Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #341
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
here come the "Take Rap Lyrics Literally" lames
And how does Ross act outside of rap...the exact same way he does in his raps. He's not like plies, who knows when to cut the act. Heeeeee is taking his own rap lyrics literally!!!!!! If u tell Ross, his raps r fake, he will say fu*k u cuz u don't know him. Then wat u gonna do? All a man has is his word, if he wanna lie and get flipped, then he brings it upon himself. Leave the Mic n the studio, no need to take it everywhere. Like I tell n*ggas who wanna live a fake life.. "keep that sh*t iPod"
 5 years ago '04        #342
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 9431 9431
You should be able to take lyrics literally. That shouldn't be some wild expectation.

Y'all n*ggas keep listening to that phony sh*t tho...

And Ross can keep up the act all he wants.... I give him a year before he drops a gospel album tho.
 5 years ago '12        #343
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
When the fu*k did TI and Dre get shot
Shot AT shot AT shot AT!! and if u don't remember ti and his crew gettin shot at in atl then someone needs to rick Ross u too
 5 years ago '12        #344
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 CTre said:
15 shots hit the restaurant, but none hit the rolls royce? what were they shooting at? you can talk about sh*tty shooters all you want but 16 year olds could of pulled off a more accurate drive bythan that
Ur point shows that it was just warning shots.
 5 years ago '07        #345
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568

[pic - click to view]

so there were bullet holes in the car?
 5 years ago '12        #346
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pa_general said:
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
God has it all worked out how we will die, he knows what bullet will be the fatal one. If ur meant to die by a bus, bullets, knife or whatever, God already put everything and everyone into play. There's no such thing as not deserving to die or too young to die... Ur living the full life god intended for u. If u supposed to die at 5, god knows that and planned it, so u lived a full life.
 5 years ago '04        #347
pocketchange 160 heat pts160
space
space
$13,212 | Props total: 13070 13070
Ross the GOAT. 2pac back! Rich for ever Makaveli tatted on my belly. Ross about to drop All Eyez On Me.
 5 years ago '04        #348
pocketchange 160 heat pts160
space
space
$13,212 | Props total: 13070 13070
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Shot AT shot AT shot AT!! and if u don't remember ti and his crew gettin shot at in atl then someone needs to rick Ross u too
TI got shot at in Ohio, unless you are talking about another shooting. But they caught them. n*ggas like it when they don't catch the shooter. More sh*t to talk about.
 5 years ago '08        #349
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
 pocketchange said:
Ross the GOAT. 2pac back! Rich for ever Makaveli tatted on my belly. Ross about to drop All Eyez On Me.
ross is a fu*king cop when are you little robots going to get it
 5 years ago '08        #350
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 734 734
this is all marketing.
 5 years ago '06        #351
Panasonic 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,724 | Props total: 1901 1901
he had a seizure at the wheel, the shooting is a cover up lol
 5 years ago '11        #352
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
well atleast we know people heard gun shots

5 years ago '05        #353
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,402 | Props total: 1116 1116
 44wade said:
@rickyrozay*AKA Rick Ross allegedly shot off Las Olas AVE in Ft Lauderdale. Pics from the scene.*#rickrosspic.twitter.com/XaoUsL9l8:40am*- 28 Jan 13
For one there is no Las Olas Avenue, it's Las Olas BLVD. And this one of the nicest areas in florida, come on officer ricky.. no need to make up stories to hide a DUI

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-29-2013 at 02:16 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #354
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Trelli3Matrix said:
That n*gga just mad cuz u made a point. He gon really think he Teflon don now. All cuz u said u can't wait for him to start that bullsh*t, he thinks u mean it as u jumpin up wit pom poms waiting. Hell, I can't wait til this n*gga start that sh*t too....Imma just smh cuz now they HAVE to k!ll Ross.
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No. It's him as a person having problems with morals. He just happens to be a rapper. Thats like sayin if a rapper k!lled my mom u would say "y u havin hate over a rapper". Ross lied heavily about not being a co. So heavy it sounded like he was telling the truth. "Fake n*ggas entertain the fake, they up on photoshop miraculously deceiving the people, the culture. I am a boss. That's not me, never was a co in my life. What other way can I justify that? They are frivolous at the comedy game. Remarkable at coming at me ignoring ones intuition" COME ON MAN!! No Ross didn't say all that but that's how he puts sh*t together. And then u find out its all lies. We hate liars. Don't u?
What??? Are you the same person?
You damn near posted 10 times back to back Calm down son....
 5 years ago '11        #355
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$755 | Props total: 39 39
Oh I heard it was in Cali. All This sh*t poppin off and this n*gga gettin shot at in his own state?

Last edited by TheOne87; 01-29-2013 at 04:15 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #356
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,906 | Props total: 1578 1578
 pocketchange said:
 5 years ago '04        #357
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
 RustyLorcin said:
this is all marketing.
 5 years ago '10        #358
t from the 617 
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 8347 8347
lmao.
 01-29-2013, 04:31 PM         #359
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
God has it all worked out how we will die, he knows what bullet will be the fatal one. If ur meant to die by a bus, bullets, knife or whatever, God already put everything and everyone into play. There's no such thing as not deserving to die or too young to die... Ur living the full life god intended for u. If u supposed to die at 5, god knows that and planned it, so u lived a full life.

fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t
 01-30-2013, 01:44 AM         #360
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rawse hired 24 hour armed personal security
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
12 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Corvette Aerowagon by Callaway 2016
4 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago