
space
$42,416 | Props total: 55834 55834
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
Dr.Backshots
I just noticed the n*ggaz name too

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 01-28-2013 at 02:54 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 1403 1403
Why Ross Aint Return Fire?....He said he Stays Strapped Right?

LMAO@50 Cent

and Preme wasnt only n*gga 50 was beefin' with in Queens.....He was Beefin' with Quite a few n*ggas including Joe Budden's Old Managers Web & Nitty
 5 years ago '09        #25
Dr.Backshots 
space
space
space
$181 | Props total: 73 73
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I just noticed the n*ggaz name too
 5 years ago '07        #26
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341 OP
space
space
$42,416 | Props total: 55834 55834
 Dr.Backshots said:
 01-28-2013, 03:04 PM         #27
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
After damn near 10 years people on here STILL dont know the type of individual 50 is ??

He's the cutthroat ,wreckless, dont give a phuck , kick you while your down in front of whole family cat from the hood.

When he's beefing he's the most grimey, cold-hearted, savage individual in the game.

Expect him to talk shyt EVERY single time possible. Shyt he might even talk shyt to a muthaphucka dying of cancer on their death bed.

When he's in beef mode, he has straight ice water running through his veins. He can be as cold as it gets.
If a n*gga speaks ill on someone on their deathbed that's dying from cancer and didn't try to murk you, then I would always label them for bi*ch for that. In no way does that make you sh*t nor does it mean he still can't be touched.

He was shot at 9 times and got shot 3 times.

I got shot 5 fu*king times at my legs, so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

You little n*ggas just don't understand, getting shot doesn't make you a fu*king man. I k!lled a n*gga in that paintgun game for shooting my legs like that. Yet til this fu*king day, I don't look at it as street cred, I looked at it as survival.
 5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
space
Lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 5 years ago '10        #29
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 DJ Kay Slay said:
If a n*gga speaks ill on someone on their deathbed that's dying from cancer and didn't try to murk you, then I would always label them for bi*ch for that. In no way does that make you sh*t nor does it mean he still can't be touched.

I got shot 5 fu*king times at my legs, so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

You little n*ggas just don't understand, getting shot doesn't make you a fu*king man. I k!lled a n*gga in that paintgun game for shooting my legs like that. Yet til this fu*king day, I don't look at it as street cred, I looked at it as survival.
 5 years ago '05        #30
space
space
space
 01-28-2013, 03:08 PM         #31
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boss status.
 5 years ago '11        #32
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 DJ Kay Slay said:

Look 50 was grimy before he got shot its a known fact documented by people he was around...Getting shot made him paranoid hence why he pulled a Mac10 on Diddy when Shyne was f!ghting outside his office and had a load of young n*ggas doing what the fu*k he say GRODT. But it also made him not give a fu*k, 50 straight he got a bulletproof and got goons with him. He can get touched anyone can get touched no disputing that but 50 the type to disrespect you for life and go against you for life for disrespecting or doing something to him he dont like. See Preme, See Ja rule etc. 50 will make your life hell he dont care sooner people realize the sooner we can stop this being shocked at what he is saying.
 01-28-2013, 03:25 PM         #33
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kay Slay said:

I got 5 fu*king Rabies Shots in my legs,
so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

FIXED....
Lying a.ss n*gga!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #34
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,105 | Props total: 15542 15542
 datVAkid said:
fu*k being shot at, 50 been shot 9 times

being shot at <<<<< being shot
If this ain't the dumbest sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #35
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
when rick was having seizures, fif said he has to take better care of himself and doesn't want to see anything happen.
when rick gets licked at, now he laughs?

why say anything period? for attention.
 5 years ago '05        #36
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 goldgrill910 said:
when rick was having seizures, fif said he has to take better care of himself and doesn't want to see anything happen.

50 doesnt want Rick to die of Natural causes, 50 wants Ross executed.
 5 years ago '05        #37
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 murdamurda said:
50 doesnt want Rick to die of Natural causes, 50 wants Ross executed.
you think so?
 5 years ago '09        #38
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 goldgrill910 said:

This was before they made gunplay a piñata
 5 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 CosbySweater said:
If this ain't the dumbest sh*t
for real only the GOATS get shot.. 50, Pac,Biggie, Fabolous, Nas took a hit in Belly so that counts also.. that n*gga was real with it.. told Hype Williams he wanted to go to the motherland and sh*t.. thats why Nas is the ultimate goat.. If you get shot at 20-30 times and not catch one bullet?!! you're just not meant to be a GOAT.. bottom line
 5 years ago '04        #40
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29520 29520
lol at this dude 50...attention wh0ore....but lol at these cheerleaders in here givin head under the bleachers... 50 gettin his d!ck sucked heavy in here....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago