Rick Ross either shot or shot at in Ft. Lauderdale.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #201
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5647 5647
 WCIB said:
You know it's boxden when suburban n*ggas are wishing death on a rapper and critiquing how the shooting should have I've actually taken place.
forreal

Yal are watching toooooo many movies. I knew what all 11 pages were gonna be full of before even reading thru em
 5 years ago '08        #202
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 5_star_smitty said:
at it being warning shots...
20+ warning shots???
What will bx come up with next?
aint no way in hell you driving along side another car, let off 20 shots and don't not one of those bullets hit the car. Otherwise Jamie Lee Curtis must of been the shooter

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #203
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
I don't wish death on him but you stupid if you say he didn't bring this upon himself. He stole a drug dealers name and started name dropping real drug dealers all up in his songs. He has a i'm a g this and that when he really seems like a nice guy but not no gangsta lol... He can't stop the front now it made the labels too much money they not gonna let it stop. I would say he needs to just leave florida and live in california but the real rick ross is holding n*ggas at bay not to bust his head wide open. he needs to make amends and do it fast. If he doesn't wanna give up the rick ross name i would offer him some money to use it or give him 5% of the income i make to keep using it..
 5 years ago '11        #204
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,307 | Props total: 4399 4399

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #205
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 5_star_smitty said:
at it being warning shots...
20+ warning shots???
What will bx come up with next?
whos that girl in you avy tho??
 5 years ago '12        #206
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15825 15825
Where was Wale at?
 5 years ago '04        #207
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,027 | Props total: 1361 1361
never wish death upon anybody

my only questions if they did indeed hit the bulletproof car

there would be dents .....

i remember them dudes shot up the front of a club he was performing down there when i lived in pembrooke

then the club incident where one of tricks goons hit gucci pucci with a champagne bottle thats on that worldstar video

but in any case i dont care too much for dude, but he got kids and people on payroll so never will wish death on someone
 5 years ago '04        #208
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #209
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
The hate white 50 cent/Eminem stans have for Ross is incredible. How can you wish death on someone just becaue you're stan ?
Pro-Rick Ross people on BX always say that anti-Rick Ross posters are white. But if Rick Ross is a man who worked for a legal system and a prison industry whose population of incarcerated black males exceeds the population of blacks in slavery at its peak, wouldnt that make Rick Ross a white man's dream rapper?
 01-28-2013, 12:57 PM         #210
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Divine intervention ?

5 years ago '08        #211
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 Cloud 420 said:
They was sending a message. If they wanted him dead trust he'd be dead.
na fam...you don't shoot 20-30 rounds into a whip to scare somebody...the message was sent every week for the last 2 months...they wanted him no longer...shooters just missed

Aurora said:
You do know that Ross has the money to call a hit on the GD's, right?
order hits on every GD in the country now huh

Aurora said:
Too many Ross haters on here...you guys wouldn't say a thing to him if he's right in your face
na thats thing imma real n*gga....I'd hit that n*gga in the face with a cream cheese donut...its him who would act like a hoe and sit back and let his boys go at me.
 5 years ago '12        #212
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3202 3202
 Chief Dee said:
Pro-Rick Ross people on BX always say that anti-Rick Ross posters are white. But if Rick Ross is a man who worked for a legal system and a prison industry whose population of incarcerated black males exceeds the population of blacks in slavery at its peak, wouldnt that make Rick Ross a white man's dream rapper?
Too wordy..and corny. n*gga was a C.O. It's a job. No Ross fan either.
 5 years ago '12        #213
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3202 3202
 Mike Nitty said:
na fam...you don't shoot 20-30 rounds into a whip to scare somebody...the message was sent every week for the last 2 months...they wanted him no longer...shooters just missed

order hits on every GD in the country now huh

na thats thing imma real n*gga....I'd hit that n*gga in the face with a cream cheese donut...its him who would act like a hoe and sit back and let his boys go at me.
He doesn't have to hit EVERY GD in the country. That ain't how it works.
 5 years ago '11        #214
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Damn man these dudes need to brush up on they aim before a hit... dumb a.sses were probably holding the gun sideways like O-Dog
 5 years ago '12        #215
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
 Mike Nitty said:
Not one bullet hit the car.

5 years ago '10        #216
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 BIGMARS said:
He doesn't have to hit EVERY GD in the country. That ain't how it works.
U talkin bout the rapper right?

BIGMARS said:
Too wordy..and corny. n*gga was a C.O. It's a job. No Ross fan either.

A job for the law, fu*k the law

"I ain't never been a police"

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-28-2013 at 01:15 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #217
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '08        #218
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 p00rky said:
[Rick Ross:]
I'm not a star, somebody lied
I got a chopper in the car

what if ross has been rapping backwards this whole time

I got a chopper in the car
somebody lied, I'm not a star

01-28-2013, 01:15 PM         #219
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
You do know that Ross has the money to call a hit on the GD's, right?
are u fu*king stupid?? Rick Ross is One n*gga The MMG Label have No Shooters Prod. Only Meek Mill and he will never ever shoot for Ross..

GD's is a Army Prob Over 100,000 member Nation and Worldwide..WTF are u talking about n*gga???

The U.S had to send a fu*king Army to go thru a few thousand n*ggas to get Osama!!!
Do you think about sh*t before u type lil n*gga????
Your talking like the GD's is one n*gga!!!!
they can k!ll Ross Easier than Ross can get them k!lled..Kill one its 99,0000 more of them...
 5 years ago '05        #220
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 pa_general said:
Ross may have brought this non-sense on himself by glorifying an ignorant lifestyle...but no man deserves to die...

and you dudes in here making fun of the fact that the shooter missed...imagine it being your brother, sister or cousin in the car...Did you know there was an innocent woman in the car also?

This is why Rap Music is in the dumps...you dudes take this entertainment way too far (so did Ross)...

& shame on Ross for making millions of dollars a year speaking on a lifestyle he doesn't live when he could be a positive influence on much of our lost youth...

Same goes for any other rapper glorifying pure ignorance at the cost of young lives...

I a.ssume everyone making fun of Ross or HOPING Ross got k!lled are under the age of 25.
This right here >>>>>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy