Dope A** 90's NYC Rap That Got Shine....

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
217 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 6035 6035
I gotta get up in here later
 5 years ago '06        #44
rquinlan 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by rquinlan; 01-26-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #45
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
 Beantown Bully said:
East coast rap>>>>>anything else

dre, snoop, scarface, luda, outkast were the only ones that got rotation from me outside of the northeast. Pac was born in Harlem, 17 when he moved so his brains came from the northeast. Believe that.

There's a reason why the Ivy league is here, we talk faster, move faster, think faster.

**THIS IS US**

East Coast 2pac

[pic - click to view]

West Coast 2pac

[pic - click to view]

Me personally Early 90's west coast Rap >>>>

but dont get it twisted i fu*k with that 90s east coast sh*t heavy.
 01-27-2013, 01:57 AM         #46
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga put up a Sean Price video

"dope" and "Sean Price" should NEVER be within lightyears of eachother
 5 years ago '04        #47
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Contagioso said:
n*gga put up a Sean Price video

"dope" and "Sean Price" should NEVER be within lightyears of eachother

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #48
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
 BluCupShawty said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm from GA but remeber vividly the high quality hip hop from out the East Coast! Ima start this off paying homage with this

S

[pic - click to view]

what happened NY? Yall made the rest of the coasts make sure they came with adequate bars.

This the dope yall blessed us with......

[pic - click to view]

Help a n*gga out and post some NY fie (singles)
You want a cookie n*gga?
 01-27-2013, 08:05 AM         #50
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

one of the realest songs ive ever heard.
 01-27-2013, 08:10 AM         #51
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-27-2013, 08:15 AM         #52
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-27-2013, 08:16 AM         #53
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and of course my baby

[video - click to view]

01-27-2013, 09:28 AM         #54
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, I felt I gotta contribute to this thread being an emcee from NYC and growing up basking in what was the Golden Age of Hip Hop. In other words all these cats were my teachers.. From a musical standpoint, we can't let nostalgia blind us to what reality is. The 90's was the Golden Age because people were consuming this kind of music. In mass amounts. This was 'poppin' back then. Gangsta rap was pumped into the mainstream and it became more prominent for a time, but even then, NY n*ggas took that gangsta sh*t and made it their own. Yea they talked about slinging coke and shooting sh*t, but they did with style a panache. It still wasn't dumbed down. If you weren't someone atleast somewhat in the know, you wouldn't know what the fu*k they were saying. sh*t had substance, ya dig? But... Slowly... It started dumbing down... And people started to buy into that sh*t. Not necessarily cos they were stupid, but cos that's what they wanted to hear at the time. the 00's came in and we saw the rap game turn into a motherfu*king circus. But we still had SOME people holding it down. And also, alot of great artists came out of the 00's even if it was amidst the sh*tty sh*tty bullsh*t we were hearing. Some of us atleast heard it that way. Most folks liked it. It was simple to listen to and it was catchy and it had studio quality so fu*k it. Right? Well. Here's what I'm saying. Collectively, to bring Hip Hop back to it's higher standards of goodness, we need to collectively demand it. We need to support the n*ggas who WE feel actually are making quality music. Whether it's party rap, conscious rap, gangsta rap, etc. But GO OUT THERE. Support the n*ggas that you feel are good. And we'll have a second Golden Age on our hands. But this time it's gonna be a Renaissance.

TL;DR You want good Hip Hop, support the acts that you feel are good and get them to the top so they can churn out more good sh*t and we can have a 2nd Golden Age.
 5 years ago '06        #55
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3672 3672
 BluCupShawty said:

Man miss the old Jay-Z
 5 years ago '05        #56
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
wasnt gonna post because the title says NYC and muthafu*kas have pics of Beanie and BUMS videos and sh*t up.....pffffffffffffffffffffft

but anyway

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #57
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3672 3672
 WifeRaperMagnus said:
Alright, I felt I gotta contribute to this thread being an emcee from NYC and growing up basking in what was the Golden Age of Hip Hop. In other words all these cats were my teachers.. From a musical standpoint, we can't let nostalgia blind us to what reality is. The 90's was the Golden Age because people were consuming this kind of music. In mass amounts. This was 'poppin' back then. Gangsta rap was pumped into the mainstream and it became more prominent for a time, but even then, NY n*ggas took that gangsta sh*t and made it their own. Yea they talked about slinging coke and shooting sh*t, but they did with style a panache. It still wasn't dumbed down. If you weren't someone atleast somewhat in the know, you wouldn't know what the fu*k they were saying. sh*t had substance, ya dig? But... Slowly... It started dumbing down... And people started to buy into that sh*t. Not necessarily cos they were stupid, but cos that's what they wanted to hear at the time. the 00's came in and we saw the rap game turn into a motherfu*king circus. But we still had SOME people holding it down. And also, alot of great artists came out of the 00's even if it was amidst the sh*tty sh*tty bullsh*t we were hearing. Some of us atleast heard it that way. Most folks liked it. It was simple to listen to and it was catchy and it had studio quality so fu*k it. Right? Well. Here's what I'm saying. Collectively, to bring Hip Hop back to it's higher standards of goodness, we need to collectively demand it. We need to support the n*ggas who WE feel actually are making quality music. Whether it's party rap, conscious rap, gangsta rap, etc. But GO OUT THERE. Support the n*ggas that you feel are good. And we'll have a second Golden Age on our hands. But this time it's gonna be a Renaissance.

TL;DR You want good Hip Hop, support the acts that you feel are good and get them to the top so they can churn out more good sh*t and we can have a 2nd Golden Age.
 5 years ago '10        #58
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
Yo, Bluecup...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #59
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
i damn near cried on P's verse on 'i shot ya' .....these were the days when that n*gga was one of the dopest in the game...and that song is dumb grimey...they don't make em like that no moe
 5 years ago '04        #60
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99

these were the best times for hip hop before it went COMPLETELY pop.
When you had to legitimately wait for albums to come out...i miss that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy