The Official - Ultra Street Fighter IV Thread Part 2

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
sideshow20 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
 KidKingGoD said:
Around this time last year Wolfkrone was your ni99a though. Y'all don't ever squash beef in the D?
Around this time is when we fell out over me trying to not get this n*gga DQ'd he felt that I was helping them getting him DQ'D we talked about that sh*t and I felt it was squashed but that lil n*gga is a back stabber...

Nobody in the d fu*ks with him. It was maybe two - three people out of all the people who came to final round said what's up to him..other than that he is sh*t to the Michigan community.
 5 years ago '04        #122
space
space
 RemyLeBeau said:
Sounds like he got bi*ch in his system
oh yes he does.
 5 years ago '09        #123
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 RemyLeBeau said:
Sounds like he got bi*ch in his system
same n*gga that rages on XBL so you can't have the replay saved
 5 years ago '07        #124
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 sideshow20 said:
thats my n*gga man. I love it when i see one of my n*ggas make it man. Except for wolfkrone...fu*k that guy.
seth is unreal in SFxT. so fun to watch.

and from what you've said about wolfkrone it makes sense he's an online warrior
 5 years ago '05        #125
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Blood Edge said:
Is anyone even hyped for the 2013 update? Outside of competitive gamers, I don't see anyone playing these games anymore.
What's changing in this update?
 5 years ago '09        #126
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 Blood Edge said:
Is anyone even hyped for the 2013 update? Outside of competitive gamers, I don't see anyone playing these games anymore.
i am.... the balance might shift the balance in power or even just set a more equal opportunity for the entire cast.

make it truly about skill and not OP sh*t from a slim few characters.

i'm hoping Gief gets his knockdown on EX-Flat back and people talking about an air grab.... also think his GHs shouldn't be negative on hit but w/e.

idk what can be done with Guy.... EX-Run overhead needs a property or more hitstun so cr.lk isn't a 1fr link.... U1 needs to be full animation midscreen off fadc from bushin combo..... other than that idk what they can do with him.

Last edited by xslick504; 04-03-2013 at 05:06 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 xslick504 said:
i am.... the balance might shift the balance in power or even just set a more equal opportunity for the entire cast.

make it truly about skill and not OP sh*t from a slim few characters.

i'm hoping Gief gets his knockdown on EX-Flat back and people talking about an air grab.... also think his GHs shouldn't be negative on hit but w/e.

idk what can be done with Guy.... EX-Run overhead needs a property or more hitstun so cr.lk isn't a 1fr link.... U1 needs to be full animation midscreen off fadc from bushin combo..... other than that idk what they can do with him.
Well i can see why they have it as a negative because when the game came out people were abusing the fu*k out of geifs sh*t. n*ggas would run to that n*gga JUST because of the bullsh*t he had. It just makes you play better.

I think they should leave guy alone. he seems fine with me. i think if they give him any type of buffs he will be OP status like cammy.

I was talking to Combefied and i suggested to him that they fix all the unblockables. thats what makes the game NOT fun for me.
 5 years ago '04        #128
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 Gater said:
Fix DeeJay got damn..he's always been week in every update

Just hit 10k BP though on SFXT..been playing since the patch

Impressive
 5 years ago '04        #129
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I mean what do you think is "everybody" ? I feel plenty of people still play this game and pretty seriously. They are kind of forced to do a 2013 version because I think they have no CLUE what do for sf5.

As for buffs Have Gen's ex wall dive be invincible on startup and a decent 2 frame fadc combo and I'd be happy.

Guy is a BEAST. I know guy players who are phenomenal in this game they don't seem to have ANY bad matchups either. Gief needs NO buff's he's hard as hell to beat against a tournament level Zangief play. They obviously are going to toss some new characters into the game. It's the only move that make's sense.
 5 years ago '04        #130
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
Sick matches...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #132
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 RemyLeBeau said:
Yo I'm trying to pick up sagat. Who's one of the best that use him? I was watching that n*gga Samford Kelly beastin with him.
sanford kelly, ryan hart, and bonchan are probably the 3 best sagats in the world. Leslie from Singapore is really good too
 5 years ago '05        #133
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 RemyLeBeau said:
I'll take notes on that

What got ya n*ggas in SF? I was playing SF since I was young when SF2 dropped on snes. Played all if them besides the Ex series.
Oddly enough..... It took me getting my a.ss beat daily by my cuz when I was about 7at the local arcade room
 04-11-2013, 03:29 PM         #134
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who going to texas showdown im going to be there i think im going to do good there.
 5 years ago '04        #135
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 RemyLeBeau said:
I'll take notes on that

What got ya n*ggas in SF? I was playing SF since I was young when SF2 dropped on snes. Played all if them besides the Ex series.
My uncle steve put me onto street f!ghter 2 when i was a youngster.
 5 years ago '08        #136
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Hotboy1982 said:
who going to texas showdown im going to be there i think im going to do good there.
 RemyLeBeau said:
good luck and i hope you know your frame data

5 years ago '10        #137
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 RemyLeBeau said:
I'll take notes on that

My uncle Jeff started me up on SF Alpha 3. Even though I was a Tekken 3 fan.
 5 years ago '09        #138
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,382 | Props total: 17490 17490
 RemyLeBeau said:
I'll take notes on that

I honestly Grew up on Nothing but f!ghting Games Street f!ghter 2, Tekken 1, Mortal Kombat Trilogy (only relationship i had with my dad)

Grew up on the Original Snes Street f!ghter 2 But i was more of a (Tekken , Mortal Kombat Kid)

I remember reading PlayStation Magazine at Funco Land and I seen This Epic Street f!ghter Alpha 3 (The Greatest Street f!ghter Game Ever) Spread it had all the characters Moves and Bios sh*t was too epic i think that was the only game i begged my mother to get and she got it when i came home from school Played it Nonstop

Then i got into The EX Series, People hate on it but it wasn't that bad honestly it was actually quite fun, i didn't even know there was a Street f!ghter 3 until i played 3rd strike over a friend house

Hd Vanilla Street f!ghter 4 but i turned it in because sh*t was wack sauce

havn't played any f!ghters since

i wanted SfXT but i was bluffin i will probably get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Tho
 5 years ago '05        #139
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 RemyLeBeau said:
I'll take notes on that

Played SFII at Kings Dominion at one of the arcades there against my cousin. He used Dhalsim, I used Blanka. Branched out into MK, SNK's games, and Tekken as well. f!ghting games are probably my favorite genre of video game.
 5 years ago '10        #140
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 RemyLeBeau said:
So it seems like most of us grew up on SF or some type of f!ghting games.

I went to this small a.ss fu*king place for a local. Heard everyone was free. I was thinking it was AE but turned out it was for Xtekken. They end up running AE. Def pissed with my performance. I used sagat for most of it but switched to use Dudley n bison. murdered a rose player, took it to the last round with a sakura player (shoulda fu*kin won. I wasn't tech grabs)/destroyed a Dan player n viper but lost to my friend using ryu. Too bad that n*gga couldn't beat this fei long/Dee jay player. All in all, it was good cause I start using sagat n learned a few things. Def had n*ggas salty with trade off with ultra 2.
Sagat is dat n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish