Saggy Pants Gets You Tossed In Prison For 3 Years In Massachusetts!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Tony Franks said:
I truly hope any black person that cosigns this gets burned alive. We don't need sellouts on da squad.

I've never sagged btw. I just can't stand that racist people still get to make laws, and idiots will still go along with sh*t.

Its not illegal for people to walk around with their c*ck n ball combo pressed against their jeans for children to see (since lil kids are at "meat height" anyway). Y'all think its cute. "Awww, look at the lil guy trying to break free"

A black man shows a lil cotton and polyester, and now people realize its just a thin layer protecting them from the virility of da big black mamba.

fu*k u Amerikkkans.
most of the time its older blacks who push for these statutes
 01-28-2013, 09:13 AM         #122
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicks walking outside all exposed and sh*t below and everybody is ,

This

[pic - click to view]

This

[pic - click to view]

And This

[pic - click to view]

But when they see some black/latinos sagging they want to give out fines and sentence n*ggas to jail time smh,
 5 years ago '04        #123
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
maybe they are just trying to change the way a black man acts (maybe even white wiggers)

i mean lets be honest most people that sag their pants thinks they are a thug. TIME FOR A CHANGE PEOPLE!!!
 5 years ago '04        #124
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 HugeBBC said:

This

[pic - click to view]

This

[pic - click to view]

And This

[pic - click to view]

But when they see some black/latinos sagging they want to give out fines and sentence n*ggas to jail time smh,

so you rather see smone sagging they pants then to see a see thru a.ss or a hot females brea$t?? you my friend are a f*ggot
 01-28-2013, 09:34 AM         #125
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnolia said:
so you rather see smone sagging they pants then to see a see thru a.ss or a hot females brea$t?? you my friend are a f*ggot
Hur Durr fu*king retard, they're saying sagging is considered incident exposure but the examples i posted aren't you dumbfu*k.
 5 years ago '10        #126
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Whats the penalty for a DUI?
 01-28-2013, 09:57 AM         #127
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KushKaleem said:
yeah right 3 years for saggy pants? That sh*t will never fly. These dumb a.ss rules people are making. Why dont they concentrate on better things and more beneficial ideas for our country.
young colored male saggy pants= 3year prison

white child molestor=8 MONTHS IN PRISON with 2 years probation!!!!

THIS COUNTRY IS AMAZING!
 5 years ago '10        #128
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 HugeBBC said:

This

[pic - click to view]

This

[pic - click to view]

And This

[pic - click to view]

Jennifer Love Hewitt in the first pic

Last chick is a no name but can get it too all flexible and sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #129
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
 KushKaleem said:
yeah right 3 years for saggy pants? That sh*t will never fly. These dumb a.ss rules people are making. Why dont they concentrate on better things and more beneficial ideas for our country.
Remember this a STATE rule not FEDERAL.
 5 years ago '04        #130
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 datVAkid said:
Cops is suppose to protect and serve...
How am i putting anyone in harms way buy sagging my pants...
arrest me for 3 years cause of a victimless crime of fashion.. and then get a black cop doing this... gtfo of here
it can be considered indecent exposure the police enforce a lot nuisance laws
 5 years ago '11        #131
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
If this was a FEDERAL LAW then the entire 50 state would have to make this a law. Since the state of MA is applying this LAW in their STATE. Then therefore this law does not apply to the other 49 state. Plus sagging your pants is by very inappropriate in public places. I am not telling you to pull up your pant I am just saying. There is a difference
 5 years ago '05        #132
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,304 | Props total: 28738 28738
is this real?? hahahahaha this is beyond stupid

Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 01-28-2013 at 11:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #133
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,304 | Props total: 28738 28738
lol the eastcoast comes up with sum wild a.ss sh*t to do to its residents lol respect myself by pulling my pants up?? how about they just respect us for being who we wanna be.... they say we have to give respect and they dont show us any .... wait, typical sh*t then with cops lol
 5 years ago '04        #134
ehone3 
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 0 0
tell them uncle toms to eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '06        #135
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 RATCHET said:
Another law to keep coloreds in jail.

Stupid a.ss punishment.
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Pull your damn pants up?
 5 years ago '07        #136
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
You don't see many successful people sagging their pants and vice versa--you don't see many pant-saggers with good jobs. It's a maturity thing.

Pant sagging started in jail because clothes didn't fit right and the imprisoned didn't have belts. Why would someone want to embody that?
 5 years ago '05        #137
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
No disrespect to anyone opinion I ust to sag my pants in my younger days I'm now 26 and a parent I just don't see why a grown individual would want there pants to hang Off there behind it's just a sign of immiturity to me it's not fashion the sh*t looks corny and yes r*pers and entertainers do it but there on TV and don't really have to deal with society much in the form of a typical 9 to 5 etc my last point to all my people with respect for there self and don't consider there self a goon or thug no offensive to those who live there life...spell SAGGING backwords and let it marinate and think about why they look at us in that way and don't care because in hind sight we do it to ourselves just take a step back and look in the mirror let the discussion continue.

Last edited by ddmoney; 01-28-2013 at 03:51 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #138
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
 ddmoney said:
No disrespect to anyone opinion I ust to sag my pants in my younger days I'm now 26 and a parent I just don't see why a grown individual would want there pants to hang Off there behind it's just a sign of immiturity to me it's not fashion the sh*t looks corny and yes r*pers and entertainers do it but there on TV and don't really have to deal with society much in the form of a typical 9 to 5 etc my last point to all my people with respect for there self and don't consider there self a goon or thug no offensive to those who live there life...spell SAGGING backwords and let it marinate and think about why they look at us in that way and don't care because in hind sight we do it to ourselves just take a step back and look in the mirror let the discussion continue.
 5 years ago '04        #139
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
it's hard for me not to comment on this one but i really don't have much of a comment on this one. just fu*king retarded. so i cant have my pants sagging otherwise i go to jail so what if i just wear underwear??? so now do people in bikinis and people who don't wear shirts (guys of course), are they going to start locking them up to?? it looks like they are just finding a way to make criminals out of black youth?? sh*t is fu*king pathetic. damn, said too much about this already but it's really hard to not comment on such blatant bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #140
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 TheMindOf said:
Makes sense. It's illegal to walk around with no pants on so why shouldn't it be illegal to talk around like this?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I don't want little kids to be walking behind n*ggas and seeing their whole a.ss hanging out.

That sh*t is disrespectful.

Those people with the tattoos and gauges aren't doing anything wrong. So I don't see what the point of bringing them up is.
So when u go to the club, how much non disrespectful songs do u listen to? How many girls do u want to bang without marriage? How many times have u cussed infront of other people, whether it b ur n*ggas or not...or is it cool to disrespect them cuz they r to n*ggas?? Exactly, u a disrespectful a.ss n*gga just like the ones u pointin fingers at. Damn, let n*ggas do what they feel...u damn hall monitor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy