Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #321
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
eventually the police will be on our side it's human progression. along with the athletes.. we are all slaves.. when do we decide to cut the bullsh*t?
 01-29-2013, 03:11 AM         #322
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All that's gonna happen is Ross trying to act tough about it throughout his next album.
 5 years ago '04        #323
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I know this fat fu*k is lying this all for publicity whens the last time have you heard of someone being in a drive by and the car not being hit once? Either this fat fu*k is creating a duck tale or he was shot after by the worst shooter in history
 01-29-2013, 04:59 AM         #324
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He coulda FAKED or STAGED it ... NO BULLETS HIT him or THE CAR & THE CAR did NOT have MUCH DAMAGE from CRASHING INTO THE RESTAURANT ... I f he did STAGE it .. He could ACTUALLY USE it to his ADVANTAGE Because NOW if he were to HIRE EXTRA SECURITY he wouldnt look as SHOOK as he would if he HIRED EXTRA SECURITY when it was just THREATS being MADE by THE GDZ .. + HIP HOP COPS & REGULAR COPS are NOW Keeping an EYE on him + With how much of a FRAUD this DUDE is STEALING OTHER PEOPLE LIVES for his IMAGE & LYRICS .. He probably though damn let ME GO AHEAD & COPY (*PAUL CASTELLANO*) NOW ONLY I SURVIVE MY RESTAURANT a.ssASSINATION ATTEMPT UNLIKE (*CASTELLANO*) did @ SPARKS STEAK HOUSE in MANHATTAN
 5 years ago '04        #325
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,280 | Props total: 2120 2120
Man years after big n PAC n*ggas still on that dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #326
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
 Calamity said:
Man years after big n PAC n*ggas still on that dumb sh*t
if n*ggaz didn't go that extra mile to *LOOK "hard" and *ACT "gangsta" then sh*t like dis would be @ a minimal...but naw...rappers wanna have that "image".. so of course the n*ggas that they're portraying to be are goin to test that a.ss sooner or later..
 5 years ago '11        #327
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #328
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 173 173
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
He coulda FAKED or STAGED it ... NO BULLETS HIT him or THE CAR & THE CAR did NOT have MUCH DAMAGE from CRASHING INTO THE RESTAURANT ... I f he did STAGE it .. He could ACTUALLY USE it to his ADVANTAGE Because NOW if he were to HIRE EXTRA SECURITY he wouldnt look as SHOOK as he would if he HIRED EXTRA SECURITY when it was just THREATS being MADE by THE GDZ .. + HIP HOP COPS & REGULAR COPS are NOW Keeping an EYE on him + With how much of a FRAUD this DUDE is STEALING OTHER PEOPLE LIVES for his IMAGE & LYRICS .. He probably though damn let ME GO AHEAD & COPY (*PAUL CASTELLANO*) NOW ONLY I SURVIVE MY RESTAURANT a.ssASSINATION ATTEMPT UNLIKE (*CASTELLANO*) did @ SPARKS STEAK HOUSE in MANHATTAN
Hmmm. Interesting
 5 years ago '12        #329
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
The rest of the post trash but good pick up on that Paul castellano angle.

I'm sure that's how he will play that.
 5 years ago '10        #330
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,390 | Props total: 1188 1188
 cboi3523 said:
Welcome to my hood
 5 years ago '12        #331
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 NLSP42 said:
Maybe this was set up? WHO is going to hit 2 shots out of 20 rounds?
It's just like some animals in wild life.... They know they are gonna k!ll the prey they caught and they prey may not understand that, y? Cuz first they just play around with them, may roll him around a few times, let him tryta run a few inches then grabs his legs, smacks him across the head, may even scratch his face up or bite his leg off... Then days later all that's left of the mf is rotten leftover muscle and skeleton...that's how 2 rounds outta 20 get hit.
 5 years ago '12        #332
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 monrowe said:
20round warning shot is a bit much... You send the same message but shooting at him wreck the car run up on him with the empty pistol shoot it so he hears the trigger snap and say it's that easy and point is made... Thats just sloppy strong arming... If not staged
What kinda gun was it? Where was it shot from? And if they shot that many shots in broad daylight in public...imagine what would happen in that dark alley or at that door at the back of the club...this is what's gonna haunt Ross. If n*ggas will set fire to his a.ss like this, he knows the nightlife ain't his friend.
 5 years ago '12        #333
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 HugeBBC said:
@ these n*ggas comparing Ross to Biggie
They r comparing the death. Idiot. And if u didn't kno, they have the same vivid way of telling stories. Both believed they were big Mafioso crime bosses in their music. As a matter n fact, Ross is a pretty good rapper who says some slick sh*t. Also, diddy called Ross the new biggie...and even went as far bringing back "the commission" on the ashes to ashes mixtape intro. I'll even say this, some rappers today would slaughter biggie...u heard what eminem did on dead wrong.
 5 years ago '12        #334
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
I'm not a rick Ross fan fu*k you talking about
That n*gga just mad cuz u made a point. He gon really think he Teflon don now. All cuz u said u can't wait for him to start that bullsh*t, he thinks u mean it as u jumpin up wit pom poms waiting. Hell, I can't wait til this n*gga start that sh*t too....Imma just smh cuz now they HAVE to k!ll Ross.
 5 years ago '12        #335
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Suavebeatz said:
Damn this really is a cold world....n*ggaz rejoicing over a n*gga getting shot at and mad that he wasn't hit? Even if you don't like him as a artist think of how many n*ggaz he done put on, his family..n*gga somebodies father smh yall wild.

n*gga betta keep his head on a swivel and get some security.
Ur right, he does have a family and n*ggas he put on....and look how they runnin round portraying themselves, as k!llers!! As chopper holders, as drug sellers committing adultery. And they say fu*k rappers and that this is their real lives. So u live by the gun u die by it. U seen his interview bout the gd situation. Talk like that only pushes n*ggas to put ur head in a lawn. He needs to humble himself. Y u think flocka always got punked? Now that flocka calmed down, his nuts ain't tested at video shoots, clubs, on tour busses at BOWLING ALLEYS. Rick keeps on thinking he john gotti but throat cancer ain't gon be the thing that k!lls him....
 5 years ago '12        #336
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
them Ravens gone kick a.ss Sun cuzz

true sh*t, n*ggas on sum extreme hate over a rapper.
No. It's him as a person having problems with morals. He just happens to be a rapper. Thats like sayin if a rapper k!lled my mom u would say "y u havin hate over a rapper". Ross lied heavily about not being a co. So heavy it sounded like he was telling the truth. "Fake n*ggas entertain the fake, they up on photoshop miraculously deceiving the people, the culture. I am a boss. That's not me, never was a co in my life. What other way can I justify that? They are frivolous at the comedy game. Remarkable at coming at me ignoring ones intuition" COME ON MAN!! No Ross didn't say all that but that's how he puts sh*t together. And then u find out its all lies. We hate liars. Don't u?
 5 years ago '12        #337
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Aurora said:
You do know that Ross has the money to call a hit on the GD's, right?
When ur me/ people jus wanna c if its tru if its u/ what u say n ur raps what u do, so they feel/ its part of ur obligation to fulfill/ when u they c u on the streets, face to face r u for real/ in confrontation ain't no conversation if u feel ur in violation any hesitation'll get u k!lled-- eminem

Ross better make that hit then. Cuz n*ggas bussin at him, y he ain't bussin back? Ooooh that chopper is in the oooother car. Ok!!
 5 years ago '12        #338
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
There isn't gonna beeeeee a next time tony... Our friend dodged the shots.....now he's got security UP THE a.ss lol
 5 years ago '12        #339
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:

that is the exact opposite of what happened
He talkin bout in florida idiot!! The bus was shot at... None of flockas people cooperated with the police and flocka was held in custody. But the bodyguard did shoot back. Damn n*gga where the fck u been?? And u were soooooo confident posting that vid weren't u?
 5 years ago '07        #340
I Diaz I 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 2 2
Staged..when they want you dead they off you. How you gonna look if you miss they hire people that don't miss after the crash he was a sitting duck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
12 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
131 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy