G-Unit's Mike Knox Prison Sentencing Details

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 2637 2637
 44wade said:
just do me a favor. Look in the beginning, light skin dude takes a wide route, cuz he knows whats up, then freeze frame at :33, lightskin dude black on black with cons picks up GP and tosses his a.ss.

Case close.

I hope you end up like Grafted did a month after this Gunplay f!ght happened... the HHS has been much better since he was banned, it might be much better without you as well
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11401 11401
 otherside said:
I hope you end up like Grafted did a month after this Gunplay f!ght happened... the HHS has been much better since he was banned, it might be much better without you as well
dont get weird bro.
 5 years ago '04        #23
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
Over Due Parking Tickets finally caught up with The "G-Unit Philly Member"
 5 years ago '07        #24
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
50 wasnt breaking bread wit mike
 5 years ago '12        #25
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 2637 2637
 44wade said:
dont get weird bro.
You have 3 new reputation comments.
I guess a few people agree with getting rid of you
 5 years ago '06        #26
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
 TheMindOf said:
Exactly. I don't think n*ggas in this thread fully understand the full scope of how identity theft affects people's lives.
I think that when comparing the length of his sentence for a non-violent offense vs. some violent offenders getting less time is what seems off but hey thats just the world we live in. But I'd have to agree that people don't quite understand how identity theft can fu*k people's lives up. I think people have this picture in their mind that since the victim isn't responsible for the damage to their credit, that the credit bureaus will remove the negative things on their credit reports, that credit card or loan companies will just erase the debt that was established in their name (some do have programs in place to help with this but not all), or that banks will reimburse the money that was stolen out of their bank accounts. Usually this is something that the victim has to f!ght tooth and nail for long periods of time in order to try to straighten out. Believe me, I know this from both sides. I've worked in many different aspects of finance (ironically for TD Bank for a few years too) and I've also been the victim of identity theft. Luckily it only resulted in a couple thousand dollars of damage and Chase took care of it and the two women that were responsible got some years if I remember correctly (they were already caught and confessed before I even knew that they had stole my sh*t) but everyone isn't so lucky. When I worked in retail banking I've had people come in my office and sit in front of me crying their eyes out because they can't get a loan that they desperately need, a re-fi they need, or even because someone emptied out their bank account. These are people that may have had excellent credit before becoming a victim of identity theft. sh*t is sad as hell. It takes some people years to straighten out the mess that others have done to their credit, and sh*t some people never are able to get it all the way back to how it was before they had their identity stolen. Personally I work very hard to keep a strong credit score and good credit report, so I can only imagine all that hard work and years of being financially diligent and responsible going down the drain. I mean imagine putting your all into creating a show winning classic car and someone coming by and fu*king your sh*t up real bad, and your insurance company says there aint sh*t they can do about it, and you're stuck with it and you have no option of getting another. Sorry for being long winded but this was just something I could kinda relate to.

Last edited by tonygunz; 01-27-2013 at 07:56 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
My homeboy was just tellin me about some sh*t he saw on tv about this dudes father in law trying to k!ll him by calling him into the garage of his house and shooting him 3 times in the back. He had everything in the garage covered in plastic and had a hole dug somewhere that was big enough to fit a car in cause he planned to k!ll him then dump his body in the car and bury it.

Forgot to mention he also already served a 25 yr bid for murdering his wife in the 80's...

And guess what? He only got 100 and somethin months for tryin to murder his son in law.

Moral of the story? If you're a black man in Amerikkka you can get as much time for taking part in credit card scams as a convicted murderer gets for attempting to take another life.

ahhhh the good ol U.S justice department...
Old girl of mines dad, white, got more 110 months for scamming ppl like this. This ain't a race thing. Fed works diff than state.
 5 years ago '05        #28
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 44wade said:
Knox blocked me on twitter, when I asked him why GP was still whoopin on him after the bodyguard flipped GP like that?

GOd Bless though Knox, dont wish that sh*t on nobody. Sounds like a nonviolent crime too, so damn, keep ya head.
groupie a.ss n*gga and who the fu*k is mike knox anyway? yall makin stories about these nobody a.ss n*ggaz
 5 years ago '05        #29
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
F*ck Knox...Hardworking people who go about their business have their lives ruined cause some slob piece of sh*t is too lazy to do something productive with his life...He deserves every single day rotting away in that cell.How you can post free knox when he wiped out peoples lives and their families futures?f*cking idiots I swear...
 01-27-2013, 10:50 PM         #30
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
As you can see on the video Knox got a full face of Mace.

Theres no bodyguard.
That wasn't his bodyguard look how slim he was Thats one of 50's road managers or something.
He was't even white he looked light skinned.

People with 50;
Yayo
Kidd Kidd
Mike Knox
Dougie from 134
Monster from Bedstuy
And the light skin dude...

This is 50 bodyguard.

[pic - click to view]

Same one beating up paparazi
How do you know random non-celebs from 50 clique?

I do agree that the light skinned dude does NOT look like any celebrity bodyguard i've ever seen.
 5 years ago '06        #31
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Why can't they just say 8 years or whatever. Why do they have all these crazy months?
 5 years ago '05        #32
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
mike knox is 36

I thought he is 28 or something.
 5 years ago '10        #33
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
8.5 years....hope they made money
 5 years ago '12        #34
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
So this is why he was being so hush mouth about it on the BF Club, tryin' to make it seem like it was something gangsta on why he was getting put away.
 5 years ago '11        #35
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
 THAT NICCA MUTT said:
How do you know random non-celebs from 50 clique?

I do agree that the light skinned dude does NOT look like any celebrity bodyguard i've ever seen.
I dunno lol just one of those things you see people around somone and get to know whos who

"Bruv" is 50 main bodyguard, he from London though.
 5 years ago '11        #36
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
Credit card scams that was for the f*ggots
 5 years ago '05        #37
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152
 Athavan 789 said:
y'all screaming free murderers like max b, but want knox in there over money.
Max wasnt in the same state the murder took place at so he aint murder no one stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #38
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 timdog said:
50 wasnt breaking bread wit mike
I bet Knox got paid after Gunplay got his brains kicked in
 5 years ago '05        #39
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 tokinjohn said:
Max wasnt in the same state the murder took place at so he aint murder no one stupid.
You don't have to be present when a murder is committed to legally be guilty.
 5 years ago '04        #40
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
 TheMindOf said:
Exactly. I don't think n*ggas in this thread fully understand the full scope of how identity theft affects people's lives.
he would be good if he worked on wall street
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy