Jan 26 - Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

most viewed right now
 153
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 stabbin101 said:
People who do the things u just described should be punished justly and what they do has no barring or dependency on Islam.

Don't get me wrong, there are of course religious people who act wrongly, but that's not the religion talking, it's the person.

Ultimately we are all a result of our actions not our beliefs.


So please, someone please cite an unreferenced out of context Koran line.

Islam is pure, man is distorted.
islam is man made you clown.
 5 years ago '08        #22
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 SALTY3142 said:
I agree with you that it is indeed the people, but I mean we can't ignore the fact that Islamists have a general disdain towards women and it's a huge problem in the muslim community. Just take a look around at women who dress "modestly" nowhere in the Koran does it tell you to cover your entire body in a black sheet, somewhere things got misconstrued and here we are.

I know other religious texts have old fashioned views towards women but Islam and the Koran are on some sh*ttttt. Here's your out of context line :P

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Dawood's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

I mean it's a little much.
great response. there are various translations of the verse and they all essentially say the same thing. i respect those who devoutly follow islam as most of us are brainwashed from birth and know no better. but, myself, could never take such beliefs about women as any sort of truth as i believe women are different in many ways, yet equal.
 5 years ago '12        #23
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
n*gga fu*k *slam and *uslim
 5 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol a part of me thought this was in america...but i knew better
 5 years ago '04        #25
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23552 23552
fu*k religion
 01-27-2013, 10:44 PM         #26
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SALTY3142 said:
No, but when was the last time you heard a follower of pretty much any other religion honor k!lling their female family members, throwing acid in a woman's face, forcing women to cover their faces, getting offended when women look them in the eyes, etc. I don't know why we can't just acknowledge that it's a pretty big problem in Islam.
Most heinous crimes are done by cathlotics and christians
 5 years ago '06        #27
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 SALTY3142 said:
No, but when was the last time you heard a follower of pretty much any other religion honor k!lling their female family members, throwing acid in a woman's face, forcing women to cover their faces, getting offended when women look them in the eyes, etc. I don't know why we can't just acknowledge that it's a pretty big problem in Islam.


This guy said that followers of Christianity do not commit crimes against women
 5 years ago '09        #28
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
religion is such a joke lol
im pretty sure it said his education not religion...
 5 years ago '07        #29
SALTY3142 
space
avatar space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 SuppaSlick said:


This guy said that followers of Christianity do not commit crimes against women
When did I say that?

 Tha Problum said:
Most heinous crimes are done by cathlotics and christians
I never once suggested anything contrary, you're missing my point.


Last edited by SALTY3142; 01-27-2013 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #30
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...damn thats one helluva judge...

... but it aint just islam that teaches us women aint sh*t.... thats the way of the world, been like that since the beginning of man... its HIStory mane.. women just NOW starting to be treated equal.. its sad yeah.. but thats the way we been conditioned as humans.. and hoes know it...



its our job to not let them forget.. yeah we be nice to you now, but let these hoes know MEN RUN THIS!..
 5 years ago '11        #31
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 241 241
religion once again proving why its fu*king stupid


fu*k anyone thats religious, brainwashed fu*ks
 5 years ago '07        #32
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
no point in arguing. everyone will believe what they want to believe
 01-28-2013, 09:14 AM         #33
NastyNes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
islam is man made you clown.
This man knows what he talks about, fu*k all of your religions. Go read some man written books about some bullsh*t and live life around it because mass amounts of people support it. Before there being one god, the masses support multiple gods aka Greeks, Celtics, Romans, and so on. Now there are books about single gods, then next it will be some other bullsh*t.

Send me to burn in hell and blah blah blah. That sick fu*k r*ped fu*k him


Last edited by NastyNes; 01-28-2013 at 09:17 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #34
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
 SALTY3142 said:
No, but when was the last time you heard a follower of pretty much any other religion honor k!lling their female family members, throwing acid in a woman's face, forcing women to cover their faces, getting offended when women look them in the eyes, etc. I don't know why we can't just acknowledge that it's a pretty big problem in Islam.
you're confusing religion and culture. Islam is a religion that span's across the globe, in hundreds of countries across almost all continents. You may hear about acid being thrown in the faces of some afghani, pakistani, iranian women, but you won't hear about the same thing being done in other countries. Some cultures are more patriarchal, some have low levels of education. My point is that its not a big problem in islam but a problem in specific countries where islam happens to be practiced, the two are not the same.

I'm not gonna sit here and think that all catholics like to touch boys just because I happen to hear a new story about a priest being caught for it what seems like every month. That would just be ignorant. That's not a problem with the religion but a problem with the individual person.
 5 years ago '07        #35
SALTY3142 
space
avatar space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 uzijj said:
you're confusing religion and culture. Islam is a religion that span's across the globe, in hundreds of countries across almost all continents. You may hear about acid being thrown in the faces of some afghani, pakistani, iranian women, but you won't hear about the same thing being done in other countries. Some cultures are more patriarchal, some have low levels of education. My point is that its not a big problem in islam but a problem in specific countries where islam happens to be practiced, the two are not the same.

I'm not gonna sit here and think that all catholics like to touch boys just because I happen to hear a new story about a priest being caught for it what seems like every month. That would just be ignorant. That's not a problem with the religion but a problem with the individual person.
Completely false. I hear about honour k!llings, women being treated like dirt in Islamic communities, etc. all the time here in Canada.


I sh*t you not, just last week I was at a conference and a male in the audience had a complaint to make to the speaker. During the question period he expressed how offended he was that she (the speaker) had the audacity to make eye contact with him. You're lying to yourself if you think that muslim ideologies surrounding women are exclusive to specific geographical regions.

Ignorant to think ALL Catholics like to touch boys, sure. However, it's not ignorant to understand that this a problem in the Catholic community.
 01-28-2013, 10:54 AM         #36
bongt0ker420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
there are different types of islam folks. There is the kind we have in america which is fine... but lets not forget about the kind that like to fly planes into buildings.. they are real.
they like to blow eachother up too! cant forget that
 01-28-2013, 11:20 AM         #37
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabbin101 said:
Now idiots on Boxden think islam preaches that woman are worthless and 90'percent will eat it up.


Quick fact: islam actually gave birth to woman having identity, prior to Islam, woman essentially did not exist anymore than poo on the floor.


My point is clear and simple.

People will think islam is this and that when to understand something it takes more than 1 day or even 1 year.

Islam praises woman and cherishes them, if you think/know otherwise, you are sadly mistaken

The typical response to this will be some fool who is gonna google "Islam hates woman" and then will cite a line from the holy book the Koran completely out of context and use that as his argument.

My response to that..... Go to school and learn how to learn first.
youre right that you cant make an opinion on the muslim religion after seeing an article like this. but come on man, islam is not fair to women. women are not looked at as highly as men are. they have to completely cover themselves and really don't have a choice. its basically up to the husband.

I have a lot of muslim friends and 1 of my boys just died and we went to the mosque to pray and the women were in a separate room and they said women weren't even supposed to go to the cemetery but they went but they stayed in the back so they weren't allowed to see him get buried. my boy was young as hell and the mom had to stay in the back at the cemetery. I think many people look at muslim in a bad way when its definitely misunderstood and I actually agree with A LOT of their beliefs but not the way they treat women. and maybe im wrong on the details but im stating this based on what I understand about it.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 SALTY3142 said:
Completely false. I hear about honour k!llings, women being treated like dirt in Islamic communities, etc. all the time here in Canada.


I sh*t you not, just last week I was at a conference and a male in the audience had a complaint to make to the speaker. During the question period he expressed how offended he was that she (the speaker) had the audacity to make eye contact with him. You're lying to yourself if you think that muslim ideologies surrounding women are exclusive to specific geographical regions.

Ignorant to think ALL Catholics like to touch boys, sure. However, it's not ignorant to understand that this a problem in the Catholic community.
It's not a catholic problem, it's a problem with men of all beliefs.
 5 years ago '04        #39
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 SALTY3142 said:
I agree with you that it is indeed the people, but I mean we can't ignore the fact that Islamists have a general disdain towards women and it's a huge problem in the muslim community. Just take a look around at women who dress "modestly" nowhere in the Koran does it tell you to cover your entire body in a black sheet, somewhere things got misconstrued and here we are.

I know other religious texts have old fashioned views towards women but Islam and the Koran are on some sh*ttttt. Here's your out of context line :P

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Dawood's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

I mean it's a little much.
I agree with this... islam has its good and its bad like all organized religions

so one point where it is uplifting to women and yada yada and the flipside where like in the op first post... women ain't sh*t but a hoe



it's sad that it has to be like that but that's life
 5 years ago '09        #40
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 SALTY3142 said:
Completely false. I hear about honour k!llings, women being treated like dirt in Islamic communities, etc. all the time here in Canada.


I sh*t you not, just last week I was at a conference and a male in the audience had a complaint to make to the speaker. During the question period he expressed how offended he was that she (the speaker) had the audacity to make eye contact with him. You're lying to yourself if you think that muslim ideologies surrounding women are exclusive to specific geographical regions.

Ignorant to think ALL Catholics like to touch boys, sure. However, it's not ignorant to understand that this a problem in the Catholic community.
What was the reaction of the other people there when he said that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy