Rajon Rondo: "I'm coming back to play in two weeks."

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
It's a bit different because of all the running Rondo would have to do but Philip Rivers actually had surgery and still played on his torn ACL. Plenty of contact, so saying it can't be done isn't true. Granted it was only one game.
 5 years ago '10        #62
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
regardless of what Rondo says...its up to the doctors to clear him to even practice, see you next year buddy....
 5 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
RG3 tore his ACL in college and continued to play.
 5 years ago '04        #64
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 KillaKell_01 said:
False. I had a complete blowout (ACL, MCL, PCL & Meniscus) and I could stand, just couldn't take any steps/put weight on it...
Its not "standing" if you put zero weight on it.

I could cut off my right foot and still "stand", by your definition.

Anyway, Rondo was either joking, or he's dumb enough to risk his entire career, o play on a sh*tty team going nowhere.

Either way, front office ain't having it. Celtics run is over. Rondo about to be the centerpiece going forward... but can't nobody tell me these Celtics have another run in them AFTER this year.
 5 years ago '11        #65
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 932 932
 01-27-2013, 11:29 PM         #66
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
emotional retort...
 01-28-2013, 12:48 AM         #67
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Rondo has the powers of Wolverine now?? Son..YOU'RE WRAPPED!!
 5 years ago '10        #68
ByeUsir 
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
 bkid said:
Sean Grande ‏@SeanGrandePBP
Rajon Rondo to Max during the last timeout. "I'm coming back to play in two weeks."
Retweeted by NBA

that's my point guard
you can see his ACL tear wasn't like the one Derrick Rose had, the complete tear of the ligament...
could be a parcial tear and these sometimes you don't even need to have surgery....
n*gga was walking with a limp... if it was a complete tear of the ligament, he wouldn't even be able to stand
It is the ligament that controls stability so he can walk in a straight line but left to right negative nightrider
 5 years ago '10        #69
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
My Point Gawd! but i doubt he will play again this year
 5 years ago '07        #70
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 KillaKell_01 said:
False. I had a complete blowout (ACL, MCL, PCL & Meniscus) and I could stand, just couldn't take any steps/put weight on it...
yup... i've blown my knee out 6 times and had 3 surgeries. you can usually walk it off over a couple of days if not immediately. the only concern is you'll have a lot of swelling at first. once that goes down, you just have instability so you're at risk of hurting yourself again, but it's nothing you can actually feel. the reason i was hurt so many times is because my injury was misdiagnosed by doctors and i continued to play basketball for months and years without knowing i had ever torn it until i hurt myself again.
 5 years ago '11        #71
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 5026 5026
 illini10fan said:
yeah same here..i went through basic training with a blown knee lmao..got my surgeries now tho..FOR FREEEEEEEE..thank you based military
n*ggas f!ghting in a white mans army

breh i'm only in my 1st year of Phys. Therapy grad school but i know for a fact no way this n*gga can't have a productive season with all the cutting, jumping, running and sh*t his style of play requires on a blown out knee.

but seeing that rondo still walking around and sh*t, not to mention he finished the ATL game and an entire practice/walk thru on that knee might mean the damage might not be as extensive as we thought. that or his threshold for pain is super human.
 01-28-2013, 09:42 AM         #72
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
yup... i've blown my knee out 6 times and had 3 surgeries. you can usually walk it off over a couple of days if not immediately. the only concern is you'll have a lot of swelling at first. once that goes down, you just have instability so you're at risk of hurting yourself again, but it's nothing you can actually feel. the reason i was hurt so many times is because my injury was misdiagnosed by doctors and i continued to play basketball for months and years without knowing i had ever torn it until i hurt myself again.
Damn son, that sh*t hurt to even read
 5 years ago '07        #73
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 Youngin19 said:
Damn son, that sh*t hurt to even read
yeah, i was told i had a sprain the first 2 times, so i didn't get a proper diagnosis until after the third when i went to the hospital for an MRI and was told it was a complete tear, so i had surgery. they did a patellar tendon graft from the same knee.

a few years later i hurt it again and i was damn sure it was another tear because it always feels the same. the doctor basically wouldn't admit that his graft didn't hold and told me it was a bone bruise or chondomalacia (runner's knee), basically just some BS. came back to him again after the 5th time like "i told you so" and he still was bullsh*tting.

after the 6th time i went to IU's team doctor and he confirmed the tear and did a second ACL reconstruction, this time taking a graft from my opposite knee, so both were operated on. it was unimaginably terrible. a year after that i had my knee scoped for some meniscus or scar tissue that had been bothering me. that's my story lol.
 01-28-2013, 10:49 AM         #74
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 weeks...? when did he send that tweet? when he thought it was a bruised knee???

Hes going to be out the rest of season plus playoffs.... anything to the acl takes months brah... then rehab.......
 5 years ago '09        #75
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187

Rondo the point gawd!!! Don't destroy your career man.. take all the time you need, don't rush.
 01-28-2013, 04:22 PM         #76
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Garnet & Gold said:
We all want things to be true that simply aren't. Like a bridge connecting England and America.
Ha ha i see wat u did
 5 years ago '07        #77
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
Rondo!!!
 5 years ago '10        #78
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
I am the biggest anti-Boston sports fan but even I am just about this. Rondo was the truth. He and Paul Pierce the only n*ggas I like on the Celtics. It kinda puts a damper on the season.
 5 years ago '07        #79
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
I don't get this thread. He only said this because he thought it was a lesser injury. He thought he pulled his hamstring so of course he thought he could come back in a few weeks
 5 years ago '05        #80
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Kingpin 313 said:
He lien his face told everything he done
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago