most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #341
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 AyeDre said:
Feel like picking up another character. Any suggestions?
I picked up Balrog and i am better than I thought I could ever be. Reason being is that I absolutely could not play with charge or throw characters...but found Balrog to be easy to play with.

I been thinking of trying to pick up Cody.
 4 years ago '12        #342
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 King Jaffe Joe said:
What stick do yall use? I'm gonna upgrade soon, have the Hori VX stick that I got for cheap. Was looking at one of the SFxT ones..
anyone? i know its mostly about preference and there is no "best" stick but i could use some ideas. max ill pay for now is like $150-175
 4 years ago '05        #343
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,462 | Props total: 4407 4407
 KidKingGoD said:
lol, I hit that combo ON you wtf youo talking about? Lmao.

Naw that sh*t is hard as hell to hit it looks easier then it is trust me.
did you try it on Boxer and or Gief? Might be char spec (look at me typing like dee dogg)
 4 years ago '04        #344
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
did you try it on Boxer and or Gief? Might be char spec (look at me typing like dee dogg)
its character specific & placement specific.
 07-31-2013, 07:50 PM         #345
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

HELL I'LL STILL HIT IT
 4 years ago '12        #346
space
space
Yo who saw spooky pop off on sanford & chris g?
 4 years ago '09        #347
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
Yo xslick504, are you going to the Grudge match event at Dibbz on saturday? Its gonna be alot of great players from your area as well as TX and MS that's coming out to it, if I'm not mistaking it starts at about 8p.m. You should come out man and show off that Guy of yours if you can.
 4 years ago '09        #348
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 Kyoji24 said:
Yo xslick504, are you going to the Grudge match event at Dibbz on saturday? Its gonna be alot of great players from your area as well as TX and MS that's coming out to it, if I'm not mistaking it starts at about 8p.m. You should come out man and show off that Guy of yours if you can.
i play for fun my dude.

from slidell to out there is a ride plus i have kids.... i'm just not ok with ditching them for a couple hours to do something like that.

i appreciate it though.
 4 years ago '09        #349
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
 xslick504 said:
i play for fun my dude.

from slidell to out there is a ride plus i have kids.... i'm just not ok with ditching them for a couple hours to do something like that.

i appreciate it though.

Its kool man, just thought I put it out there for you so I could see you put that Guy to work against some of those cats.
 4 years ago '12        #350
space
space
Just got the last 360 SFxT stick off amazon for $86 , was still $130 on PS3 tho
 4 years ago '08        #351
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 xslick504 said:
i play for fun my dude.

i appreciate it though.
 4 years ago '08        #352
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space

[video - click to view]

Was having a beer with oTinhoso when this set was going on. Was laughing every time he got caught by an overhead.

good entertaining set tho.
 4 years ago '05        #353
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
 King Jaffe Joe said:
anyone? i know its mostly about preference and there is no "best" stick but i could use some ideas. max ill pay for now is like $150-175
TE stick >
 4 years ago '12        #354
space
space
I was looking for em but I couldnt find a new one for less than like $200

got the SFxT stick for $86 instead
 4 years ago '08        #355
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
Eightarcs
 4 years ago '04        #356
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 AyeDre said:

Was having a beer with oTinhoso when this set was going on. Was laughing every time he got caught by an overhead.

good entertaining set tho.

Son no offense but you are seriously riding oTinhoso's d!ck, b. you might want to hop off his nuts for a few posts.

*watches video* nevermind that ni99a is sick as fu*k.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 08-02-2013 at 12:39 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #357
space
space
so I picked up Tekken Tag 2 recently and at the execution required to master some of these n*ggas. Like Heihachi, fu*k that EWGF motion . Even though I'm a scrub (still fun as hell) still, I'm noticing my execution is getting better on games like 3rd strike because of how precise you have to be wit your execution in Tekken. I'm having a way harder time in this game than the KOF series, and everyone always complains about the execution in that.

And besides the online pass bull sh*t, f!ghting game developers should take note of this game. Very deep customization (heard it was deeper in Tekken 6), large roster, I think 12-14 DLC characters added in for free, pretty lagless online. Namco did it right

Last edited by King Jaffe Joe; 08-07-2013 at 09:09 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #358
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 King Jaffe Joe said:
so I picked up Tekken Tag 2 recently and at the execution required to master some of these n*ggas. Like Heihachi, fu*k that EWGF motion . Even though I'm a scrub (still fun as hell) still, I'm noticing my execution is getting better on games like 3rd strike because of how precise you have to be wit your execution in Tekken. I'm having a way harder time in this game than the KOF series, and everyone always complains about the execution in that.

And besides the online pass bull sh*t, f!ghting game developers should take note of this game. Very deep customization (heard it was deeper in Tekken 6), large roster, I think 12-14 DLC characters added in for free, pretty lagless online. Namco did it right
Yes and no, there are far more things in T6 than in TTT2 when it comes to the customization, especially the clothes and all that, far way better in T6
If it's your first time playing' TTT2, my advice is: "Stop doing heihachis EWGF" it is an advanced move, I don't even play with him, tried it out, I can pull it off, but it's tough, especially his two frames which you should connect when doing a juggle
f,d, d/f + 1
f, d, d/f + 2
If you press 1 fast, you got it, it's all 'bout timing though.
 4 years ago '12        #359
space
space
Heihachi is my favorite tekken character though so I gotta use him, and whats the point of using him if I can't do his best move? I know the 3 Mishimas are execution heavy so playing them will probably only improve my understanding of not just them, but Tekken in general.
 4 years ago '06        #360
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 King Jaffe Joe said:
Heihachi is my favorite tekken character though so I gotta use him, and whats the point of using him if I can't do his best move? I know the 3 Mishimas are execution heavy so playing them will probably only improve my understanding of not just them, but Tekken in general.
Then stick to Heihachi, all I'm sayin' is, you don't have to do his EWGF frame right now, don't rush things, you have to do things step by step.
When I got T6 3 years ago, I couldn't even do one simple juggle with Jin Kazama because I wanted to do his ewgf frame so bad, but naaah, I was like na, fu*k that, when I get better with his samples, I will try to do his EWGF later on, and so it was.
Heihachi is a k!ller character, I mostly hate him because hes 24834830 years old and faster than Jin, depends how you play with him, I've played against great Heihachi players, he is most definitely Top tier A+ alongside with Nina Williams.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy