Saggy Pants Gets You Tossed In Prison For 3 Years In Massachusetts!

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Magnolia said:
so you rather see smone sagging they pants then to see a see thru a.ss or a hot females brea$t?? you my friend are a f*ggot
It's not bout bein a f*ggot, it about the law knowin who to target. ur just seeing it from male point of view. u do kno ur grandma would not approve of what some females wear. it's principle. women don't wanna c another girl's a.ss and t*tties, so what do u call that? Let n*ggas do what they want, let bi*ches do what they want. ask ur mom what she thinks of a music video bi*ch, then ask ur any n*gga u kno what they think about one...
 5 years ago '12        #142
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
U kno its targeted to black males or any girl wearing boy shorts would be locked up too. I loooove seein bi*ches in that tight sh*t showin all they panty line and all that good stuff... I hate seeing a n*gga sag, so I look at what I like and don't worry bout what I don't like. I'm just sayin in order for a law to work, it gotta go for everyone in every form. That's like sayin a female rapist is different from a male rapist or a female k!ller should get less time than a male k!ller.
 5 years ago '11        #143
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
its good to see a majority of this thread sees this for what is. but some of you "i dont sag so it doesnt affect me" n*ggas are k!lling me.

this isnt about whether or not you sag. hell, some ppl call jumping out of planes with a backpack on fun. so to each its own. point is, its not up to me to tell others what to do so long as its not harmful. and like others have said, its flat out racist, and probably even a little s3xist
 5 years ago '05        #144
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
noone wants too see other dudes a.ss anywayz plus they like the jail style already since they saggin
 5 years ago '04        #145
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 Aurora said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and you get fined for sagging pants?
and this is not a fine i used to sag a lil back in school but the sh*t dumb to be fined for i mean if u dont like it dont look sh*t it aint yo business
 5 years ago '10        #146
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So when u go to the club, how much non disrespectful songs do u listen to? How many girls do u want to bang without marriage? How many times have u cussed infront of other people, whether it b ur n*ggas or not...or is it cool to disrespect them cuz they r to n*ggas?? Exactly, u a disrespectful a.ss n*gga just like the ones u pointin fingers at. Damn, let n*ggas do what they feel...u damn hall monitor.
When you go to the club you're paying your money to be in an environment surrounded by other adults. So do whatever you want in there.

Whens the last time you been to the club and you seen little kids or somebody's elderly grandma in there?

I don't want to be taking my little nephew around and seeing these **** n*ggas walking around with their pants around their ankles and their a.ss hanging out so they can show off some Gucci belt they bought on sale.

There's a big difference between being in a club surrounded by other adults and chillin in the general public..

If you wanna dress like a buffoon in the club, that's your prerogative. You paid your money, and you're surrounded by other adults.

and if you cuss around old people or children, you're a douche. That's just a matter of decency.
 01-29-2013, 03:15 AM         #147
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:

seems like the law is up for interpretation
 5 years ago '11        #148
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
Is op even from mass? n*ggas saggin all day out here ain't a damn thang changed you know how expensive it is to live out here n u think our tax money is going to feed n*ggas in jail cause they saggin really
 5 years ago '08        #149
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Pull your damn pants up?
fu*k you and btw i dont like seein it so i turn my head
 5 years ago '08        #150
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 Matt504 said:
dress more "socially acceptable" and you won't have these problems, right?

Men who can't wear the clothes they purchase in the manner they want to, are NOT men.

The person who decides what's appropriate or acceptable to wear IS the man.

non-white men, are NOT men under the system of White supremacy, and this is another fine example of that.

If your not comfortable being yourself and worry about what others are thinking your lacking in the being a man dept women care not men
 5 years ago '08        #151
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 escay_muzik said:
young colored male saggy pants= 3year prison

white child molestor=8 MONTHS IN PRISON with 2 years probation!!!!

THIS COUNTRY IS AMAZING!
yea only in america this is why other countries talk about us we worry about the smallest sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #152
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That's fu*kin ridiculous to give someone 3 yrs for some saggy jeans. Waste of time and tax payers money fu*k Mass.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago