Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #321
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #322
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Hmmmm u never hear of sh*t like this happening to jeezy, matta fact, who really ever pulled youngs card? Don't bring up that Gucci murdering sh*t, cuz for one jeezy did what bosses do and sent the hit, and 2 Gucci did what any n*gga would do. It ain't like he kicked down a door and k!lled a n*gga. He just defended himself.
 5 years ago '12        #323
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 H.O.O.D. said:
they prolly didnt shoot him cuz the girl was in the car too as well
Shoulda pulled a paid in full

WHAT'S POPPIN KERMY!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #324
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 1982 1982
Wasn't dudes on here sayin that the Folks wasn't gonna do sh*t!?
 5 years ago '06        #325
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 BluCupShawty said:
I know exactly what I said breh. I'm not flexxin or trying to sound like nobody. My face clean in my city, Augusta, & Atlanta. You're makin an a.ss out of yourself with your a.ssumptions. @ incrimintaing my damn self, fessin up to the police and taking deals.

Aint really got sh*t to prove to you or nobody else esp over no internet in a rick ross thread lol
I spoke on working for the laws and that I never been a police. If you wanna argue wit me over that then I don't know what else to tell ya. But you can miss me the the dumb sh*t.
AUGUSTA!!!!!!!!! ANDDDDDDDDD ATLANTA!!! WOOO!!!!!! You should move to Columbus and rep three places at once.
 5 years ago '08        #326
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
eventually the police will be on our side it's human progression. along with the athletes.. we are all slaves.. when do we decide to cut the bullsh*t?
 01-29-2013, 04:11 AM         #327
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All that's gonna happen is Ross trying to act tough about it throughout his next album.
 5 years ago '04        #328
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I know this fat fu*k is lying this all for publicity whens the last time have you heard of someone being in a drive by and the car not being hit once? Either this fat fu*k is creating a duck tale or he was shot after by the worst shooter in history
 01-29-2013, 05:59 AM         #329
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He coulda FAKED or STAGED it ... NO BULLETS HIT him or THE CAR & THE CAR did NOT have MUCH DAMAGE from CRASHING INTO THE RESTAURANT ... I f he did STAGE it .. He could ACTUALLY USE it to his ADVANTAGE Because NOW if he were to HIRE EXTRA SECURITY he wouldnt look as SHOOK as he would if he HIRED EXTRA SECURITY when it was just THREATS being MADE by THE GDZ .. + HIP HOP COPS & REGULAR COPS are NOW Keeping an EYE on him + With how much of a FRAUD this DUDE is STEALING OTHER PEOPLE LIVES for his IMAGE & LYRICS .. He probably though damn let ME GO AHEAD & COPY (*PAUL CASTELLANO*) NOW ONLY I SURVIVE MY RESTAURANT a.ssASSINATION ATTEMPT UNLIKE (*CASTELLANO*) did @ SPARKS STEAK HOUSE in MANHATTAN
 5 years ago '04        #330
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
Man years after big n PAC n*ggas still on that dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #331
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
 Calamity said:
Man years after big n PAC n*ggas still on that dumb sh*t
if n*ggaz didn't go that extra mile to *LOOK "hard" and *ACT "gangsta" then sh*t like dis would be @ a minimal...but naw...rappers wanna have that "image".. so of course the n*ggas that they're portraying to be are goin to test that a.ss sooner or later..
 5 years ago '11        #332
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #333
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
He coulda FAKED or STAGED it ... NO BULLETS HIT him or THE CAR & THE CAR did NOT have MUCH DAMAGE from CRASHING INTO THE RESTAURANT ... I f he did STAGE it .. He could ACTUALLY USE it to his ADVANTAGE Because NOW if he were to HIRE EXTRA SECURITY he wouldnt look as SHOOK as he would if he HIRED EXTRA SECURITY when it was just THREATS being MADE by THE GDZ .. + HIP HOP COPS & REGULAR COPS are NOW Keeping an EYE on him + With how much of a FRAUD this DUDE is STEALING OTHER PEOPLE LIVES for his IMAGE & LYRICS .. He probably though damn let ME GO AHEAD & COPY (*PAUL CASTELLANO*) NOW ONLY I SURVIVE MY RESTAURANT a.ssASSINATION ATTEMPT UNLIKE (*CASTELLANO*) did @ SPARKS STEAK HOUSE in MANHATTAN
Hmmm. Interesting
 5 years ago '12        #334
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,133 | Props total: 11406 11406
The rest of the post trash but good pick up on that Paul castellano angle.

I'm sure that's how he will play that.
 5 years ago '10        #335
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
 cboi3523 said:
Welcome to my hood
 5 years ago '12        #336
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 NLSP42 said:
Maybe this was set up? WHO is going to hit 2 shots out of 20 rounds?
It's just like some animals in wild life.... They know they are gonna k!ll the prey they caught and they prey may not understand that, y? Cuz first they just play around with them, may roll him around a few times, let him tryta run a few inches then grabs his legs, smacks him across the head, may even scratch his face up or bite his leg off... Then days later all that's left of the mf is rotten leftover muscle and skeleton...that's how 2 rounds outta 20 get hit.
 5 years ago '12        #337
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 monrowe said:
20round warning shot is a bit much... You send the same message but shooting at him wreck the car run up on him with the empty pistol shoot it so he hears the trigger snap and say it's that easy and point is made... Thats just sloppy strong arming... If not staged
What kinda gun was it? Where was it shot from? And if they shot that many shots in broad daylight in public...imagine what would happen in that dark alley or at that door at the back of the club...this is what's gonna haunt Ross. If n*ggas will set fire to his a.ss like this, he knows the nightlife ain't his friend.
 5 years ago '12        #338
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 HugeBBC said:
@ these n*ggas comparing Ross to Biggie
They r comparing the death. Idiot. And if u didn't kno, they have the same vivid way of telling stories. Both believed they were big Mafioso crime bosses in their music. As a matter n fact, Ross is a pretty good rapper who says some slick sh*t. Also, diddy called Ross the new biggie...and even went as far bringing back "the commission" on the ashes to ashes mixtape intro. I'll even say this, some rappers today would slaughter biggie...u heard what eminem did on dead wrong.
 5 years ago '12        #339
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
I'm not a rick Ross fan fu*k you talking about
That n*gga just mad cuz u made a point. He gon really think he Teflon don now. All cuz u said u can't wait for him to start that bullsh*t, he thinks u mean it as u jumpin up wit pom poms waiting. Hell, I can't wait til this n*gga start that sh*t too....Imma just smh cuz now they HAVE to k!ll Ross.
 5 years ago '12        #340
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Suavebeatz said:
Damn this really is a cold world....n*ggaz rejoicing over a n*gga getting shot at and mad that he wasn't hit? Even if you don't like him as a artist think of how many n*ggaz he done put on, his family..n*gga somebodies father smh yall wild.

n*gga betta keep his head on a swivel and get some security.
Ur right, he does have a family and n*ggas he put on....and look how they runnin round portraying themselves, as k!llers!! As chopper holders, as drug sellers committing adultery. And they say fu*k rappers and that this is their real lives. So u live by the gun u die by it. U seen his interview bout the gd situation. Talk like that only pushes n*ggas to put ur head in a lawn. He needs to humble himself. Y u think flocka always got punked? Now that flocka calmed down, his nuts ain't tested at video shoots, clubs, on tour busses at BOWLING ALLEYS. Rick keeps on thinking he john gotti but throat cancer ain't gon be the thing that k!lls him....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy