iPhone 5S Said To Feature. ..

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 6463 6463
 SpyDa said:
so the S3 and the note 2. I mean what's the better of the two ? which one you got? an when does the s4 and note 3 drop
you tell me

[video - click to view]


..that was via Pocket Now.. their credible

heres a full note 2 review from AA:


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



..i usually go thru Android Authority, PPC Geeks, Pocket Now, & CNET.. Phone Geeks am i missing any other credible sources?

to answer ur other question I own the titan grey Note II .. If I thout a Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, or iPhone 5 was better I would have gotten them.. mmm.. maybe not the 5 because I have issues with the way apple does business/ the IOS amongst other things but I wont get into all that now..

..I will be fair and say the main issue people have with the Note II is the size.. that being said, after owning one its not really an issue.. that may be due to the fact that I always purchase phone clips so putting it in my pocket is never really an issue however when im in a rush from time to time ill put it in my back pocket.. but yes I have an otter box and it gives me the feeling of extreme protection
[pic - click to view]

..the screen protector is built into the otter.. its pretty awesome..

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


getting back to the size.. I have big hands so I can do everything with one hand.. even hold it the long way.. the screen ratio is good for videos and I really just like things bigger.. thats just me tho. i have a buddy whos have my size and he owns a Note II and dosnt mind the size.. i actually turned him on to it and he was going to get an i5.. but after seeing the specs on the note.. him being a computer smart guy with a 140 somthin IQ.. it was pretty obvious which route to take.. the guy thanks me up and down for not letting him get an iPhone 5 which would have been a big mistake.. so yes gnote2, easily its the best phone ive ever owned.. I had a mogul/titan with a stylus and I missed that option so when Sammy brought back the tec I was very happy about it.. that Note pen option is great. Another plus is probally the battery.. Ill save you my review and just let you do the research yourself. The results are blatant and having a quadcore with LTE & Jellybean helps sell the phone

..also couldnt help buying this.. sh*ts awesome.. phone hasnt fell out yet.. with the case so


[pic - click to view]





Last edited by HARBINGER; 01-27-2013 at 02:35 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #62
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 5751 5751
Yall bugging out over unofficial rumors
 5 years ago '05        #63
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 6463 6463
 gangtsa said:
wadup n*gga.. was good
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #64
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
apple like "but its got a camera"


[pic - click to view]



no bish
 5 years ago '08        #65
King Jackson 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2091 2091
 FrankAndBeans said:
Yall bugging out over unofficial rumors
I'm saying though bruh, lately all the rumors have been true about Apple products.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
not surprised
 5 years ago '04        #67
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$8,846 | Props total: 20551 20551
Found this on Imore.com:
__________________________________________________ _

128GB iPhones get rumored again, this time thanks to iOS 6.1

Some people really want a 128GB iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, so whenever there's a new product refresh coming up, like the presumed iPhone 5S, rumors of higher storage capacities come with them. This time, however, it's the news that iOS 6.1 beta 5 provides support for larger storage capacities that's sent the rumors running. Neal on Twitter posted:

We should be seeing 128GB iDevices soon. iOS 6.1 beta 5 has 128G system partition key in BuildManifest.

Apple has historically increased storage sizes as a product differentiator, and when the cost of the required NAND flash storage made it cost effective to do so. Going from 64GB to 128GB and keeping the same size device means double density flash.

So, going in reverse order, component prices for high density flash would have to be cheap enough for Apple to maintain current prices and margins. And, Apple would have to be in the right place in their product cycle that it's a feature and not a throw-away. From my iPhone 5 preview:

When it comes to storage, Apple has doubled the maximum available capacity every two years. While the original iPhone shipped with an 8GB maximum, a 16GB version was introduced half a year later. The iPhone 3G also had a 16GB maximum. Both the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 have 32GB maximums. Last year, Apple doubled that again with the iPhone 4S, hitting 64GB. History, never mind pricing and NAND flash chip density, suggests we'll stay at 64GB for the iPhone 5 and for this year. What happens with a supposed iPhone 5S in another year is another story.

Well, it's that year now, so it's safe to add 128GB to your iPhone 5S, iPod touch 5 mark II, iPad 5, and iPad mini 2 speculation lists.

Whether cloud storage, either Apple's own iCloud or service like Dropbox mitigate the product pressure for 128GB remains to be seen. There will always be some people who want as much as they can have locally on their device -- witness the continued existence of the iPod classic. (And, as Mark Gurman once again points out on Twitter, the former could finally send the latter off to outdated iPod retirement land, presumably somewhere in Florida...)

Heck, Apple could probably offer a 256GB device at $999 and find some segment of the market still asking for more.

The only question is how much storage hits the price and sales sweet spot for Apple in 2013. Do you still need or want more, or has the cloud changed your mind?

Source: Neal via iDownloadblog
 5 years ago '04        #68
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
^^ dont need all that space. installous and jailbreaking damn near dead on the new products. I upload mp3 with wififtp and play them in ifiile from cydia. if its not jailbroken its useless still. to me atleast
 5 years ago '04        #69
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$8,846 | Props total: 20551 20551
 SpyDa said:
^^ dont need all that space. installous and jailbreaking damn near dead on the new products. I upload mp3 with wififtp and play them in ifiile from cydia. if its not jailbroken its useless still. to me atleast
i totally understand.. i do need that space though... I have a 64gb now and just cleaned up and now have 18gb free... i do alot on my phone, photography, beat making, etc so I would love the extra space
 5 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5127 5127
128gb aple gonna charge at-least 800-900 for it. chillllllllll it wouldnt be good for them to produce it and not sell many.

Bottom line is this, 128gb is not innovative. But a SD slot would be.
 5 years ago '10        #71
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Andrefrbk said:
128gb aple gonna charge at-least 800-900 for it. chillllllllll it wouldnt be good for them to produce it and not sell many.

Bottom line is this, 128gb is not innovative. But a SD slot would be.
i bet you still buy it
 5 years ago '12        #72
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
apple said they want to put out 2 phones a year so it will go 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and so on. i will just always buy the s version and get one a year.

my question is why does everyone hate on apple so much? the s4 seems like a damn ipad to me its so big. all i use the iphone for is talking, email, photos, and text. i might use netflix if im at airport.

what features do you think the iphone is missing? i dont get the hate it does more than i will ever need it to, it has never broke, so why does everyone hate them so much?

when people say "thats all it does??" im like what the hell else is it suppose to do?
 5 years ago '08        #73
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Taste Maker said:
apple said they want to put out 2 phones a year so it will go 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and so on. i will just always buy the s version and get one a year.

my question is why does everyone hate on apple so much? the s4 seems like a damn ipad to me its so big. all i use the iphone for is talking, email, photos, and text. i might use netflix if im at airport.

what features do you think the iphone is missing? i dont get the hate it does more than i will ever need it to, it has never broke, so why does everyone hate them so much?

when people say "thats all it does??" im like what the hell else is it suppose to do?
my god damn thoughts exactly! either we're stupid, out of touch, old, or some other sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #74
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
S4 gonna sh*t all over this
 5 years ago '11        #75
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
they playin around with these bullsh*t upgrades

i might have to switch to an android phone
 5 years ago '04        #76
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Apple can make the best phone but they don't cuz they want you the by the new sh*t.. fu*k Apple, IM getting the GSIV
 01-28-2013, 09:27 PM         #77
Kodongo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
apple said they want to put out 2 phones a year so it will go 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and so on. i will just always buy the s version and get one a year.

my question is why does everyone hate on apple so much? the s4 seems like a damn ipad to me its so big. all i use the iphone for is talking, email, photos, and text. i might use netflix if im at airport.

what features do you think the iphone is missing? i dont get the hate it does more than i will ever need it to, it has never broke, so why does everyone hate them so much?

when people say "thats all it does??" im like what the hell else is it suppose to do?
 arthurmack27 said:
my god damn thoughts exactly! either we're stupid, out of touch, old, or some other sh*t.
Quick Rundown:

- Screen Size is 4 inches Even a prepaid prostitute would turn down 4 inches. Man Up.

- Pixel Density is less than 720p! From the company which brings you the Retina display which is literally twice as good as the next best laptop display (2880x1800 vs. 1920x1200) and four times as good as a comparable display (2880x1800 vs. 1440x900).
Their phone is less than 720p. All 2013 Android flagships are gonna be at least 1080p and Apple (5S is a refresh) won't make it to 720p until 2014 at least. >720p GTFO.

- Apple Store One source of all apps. Apple doesn't like an app, forget about it. One source = no competition = higher prices. On our side, we have Google Play, Amazon AppStore and numerous others to keep each other in check pricewise.

- Durability It annoys me everytime I hear an iUser go on about metal vs. plastic and how they'd never buy a plastic phone (conveniently forgetting about the 3G/3GS iPhones ). Build material is one aspect of build quality. Material volume is more important. Aluminium is stronger than Plastic. However, a Plastic Plate is stronger than Aluminium foil. Apple uses stong materials so thinly (hence the light weight) that it detracts from their strength. One drop of your iPhone and it is

- Cables Technically, Lightning > microUSB. In real life, microUSB > Lightning. microUSB is ubiquitous and mainstream, it costs £1 per cable. Lightning is complex and niche and costs more than £15 per cable. It is so overengineered it's pointless; like buying a Swiss Army knife to put jam on toast.

- iOS - No advancements. Welcome to 2007... Again.

- Customisation does not exist in any major way:
* Wallpaper > Change Wallpaper
* Lock Screen > Change Lock Screen
Just listed about three quarters of the iOS customisations above.

There are many more features missing (custom launchers, forced anti-aliasing in games, plugging in a USB using a microUSB to USB cable, trying out different ROMs, microSD cards,et cetera)but I was trying to keep it succinct.

Typed from the keyboard of a late 2009 Penryn 15.4" matte MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard and Windows 7.


Go Android or Windows Phone.


Last edited by Kodongo; 01-28-2013 at 09:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #78
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Kodongo said:
Quick Rundown:

- Screen Size is 4 inches Even a prepaid prostitute would turn down 4 inches. Man Up.

- Pixel Density is less than 720p! From the company which brings you the Retina display which is literally twice as good as the next best laptop display (2880x1800 vs. 1920x1200) and four times as good as a comparable display (2880x1800 vs. 1440x900).
Their phone is less than 720p. All 2013 Android flagships are gonna be at least 1080p and Apple (5S is a refresh) won't make it to 720p until 2014 at least. >720p GTFO.

- Apple Store One source of all apps. Apple doesn't like an app, forget about it. One source = no competition = higher prices. On our side, we have Google Play, Amazon AppStore and numerous others to keep each other in check pricewise.

- Durability It annoys me everytime I hear an iUser go on about metal vs. plastic and how they'd never buy a plastic phone (conveniently forgetting about the 3G/3GS iPhones ). Build material is one aspect of build quality. Material volume is more important. Aluminium is stronger than Plastic. However, a Plastic Plate is stronger than Aluminium foil. Apple uses stong materials so thinly (hence the light weight) that it detracts from their strength. One drop of your iPhone and it is

- Cables Technically, Lightning > microUSB. In real life, microUSB > Lightning. microUSB is ubiquitous and mainstream, it costs £1 per cable. Lightning is complex and niche and costs more than £15 per cable. It is so overengineered it's pointless; like buying a Swiss Army knife to put jam on toast.

- iOS - No advancements. Welcome to 2007... Again.

- Customisation does not exist in any major way:
* Wallpaper > Change Wallpaper
* Lock Screen > Change Lock Screen
Just listed about three quarters of the iOS customisations above.

There are many more features missing (custom launchers, forced anti-aliasing in games, plugging in a USB using a microUSB to USB cable, trying out different ROMs, microSD cards,et cetera)but I was trying to keep it succinct.

Typed from the keyboard of a late 2009 Penryn 15.4" matte MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard and Windows 7.


Go Android or Windows Phone.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy