Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #341
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 BluCupShawty said:
them Ravens gone kick a.ss Sun cuzz

true sh*t, n*ggas on sum extreme hate over a rapper.
No. It's him as a person having problems with morals. He just happens to be a rapper. Thats like sayin if a rapper k!lled my mom u would say "y u havin hate over a rapper". Ross lied heavily about not being a co. So heavy it sounded like he was telling the truth. "Fake n*ggas entertain the fake, they up on photoshop miraculously deceiving the people, the culture. I am a boss. That's not me, never was a co in my life. What other way can I justify that? They are frivolous at the comedy game. Remarkable at coming at me ignoring ones intuition" COME ON MAN!! No Ross didn't say all that but that's how he puts sh*t together. And then u find out its all lies. We hate liars. Don't u?
 5 years ago '12        #342
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Aurora said:
You do know that Ross has the money to call a hit on the GD's, right?
When ur me/ people jus wanna c if its tru if its u/ what u say n ur raps what u do, so they feel/ its part of ur obligation to fulfill/ when u they c u on the streets, face to face r u for real/ in confrontation ain't no conversation if u feel ur in violation any hesitation'll get u k!lled-- eminem

Ross better make that hit then. Cuz n*ggas bussin at him, y he ain't bussin back? Ooooh that chopper is in the oooother car. Ok!!
 5 years ago '12        #343
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
There isn't gonna beeeeee a next time tony... Our friend dodged the shots.....now he's got security UP THE a.ss lol
 5 years ago '12        #344
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:

that is the exact opposite of what happened
He talkin bout in florida idiot!! The bus was shot at... None of flockas people cooperated with the police and flocka was held in custody. But the bodyguard did shoot back. Damn n*gga where the fck u been?? And u were soooooo confident posting that vid weren't u?
 5 years ago '07        #345
I Diaz I 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 1 1
Staged..when they want you dead they off you. How you gonna look if you miss they hire people that don't miss after the crash he was a sitting duck.
 5 years ago '12        #346
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
here come the "Take Rap Lyrics Literally" lames
And how does Ross act outside of rap...the exact same way he does in his raps. He's not like plies, who knows when to cut the act. Heeeeee is taking his own rap lyrics literally!!!!!! If u tell Ross, his raps r fake, he will say fu*k u cuz u don't know him. Then wat u gonna do? All a man has is his word, if he wanna lie and get flipped, then he brings it upon himself. Leave the Mic n the studio, no need to take it everywhere. Like I tell n*ggas who wanna live a fake life.. "keep that sh*t iPod"
 5 years ago '04        #347
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7567 7567
You should be able to take lyrics literally. That shouldn't be some wild expectation.

Y'all n*ggas keep listening to that phony sh*t tho...

And Ross can keep up the act all he wants.... I give him a year before he drops a gospel album tho.
 5 years ago '12        #348
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
When the fu*k did TI and Dre get shot
Shot AT shot AT shot AT!! and if u don't remember ti and his crew gettin shot at in atl then someone needs to rick Ross u too
 5 years ago '12        #349
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 CTre said:
15 shots hit the restaurant, but none hit the rolls royce? what were they shooting at? you can talk about sh*tty shooters all you want but 16 year olds could of pulled off a more accurate drive bythan that
Ur point shows that it was just warning shots.
 5 years ago '07        #350
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045

[pic - click to view]

so there were bullet holes in the car?
 5 years ago '12        #351
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pa_general said:
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
God has it all worked out how we will die, he knows what bullet will be the fatal one. If ur meant to die by a bus, bullets, knife or whatever, God already put everything and everyone into play. There's no such thing as not deserving to die or too young to die... Ur living the full life god intended for u. If u supposed to die at 5, god knows that and planned it, so u lived a full life.
 5 years ago '04        #352
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11863 11863
Ross the GOAT. 2pac back! Rich for ever Makaveli tatted on my belly. Ross about to drop All Eyez On Me.
 5 years ago '04        #353
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11863 11863
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Shot AT shot AT shot AT!! and if u don't remember ti and his crew gettin shot at in atl then someone needs to rick Ross u too
TI got shot at in Ohio, unless you are talking about another shooting. But they caught them. n*ggas like it when they don't catch the shooter. More sh*t to talk about.
 5 years ago '08        #354
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 pocketchange said:
Ross the GOAT. 2pac back! Rich for ever Makaveli tatted on my belly. Ross about to drop All Eyez On Me.
ross is a fu*king cop when are you little robots going to get it
 5 years ago '08        #355
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 587 587
this is all marketing.
 5 years ago '06        #356
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,674 | Props total: 1460 1460
he had a seizure at the wheel, the shooting is a cover up lol
 5 years ago '11        #357
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
well atleast we know people heard gun shots

5 years ago '05        #358
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 44wade said:
@rickyrozay*AKA Rick Ross allegedly shot off Las Olas AVE in Ft Lauderdale. Pics from the scene.*#rickrosspic.twitter.com/XaoUsL9l8:40am*- 28 Jan 13
For one there is no Las Olas Avenue, it's Las Olas BLVD. And this one of the nicest areas in florida, come on officer ricky.. no need to make up stories to hide a DUI

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-29-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #359
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Trelli3Matrix said:
That n*gga just mad cuz u made a point. He gon really think he Teflon don now. All cuz u said u can't wait for him to start that bullsh*t, he thinks u mean it as u jumpin up wit pom poms waiting. Hell, I can't wait til this n*gga start that sh*t too....Imma just smh cuz now they HAVE to k!ll Ross.
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No. It's him as a person having problems with morals. He just happens to be a rapper. Thats like sayin if a rapper k!lled my mom u would say "y u havin hate over a rapper". Ross lied heavily about not being a co. So heavy it sounded like he was telling the truth. "Fake n*ggas entertain the fake, they up on photoshop miraculously deceiving the people, the culture. I am a boss. That's not me, never was a co in my life. What other way can I justify that? They are frivolous at the comedy game. Remarkable at coming at me ignoring ones intuition" COME ON MAN!! No Ross didn't say all that but that's how he puts sh*t together. And then u find out its all lies. We hate liars. Don't u?
What??? Are you the same person?
You damn near posted 10 times back to back Calm down son....
 5 years ago '11        #360
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
Oh I heard it was in Cali. All This sh*t poppin off and this n*gga gettin shot at in his own state?

Last edited by TheOne87; 01-29-2013 at 05:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago