Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #221
Melle 64 heat pts64
space
space
$4,421 | Props total: 4472 4472
 cheenz said:
are u fu*king stupid?? Rick Ross is One n*gga The MMG Label have No Shooters Prod. Only Meek Mill and he will never ever shoot for Ross..

GD's is a Army Prob Over 100,000 member Nation and Worldwide..WTF are u talking about n*gga???

The U.S had to send a fu*king Army to go thru a few thousand n*ggas to get Osama!!!
Do you think about sh*t before u type lil n*gga????
Your talking like the GD's is one n*gga!!!!
they can k!ll Ross Easier than Ross can get them k!lled..Kill one its 99,0000 more of them...
your a completely clueless fan!!!

MMG has plenty of support from hoods all around, Ross know plenty of ppl from all different backgrounds including goons/thugs w.e... take this advice from someone who knows 1 of Officer Rickys boi's personally
 5 years ago '06        #222
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Stillhyphy said:
Im honestly still tryna to understand why people 'think' he doesnt and hasnt lived that life. I'm not trying to come at you or anything but yal act like you really know dudes life. If ross was really that fake then there woulda been Florida n*ggas exposing him for the past 5 years. I know the real reason he took that C.o. job and i've seen some real Miami dudes Salute ross
You may be 100% correct bro...can't disagree with you there.

But I ask you...what makes one of these idiots k!lling their community "Real"?

What is "Real"?

The fact that they're "Real" ignorant?...or the fact that they will rob, steal, & k!ll other blacks?
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '10        #223
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
ricky rozaaaaaaaay
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #224
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,786 | Props total: 4009 4009
 Chief Dee said:
So in other words your reading comprehension is low.
No, just a blunt way of saying get to the point. And the point was inaccurate sir.

Last edited by BIGMARS; 01-28-2013 at 12:49 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #225
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Im honestly still tryna to understand why people 'think' he doesnt and hasnt lived that life. I'm not trying to come at you or anything but yal act like you really know dudes life. If ross was really that fake then there woulda been Florida n*ggas exposing him for the past 5 years. I know the real reason he took that C.o. job and i've seen some real Miami dudes Salute ross
I always looked at it as just a job. Shyt, if you know the struggle, n*ggas is gonna take a good paying job no questions asked. The only thing he fukced up about was lying about the shyt and trying to ignore it. That's what got him the backlash.
 5 years ago '10        #226
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 BIGMARS said:
n*ggas act like Ross money ain't green. If he was the pusssiest n*gga in the world, he could still send somethin back. I don't know where you're from, but the shooter don't care who's paying him.

And n*gga, you just talking on the Internet. Unless your money is long, you aren't beating police. You either on some real life grand theft auto shyt or you ain't never been through anything and just living out an online fantasy.

I go with the latter because if you're REALLY about that, you know you have to play the game. That reckless shyt is for the movies. You know there's C.O.s that do their thing right? You know a C.O. isn't an actual cop right?

n*gga you ont know sh*t bout me or my dirt
u in your feelings or sumn, you got it.
not bout to debate with a ralse stan about law enforcement workers
 5 years ago '12        #227
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:

n*gga you ont know sh*t bout me or my dirt
u in your feelings or sumn, you got it.
not bout to debate with a ralse stan about law enforcement workers
You fakin

You don't know me, I didn't grow up posting on the internet. Nor am I a Rick Ross fan.
 5 years ago '12        #228
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 7839 7839
 pa_general said:

What is "Real"?

The fact that they're "Real" ignorant?...or the fact that they will rob, steal, & k!ll other blacks?
It sounds like you dont know much about this life style so i'll just keep it simple, being real is staying true to your word and doing what you actually say you do

Peterparker said:
n*gga stop lying...I haven't seen one dude vouch for Rick Ross street cred. Not one n*gga from his hood. I have seen MIA n*ggas like Trick call him out for being a C.O. And u know Ross personally to know why he took the C.O. Job huh?? Lol The real reason he took that job was to feed himself n his family like nebody else who becomes a C.O. Don't say cuz he was looking out for n*ggas on some mob sh*t. That's a movie
n*gga Trick and ross had problems because of some other beef between em, I bet dubb trick is the only rapper you can name out of miami or florida that has something to say about ross unless you find some no name irrelevant a.ss n*gga. Ive seen videos of dudes from the pork n beans projects, liberty city, overtown and carol city give shout outs to ross for doing his thing in this music business, you telling me a fake n*gga would get that type of attention? Believe what you want about the c.o. job I aint even gonna speak on it but i'll shoot u a message
 5 years ago '08        #229
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,652 | Props total: 4375 4375
at n*ggas thinking anyone who let off 20 warning shots
 5 years ago '10        #230
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
You fakin

You don't know me, I didn't grow up posting on the internet. Nor am I a Rick Ross fan.
ok denn

yeah I'm fake even though I know ppl from Boxden and my name is solid on here
 5 years ago '06        #231
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Stillhyphy said:
It sounds like you dont know much about this life style so i'll just keep it simple, being real is staying true to your word and doing what you actually say you do

n*gga Trick and ross had problems because of some other beef between em, I bet dubb trick is the only rapper you can name out of miami or florida that has something to say about ross unless you find some no name irrelevant a.ss n*gga. Ive seen videos of dudes from the pork n beans projects, liberty city, overtown and carol city give shout outs to ross for doing his thing in this music business, you telling me a fake n*gga would get that type of attention? Believe what you want about the c.o. job I aint even gonna speak on it but i'll shoot u a message
<<< grew up in a place worse than Miami...I KNOW about the lifestyle...and it's idiotic.
 5 years ago '12        #232
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 pa_general said:

What is "Real"?

It's not about k!lling your community. Real started getting thrown around years ago kinda like the word hater is today.

It started being used by street rappers because the streets never had that kind of platform. Remember how hard the government went against rap when it started to get big? It was because many white people and suburban people had no idea that the stuff they see on movies REALLY happens in the hood. The slums weren't represented in the mainstream back then.

A lot of ignorant n*ggas confuse the definition or the word today, but in all real speaks to the stories in the hood, it's real life for many people. People who have no exposure to that element could never understand some of the things people from the hood to through and deal with on a daily basis.
 5 years ago '12        #233
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
ok denn

yeah I'm fake even though I know ppl from Boxden and my name is solid on here
A lot of ppl name is "solid" on the Internet

When you speak like you don't appear to know what you're saying, I have to believe it sir. So how many cases have you taken to trial?
 5 years ago '08        #234
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
Staged.

I've never shot a gun in my life, but give me twenty chances to hit a fu*king Rolls Royce, it's gonna have at least 10 bullet holes.....
 01-28-2013, 01:12 PM         #235
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st page
 5 years ago '10        #236
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
A lot of ppl name is "solid" on the Internet

When you speak like you don't appear to know what you're saying, I have to believe it sir. So how many cases have you taken to trial?
keep trying breh I see that went way over your head
 5 years ago '12        #237
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
Staged.

I've never shot a gun in my life, but give me twenty chances to hit a fu*king Rolls Royce, it's gonna have at least 10 bullet holes.....
Does seem weird, but think about it. You're shooting at a moving target, from a moving target, and it swerved off. They probly went past it. Plus we don't know if the shots came from the passenger or driver side.
 5 years ago '07        #238
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,911 | Props total: 5146 5146
20 warning shots........
 5 years ago '12        #239
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
keep trying breh I see that went way over your head
Nah fam, I follow you. You said:

BluCupShawty said:
A job for the law, fu*k the law

"I ain't never been a police"
So, because of who you're saying or trying to sound like you are, I'm going to a.ssume you been caught up with the law before. Maybe I'm wrong.

But if you get caught up, and you cop out, you're doing the polices work for them. Or maybe you're fukced because you gave a statement instead of requesting a lawyer and you admitted everything when they had you in that room, so you HAVE to take a deal

Play the game. If you don't know about that, then you can't really be about that "fukc the law" life for real.
 5 years ago '10        #240
Alerts 222 heat pts222
space
space
$15,631 | Props total: 5617 5617
Someone give me a summary, I'm at work and just found out
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy