The Official - Ultra Street Fighter IV Thread Part 2

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #361
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4766 4766
Aren't the Mishimas top 3 though? I thought that wasn't a debate, then everyone else f!ghts for first (or fourth) place

And thanks for the tips, it's not like I'm focusing on JUST doing his EWGF. I watched a dope guide that helped me out alot on him.

[video - click to view]

He did guides for Kaz/DJ too
 4 years ago '06        #362
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 King Jaffe Joe said:
Aren't the Mishimas top 3 though? I thought that wasn't a debate, then everyone else f!ghts for first (or fourth) place

And thanks for the tips, it's not like I'm focusing on JUST doing his EWGF. I watched a dope guide that helped me out alot on him.

He did guides for Kaz/DJ too
Well yeah, but not Jin. ;)
Kazuya is +A top tier too. He is one of the most dangerous and most complex character around.
But from my experience, when it coems to the Mishimas, Kazuya is the best in the family eventhough I play with Jin since T3 but Jin is more of a mysterious/strategic guy, he's into Kyokushinkai Karate and his father and grandfather are into Mishima Karate style, two different f!ghting styles, but hey, that's a great thing, Jins EWGF is dangerous compared to his EWHF, you can easily punish opponents with it if used correctly, not to mention his parry.
For the link, it's a great video, lots of useful information right there.
People are saying how juggling in TTT2 are way harder to do than combos in SSF4, I disagree, those ex/focus cancel moves are ridiculously hard to perform, fu*king pain in the a.ss.
 4 years ago '12        #363
space
space
I don't think Jin is included in the "Mishimas" though. It's Kaz/Heihachi/Devil Jin
 4 years ago '06        #364
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
 King Jaffe Joe said:
I don't think Jin is included in the "Mishimas" though. It's Kaz/Heihachi/Devil Jin
Yeah, I know.
Devil Jin + Kazuya=BEAST Team.
Or, since I'm playing with DJ, I use Hwoarang and him as a tag team, you can do some outrageous combos and damage.
 4 years ago '08        #365
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283

I don't remember this being a tekken thread...

nah I'm joking..I wish the scene was bigger for TTT2 sh*ts fun.
 4 years ago '12        #366
space
space
It's damn sure bigger than the SFxT one
 4 years ago '12        #367
space
space
Sean in 3S is so dope . Ryu too, being able to rush down>>> & Denjin setups
 4 years ago '04        #368
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
No GFWL on PC Ultra SF4

4 years ago '12        #369
space
space
I've been playing way more 3S than AE recently , game is just more fun to me.
 4 years ago '08        #370
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
So I had a moment of super salt the other day on live. Got stunned at the end of a match and I turned my 360 off after I threw my stick lol just got back on for the first time since and my PP dropped over 400pts was that because I rage quit? Cause the guy who beat me had more PP than me he had (4000ish) and I had like 2000ish on this account. days later and I'm still salty.
 4 years ago '04        #371
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
so I hear zangeifs ex green hand is going to knock down again for ultra edition.

4 years ago '06        #372
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
Can someone help a dude out about this "how to link combos" sh*t?
Like, I've been practicing SSF4:AE a lot and there are some nice combos I can pull off with Ryu, Akuma and Sakura, BUT, there are some better (not that advanced) combos which I cannot pull off.
Like, how do you link your moves? How do you know when you should connect a move or another?
Please, don't come up with "go to challenge mode", I've been there, I got like 15 trials done already with Ryu, can't do the others, I just cant fu*king connect them, whether I do it fast or slowly, it just won't connect, I dont know what the trick is.
The thing about challenge mode is, it doesnt teach you a thing about cancelling, juggling, or linking, they should add some type of tutorial for noobs, uknowhatImsaying?
What am I doing wrong here?
Can someone post me a good tutorial when YOU should add a move after youre DOING one, because the timing is fu*king stupid, it's hard as fu*k.
I really want to get better at this game, but this sh*t just keeps on fu*king with me, its k!lling my mood.
 4 years ago '04        #373
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Like, I've been practicing SSF4:AE a lot and there are some nice combos I can pull off with Ryu, Akuma and Sakura, BUT, there are some better (not that advanced) combos which I cannot pull off.
Like, how do you link your moves? How do you know when you should connect a move or another?
Please, don't come up with "go to challenge mode", I've been there, I got like 15 trials done already with Ryu, can't do the others, I just cant fu*king connect them, whether I do it fast or slowly, it just won't connect, I dont know what the trick is.
The thing about challenge mode is, it doesnt teach you a thing about cancelling, juggling, or linking, they should add some type of tutorial for noobs, uknowhatImsaying?
Can someone post me a good tutorial when YOU should add a move after youre DOING one, because the timing is fu*king stupid, it's hard as fu*k.
I really want to get better at this game, but this sh*t just keeps on fu*king with me, its k!lling my mood.
search for how to link combos on Youtube bro. WHICH combo can you NOT do and then maybe you can be helped alot easier.
 4 years ago '07        #374
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
 DrunkenBoxer said:
i doubt you're familiar with frame data, but if you are it would make explaining links a lot easier. the basic math behind links is that the start up frames of a move have to be equal to or less than the plus frames the previous move gives you on hit.

for example: cammy's crouching fierce is +7 on hit. the start up of her crouch medium kick is 6 frames. that's what allows for what happens at about the 19 second mark in this video to happen:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Syringe; 08-22-2013 at 03:39 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #375
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
oh and the difference between links and cancels is that you have to return to a neutral state for links. like after that +7 crouch fierce you are back in neutral state for just a frame or two before sticking out that 6 frame crouch medium kick. cancels you just cancel the animation of a move into another move animation. in street f!ghter this is mostly for normals into specials.
 4 years ago '08        #376
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
Anyone watch the Diago 10-0 Xian?

My god...He's still on his 20+ streak on the stream.

Xian got bodied. Real sh*t though. He said in an interview earlier saying his worst match up with his Ryu is Akuma.....damn infiltration/tokido taking him out at Evo.

If he played Xian I think he would have beat him at Evo just like he did at Topanga....i believe he beat him.
 4 years ago '08        #377
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space

Diago got to his 25 win in a row including his 10 against Xian. Now he left to get food

Xian is gonna do his sh*t now.....
 4 years ago '12        #378
space
space
i was watching lee chung and arturo commentate that sh*t. they were taking bets on it being 10-0, sanford lost
 4 years ago '08        #379
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 King Jaffe Joe said:
i was watching lee chung and arturo commentate that sh*t. they were taking bets on it being 10-0, sanford lost
damn Xian got blown up. Diago with that offensive/aggressive Ryu.

edit

they just said they crowd wants to play Xian in SSF4 instead of Marvel. they think he's completely free now.

I hope they have a big tournament over here in Japan soon. Would love to play some of the better american players again...besides ricky tranny ortiz and PR rog

Last edited by AyeDre; 08-30-2013 at 01:58 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #380
space
space
ricky ortiz just won lanhammer and hes been playing champ alot more so it looks like hes on his sh*t again
rog is obviously nice in SF but in marvel he should just hang it up. I know he said he "retired" but he's still playing in tournaments, he has no chance of winning in that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy