Jan 26 - Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9040 9040
 stabbin101 said:
Now idiots on Boxden think islam preaches that woman are worthless and 90'percent will eat it up.

Quick fact: islam actually gave birth to woman having identity, prior to Islam, woman essentially did not exist anymore than poo on the floor.

My point is clear and simple.

People will think islam is this and that when to understand something it takes more than 1 day or even 1 year.

Islam praises woman and cherishes them, if you think/know otherwise, you are sadly mistaken

The typical response to this will be some fool who is gonna google "Islam hates woman" and then will cite a line from the holy book the Koran completely out of context and use that as his argument.

My response to that..... Go to school and learn how to learn first.
True, I've never seen women being viewed as worthless in the Quran.

This dude isn't supposed to be having s3x in the first place
 5 years ago '05        #42
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 stabbin101 said:
Now idiots on Boxden think islam preaches that woman are worthless and 90'percent will eat it up.

Quick fact: islam actually gave birth to woman having identity, prior to Islam, woman essentially did not exist anymore than poo on the floor.

My point is clear and simple.

People will think islam is this and that when to understand something it takes more than 1 day or even 1 year.

Islam praises woman and cherishes them, if you think/know otherwise, you are sadly mistaken

The typical response to this will be some fool who is gonna google "Islam hates woman" and then will cite a line from the holy book the Koran completely out of context and use that as his argument.

My response to that..... Go to school and learn how to learn first.

Man stfu with that mess son. Its a fu*ked up religion get mad
 5 years ago '07        #43
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 KNerd said:
What was the reaction of the other people there when he said that?
Other women in the group were fuming but the speaker just apologized (lots of women were upset that she even apologized) she just wanted to keep the peace and moved on quickly to the next question. Had she said something to him you can bet there'd be a human rights complaint or some BS it's wild up here in Canada.
 5 years ago '09        #44
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 SALTY3142 said:
Other women in the group were fuming but the speaker just apologized (lots of women were upset that she even apologized) she just wanted to keep the peace and moved on quickly to the next question. Had she said something to him you can bet there'd be a human rights complaint or some BS it's wild up here in Canada.
Sounds like it. I would of had a hard time keeping my cool if someone said that around me. Its 2013 not the fu*kin stone ages.

Another reason why I despise religion
 5 years ago '06        #45
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
How did I know I was gonna stroll into this thread and see that the original context of this article was gonna turn into a religious debate. The dude used what he thought was a good reason to get out of having consensual s3x with an underaged girl. His lawyer was probably like you look muslim, this might fly...it's either that or this chick got you hemmed up. Just like idiots who use "insanity" pleas to get out of a murder wrap, ofcourse you were insane...rational people don't murder people. Now as far as people getting offended about any organized religions being spot lighted, get used to it, all religion is there for is to extort you and gain power, that's it. It's just masked in some way to make you believe you are giving yourself over (financially,spiritually, ect) without making you feel bad about it.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Went to the bathroom and emgerged wearing a condom? They say that sh*t like he came out like some Clark Kent sh*t. nekkid, hands on his waist, chest out, smiling looking upward wit a condom on... Whoever wrote that was laughing in that office chair smokin a cigar.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Wow so this means everyone who converts to Muslim culture actually had a chance to fu*k a lil girl and claim they did it all cuza what they were taught... Damn, them n*ggas in jail may still have a chance. Conversion rate just went up.
 5 years ago '04        #48
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 3602 3602
that lil bi*ch should not be going to hotels, how is that even happening
 5 years ago '04        #49
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
I'm from Canada as well, and the people doing the honour k!llings are usually recent immigrants from the countries I mentioned and ( a select few others), not native Canadians. They never grew up in Canada and weren't socialized here. If you have evidence to the contrary, please do share.

SALTY3142 said:
Completely false. I hear about honour k!llings, women being treated like dirt in Islamic communities, etc. all the time here in Canada.

I sh*t you not, just last week I was at a conference and a male in the audience had a complaint to make to the speaker. During the question period he expressed how offended he was that she (the speaker) had the audacity to make eye contact with him. You're lying to yourself if you think that muslim ideologies surrounding women are exclusive to specific geographical regions.

Ignorant to think ALL Catholics like to touch boys, sure. However, it's not ignorant to understand that this a problem in the Catholic community.
 5 years ago '07        #50
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 uzijj said:
I'm from Canada as well, and the people doing the honour k!llings are usually recent immigrants from the countries I mentioned and ( a select few others), not native Canadians. They never grew up in Canada and weren't socialized here. If you have evidence to the contrary, please do share.

Are you really trying to twist words here? Your exact quote was:

"Islam is a religion that span's across the globe, in hundreds of countries across almost all continents. You may hear about acid being thrown in the faces of some afghani, pakistani, iranian women, but you won't hear about the same thing being done in other countries."

I don't care where they grew up! My point is that these things happen in muslim communities all over the world and because of this fact, your argument about this violence against women being exclusive to specific geographic areas is completely false.

Canadian, Iranian, Pakistani, wherever they are from it doesn't matter the simple fact is that the people doing the honour k!llings etc. are MUSLIMS. I don't understand why we can't all just agree that there is a serious problem with violence against women in Islam. Why do people like you try to deny this? We aren't stupid.

thug prayers said:
Bullsh*t.

The best part is you're a Muslim and yet your name is "stabBIN101" and your title is "Lebron is a f*ggot".

Religion of peace my a.ss.

Your so-called "prophet" is a dirty a.ss pedophile f*ggot rotting in hell and nutjob psychopaths out there seriously think he is a commendable person. Get mad.

[pic - click to view]

Second bit was a little harsh lol, but /thread right here.
 5 years ago '13        #51
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2
Wrong thread
 5 years ago '04        #52
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
My point revolved around where they grew up.

There is a problem of violence against women in countries in which Islam happens to be the predominate religion. This is not an exclusive problem. Wherever there is man, there is violence against women. Look at the United States.

Three to four million women in the United States are beaten in their homes each year by their husbands, ex-husbands, or male lovers. ("Women and Violence," Hearings before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, August 29 and December 11, 1990, Senate Hearing 101-939, pt. 1, p. 12.)

One woman is beaten by her husband or partner every 15 seconds in the United States. (Uniform Crime Reports, Federal Bureau of Investigation)

SMH, don't be so easily influenced by the media.

SALTY3142 said:
Are you really trying to twist words here? Your exact quote was:

"Islam is a religion that span's across the globe, in hundreds of countries across almost all continents. You may hear about acid being thrown in the faces of some afghani, pakistani, iranian women, but you won't hear about the same thing being done in other countries."

I don't care where they grew up! My point is that these things happen in muslim communities all over the world and because of this fact, your argument about this violence against women being exclusive to specific geographic areas is completely false.

Canadian, Iranian, Pakistani, wherever they are from it doesn't matter the simple fact is that the people doing the honour k!llings etc. are MUSLIMS. I don't understand why we can't all just agree that there is a serious problem with violence against women in Islam. Why do people like you try to deny this? We aren't stupid.

Second bit was a little harsh lol, but /thread right here.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy