Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #221
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
30 rounds, but not one bullet hit the car. Obvious publicity stunt if true.
 5 years ago '08        #222
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BIGMARS said:
Too wordy.
So in other words your reading comprehension is low.
 5 years ago '12        #223
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 452 452
 Arson said:
what if ross has been rapping backwards this whole time

I got a chopper in the car
somebody lied, I'm not a star

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #224
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 pa_general said:
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
Im honestly still tryna to understand why people 'think' he doesnt and hasnt lived that life. I'm not trying to come at you or anything but yal act like you really know dudes life. If ross was really that fake then there woulda been Florida n*ggas exposing him for the past 5 years. I know the real reason he took that C.o. job and i've seen some real Miami dudes Salute ross
 5 years ago '12        #225
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 3149 3149
 BluCupShawty said:
U talkin bout the rapper right?

A job for the law, fu*k the law

"I ain't never been a police"
n*ggas act like Ross money ain't green. If he was the pusssiest n*gga in the world, he could still send somethin back. I don't know where you're from, but the shooter don't care who's paying him.

And n*gga, you just talking on the Internet. Unless your money is long, you aren't beating police. You either on some real life grand theft auto shyt or you ain't never been through anything and just living out an online fantasy.

I go with the latter because if you're REALLY about that, you know you have to play the game. That reckless shyt is for the movies. You know there's C.O.s that do their thing right? You know a C.O. isn't an actual cop right?

Last edited by BIGMARS; 01-28-2013 at 01:43 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #226
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 cheenz said:
are u fu*king stupid?? Rick Ross is One n*gga The MMG Label have No Shooters Prod. Only Meek Mill and he will never ever shoot for Ross..

GD's is a Army Prob Over 100,000 member Nation and Worldwide..WTF are u talking about n*gga???

The U.S had to send a fu*king Army to go thru a few thousand n*ggas to get Osama!!!
Do you think about sh*t before u type lil n*gga????
Your talking like the GD's is one n*gga!!!!
they can k!ll Ross Easier than Ross can get them k!lled..Kill one its 99,0000 more of them...
your a completely clueless fan!!!

MMG has plenty of support from hoods all around, Ross know plenty of ppl from all different backgrounds including goons/thugs w.e... take this advice from someone who knows 1 of Officer Rickys boi's personally
 5 years ago '06        #227
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Stillhyphy said:
Im honestly still tryna to understand why people 'think' he doesnt and hasnt lived that life. I'm not trying to come at you or anything but yal act like you really know dudes life. If ross was really that fake then there woulda been Florida n*ggas exposing him for the past 5 years. I know the real reason he took that C.o. job and i've seen some real Miami dudes Salute ross
You may be 100% correct bro...can't disagree with you there.

But I ask you...what makes one of these idiots k!lling their community "Real"?

What is "Real"?

The fact that they're "Real" ignorant?...or the fact that they will rob, steal, & k!ll other blacks?
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '10        #228
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
ricky rozaaaaaaaay
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #229
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
So in other words your reading comprehension is low.
No, just a blunt way of saying get to the point. And the point was inaccurate sir.

Last edited by BIGMARS; 01-28-2013 at 01:49 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #230
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
I always looked at it as just a job. Shyt, if you know the struggle, n*ggas is gonna take a good paying job no questions asked. The only thing he fukced up about was lying about the shyt and trying to ignore it. That's what got him the backlash.
 5 years ago '10        #231
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13637 13637
 BIGMARS said:
n*ggas act like Ross money ain't green. If he was the pusssiest n*gga in the world, he could still send somethin back. I don't know where you're from, but the shooter don't care who's paying him.

And n*gga, you just talking on the Internet. Unless your money is long, you aren't beating police. You either on some real life grand theft auto shyt or you ain't never been through anything and just living out an online fantasy.

I go with the latter because if you're REALLY about that, you know you have to play the game. That reckless shyt is for the movies. You know there's C.O.s that do their thing right? You know a C.O. isn't an actual cop right?

n*gga you ont know sh*t bout me or my dirt
u in your feelings or sumn, you got it.
not bout to debate with a ralse stan about law enforcement workers
 5 years ago '12        #232
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:

n*gga you ont know sh*t bout me or my dirt
u in your feelings or sumn, you got it.
not bout to debate with a ralse stan about law enforcement workers
You fakin

You don't know me, I didn't grow up posting on the internet. Nor am I a Rick Ross fan.
 5 years ago '12        #233
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 pa_general said:

What is "Real"?

The fact that they're "Real" ignorant?...or the fact that they will rob, steal, & k!ll other blacks?
It sounds like you dont know much about this life style so i'll just keep it simple, being real is staying true to your word and doing what you actually say you do

Peterparker said:
n*gga stop lying...I haven't seen one dude vouch for Rick Ross street cred. Not one n*gga from his hood. I have seen MIA n*ggas like Trick call him out for being a C.O. And u know Ross personally to know why he took the C.O. Job huh?? Lol The real reason he took that job was to feed himself n his family like nebody else who becomes a C.O. Don't say cuz he was looking out for n*ggas on some mob sh*t. That's a movie
n*gga Trick and ross had problems because of some other beef between em, I bet dubb trick is the only rapper you can name out of miami or florida that has something to say about ross unless you find some no name irrelevant a.ss n*gga. Ive seen videos of dudes from the pork n beans projects, liberty city, overtown and carol city give shout outs to ross for doing his thing in this music business, you telling me a fake n*gga would get that type of attention? Believe what you want about the c.o. job I aint even gonna speak on it but i'll shoot u a message
 5 years ago '08        #234
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,139 | Props total: 3035 3035
at n*ggas thinking anyone who let off 20 warning shots
 5 years ago '10        #235
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13637 13637
 BIGMARS said:
You fakin

You don't know me, I didn't grow up posting on the internet. Nor am I a Rick Ross fan.
ok denn

yeah I'm fake even though I know ppl from Boxden and my name is solid on here
 5 years ago '06        #236
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Stillhyphy said:
It sounds like you dont know much about this life style so i'll just keep it simple, being real is staying true to your word and doing what you actually say you do

n*gga Trick and ross had problems because of some other beef between em, I bet dubb trick is the only rapper you can name out of miami or florida that has something to say about ross unless you find some no name irrelevant a.ss n*gga. Ive seen videos of dudes from the pork n beans projects, liberty city, overtown and carol city give shout outs to ross for doing his thing in this music business, you telling me a fake n*gga would get that type of attention? Believe what you want about the c.o. job I aint even gonna speak on it but i'll shoot u a message
<<< grew up in a place worse than Miami...I KNOW about the lifestyle...and it's idiotic.
 5 years ago '12        #237
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 pa_general said:

What is "Real"?

It's not about k!lling your community. Real started getting thrown around years ago kinda like the word hater is today.

It started being used by street rappers because the streets never had that kind of platform. Remember how hard the government went against rap when it started to get big? It was because many white people and suburban people had no idea that the stuff they see on movies REALLY happens in the hood. The slums weren't represented in the mainstream back then.

A lot of ignorant n*ggas confuse the definition or the word today, but in all real speaks to the stories in the hood, it's real life for many people. People who have no exposure to that element could never understand some of the things people from the hood to through and deal with on a daily basis.
 5 years ago '12        #238
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
ok denn

yeah I'm fake even though I know ppl from Boxden and my name is solid on here
A lot of ppl name is "solid" on the Internet

When you speak like you don't appear to know what you're saying, I have to believe it sir. So how many cases have you taken to trial?
 5 years ago '08        #239
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
Staged.

I've never shot a gun in my life, but give me twenty chances to hit a fu*king Rolls Royce, it's gonna have at least 10 bullet holes.....
 01-28-2013, 02:12 PM         #240
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st page
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy