Jan 27 - At least 5 people killed in shootings during bloody Chicago day

most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 50 Cent officially being sued for Copyright Infringement
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
420 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
5683 pageviews
66 comments

Most Hated 1257 heat pts1257
space
space
$37,719 | Props total: 10054 10054
Jan 27 - At least 5 people k!lled in shootings during bloody Chicago day

[pic - click to view]

http://www.foxnews.com/us .. y-chicago-day/

CHICAGO – At least five people were gunned down Saturday in Chicago, including a 34-year-old man whose mother had already lost her three other children to shootings.
Ronnie Chambers, who was his mother Shirley's youngest child, was shot in the head while sitting in a parked car on the city's West Side. A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was wounded, police said.
Shirley Chambers, whose two other sons and daughter were shot in separate attacks more than a decade ago, was left grieving again on Saturday, WLS-TV reported.
"Right now, I'm totally lost because Ronnie was my only surviving son," Chambers said.
Shirley Chambers' first child, Carlos, was shot and k!lled by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son Jerome were shot and k!lled within months of one another in 2000.
"What did I do wrong? I was there for them. We didn't have everything we wanted but we had what we needed," she asked Saturday.
Chambers said despite this latest tragic chapter in her life, she's not bitter or angry.
"They took my only child. I have nobody right now. That's my only baby," she said.
A few hours after Ronnie Chambers was k!lled, a gunman opened fire on three men near a South Side eatery, k!lling two of them and wounding the third, police said.
On Saturday afternoon, detectives were called to the scene of another shooting in which a man in his 30s and a teenager were shot to death. There had been no arrests.
Chicago's homicide count eclipsed 500 last year for the first time since 2008. As grim as it is, Chicago's homicide rate was almost double in the early 1990s — averaging around 900 — before violent crime began dropping in cities across America.
Last year's increase, though, stood in sharp contrast to New York, where homicides fell 21 percent from 2011, as of early December.

imageimage

Last edited by Most Hated; 01-27-2013 at 01:18 AM..

66 comments for "Jan 27 - At least 5 people killed in shootings during bloody Chicago day"

4 years ago '12        #3
BangEm904 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1455 1455
damn chicago!!

chicago
 4 years ago '08        #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 69 69
The Chicago Police Department are fortunate and lucky today to receive two double homicides. The number was updated from 5 to 7 murders Saturday but 4 were double homicides, and CPD loves double homicides.

4 years ago '10        #5
Johnson4u222 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 1 1
chiraq NO LIE...and I can't believe I wanted to move out there...hell naw
 4 years ago '06        #6
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 Matt504 said:
soon enough the conversation is going to change from "gun problem" to it being looked at as a "n*gga problem", and then they'll start classifying the perpetrators as domestic terrorists, and once a group of people (Black people) is perceived as being linked to terrorism, the National Guard or whatever else agency will be able to terminate large amounts of Black people with extreme prejudice, and few people outside of Black people will care.
with NDAA, this will be happening to a lot groups moving forward, so i feel you
 01-27-2013, 09:07 AM         #7
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gonna keep fuhkin' around over there and Fred, Pam, and Jim gonna pay their a.sses a visit.
 4 years ago '04        #8
babalou 
space
space
$12,416 | Props total: 2 2
 Matt504 said:
soon enough the conversation is going to change from "gun problem" to it being looked at as a "n*gga problem", and then they'll start classifying the perpetrators as domestic terrorists, and once a group of people (Black people) is perceived as being linked to terrorism, the National Guard or whatever else agency will be able to terminate large amounts of Black people with extreme prejudice, and few people outside of Black people will care.
Bingo.
ALOT of n*ggas don't know sh*t about how the law works in this post 9/11 and post Sandy Hook America. On the strength of domestic terrorism alone, the feds/police can circumvent so much of your rights and fu*k your life up because you decide to touch a gun. sh*t you can get arrested just for making what is perceived as a terror threat without realizing that it's more than just tough talk.

The powers that be are flat out looking for an excuse to put the national guard/army on these streets (like Iraq/Afghanistan) and and seemingly out of control gun situation in a major city like Chicago is a perfect opportunity. Just wait until someone gets their head blown off in the Loop or Wrigleyville. These peckerwood are gonna lose their damn minds and will be begging lawmakers to take these n*ggas rights (which the clearly don't appreciate/recognize) away from them.
 4 years ago '10        #9
Sean McDevitt 288 heat pts288
space
space
$12,812 | Props total: 7148 7148
bigger cities have more murder. more humans not getting along? sh*ts science. nothing to be alarmed about. do the murder stats of every year
 4 years ago '08        #10
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 69 69
 Sean McDevitt said:
bigger cities have more murder. more humans not getting along? sh*ts science. nothing to be alarmed about. do the murder stats of every year
That's not the case at all, Houston is the fourth largest city but has never reached 400 murders in a single year this entire decade. Phoenix is te 6th largest city and barely has 200 murders a year, San Antonio is te 7th largest city sometimes they have under 100 murders. It's not just about having people, it's about social conditions. People in cities have to have a reason for f!ghting eachother. For instance, in Philly and New York the subplot is the drug culture. In Chicago and Cali the subplot is the gang culture. There has to be existing social problems for a city to have murders, not just people.
 4 years ago '09        #11
Nobles 
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 3 3
 Johnson4u222 said:
chiraq NO LIE...and I can't believe I wanted to move out there...hell naw
Bro, I have a company flying me out there for a job interview in the next few weeks.
 01-27-2013, 11:35 AM         #12
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As cold, snowy & now icy it is now sh*t still hot in the westside

But all I'm concerned for is 2013 Spring-Summer Chi and how many officers that will be employed to patrol downtown Michigan Ave this year.

City is probably going to keep the Taste Of Chicago running for a week again like it was done for last year
 4 years ago '12        #13
Stillhyphy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 1345 1345
Every single soul out there younger than 25 is expecting their day to come sooner or later, thats how it is in the hood. So theyre living up their days like everyday is a friday, tomarrow is most def not promised for the young out in chicago
 4 years ago '09        #14
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
ban handguns!

oh...wait a minute....
 4 years ago '10        #15
Alerts 198 heat pts198
space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 825 825
 Chief Dee said:
That's not the case at all, Houston is the fourth largest city but has never reached 400 murders in a single year this entire decade. Phoenix is te 6th largest city and barely has 200 murders a year, San Antonio is te 7th largest city sometimes they have under 100 murders. It's not just about having people, it's about social conditions. People in cities have to have a reason for f!ghting eachother. For instance, in Philly and New York the subplot is the drug culture. In Chicago and Cali the subplot is the gang culture. There has to be existing social problems for a city to have murders, not just people.
This.

It's all economic, address that issue and you address crime
 4 years ago '10        #16
Pete Butter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 0 0
 KnickKilla92 said:
 4 years ago '06        #17
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$3,649 | Props total: 440 440
Looks like those strict gun laws are working for Chicago.
 4 years ago '10        #18
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 0 0
Yet not a peep from the media or even gun control advocates/clubs/orgs, about the atrocities in this city....at least on a major level
 4 years ago '04        #19
DaKiDDGeNiUs 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 29 29
weak n*ggas move around.. I love my city
 4 years ago '06        #20
Stupid Fresh 182 heat pts182
space
space
$22,461 | Props total: 1450 1450
i cant remember an area getting this bad of a rap since Baltimore a while back.. maybe N.O
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
247 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
112 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy