Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Matt504 said:

divisive tactics, smh.

1.thread about abortion
2.members showing anti-abortion stances
3.????
4.you're a monster for not speaking about the evils of war.

How is it divisive? You know what divisive is? Making abortion your fundamental goal for 2013 when there are much, much bigger issues plaguing America and the world at large.

And if you were any good at reading, you would see that I have not accused anyone of being a monster, and was merely inquiring to see how "pro-life" many of you anti-abortion people
really are. I mean what is the point of banning abortion if it is not to uphold the sanctity of life and ensure that fetuses have a right to live. So I would imagine that many of you are also against war, famine, starvation, obesity, etc.

So what is your plan of action once an abortion ban is enacted? Say this nation bans abortion. Then what happens to the hundreds, thousands and possibly millions of unwanted children? Who will take up the noble and righteous cause of ensuring these now full grown fetuses continue to maintain their right to life? You win the war on abortion, but now you must face overpopulation, starvation, malnutrition, poor education, increased violence and so on and so fourth. I am not trying to divide anyone or skirt the issue. But I want to ensure that those of you who are truly against abortion are prepared for the outcomes of your actions.

How about instead of mocking me, you answer some of my questions. I don't know what it feels like to be anti-abortion, so I am asking many questions. I don't want to engage in a debate while speaking from a point of view of ignorance.

Last edited by matelyan; 01-28-2013 at 01:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #162
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i get it, you want children with any glipse of struggle to be aborted...

the problem is not just that women are aborting children... its the mentality behind that abortion and also the rate of the abortions... the rate of abortions alone show that society is providing us with a broken path to manage ourselves and our s3xual encounters responsibly...

there is no need for over 3,000 babies to be aborted a day... that is due to people living lifestyles that we cant afford to live..

our society has soo many problems.. lavish financial lifestyles, morally inept lifestyles... s3xually irresponsible lifestyles

if we can change the hearts and minds at the source of the problem... abortions will not be a popular option for anyone, casual s3x wont be given away so carelesly.. people wont live life so selfishly.. and will operate with a more family oriented frame of mind.. but right now, we're a nation of people who can never be satisfied with much of anything
So what is the plan of action once an abortion ban is enacted? Say this nation bans abortion. Then what happens to the hundreds, thousands and possibly millions of unwanted children?

Who will take up the noble and righteous cause of ensuring these now full grown fetuses continue to maintain their right to life?

You win the war on abortion, but now you must face overpopulation, starvation, malnutrition, poor education, increased child abuse and violence and so on and so fourth. With my continual questionsing I attempting to ensure that those of you who are truly against abortion are prepared for the outcomes of your actions.
 5 years ago '11        #163
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 matelyan said:
What about as a society we become more responsible for the well being of all, not just fetuses. How come people who are against abortion never talk about ending wars, feeding starving people or granting better access to healthcare for those without? If you want to stress responsibility, then we should do it for all. We should be responsible for ensuring children in America donít go starving. We should be more responsible and pro-active in addressing violence and mental health in America.

If you are asking for s3xual responsibility, shouldnít you also look for additional responsibility once that child is born?

If a woman is now forced to keep an unwanted and irresponsible pregnancy, who then should be held responsible for the well being of that child to ensure it eats and lives in sanitary conditions?

Or will it not bother you that the child could potentially go without food, sit hours or days in its own feces, or eventually die due to lack of adequate healthcare, so long as it gets a chance to live and isnít aborted?
How come you are making bad a.ssumptions?

I'm against abortion and care for the well-being of others. I'm in the Big Brother, Big Sister program and I also donate some of my check to a charity that helps with feeding the homeless.

Maybe you should try again
 5 years ago '09        #164
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Fras1788 said:
All the wars have been fraudulent. Prolife is a great thing, morally. But realistically its not. Everyone who is prolife complains at all of the government give-outs, and its bullsh*t our country is going broke over this sh*t. If we weren't slaves to money, I would completely agree with you. Everyone should have every baby we make. If everyone had warm houses, I would say yes, please have every single baby. BUt when I see pictures like this.

[pic - click to view]

I feel like it would of been better off aborted. If people cannot take care of their fu*king children, you think its better for the child to die when they're aware of their surroundings and die of hunger, and actually feel the pain, than it is to abort a child? You're fu*king silly. I've seen this sh*t first hand. You ever hold a baby thats 8 months old but looks like nothing but skin and bones because they are malnourished, and haven't been fed???! Until you have you need calm down and realize this is a world where everybody is fu*king everybody. People are irresponsible and stupid. THATS THE WAY IT IS. Until the world is perfect and we live in a land where everyone is responsible and perfect. We must have abortions. When there are no wars, and no s3x unless pregnancy is intended, and where money doesn't exist, and food is free and housing is free. The world has groomed society to care more about their jobs, and their money than their unborn child. Is it right? No. Do I personally go out and fu*k everything that walks without a rubber, and make sure I blow my load inside them all? No. I'm responsible, but who am I to control and/or teach everyone that they need to watch where they're blowing their load. I'm a nobody just like you. The consequences of no abortions are a country that goes broke trying to feed all these kids, and even now we can't feed all the kids. You know how fu*king sad that is?!?!?!!? STARVING CHILDREN?!?! NOBODY SHOULD BE HUNGRY. NOBODY. WE PRODUCE ENOUGH FOOD FOR 10 BILLION PEOPLE RIGHT NOW, AND THROW FOOD THAT COULD FEED 3 BILLION PEOPLE AWAY, BECAUSE GIVING IT AWAY DOESN'T MAKE ANYBODY MONEY.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
 5 years ago '04        #165
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
How come you are making bad a.ssumptions?

I'm against abortion and care for the well-being of others. I'm in the Big Brother, Big Sister program and I also donate some of my check to a charity that helps with feeding the homeless.

Maybe you should try again
My questions were not specifically designed for you, but are meant for the broader audience of those who are against abortion. I know nothing about you as a person, and would not insinuate more than what my questions asked. The only thing I was a.ssuming was that you would answer my questions from the viewpoint of someone adamantly against abortion. If you felt that I was making this a personal attack, I can a.ssure you I see no need for that.

So what is the plan of action once an abortion ban is enacted? Say this nation bans abortion. Then what happens to the hundreds, thousands and possibly millions of unwanted children?

Who will take up the noble and righteous cause of ensuring these now full grown fetuses continue to maintain their right to life?

You win the war on abortion, but now you must face overpopulation, starvation, malnutrition, poor education, increased child abuse and violence and so on and so fourth. With my continual questionsing I attempting to ensure that those of you who are truly against abortion are prepared for the outcomes of your actions.
 5 years ago '04        #166
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Matt504 said:
judging by this thread I can easily see the American public widely accepting a "post-birth abortion" program. where all the unfortunate "unwanted" babies can come to peacefully end their suffering, and the parents can finally get that second chance to fu*k up again.
So what is the plan of action once an abortion ban is enacted? Say this nation bans abortion. Then what happens to the hundreds, thousands and possibly millions of unwanted children and the parents that do not have any interest in provding care? I am concerned about their welfare as much as you are. I am willing to end abortions so long as we continue the f!ght for the right well past the womb.

5 years ago '04        #167
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
idk.. i think that most people are going to ADJUST... people use fear-mongering to say "people will just have illegal abortions"... i think most will just suck it up and become parents

like i said, we gotta change our mindset to living responsibly... and we need to do that before we rid abortion... or regardless if we ever make any more progress.. the abortion problem is a symptom of the AMERICAN LIFESTYLE's greed and selfishness

look at all the credit card debt that americans have... do you think if i cut up their cards, they'll learn their lesson? some will, but most wont... and society pushes us to spend spend spend... to make ourselves happier and look better

back to the main topic: we gotta integrate MORAL/PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY into schools, neighborhoods, media, etc... this decade we're realizing that we are behind in education, obese, still struggling with homos3xuals, and abortion and other problems.

a HEALTHY DOSE of moral/personal responsibility and providing a flexable track to live/enjoy life but do it responsibly will help us alot.. .we should really try to promote a better path to become healthier and more responsible citizens
Thanks for answering my questions. I hope you are right and that a healthy dose of morality injected into American society can right this ship. But I am very skeptical to say the least. Not so much of the good morality can do, but of its wide acceptance.
 5 years ago '11        #168
space
space
 matelyan said:
My questions were not specifically designed for you, but are meant for the broader audience of those who are against abortion. I know nothing about you as a person, and would not insinuate more than what my questions asked. The only thing I was a.ssuming was that you would answer my questions from the viewpoint of someone adamantly against abortion. If you felt that I was making this a personal attack, I can a.ssure you I see no need for that.

You say all these bad things are going to happen as if we haven't lived without legalized abortion before.

It's illogical fear mongering to try and keep the status quo. It's the same argument with gun control. If we change something, all the criminals gonna be running rampant and we'll love in a lawless society. The same argument was used against healthcare. If we change, costs are going to raise and everybody will have to wait 10 hours for service and our society will be lost.

Don't use the extremes to justify keeping a broken system.
 01-28-2013, 01:42 PM         #169
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not real talk. It's about personal freedom infringing on the rights of others. If you are r*ped, someone's personal choice infringed on your rights. You are not indebted to the will of another person when you were forced into it. Irresponsibility doesn't give you free will to infringe on others.
This fu*king guy turns rights on and off as he pleases... So let me get this straight, the fetus has rights as long as it was conceived consensually. If it was not conceived consensually, it does not have rights so its okay to k!ll it despite that fact that had it been born, it would have, as YOU said, had a chance to live a full life... A woman gives up her rights as soon as she opens her legs...

What fu*king bullsh*t. You have got to be fu*king kidding me man. I mean, seriously? Are you stupid?

I am almost speechless here. The sheer amount of stupidity is astonishing.

Religion...
judging by this thread I can easily see the American public widely accepting a "post-birth abortion" program. where all the unfortunate "unwanted" babies can come to peacefully end their suffering, and the parents can finally get that second chance to fu*k up again.
This guy lives in perfect world where every child grows up perfectly unless it was aborted...

Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine wiht post-birth abortion in a number of scenarios... What's unethical today was ethical yesterday. What was unethical yesterday is ethical today. Ethics change. Morals change. Your morals aren't universal and you can't force them on anyone unless they're common fu*king sense, like imprisoning someone for murder

Last edited by Games Addict; 01-28-2013 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #170
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You say all these bad things are going to happen as if we haven't lived without legalized abortion before.

It's illogical fear mongering to try and keep the status quo. It's the same argument with gun control. If we change something, all the criminals gonna be running rampant and we'll love in a lawless society. The same argument was used against healthcare. If we change, costs are going to raise and everybody will have to wait 10 hours for service and our society will be lost.

Don't use the extremes to justify keeping a broken system.
I asked questions. If you don't feel that they would happen, then respond so. I never once said any of those things would happen. Why do you continue to dance around my inquiry?

I want to know what is your plan of action if abortions were banned? You a.ssume society would go on as it currently does, but did you take into consideration the new people that would be entering into this world? Why are you attacking my questions instead of answering them?

How will I ever know why you feel banning abortions is necessary? And how the world intends on dealing with all these new people?

Think of it this way. How will we feed, clothe, educate, medicate and keep all these new people from infringing on the right to life of other members of society?

Iím not saying they will all be bad scenarios by banning abortions, but things will never be the same. So I ask what is your plan of action to address any issues that might arise as a direct result of abortions being done away with.

You speak of broken systems. But do you have any clue of what kind of new system would need to be put into place in order to adequately respond to all this new life?

Last edited by matelyan; 01-28-2013 at 01:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #171
space
space
 Games Addict said:
This fu*king guy turns rights on and off as he pleases... So let me get this straight, the fetus has rights as long as it was conceived consensually. If it was not conceived consensually, it does not have rights so its okay to k!ll it despite that fact that had it been born, it would have, as YOU said, had a chance to live a full life... A woman gives up her rights as soon as she opens her legs...

What fu*king bullsh*t. You have got to be fu*king kidding me man. I mean, seriously? Are you stupid?

I am almost speechless here. The sheer amount of stupidity is astonishing.

Religion...
It's funny how you bash religion when my argument isn't rooted in religion. Seems as if you have a hidden agenda against religion. My reasoning is based on personal choice infringing on the right of others. There are the rules we already have in society when it comes to personal choice and infringing on rights. We say murder is wrong, but you're allowed to k!ll in self defense.

As a society, we have always said that when someone forcefully infringes on your rights, you have the right to push back. r*pe is someone forcibly infringing on your rights. Consensual s3x is not.

I doubt you can see the difference since your battle is obviously against anything that seem religious
 5 years ago '11        #172
space
space
 matelyan said:
I asked questions. If you don't feel that they would happen, then respond so. I never once said any of those things would happen. Why do you continue to dance around my inquiry?

I want to know what is your plan of action if abortions were banned? You a.ssume society would go on as it currently does, but did you take into consideration the new people that would be entering into this world? Why are you attacking my questions instead of answering them?

How will I ever know why you feel banning abortions is necessary? And how the world intends on dealing with all these new people?
I answered your question. We will deal with it the same way we dealt with it before. Like I previously said, you think we haven't lived in a society void of legalized abortion? How did we ever manage then?

Did America survive the population boom from the Baby Boomers generation? We already have a system in place to help those who need help. It's called social programs and education. Now you can say these systems need to be refined but don't act like there isn't a system designed to help already.
 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM         #173
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny how you bash religion when my argument isn't rooted in religion. Seems as if you have a hidden agenda against religion. My reasoning is based on personal choice infringing on the right of others. There are the rules we already have in society when it comes to personal choice and infringing on rights. We say murder is wrong, but you're allowed to k!ll in self defense.

As a society, we have always said that when someone forcefully infringes on your rights, you have the right to push back. r*pe is someone forcibly infringing on your rights. Consensual s3x is not.

I doubt you can see the difference since your battle is obviously against anything that seem religious
I'm pretty sure you are religious. The anti-abortion stance is always rooted in religion, but yeah its off topic. You didn't bring it up so forget it. I only brought it up cause its fu*king obvious, but whatever.

There are the rules we already have in society when it comes to personal choice and infringing on rights. We say murder is wrong, but you're allowed to k!ll in self defense.

Well then how come you're throwing your previous argument right out of the window by saying its okay to k!ll the kid just because it was conceived by r*pe? It makes no sense. You're contradicting yourself. You're saying the fetus has no rights and in the same breath saying that it does. Its bullsh*t. Was it the child's fault that it was conceived by r*pe? It had no choice. It could have gone on to live a full life if given the chance via adoption, but no, it was aborted. That's exactly what you said about a consensually conceived child, but all of a sudden it doesn't apply? It applies only when convenient, which is what you accused me, or another member (honestly I don't even care to recall) of doing, applying morals only when convenient. Its just bullsh*t. If you're pro-life, then don't fu*king be selective about it, otherwise you're just a fu*king hypocrite.

I try to see things realistically. If a man murders an innocent person, then he should face the consequences. If a man k!lls someone in self defense, than he's good. See how things aren't so simple? You can't just say abortion is wrong, but the fetus in a case of r*pe is completely innocent. Its just a big fu*king contradiction...

FYI, there's a documentary on abortion called Lake of Fire... it was made by Tony Kaye, director of American History X. LOF is a pretty good film... and gives both sides equal time, but the funny thing about that is that it seems so one-sided. Know why? Because the anti-abortion side was full of loonies... like in this thread.

Last edited by Games Addict; 01-28-2013 at 02:10 PM..
 01-28-2013, 02:05 PM         #174
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would you be in favor of a solution to the millions of starving and "unwanted" children that are already here, where parents who DON'T want the children they have already given birth to, can legally have their children euthanized post-birth?

a system where governments could greatly reduce the number of impoverished and unwanteds by peacefully ending their suffering, in the most humanely way Human Rights organizations deem possible.

just asking your personal thoughts.
If there's absolutely no alternative, I'd be for that. But people... like you would rather they go on suffering...

Last edited by Games Addict; 01-28-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #175
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
idk.. i think that most people are going to ADJUST... people use fear-mongering to say "people will just have illegal abortions"... i think most will just suck it up and become parents
Yeah because having parents "suck it up" is best for the kid. I came from a broken home where one of those parents didn't "suck it up". Guess who suffered

I swear some of you motherfu*kers live in a fantasy land
 5 years ago '11        #176
space
space
 Games Addict said:
I'm pretty sure you are religious. The anti-abortion stance is always rooted in religion, but yeah its off topic. You didn't bring it up so forget it. I only brought it up cause its fu*king obvious, but whatever.

Well then how come you're throwing your previous argument right out of the window by saying its okay to k!ll the kid just because it was conceived by r*pe? It makes no sense. You're contradicting yourself. You're saying the fetus has no rights and in the same breath saying that it does. Its bullsh*t. Was it the child's fault that it was conceived by r*pe? It had no choice. It could have gone on to live a full life if given the chance, but no, it was aborted. That's exactly what you said about a consensually conceived child, but all of a sudden it doesn't apply? It applies only when convenient, which is what you accused me, or another member (honestly I don't even care to recall) of doing, applying morals only when convenient. Its just bullsh*t. If you're pro-life, then don't fu*king be selective about it, otherwise you're just a fu*king hypocrite.

I try to see things realistically. If a man murders an innocent person, then he should face the consequences. If a man k!lls someone in self defense, than he's good. See how things aren't so simple? You can't just say abortion is wrong, but the fetus in a case of r*pe is completely innocent. Its just a big fu*king contradiction...
Well I'm pretty sure you are wrong. I'm against abortion and for same s3x marriage. I guess I'm super religious.

Like I have said before, I'm not pro-life, I'm pro-responsibility. You have no right to infringe on others due to your own irresponsibility. You and others keep trying to make this a sanctify of life argument and my reasoning was never that. I said it many times in this thread and I'll say it again. You bear the responsibility of your actions.

If you're trying to make the case that women are responsible for getting r*ped then that's a different story.
 01-28-2013, 02:18 PM         #177
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm poking holes in your stupid logic. It does NOT fu*king make sense.
 5 years ago '11        #178
space
space
 Games Addict said:
I'm poking holes in your stupid logic. It does NOT fu*king make sense.
Tell me what doesn't make sense about being responsible for your actions? Where else in society are we allowed to infringe on someone's right to exist based on quality of life.

Are we allowed in society to infringe on others right to exist after they infringed on ours?

You're using an anti-religion/pro-life attack when you should be using an anti-responsibility attack

Step up your game son

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-28-2013 at 02:31 PM..
 01-28-2013, 02:28 PM         #179
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is fu*king aggravating...

I told you how already.

You say that abortion is wrong because its infringing on the fetus' right, yet the fetus has no right if the mother's rights were infringed? Makes no fu*king sense dude.

The damn thing has rights or it doesn't, and in a case of r*pe, the rapist is at fault, not the child so by aborting it you are punishing the fetus for a crime it did not commit. You need to think your bullsh*t over
 5 years ago '11        #180
space
space
 Games Addict said:
This is fu*king aggravating...

I told you how already.

You say that abortion is wrong because its infringing on the fetus' right, yet the fetus has no right if the mother's rights were infringed? Makes no fu*king sense dude.

The damn thing has rights or it doesn't, and in a case of r*pe, the rapist is at fault, not the child so by aborting it you are punishing the fetus for a crime it did not commit. You need to think your bullsh*t over
I'll explain it slowly it to you.

We all have the right to exist. We all do not have the right to quality of life

Your right to a quality of life can be restricted based on the choices you make. There are numerous examples of this in society. i.e. jail

Your quality of life doesn't give you the right to infringe on the right to exist when it's due to your own irresponsibility.

You are in your right to infringe on others right to exist when it is in response to the unwilful violation of your rights. There are numerous examples of this in society. i.e. self-defense

Yes, it's not the fetus fault but the fact of the matter is, the only way to k!ll the life that the rapist left inside of her is to k!ll the fetus. There's no other way around it. The rapist lives through the fetus because his DNA helped create it.

Now I'll ask you again, what examples do you have in our society that says we are free to infringe on the rights of others due to irresponsibility?

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now