ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
I do not believe any of this is real
 5 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
they got gd's in new york?
 5 years ago '12        #23
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Pistol Peter said:
they got gd's in new york?
I heard their are some but no not really. Ny definitely wouldn't be considered predominantly a GD state.
 5 years ago '10        #24
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
lol those GDs probably couldn't get past Rawse' security anyway
 01-26-2013, 06:24 PM         #25
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That greedy fat fu*k aint pay them sh*t........they just saying this to save face........if a n*gga love money more then his life.....you seriously think he gonna part with a nickel of it?
 5 years ago '10        #26
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
lol ok, Rick Ross mysteriously paid the GDs. Yeah ok homie
 5 years ago '12        #27
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
too many white boys and lame n*ggas on here I guess. You can tell 80% of yall dont know sh*t about GDs talkin this sh*t.

Those n*ggas you saw makin Youtube videos more than likely werent real FOLK n*ggas and definitely wouldnt be respected by real GDs. If it was some official GD n*ggas in Chicago, Memphis, Milwaukee, Mississippi, etc. it wouldnt have been on Youtube...and it definitely would be taken serious. I know I personally saw videos by Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee n*ggas claimin to be GDs and all of those states GD heavy but none of the real ones would have done no sh*t like that.

You cant talk sh*t about GD sayin they "soft" or "not a threat" because of some lames makin Youtube video. Get off BX, Drop you white boys off at a local hood club in Memphis, Jackson Miss., ATL, Birmingham, etc, and tell them n*ggas in all black that sh*t yall sayin on here and see what happen.
 5 years ago '05        #28
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 kriskross00 said:
so youd believe a rapper that lies about being a CO and lies horribly in his raps..but u have a hard time believing this same rapper wasnt scared or paid his dues?
 5 years ago '05        #29
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 kriskross00 said:
so youd believe a rapper that lies about being a CO and lies horribly in his raps..but u have a hard time believing this same rapper wasnt scared or paid his dues?
no bullsh*t i think he paid up the whole MMG is a bunch of suckas
 5 years ago '04        #30
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Star is a f*ckin as*hole
 5 years ago '06        #31
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
 KleanKutt100 said:
too many white boys and lame n*ggas on here I guess. You can tell 80% of yall dont know sh*t about GDs talkin this sh*t.

Those n*ggas you saw makin Youtube videos more than likely werent real FOLK n*ggas and definitely wouldnt be respected by real GDs. If it was some official GD n*ggas in Chicago, Memphis, Milwaukee, Mississippi, etc. it wouldnt have been on Youtube...and it definitely would be taken serious. I know I personally saw videos by Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee n*ggas claimin to be GDs and all of those states GD heavy but none of the real ones would have done no sh*t like that.

You cant talk sh*t about GD sayin they "soft" or "not a threat" because of some lames makin Youtube video. Get off BX, Drop you white boys off at a local hood club in Memphis, Jackson Miss., ATL, Birmingham, etc, and tell them n*ggas in all black that sh*t yall sayin on here and see what happen.
someone caught feelings ahahahahah what a loser
 01-26-2013, 07:33 PM         #32
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_boi_tj said:
Star is a f*ckin as*hole
master of the obvious
 01-26-2013, 07:37 PM         #33
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:

well the GDs lookin like some real hoes right now whether them n*ggas that made the videos were actual folk n*ggas or not

gd's took an L in 2012 for getting their n*gga clapped up and not retaliating, now they took an L in 2013 for letting n*ggas threaten ross on GD and not doing anything about it. it's all fine and dandy if they don't care that they look like hoes to the rest of the world while they might be the most ruthless n*ggas on earth but you can't get mad at some n*ggas on an internet forum for calling it like they see it

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 01-26-2013 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #34
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
he paid me too......he safe in the A now.
 5 years ago '08        #35
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,137 | Props total: 3033 3033
Mob connection >>> streets
 5 years ago '11        #36
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 2341 2341
did i miss something that n*gga did not say ross paid anything at all in this video yall n*ggas slow motion
 01-26-2013, 08:31 PM         #37
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
I dont believe he paid and I dont believe he viewed them as a realistic threat...
word..

KleanKutt100 said:

Well you cant get mad at anybody for thinking GD soft if you got false claiming GD n*ggas doing soft sh*t. Whether theyre 'real' GD or not once they claim GD if they doing dumb shyt that reflects on all the GD's b/c no1 knows of the GDs so if thats their representation,thats all we got to go by. So blame them, not us

Last edited by varcitykid; 01-26-2013 at 08:34 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #38
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
n*ggas mad all in their denial
 5 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Carlton Black said:
and it's all negative..
No such thing, idiot.
 5 years ago '08        #40
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
lol, I listened to this last night and dude didn't say they finished the beef with Ross. He was just jokin that the DJ was next on the list because Star has a paypal donation button that he wants his listeners to hit. The joke is that since Star and the DJ take donations the GDs are on the DJs a.ss for that protection money. That Ross sh*t isn't over with. That dude probably aint even GD.

Last edited by Arson; 01-26-2013 at 08:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy