The Official - Ultra Street Fighter IV Thread Part 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #281
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 nameless1 said:
Hes low tier

But a Gen player just won EVO, so now people are gonna bandwagon him

Not saying there aren't people who have been using him since the start, but this always happens when a character wins EVO.
Gen was never mid tier... if you can beast with akuma you can beast with Gen. Gen is simply the most complex character in the game. He has twice the options but also is twice as weak health wise. If you learn your matchups Gen is unfu*kwitable. But if you just want to do a vortex or zone the entire match you can do that with gen as well the execution is just hard. There were other Gen's beside xian who placed top 8 at tournaments but literally they would mess up once execution wise and lose.

It is funny seeing people pickup Gen now because even though Xian won Evo he isn't the best Gen player out there... not even close.
 4 years ago '08        #282
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 KidKingGoD said:
It is funny seeing people pickup Gen now because even though Xian won Evo he isn't the best Gen player out there... not even close.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #283
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:

[pic - click to view]

He isn't breh. Im not saying he isn't good or top 5 but their are better gen players then him.
 4 years ago '08        #284
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
He isn't breh. Im not saying he isn't good or top 5 but their are better gen players then him.
No you said he's not even close. So I was expecting you to list like 10 players that are better than him.
 4 years ago '07        #285
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
if xian isn't the best gen player, than he's the best player playing gen.
 4 years ago '04        #286
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Syringe said:
if xian isn't the best gen player, than he's the best player playing gen.
Syringe, you never fail to say stupid sh*t. Never.

You cats put to much emphasis on winning EVO, yeah its a great accomplishment but in reality it's just the best marketed tournament. That's it. Xian won Evo because the Akuma players he was playing against had the STUPIDEST strategy against a gen player I've ever seen.
Unless you're pressuring gen and using air fireballs for mixups NEVER ever throw run away fireballs against gen he can punish that sh*t 6 different ways. All of which would end in a Ultra I mean seriously if you know Xian is beasting throughout tournaments none of these clowns really trained to face him? It really doesn't look like they do breh.
As far as Xian being the best Gen player he isn't AMiyu is. Xian is top 5 at best. He'd tell you himself. As far as people not knowing the matchup... smh. That's there problem, next evo they'll be getting blown up against Hakan. As this game progresses lower tier characters will dominate because the better PLAYERS are picking them.
 4 years ago '12        #287
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4766 4766
Didn't Xian win CEO too tho?
 4 years ago '07        #288
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
and he won the singapore major. xian's been winning tournaments. are any other gen players winning tournaments? there might be gen's better than him, but he's by far the better f!ghting game player in general.
 4 years ago '04        #289
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
Didn't Japan have a tournament on evo weekend? Anyone know about that?
 4 years ago '06        #290
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 KidKingGoD said:
Can you name them though?
I would like to see their videos, if there are any on youtube, and no, I'm not a Gen player, I wouldn't play with him anyways, he was always a dangerous character in my eyes, but he just ain't my type, no homo.

Can a brother enlighten me on how you cancel a normal move?
What I'm tryin' to say is, I've seen Ryu/Ken/Sakura/Yang etc., players doing a, let's just say: "hadouken" and it looks like the move gets canceled and then he does an ulta move, which looks pretty dope if you ask me.

SF is a really hard game, the combos are way harder then in Tekken.
I'm a really great player in Tekken, I know every stuff in tekken, everything about it.
But SF4 is a different story, like it's on a whole new level, I love it, that's why I want to get good at it, I want to get better, but sometimes if you want to connect your combo with a ultra move, it's tough man, it's really really hard to pull it off.
I'm still learning tho, Yun is the fu*king truth.
 4 years ago '12        #291
space
space
nah SF is definitely alot simpler to pick up & play than tekken

Those juggle combos i wouldn't know what the fu*k I'm doing
 4 years ago '04        #292
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Can you name them though?
I would like to see their videos, if there are any on youtube, and no, I'm not a Gen player, I wouldn't play with him anyways, he was always a dangerous character in my eyes, but he just ain't my type, no homo.

Can a brother enlighten me on how you cancel a normal move?
What I'm tryin' to say is, I've seen Ryu/Ken/Sakura/Yang etc., players doing a, let's just say: "hadouken" and it looks like the move gets canceled and then he does an ulta move, which looks pretty dope if you ask me.

SF is a really hard game, the combos are way harder then in Tekken.
I'm a really great player in Tekken, I know every stuff in tekken, everything about it.
But SF4 is a different story, like it's on a whole new level, I love it, that's why I want to get good at it, I want to get better, but sometimes if you want to connect your combo with a ultra move, it's tough man, it's really really hard to pull it off.
I'm still learning tho, Yun is the fu*king truth.
Yeah the gen players he studied toget as good as he is are better than him.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The reason he always knows the matchups better is in order to beast with Gen you need to know every matchup and look for openings. Xian didn't invent or discover any new tech to win evo he simply had to study matchups and punish onthe HUG openings those so-called godly akumas gave him.

But to answer the question AMIYU is the best. Meaning if they met in a tournament he'd body xian easily.
 4 years ago '09        #293
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
Combofiend talking about Gief got his kd back for EX Flats aka green hands and regular green hands are pretty much xT safe now........I'm actually interested in the USF4 now.
 4 years ago '08        #294
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Yeah the gen players he studied toget as good as he is are better than him.

The reason he always knows the matchups better is in order to beast with Gen you need to know every matchup and look for openings. Xian didn't invent or discover any new tech to win evo he simply had to study matchups and punish onthe HUG openings those so-called godly akumas gave him.

But to answer the question AMIYU is the best. Meaning if they met in a tournament he'd body xian easily.
so are you going to name more than 1 because you said he's top 5. I'd love to know better Gens than him. besides Amiyu
 4 years ago '08        #295
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
I've been trying to get Otinhoso to go to tournaments more. The major ones at least. When PR Balrog and ricky ortiz came to japan we were running matches. And he beat pr balrog 10-3 and ricky 10-4 in first to tens

i forgot what his name is but he goes to tournaments and he plays bison but he gets bodied all the time by him too.

About to suggest to him to have people donate him money for him to travel to go to tournaments since it happened for that black guy who plays guile...forgot what he goes by but his name is kevin. and he didn't even go far in evo

edit

dieminion

Last edited by AyeDre; 07-22-2013 at 12:00 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #296
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #297
space
space
My Ryu starting to get pretty good now

Oh and did anyone buy the costume packs? I bought all of the super costumes for 720 msp, thought most of them were dope. The ultra ones are a.ss though, maybe like 5 I liked out of all of them
 4 years ago '05        #298
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
iLL, you're still my #1 Gen.

I ain't forget. But I ain't coppin' that Ultra SFIV unless that 5th character is Allah.
 4 years ago '04        #299
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
iLL, you're still my #1 Gen.

I ain't forget. But I ain't coppin' that Ultra SFIV unless that 5th character is Allah.

Apparently ultra street f!ghter is going to let you have both of your ultras available during the match... you'll cop it ni99a.
 4 years ago '04        #300
sideshow20 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552
 AyeDre said:
I've been trying to get Otinhoso to go to tournaments more. The major ones at least. When PR Balrog and ricky ortiz came to japan we were running matches. And he beat pr balrog 10-3 and ricky 10-4 in first to tens

i forgot what his name is but he goes to tournaments and he plays bison but he gets bodied all the time by him too.

About to suggest to him to have people donate him money for him to travel to go to tournaments since it happened for that black guy who plays guile...forgot what he goes by but his name is kevin. and he didn't even go far in evo

edit

dieminion
kim1234
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago