KOTD Blackout 3 |SPOILERS|

most viewed right now
 234
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 109
NBA Alleged 3 team trade rumor involving Melo
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #1
5682 pageviews
57 comments


BBhiphop 494 heat pts494
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 10594 10594
KOTD Blackout 3 |SPOILERS|
 

 
Event just finished. Apparently a lot of controversy

Madness lost to Uno Lavoz and Madness says he retires from battle rap.
Hoffa over Pat...which could be questionable
Charron vs. HFK was apparently really good, close to Charron
Shotty vs. Ness Lee was close, I heard Ness won, but he himself said Shotty took it?
PoRich dissed Drake (who was in attendance) and choked twice, which cost him the battle, so 100 Bulletz won

Diz exposed Arcane, with facebook/paypal prints of Cane buying bars from Caustic (vs. chedda). Apparently the crowd got crazy, started booing Diz later in the battle (not sure why), Diz threw something at the crowd and got mad...Cane won, but pretty much anyone said Diz was much better and the crowd changed the decision...


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


57 comments for "KOTD Blackout 3 |SPOILERS|"

 4 years ago '11        #2
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 3 3
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '12        #3
Taste Maker 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 60 60
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '07        #4
castro 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$9,700 | Props total: 5641 5641
so the guy who got exposed for buying bars won the battle? wtf
 4 years ago '08        #5
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,513 | Props total: 343 343
i heard the they were d!ck riding arcane cause hes canadian
 4 years ago '05        #6
halfadash 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$1,749 | Props total: 332 332
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '11        #7
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,733 | Props total: 2267 2267
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '04        #8
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,483 | Props total: 4 4
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '06        #9
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,603 | Props total: 2065 2065
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '06        #10
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 532 532
Cat's just battle UNO's corny a.ss for a check..... not shocked madness wasn't motivated... same sh*t happened when storm battled him

Heard mixed reviews of the pat vs math sh*t

The diz vs arcane sh*t is tricky tbh.... If DIz just rode of that angle the whole time and didn't say much elts, and arcane went in then it could still be up for debate... not sure if true, but heard Diz wasted close to a minute not rapping at all.... bad look for arcane, but he retired also from rumor lol..... Nobody left for Diz to battle at KOTD anyway... probably good for him... the more battles he takes their will only hurt his stock to get pay checks from URL
 01-27-2013, 06:19 AM         #11
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '10        #12
BBhiphop 494 heat pts494
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 10594 10594
 ginobili 20 said:
Cat's just battle UNO's corny a.ss for a check..... not shocked madness wasn't motivated... same sh*t happened when storm battled him

Heard mixed reviews of the pat vs math sh*t

The diz vs arcane sh*t is tricky tbh.... If DIz just rode of that angle the whole time and didn't say much elts, and arcane went in then it could still be up for debate... not sure if true, but heard Diz wasted close to a minute not rapping at all.... bad look for arcane, but he retired also from rumor lol..... Nobody left for Diz to battle at KOTD anyway... probably good for him... the more battles he takes their will only hurt his stock to get pay checks from URL
from what I've heard:

Diz wont battle in KOTD anymore (probably means Drake wont be there anymore too)
Arcane will retire after he loses the chain
Pat won't battle Charron or possibly anyone else in KOTD as long as he can get opponents from URL etc.

Also heard the mic quality was wack, a lot of emcees were hard to understand, the VIP was a failure, the crowd was the worst ever

seen several people naming this event as the start of the downfall of KOTD
 4 years ago '05        #13
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,848 | Props total: 260 260
 One Gud Cide said:
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 4 years ago '06        #14
bigkilla 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 1909 1909
I don't think irs the fall of KOTD. they'll always have a fan base strictly because of location.. but I think its just a nump in the road just like URL had at its last battle with it getting cancelled and etc.. there still isnt a lot of money being pumped into these shows so sh*t is bound to go bad once a while.
 4 years ago '06        #15
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,198 | Props total: 292 292
Diz is fine with KOTD. They've evening working on his next battle. Diz doesn't really care that he lost.
 4 years ago '10        #16
BBhiphop 494 heat pts494
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 10594 10594
 bigkilla said:
I don't think irs the fall of KOTD. they'll always have a fan base strictly because of location.. but I think its just a nump in the road just like URL had at its last battle with it getting cancelled and etc.. there still isnt a lot of money being pumped into these shows so sh*t is bound to go bad once a while.
well, they might not go down completely, but WD2 is still their biggest event..WD3 was a let down, Vendetta was a slight let down, BO3 seems to be a let down
 4 years ago '06        #17
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,198 | Props total: 292 292
They won't go down. They made a lot of money last night. The quality of the product is suffering but they still sold out the event + PPV sales. They're doing fine. However they went from a league with the best quality battles to having let down event after let down event...

This was meant to be with 'Summer Madness' type card but it was nowhere near it.
 4 years ago '04        #18
rullegardin 
space
avatar space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 0 0
Another flop from KOTD? What a shock.......
 4 years ago '04        #19
rullegardin 
space
avatar space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 0 0
Ive heard that the crowed booed Organik (the KOTD president), I`d like to know if thats true.
 4 years ago '11        #20
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,326 | Props total: 453 453
 Lay said:
They won't go down. They made a lot of money last night. The quality of the product is suffering but they still sold out the event + PPV sales. They're doing fine. However they went from a league with the best quality battles to having let down event after let down event...

This was meant to be with 'Summer Madness' type card but it was nowhere near it.
No...

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
64 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy