Dope A** 90's NYC Rap That Got Shine....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 BluCupShawty said:
How in the fu*k did the South affect the quality of Eastcoast rapper's lyrics directly?

[pic - click to view]

The South always had The Dungeon Family, UGK, Scarface, Mac, Field Mob, T-Rock, Geto Boyz, Devin and etc etc so you can cease the hatin. sh*ts just funny to me cuzz East Coast music been on the South d!ck and still is. You could have either contributed some dope sh*t or stayed up out of here with that dumb sh*t esp when it's not too many Southern n*ggas payin respect to NY. FOH with that lameness...

Mane fu*k that sucka, the thread still goes on

Big Pete Rock & CL Smooth Fan

you know I meant no disrespect bluecup but cmon son we would all be denial if were to say that simple style of the south taking over made it hard for people to pay attention to other regions, so the east coast ish started dying out

ish even when nas started his hip-hop is dead propaganda andre 3k spoke out against him and later switched to nas side saying that it was dying

Im not saying all the southern rappers are to blame but a good amount of em

then you got east coast rappers who were originally jocked by southern rappers slowly switching up *cough* fat joe *cough* to jocking southern rappers to keep up with the change
 5 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
What song was that with Nice from Nice & smooth wrecking the hook that went like "Nice & Smooth is talking, all..........." somthing like that but that song never left my brain.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I can ID with this song brehs

[video - click to view]

Is this true?
Tupac Shakur intended to sign Nice & Smooth to his Makaveli label[citation needed] and even recorded tracks with the duo for the One Nation album
 5 years ago '10        #23
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
What song was that with Nice from Nice & smooth wrecking the hook that went like "Nice & Smooth is talking, all..........." somthing like that but that song never left my brain.

I can ID with this song brehs

Is this true?
Tupac Shakur intended to sign Nice & Smooth to his Makaveli label[citation needed] and even recorded tracks with the duo for the One Nation album

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #24
space
space
 BBhiphop said:
Im a big Budden fan, but how the fu*k is his album in the first picture lol

lol fam I ont even know, I just picked a nice Eastcost Rap pic for the thread
 kiddrocay said:

OK now can you answer this?

kiddrocay said:
you know I meant no disrespect bluecup but cmon son we would all be denial if were to say that simple style of the south taking over made it hard for people to pay attention to other regions, so the east coast ish started dying out

ish even when nas started his hip-hop is dead propaganda andre 3k spoke out against him and later switched to nas side saying that it was dying

Im not saying all the southern rappers are to blame but a good amount of em

then you got east coast rappers who were originally jocked by southern rappers slowly switching up *cough* fat joe *cough* to jocking southern rappers to keep up with the change

It's al to the good and I see your pov. Hell, I'm very critical of Southern Rap I just felt like this was the wrong thread to talk down on the South when this thread showing luv to the East.
 5 years ago '04        #26
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2026 2026
what dumbass made this, joe budden is 1 wack 2 not from NYC and 3 not a 90s rapper
 5 years ago '10        #27
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

hands down one of Jigga's best track

"you couldn't talk about it you aint live it"
 5 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 D. Norman said:
what dumbass made this, joe budden is 1 wack 2 not from NYC and 3 not a 90s rapper

have u seen me post 1 Buddens video? How about appreciating the videos instead of complaining and whining over a pic, ya bish. Some of yall n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #30
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 kiddrocay said:
So because the Ying Yang Twins were all over tv it made it hard for people to pay attention to the east.

Yet when Wu Tang/Nas/Mobb Deep/etc were on top it didn't stop Outkast, Goodie Mobb, Geto Boys/Scarface, 8Ball & MJG, Devin The Dude, etc from putting out quality music, and when times changed and the south was on top those artist STILL didn't stop putting out quality music, why is that.

Did the south make the guy that a lot of people consider to be the GOAT to make this

[video - click to view]

Or one of the "hardest" NY groups of all time make this

[video - click to view]

Or did the south make this guy make this while he was on top

[video - click to view]

And why does a guy like Kendrick Lamar come out and go gold when album sales are at an all time low and ringtone rap is still the in thing.

But you're right, fu*k the south and its simplicity. Its ruined rap music.
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
So because the Ying Yang Twins were all over tv it made it hard for people to pay attention to the east.

Yet when Wu Tang/Nas/Mobb Deep/etc were on top it didn't stop Outkast, Goodie Mobb, Geto Boys/Scarface, 8Ball & MJG, Devin The Dude, etc from putting out quality music, and when times changed and the south was on top those artist STILL didn't stop putting out quality music, why is that.

Did the south make the guy that a lot of people consider to be the GOAT to make this

And why does a guy like Kendrick Lamar come out and go gold when album sales are at an all time low and ringtone rap is still the in thing.

dammmmnnnnnnn #datether

out b4 my Eastcoast love thread turns into South vs East coast thread

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #32
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
lol fam I ont even know, I just picked a nice Eastcost Rap pic for the thread

OK now can you answer this?

I cant think of it at the moment

It's al to the good and I see your pov. Hell, I'm very critical of Southern Rap I just felt like this was the wrong thread to talk down on the South when this thread showing luv to the East.
 Mista Mizatti said:

fool did you just name actual rappers that made quality music when the east was on top???

theres a difference between those guys and ying yang twins cmon son

and also you named single songs from those eastcoast rappers lol

and kendrick lamar is new age gateway that people will refer to "real hip-hop" of course hes gonna sell because of the people resisting the tired ol ish the simple south is coming with

Last edited by kiddrocay; 01-26-2013 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #33
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
If you balance things out you realize the south ruined hip-hop.

fu*k outta this thread if you think differently.
 5 years ago '10        #34
space
space
wow! smh n*ggas dont appreciate sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #35
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
East coast rap>>>>>anything else

dre, snoop, scarface, luda, outkast were the only ones that got rotation from me outside of the northeast. Pac was born in Harlem, 17 when he moved so his brains came from the northeast. Believe that.

There's a reason why the Ivy league is here, we talk faster, move faster, think faster.

**THIS IS US**

Last edited by Beantown Bully; 01-26-2013 at 05:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #36
heyya 11 heat pts11
space
space
$399 | Props total: 486 486
 BackBlock_OG said:
:

Dope Thread

This is some hot ish right here. Anything Primo did back in the day was hot, but this put M.O.P. on my map at the time.
 5 years ago '06        #37
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
Damn, way back. I remember bone thugs hosted and the camera man, didnt notice the mirror showing one of them hittin a roachie right in the reflection, right on national tv, back in the days man.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 621 621

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #39
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 621 621

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #40
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago