Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
88 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 294 294
 5_star_smitty said:
at it being warning shots...
20+ warning shots???
What will bx come up with next?
whos that girl in you avy tho??
 5 years ago '12        #202
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,693 | Props total: 18417 18417
Where was Wale at?
 5 years ago '04        #203
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 1628 1628
never wish death upon anybody

my only questions if they did indeed hit the bulletproof car

there would be dents .....

i remember them dudes shot up the front of a club he was performing down there when i lived in pembrooke

then the club incident where one of tricks goons hit gucci pucci with a champagne bottle thats on that worldstar video

but in any case i dont care too much for dude, but he got kids and people on payroll so never will wish death on someone
 5 years ago '04        #204
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #205
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
The hate white 50 cent/Eminem stans have for Ross is incredible. How can you wish death on someone just becaue you're stan ?
Pro-Rick Ross people on BX always say that anti-Rick Ross posters are white. But if Rick Ross is a man who worked for a legal system and a prison industry whose population of incarcerated black males exceeds the population of blacks in slavery at its peak, wouldnt that make Rick Ross a white man's dream rapper?
 01-28-2013, 11:57 AM         #206
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Divine intervention ?

5 years ago '08        #207
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,881 | Props total: 15153 15153
 Cloud 420 said:
They was sending a message. If they wanted him dead trust he'd be dead.
na fam...you don't shoot 20-30 rounds into a whip to scare somebody...the message was sent every week for the last 2 months...they wanted him no longer...shooters just missed

Aurora said:
You do know that Ross has the money to call a hit on the GD's, right?
order hits on every GD in the country now huh

Aurora said:
Too many Ross haters on here...you guys wouldn't say a thing to him if he's right in your face
na thats thing imma real n*gga....I'd hit that n*gga in the face with a cream cheese donut...its him who would act like a hoe and sit back and let his boys go at me.
 5 years ago '12        #208
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 4009 4009
 Chief Dee said:
Pro-Rick Ross people on BX always say that anti-Rick Ross posters are white. But if Rick Ross is a man who worked for a legal system and a prison industry whose population of incarcerated black males exceeds the population of blacks in slavery at its peak, wouldnt that make Rick Ross a white man's dream rapper?
Too wordy..and corny. n*gga was a C.O. It's a job. No Ross fan either.
 5 years ago '12        #209
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
na fam...you don't shoot 20-30 rounds into a whip to scare somebody...the message was sent every week for the last 2 months...they wanted him no longer...shooters just missed

order hits on every GD in the country now huh

na thats thing imma real n*gga....I'd hit that n*gga in the face with a cream cheese donut...its him who would act like a hoe and sit back and let his boys go at me.
He doesn't have to hit EVERY GD in the country. That ain't how it works.
 5 years ago '11        #210
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,340 | Props total: 11106 11106
Damn man these dudes need to brush up on they aim before a hit... dumb a.sses were probably holding the gun sideways like O-Dog
 5 years ago '10        #211
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 BIGMARS said:
He doesn't have to hit EVERY GD in the country. That ain't how it works.
U talkin bout the rapper right?

BIGMARS said:
Too wordy..and corny. n*gga was a C.O. It's a job. No Ross fan either.

A job for the law, fu*k the law

"I ain't never been a police"

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-28-2013 at 12:15 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #212
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '08        #213
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,579 | Props total: 27808 27808
 p00rky said:
[Rick Ross:]
I'm not a star, somebody lied
I got a chopper in the car

what if ross has been rapping backwards this whole time:omfg:

somebody lied, I'm not a star

01-28-2013, 12:15 PM         #214
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
You do know that Ross has the money to call a hit on the GD's, right?
are u fu*king stupid?? Rick Ross is One n*gga The MMG Label have No Shooters Prod. Only Meek Mill and he will never ever shoot for Ross..

GD's is a Army Prob Over 100,000 member Nation and Worldwide..WTF are u talking about n*gga???

The U.S had to send a fu*king Army to go thru a few thousand n*ggas to get Osama!!!
Do you think about sh*t before u type lil n*gga????
Your talking like the GD's is one n*gga!!!!
they can k!ll Ross Easier than Ross can get them k!lled..Kill one its 99,0000 more of them...
 5 years ago '05        #215
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
space
$9,458 | Props total: 6083 6083
 pa_general said:
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
This right here >>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '10        #216
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
30 rounds, but not one bullet hit the car. Obvious publicity stunt if true.
 5 years ago '08        #217
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 BIGMARS said:
Too wordy.
So in other words your reading comprehension is low.
 5 years ago '12        #218
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 705 705
 Arson said:
what if ross has been rapping backwards this whole time:omfg:

somebody lied, I'm not a star

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #219
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,077 | Props total: 7884 7884
 pa_general said:

Im honestly still tryna to understand why people 'think' he doesnt and hasnt lived that life. I'm not trying to come at you or anything but yal act like you really know dudes life. If ross was really that fake then there woulda been Florida n*ggas exposing him for the past 5 years. I know the real reason he took that C.o. job and i've seen some real Miami dudes Salute ross
 5 years ago '12        #220
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
U talkin bout the rapper right?

A job for the law, fu*k the law

"I ain't never been a police"
n*ggas act like Ross money ain't green. If he was the pusssiest n*gga in the world, he could still send somethin back. I don't know where you're from, but the shooter don't care who's paying him.

And n*gga, you just talking on the Internet. Unless your money is long, you aren't beating police. You either on some real life grand theft auto shyt or you ain't never been through anything and just living out an online fantasy.

I go with the latter because if you're REALLY about that, you know you have to play the game. That reckless shyt is for the movies. You know there's C.O.s that do their thing right? You know a C.O. isn't an actual cop right?

Last edited by BIGMARS; 01-28-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
132 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
134 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy