Flacco wants at least $20 mil/year

most viewed right now
 148
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6487 6487
As long as its enough to resign Ed, I don't care.

Kruger is gone no matter what happens.
 01-27-2013, 07:54 PM         #42
mikedaraven62 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way he gets 20 million a year when your trying to keep a team together. Kruger is gone no matter what. The dude has switched agents and everything for his payday. I love Reed but Ellerbe has to be locked up too.
 5 years ago '04        #43
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
people are crazy in here saying he might deserve it if he wins the Super Bowl this year. There is no way Flacco deserves $20 million. I'm not saying he's horrible or anything, but Flacco is just a step above good. Don't let these playoff runs cloud your judgment. Flacco deserves top QB money, but 20 million? fu*k outta here. Aaron Rodgers won't even get paid that much. I would say 12-16 mil at best, with A LOT of that being facilitated through performance escalators and with it being a backloaded contract with restructuring exceptions in favor of the Baltimore organization.
 5 years ago '08        #44
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
flacco is just doing business. he knows hes not getting that but he has to start high (with the low in his head) while trying to get the best he can somewhere in between. its the art of negotiation. now i dont know where clayton got his info from, but if its the truth then flacco wouldnt be the guy i wanted on my team. id want the guy to worry about the biggest game of his career first as thats what hes being paid for at the moment.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
They want that pretty flacko




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 5 years ago '04        #46
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 arthurmack27 said:
flacco is just doing business. he knows hes not getting that but he has to start high (with the low in his head) while trying to get the best he can somewhere in between. its the art of negotiation. now i dont know where clayton got his info from, but if its the truth then flacco wouldnt be the guy i wanted on my team. id want the guy to worry about the biggest game of his career first as thats what hes being paid for at the moment.
Even if Flacco did have this figure in mind with the intention of getting Baltimore to just start thinking high, I doubt Flacco is actively thinking about it. Agents exist for a reason. All the rumors you hear about a player wanting this and doing that are most likely coming from the agents. I'm sure the agent has been the one trying to capitalize on this opportunity to get Flacco paid, while Flacco just been thinking about football/the Super Bowl. Flacco will eventually be pulled into all of it due to the media, of course, and media day will only help the vultures create even more distractions. Trust me, Flacco is just fine.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Cloud 420 said:
This dude has lost his mind. He wants to be the man so bad that hes willing to fu*k up his team salary cap like Brees just did.
Brees played at a discount for 3 years it was backpay and he earned his....Flacco 20 mill per

Im not mad at him tho getcha paper


Last edited by Saintaholic; 01-28-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 01-28-2013, 09:44 AM         #48
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #50
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 ill 800 said:
hes aiming high. its how you negotiate to get what you really want
this. i'm not mad at him, get as much as you can
 01-28-2013, 11:02 AM         #51
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes crazy and I really hope he loses because I don't think he is a top 5 qb. imo he definitely isn't top 5. he has a great defense and I admit he is playing great so u cant say the defense is carrying him but the best offensive player on that team is ray rice for sure. flacco is not top tier, he is right under that and they shouldn't even consider 20 mil.
 01-28-2013, 11:04 AM         #52
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
hes crazy and I really hope he loses because I don't think he is a top 5 qb. imo he definitely isn't top 5. he has a great defense and I admit he is playing great so u cant say the defense is carrying him but the best offensive player on that team is ray rice for sure. flacco is not top tier, he is right under that and they shouldn't even consider 20 mil.
 5 years ago '09        #53
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
this dude aint even worth 10 mil a year
 5 years ago '07        #54
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
A sixth of your cap to a guy that aint even top 5 at his position Amazing what a playoff run will do for you
 01-28-2013, 11:12 AM         #55
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Brees had a record breaking year numbers wise, and a championship. Don't speak this piece of trash Flacco's name in the same breath as Brees.

Brees' impact speaks volumes, and his skills are impeccable. Flacco is a wannabe, but really a nobody, and will just get franchise tagged for the next 2 years
ima giants fan so I hate brees but youre absolutely right. you cant mention those 2 in the same breath. if you put flacco in his prime on the saints teams instead of brees, theyre are nowhere near successful. they might just make the playoffs. brees completely carried that team.

as a giants fan I hated brees because we couldn't stop him. he is an unbelievable player and you cant compare him to flacco. brees deserves the money after the way he played. he was playing as the best player in the league and saints had a tough year this year because of the crazy offseason they but at 1 point u can have anyone around him and he will make them good. he made colston a 7th round pick in to a star receiver. no matter who you surround him with, they will be good.

you cant say the same for flacco. you cant give him average receivers and an average running back. he cant carry a team and he doesn't make the players around him better. you can not put flacco in the same sentence as drew brees.
 01-28-2013, 11:14 AM         #56
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
ima giants fan so I hate brees but youre absolutely right. you cant mention those 2 in the same breath. if you put flacco in his prime on the saints teams instead of brees, theyre are nowhere near successful. they might just make the playoffs. brees completely carried that team.

as a giants fan I hated brees because we couldn't stop him. he is an unbelievable player and you cant compare him to flacco. brees deserves the money after the way he played. he was playing as the best player in the league and saints had a tough year this year because of the crazy offseason they but at 1 point u can have anyone around him and he will make them good. he made colston a 7th round pick in to a star receiver. no matter who you surround him with, they will be good.

you cant say the same for flacco. you cant give him average receivers and an average running back. he cant carry a team and he doesn't make the players around him better. you can not put flacco in the same sentence as drew brees.
Giants can't stop Flacco either
 01-28-2013, 11:17 AM         #57
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's called negotiation you dumb fu*ks you think his agent is gonna go into negotiations saying we want 7 million dollars?

Remember when Flacco said he was the best QB in the league then lead his team to the SB
 5 years ago '05        #58
jwest600 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
As a Ravens fan who has seen every one of Flacco's snaps, pay Flacco whatever he wants man.... He has carried us in the last few games that mattered;Last years AFC championship, and This year's playoff run so thats what I'm judging him by... has he put up dud games under Cam Cameron that didnt matter?, of course... but any Ravens fan knows that he's the reason why we're in the superbowl, he's outplayed Brady (twice when it counted), Peyton (when it mattered), and has had success when it counted, the playoffs. There's no free agent or rookie out there better, and with a full off season post-cam cameron (just like brees) he will be a beast for the next 5 years... but bottom line is Flacco wins games when they count... and is playing this weekend... Not because our D is dominant or Ray Rice is having 200 yd games.... we won our division, and are here because of Joe Flacco playing his a.ss off...

EVERY year our team turns over bc other teams want our undervalued players... The only other person we HAVE to resign is Ellerbe.. Ed will go miss tackles and blow coverages elsewhere (even tho he was great he's not worth paying top dollar for now)... kruger will get paid elsewhere which means more snaps for Upshaw, and McAdoo once he comes off of injury, and Cary Williams will be overpaid somewhere else too bc once Webby comes back and Grahamn playing well our secondary will be stacked... Other than that there's plenty of mopney to give flacco whatever he wants AND Ozzie will get us 2-3 studs for cheap in the draft so we wont be "Gutting the team" to sign him.... but we CAN'T afford to start over either.... EVERYONE else is replacable or is already paid.... we good..
 5 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Stayburnin said:
hes crazy and I really hope he loses because I don't think he is a top 5 qb. imo he definitely isn't top 5. he has a great defense and I admit he is playing great so u cant say the defense is carrying him but the best offensive player on that team is ray rice for sure. flacco is not top tier, he is right under that and they shouldn't even consider 20 mil.
That's every Superbowl QB, unless the score is like 50-47 or some sh*t. Pay Flacco who cares
 5 years ago '11        #60
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6487 6487
Flacco got ya'll n*ggas fuming
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy