Jan 27 - At least 5 people killed in shootings during bloody Chicago day

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
Its 48 in Chicago right now supposed to be 60 ish tomorrow, Nikkaz gonna shoot all night today and tomorrow its about to go up watch! Whats even worse they only mention the murders theres people getting shot all day everyday sh*t is bad...

Last edited by FEDEXKINKO; 01-28-2013 at 02:10 PM..
 01-28-2013, 03:48 PM         #42
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
soon enough the conversation is going to change from "gun problem" to it being looked at as a "n*gga problem", and then they'll start classifying the perpetrators as domestic terrorists, and once a group of people (Black people) is perceived as being linked to terrorism, the National Guard or whatever else agency will be able to terminate large amounts of Black people with extreme prejudice, and few people outside of Black people will care.
I disagree. Gun violence in the black community has gone on for a long time. The gun control debate is only being sparked because of children, police, firef!ghters, families, theater patrons, and students being k!lled by guns used by attention seekers wanting not for revenge or dominance, but for notoriety. That's a problem.

murder in Chicago is not new nor is a gun problem within the black community. But the gun control debate is not going to start accusing the black community of being the problem, nor is it going to start a genocide perpetrated by the American government. If you really believe so I feel bad for you. But I'm sure you're like many other followers on this site: looking to conspiracies for your logic instead of just, you know, logic.
 01-28-2013, 04:05 PM         #43
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
Every single soul out there younger than 25 is expecting their day to come sooner or later, thats how it is in the hood. So theyre living up their days like everyday is a friday, tomarrow is most def not promised for the young out in chicago
because (most) youngins are fu*king idiots who glorifY the hood life/mentality, and can't tell that music is just entertainment.

They actually try to mimic what they hear in songs, for no reason it all goes back to lousy parents that failed. Babies making babies, babies raising babies. Its all one fu*king ugly cycle and this sh*t will just keep getting worse..

I have no problem with gangbangers k!ll each other, but hate hearing bout people minding they own business getting murked.

This world is full of fu*king idiots, any day you can die just minding your own business. Live it up ya (with caution)
 5 years ago '04        #44
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
My friends mom was mugged in her own garage

She lives just off of 95th/Dan Ryan. Sad sh*t because she's an amazing woman.

I hate it had to be her

5 years ago '12        #45
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
 dj X said:
My friends mom was mugged in her own garage

She lives just off of 95th/Dan Ryan. Sad sh*t because she's an amazing woman.

I hate it had to be her

5 years ago '04        #46
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
just a damn shame. cats need to come together out there and stop k!lling each other. kanye, d rose, d wade need to try and organize n*ggas or something. those cats might could listen to someone that they see who's successful and might try something else. sh*t's just bad. chi town is bad. and i hope it never gets to the point of national guard or not sh*t like that popping off cuz they mostly minorities will be getting it. n*ggas need to come together.
 5 years ago '04        #47
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 ham00di said:
On a serious note, im not from the US.. Does anyone actually know why its so bloody in certain parts of Chicago? is it due to gang wars or just random k!llings?
ignorant n*ggas, to be blunt. cats glorifying what they see on tv, one parent households with young or apathetic or just naive parents, lack of jobs, lack of education, no guidance, already thriving gang activity, government oppression through various means including the police, media and the lack of economic contributions to the community to prevent violence through programs and education. to me, mainly it's a lack of education, a lack of money available, unspoken anger and media manipulation to have them believe that the fellow black man in the enemy. i could be wrong though.....

Ya'll f*gs said:
I disagree. Gun violence in the black community has gone on for a long time. The gun control debate is only being sparked because of children, police, firef!ghters, families, theater patrons, and students being k!lled by guns used by attention seekers wanting not for revenge or dominance, but for notoriety. That's a problem.

murder in Chicago is not new nor is a gun problem within the black community. But the gun control debate is not going to start accusing the black community of being the problem, nor is it going to start a genocide perpetrated by the American government. If you really believe so I feel bad for you. But I'm sure you're like many other followers on this site: looking to conspiracies for your logic instead of just, you know, logic.
they have been committing genocide against black folks since they brought us here. just my opinion, and logic.

Joehook said:
because (most) youngins are fu*king idiots who glorifY the hood life/mentality, and can't tell that music is just entertainment.

They actually try to mimic what they hear in songs, for no reason it all goes back to lousy parents that failed. Babies making babies, babies raising babies. Its all one fu*king ugly cycle and this sh*t will just keep getting worse..

I have no problem with gangbangers k!ll each other, but hate hearing bout people minding they own business getting murked.

This world is full of fu*king idiots, any day you can die just minding your own business. Live it up ya (with caution)
i agreed with everything you said except that statement. if you have that kind of mentality to some people then u don't care about people as much as you think you do. you should have a problem with anyone k!lling anyone. come to think of it, i understand the mindset but the only gangbangers i wouldn't mind k!lling themselves are the police.

Matt504 said:
what do you feel in your personal opinion, would be a solution to this problem, we obviously as a country can't allow this type of behavior to continue getting worse?
i can answer this but it might take a while, and for a lot of people to be tied up so i can slap some damn sense into them.
 01-28-2013, 05:11 PM         #48
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nobles said:
Bro, I have a company flying me out there for a job interview in the next few weeks.
u good...just make sure to break your hat off to the right
 5 years ago '07        #49
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30436 30436
What day isn't a bloody day in chicago tho?

They need to build a wall around that place... and then flood that place with shark infested waters.
 5 years ago '10        #50
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
trynanfu*k him up
 ceo said:
u good...just make sure to break your hat off to the right
 5 years ago '06        #52
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Rebirth46 said:

5 years ago '05        #53
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 52216 52216

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #54
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Good thing Chicago's more than big enough for the vast amounts of land that is controllably safe
 5 years ago '12        #55
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 5617 5617
 Joehook said:

THis world is full of fu*kin idiots and you are one of them You think MUSIC is the reason for this sh*t? You seriously think music is a that big a factor in all of this? You my friend are completely delusional, music is only a fraction of these problems, music doesnt promote these youngins to shoot, the things they see and deal with on a daily basis are to blame for that, not music please pay attention to the psychological part about all this
 5 years ago '05        #56
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
It's actually sad to read some of the comments in here People saying "let them k!ll each other, their clowns/idiots etc..." I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. it is easy for people to state their true feelings from behind a computer screen. It's a sad day, black people need to pull together to get themselves out of these situations, and environments. it is definitely going to be tough because there is that crabs in the bucket mentality in the community often. There needs to be some spark, some cause for revolution. I don't know what that spark is, it could be a person, but it needs to happen sooner rather then later.

We are doing to ourselves what was forcefully done to us before. We are playing right into the hands of the majority 2 fold. Firstly, we're k!lling our young men and women with no one to blame but ourselves (although there are systemic reasons for some of the conditions in these areas). secondly, we are putting ourselves in prison which is modern day legal slavery.

We need some new Fred Hamptons. There is still time for change, apathy is the worst feeling to have and unfortunately too many of us are apathetic.
 5 years ago '04        #57
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 rawchester said:
It's actually sad to read some of the comments in here People saying "let them k!ll each other, their clowns/idiots etc..." I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. it is easy for people to state their true feelings from behind a computer screen. .
boo fu*king hoo. criminal wannabe thugs are k!lling each other because one is a bigger piece of sh*t than the other. These homothugs are a drain on society, let them fu*king die, they are not contributing sh*t to anything
 5 years ago '06        #58
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 Sabotage said:
boo fu*king hoo. criminal wannabe thugs are k!lling each other because one is a bigger piece of sh*t than the other. These homothugs are a drain on society, let them fu*king die, they are not contributing sh*t to anything
you know n*ggaz can't shoot unless they're 3 feet away from the victim...but since you said "let them fu*king die" which also means you could give no fu*ks about them shooting @ each other, what about if that bullet hits your mother/father/sister/cousin/niece...what are you going to say then?
 5 years ago '06        #59
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 Stillhyphy said:
THis world is full of fu*kin idiots and you are one of them You think MUSIC is the reason for this sh*t? You seriously think music is a that big a factor in all of this? You my friend are completely delusional, music is only a fraction of these problems, music doesnt promote these youngins to shoot, the things they see and deal with on a daily basis are to blame for that, not music please pay attention to the psychological part about all this
ummm..you can't really put the "blame" on anything..people are going to do whatever it is they want to do...but yes...music is a MAJOR influence...
 01-29-2013, 04:41 AM         #60
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
Word.

If only they could just put down the guns, grab a keyboard, & contribute ignorant a.ss posts to Hip Hop message boards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago