Bow Wow Blasts Kandi Burruss For Skipping So So Def Reunion

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM         #41
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The kid some what has a point but i dont think BOW in particular should be pointin this out
 5 years ago '09        #42
daboykin3 
space
space
$92 | Props total: 33 33
 FutureSpitt said:
tf is a "lemo" ?
 5 years ago '11        #43
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 ALLEEK said:
Yup. She wrote No Scrubs for TLC....Bills/bills/bills and Bug A Boo for Destiny Child...also wrote quite a few Britney Spears records...Myas sh*t...Some Whitney Houston records...Joe, Fantasia, Usher, Nsync, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys and so on...first black woman to win the ascap writer of the year award.....She don't get a lot of credit for the sh*t shes done but shes caked the fu*k up

Her s3x Toy Line she created over the past 2 years has been in the top 3 selling for s3x toys or some sh*t ever since it started as well.
Damn! thats actually kinda wild. Shorty sound like she been doing it big. Good for her man. Most folks fall out of the game and go broke.

Shame more hiphop/R&B sites and magazines don't do stories and stuff on the people that are successful after their music careers.
 5 years ago '07        #44
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 getyagameup said:

same thing i'm thinking. i know some people that wanted to go to that concert....i thought about going....i did want to see xscape all together. that sucks.......still should be a good concert however i kinda of blame jd for not MAKING SURE everyone was available to do the concert....or maybe he did and then she backed out.....

sucks for the old school heads like me though....and where did it say tiny wasn't showing up?
yeah it would have been good for xscape to get together along with all the other labelmates they helped build so so def

*The 94.5 Streetz Morning Grind show – in the ATL – hosted by Rashan Ali, caught up with Kandi Burruss of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” and formerly of the group Xscape on Jermaine Dupri‘s So So Def label.

Recently Dupri made an announcement that he is having a So So Def reunion featuring all of his old groups.

Rashan Ali asked Kandi if she will be attending the reunion and she quickly responded by saying “No, no, no. Congrats to JD of course but I won’t be there.” Kandi also went on to say that it was the same day of her “Ladies Night” tour kick off.

The station says JD was in studio on Friday Jan 18th and was asked about Kandi’s answer to the reunion question. He responded by saying that Kandi not attending the reunion was news to him and it’s was his first time hearing that she wasn’t coming. Dupri closed the conversation by saying “Any of these artist that feel like they are left of what we’re doing, I’m prepared to deal with that.”

5 years ago '05        #45
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 RileyEsco said:

That's all I could picture the whole time reading that sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

"JD likes to keep quiet but... Yo Kandi is wack for not wanting to show up for jd for "20th anniversary so so def show" put ego to the side and give the fans what they want and understand w/ out jd know one would even know who you are. You aint Michael, this aint the Jackson 5. She act'n like she booked out like she too busy! Better yet dont come. The ones thats there are the ones who really got live for JD and the history if the label."

5 years ago '07        #46
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 biff said:
was sunNy there?

good question

5 years ago '12        #47
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17168 17168
 getyagameup said:
didn't know that.....learn something new everyday.....

i have to start reading who writes these songs.....thought beyonce wrote most of her sh*t and DC music. billsbills got kandi paid...that song did amazing....and most of A Keys albums did numbers, not to mention all those other people.....yea, she doing her thing.

i've seen kandi in person....she's short....and she had on heels when i saw her......my god, her body....her a.ss is bigger in person....and if she's that much taller that lil wayne bm, that chick is a certified midget. they both bad as hell to me though.

same thing i'm thinking. i know some people that wanted to go to that concert....i thought about going....i did want to see xscape all together. that sucks.......still should be a good concert however i kinda of blame jd for not MAKING SURE everyone was available to do the concert....or maybe he did and then she backed out.....

sucks for the old school heads like me though....and where did it say tiny wasn't showing up?
Seen her at the Peter n*ggas Bar...Bar One or w/e it is?

wouldve ate that bi*ch right there
 01-28-2013, 07:54 AM         #48
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kandi's a.ss >>>>

i dont know the relationship kandi had with JD...if she felt he fu*ked with money or whatever, can't say. no big deal that she isn't going IMO.
 5 years ago '07        #49
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
kandi will fu*k bow wow's bi*ch a.ss up .. corny a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #50
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 ALLEEK said:
Bow Wow might wanna be quiet.....Seen Kandi on ATL news for Black Female CEOs and the broad is worth like 50-60 million.....She'll fu*k around and buy whats left of So So Def and Jermaine

Think she prolly don't wanna show since her fu*kin Jermaine Dupri was the reason her group fell apart tho lol...

5 years ago '10        #51
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Bow Wow is a bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #52
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Don Savant said:

I call bullsh*t.. I normally don't watch other people's money, but its impossible for me to have more money than Bow Wow...
 5 years ago '12        #53
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 NQBATHRQQMPIC said:
Previously, we told you about Jermaine Dupri's So So Def Records being honored in Atlanta for it's 20-Year Anniversary and their huge So So Def All-Star Anniversary Concert on February 23 at the Fox Theater in Atlanta.

And while many of the label's stars will make appearances on the stage, perhaps the most popular former member of the family, Kandi Burruss, is simply too busy to attend.

Since leaving the group Xscape, Kandi has gone on to make a name for herself as a songwriter, reality tv-star and s3x toy empire queen...so she is a little busy (she's kicking off her Ladies Night tour the same night as the concert).

But Bow Wow, who now hosts BET's "106 & Park" felt that she should have penciled the So So Def Anniversary in....since it did put her on the map. He posted to Facebook,

"JD likes to keep quiet but... Yo Kandi is wack for not wanting to show up for jd for "20th anniversary so so def show" put ego to the side and give the fans what they want and understand w/ out jd know one would even know who you are. You aint Michael, this aint the Jackson 5. She act'n like she booked out like she too busy! Better yet dont come. The ones thats there are the ones who really got live for JD and the history if the label."

bow wow called her wack?
Just like wen someone calls something gay... We all kno wat sense he means.
 5 years ago '12        #54
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 FutureSpitt said:
tf is a "lemo" ?
It k!lls me how black people love to act on another blacks typos and improper pronounced words. n*gga go into an all nerds circle and even breathe at a wrong degree of an angle and see what they do. U prolly was the guy in school always gettin called out on mistakes and ur finally getting payback...
 5 years ago '12        #55
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,719 | Props total: 18296 18296
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #56
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

uh huh kandi.. girlllllllllll
 5 years ago '07        #57
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
bow wow gay
 5 years ago '12        #58
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Don Savant said:

I hope u kno what's goin on with that... Remember the charge the clipse's manager had on him, then malice made the video about how all their songs r just artistry and how its not all true? Hmmmmmmmmm why would he say that all of a sudden? Now think about bow wow owing back taxes and the judge askin how much he makes...think he's gonna tell the truth? When Gucci was in court he said his songs r just about having fun and its just entertainment....hmmmmmmm y would the so called trap god/murderer say that... Now u understand.
 5 years ago '04        #59
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 Nu Tymez said:
I call bullsh*t.. I normally don't watch other people's money, but its impossible for me to have more money than Bow Wow...
You know all that sh*t in him moms name right? She been his manager the last decade or so...
 5 years ago '12        #60
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,441 | Props total: 12803 12803
 DR JAYY said:
Heat, Colts and Red Sox :ohhellnonas:

bandwagon a.ss
and panthers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed