Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Maroon_Tiger said:
a fetus is an individual though imo... its really just a debate of who is superior.. the woman or the fetus...

if a fetus isnt an individual, when does a person become an individual? when it leaves the woman's body alive?
When it's readily capable of surviving without being attached to someone's circulatory system.
 5 years ago '04        #142
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Maroon_Tiger said:
SO a baby has no rights as an individual until the umbilical cord is cut?
Not exactly. I'd say a fetus has no rights until it is readily capable of surviving outside the womb.
 5 years ago '07        #143
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 ManWithoutFear! said:
One of my cousins man, she done had like 3 abortions in her pregnancy career.
Still got 4 fuhking kids! Fuhk abortions, some of these bi*ches need that mandatory tubes tied.
 5 years ago '11        #144
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 HHS said:
Generally speaking, your rights to personal choice stop when you begin infringing on the rights of other individuals, but a fetus is not an individual, so it doesn't have rights. At the developmental stage when abortion usually takes place, it's not capable of thought or survival outside of the womb.

You can't legislate your personal vision of s3xual responsibility, so that's really all beside the point.
If personal rights was based on survival without help, all of us would be without it. A child doesn't stop needing help when he/she is born. You think a baby is capable of survival outside of the womb without help? Should a baby not have a right to live now because its still dependent on the mother for survival?

You can try to use different definition about life and when it starts to justify abortion, but it's a fact that the human life cycle starts at conception. You can't be born without being conceived first. You can't be a child without being a baby first. You can't be an adult without being a child first. Growth and development doesn't start outside the womb nor does it ends inside.

If you end a human life cycle outside of the womb, it's called murder. If you end a human life cycle inside the womb, it's called abortion. Both uses external forces to end a human life cycle that would have continued if left alone.
 01-28-2013, 10:49 AM         #145
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes, even back in the day, they were parents who couldn't afford their children. Raising children by themselves with the help of welfare. Thank God for mothers like those. Because they sacrificed, they gave their child an opportunity to succeed, an opportunity one would have never had if aborted. Who would be President be right now if all mothers aborted children they weren't ready for?

You can keep citing the costs, effects, etc of a pregnancy but that's the consequences of the actions. You know how much money is lost by people who made bad choices and spent years in jail instead of working. Should we just absolve them from their actions because they don't like the consequences?

If you're arguing for the negation of consequences, then fine. Just make sure you apply it to all situations. If I k!ll somebody and don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail, I shouldn't just based on the fact I don't like the consequences of my actions. That's sound like a great society. Everybody do what they want and if they don't like consequences of their choices, they don't have to endure them.
Thats my point. There are consequences for banning abortions and u talk as if this will only be affecting the parents....which is why I keep stressing lookin at the big picture. U fail to realize how this will affect everyone else and how it "infringes on the rights" of others. Again...if we were to ban abortions today, how will we deal with consequences after? By doin it the way the people 'back in the day" did..what exactly does that consist of? Putting everyone on welfare or putting all the unwanted babies up for adoption?
 01-28-2013, 11:03 AM         #146
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:

That's another thing I don't fu*king get about you people. The fetus is a fu*king human being unless its father was an as*hole? Seriously? Talk about hypocritical... damn motherfu*kers... If you're going to be pro-life, then don't fu*king be selective about which life.
Real talk
 5 years ago '08        #147
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 5324 5324
 Maroon_Tiger said:
define unwanted tho... UNWANTED starts to creep into a "meh... i dont feel up to doing this.. i'd rather keep my lifestyle than embark on this... i just dont want to do this right now... *unlocks porshe*"
The reasoning behind the baby being unwanted is irrelevant. An unwanted baby is an unwanted baby. Even a lot of financially stable married couples don't WANT kids. Condoms break, pills fail, sh*t happens.

Is abortion for me? No. I have 2 children. But I'm not closed minded enough to expect all people to have my same beliefs. The decisions other men and woman make regarding this have absolutely no affect on my life. If they don't want to bring a baby into this world and care for him/her the way he deserves who am I or anyone else to tell them they HAVE to?
 01-28-2013, 11:25 AM         #148
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Son.... These questions are unreal.

1. No doctor in the country would perform a late term abortion on the day the child is supposed to be born. Are you fu*kin serious? What're they gonna do, deliver the baby alive, and stab it? I'm against late term abortions obviously. A bi*ch waiting basically 10 months to decide is completely ignorant.

2. Please tell me you're not comparing early abortion to murdering your child when they're 3 years old????? She didn't care for her child apparently, and had she gone through with an abortion before her daughter was born it would've been a much better outcome for everybody IMO. Casey is obviously not fit or responsible enough to be a mother...

dude st8 up trollin with those questions
 5 years ago '08        #149
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 5324 5324
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i agree that accidents happen... but you are ignoring the fact that abortion has gotten out of hand... and its like you could care less what effect it has on society, so that it can provide aid to the people who use it responsibly... sounds kinda like the gun debate

it is wrong to have s3x with no regard for human life... you feel the way you do b/c you dont value the human life of the fetus... the fetus is a non factor to you

like i've said before.. THE BATTLE is not to control women.. the battle is to promote healthy relationships and promote responsible s3xual responsibility... that will curb the abortions the most...

like people have said, if we just ban abortions.. idiots with $2.00 in their bank acct will still hit raw and try to perform all kinds of illegal abortions.. the problem is that at the beginning of the process, they were brainwashed to live a lifestyle that was hedonistic, irresponsible, and having no regard for unborn human life
ACTUALLY, I do value the human life and the fetus...that's why I have 2 children. But I differ from you because I don't believe everyone has to have the same beliefs and values as I do.
 01-28-2013, 11:42 AM         #150
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

to just end abortion is not the problem... that is the frontlines... but we need to find out where the root of the problem is.. .and in my opinion, its the media, society and also in our very own homes...

we shouldnt demonize women for wanting abortions.. we need to squeeze the machine(s) that is brainwashing them

we need to eradicate the mentality that life is planned, that life has to be fabulous 24/7 that life wont challenge you, that you arent built to overcome obstacles and that MEN AND WOMAN were created to work and exist together as a team... not seperately
I can fu*k with this post. Be more concerned with other issues than preventing women from having abortions.
 5 years ago '09        #151
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
So what about about a 13 year old r*pe victim,that gets pregnant, should she have the baby?
 5 years ago '04        #152
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
Where are all the anti-abortion and pro-life people when it comes to outlawing legalized murder aka WAR????

Millions are k!lled in bloody battles fought for the dumbest reasons. Yet you never hear as much of an out pour for putting an end to war around the world.

I'll concede that abortion is putting an end to an organism, but war is much more devastating and actually k!lls living, breathing HUMANS.

So why don't we try to ban war and create peace on earth in order to save lives?????
 5 years ago '11        #153
space
space
 *Missy* said:
Thats my point. There are consequences for banning abortions and u talk as if this will only be affecting the parents....which is why I keep stressing lookin at the big picture. U fail to realize how this will affect everyone else and how it "infringes on the rights" of others. Again...if we were to ban abortions today, how will we deal with consequences after? By doin it the way the people 'back in the day" did..what exactly does that consist of? Putting everyone on welfare or putting all the unwanted babies up for adoption?
There are consequences to everything. That's the point. We all need to accept responsibilities for our actions and not just when we feel it is convenient. You are promoting irresponsibility and selfishness behavior and we wonder why our society is filled with irresponsibility and selfishness.

When is it ok to cause an end to a human life cycle based on convenience? All you people were mad at Casey Anthony about her alleged actions but that baby was an inconvenience to her. It couldn't survive without her and it stopper her from living the life she wanted. Why aren't we applauding her decision to forego responsibilities due to inconvience?
 5 years ago '11        #154
space
space
 *Missy* said:
Real talk
Not real talk. It's about personal freedom infringing on the rights of others. If you are r*ped, someone's personal choice infringed on your rights. You are not indebted to the will of another person when you were forced into it. Irresponsibility doesn't give you free will to infringe on others.
 5 years ago '10        #155
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
I love how it's the ones who doesn't get much pus*y, are the ones telling women what to do with their reproductive organs
 5 years ago '11        #156
space
space
 matelyan said:
Where are all the anti-abortion and pro-life people when it comes to outlawing legalized murder aka WAR????

Millions are k!lled in bloody battles fought for the dumbest reasons. Yet you never hear as much of an out pour for putting an end to war around the world.

I'll concede that abortion is putting an end to an organism, but war is much more devastating and actually k!lls living, breathing HUMANS.

So why don't we try to ban war and create peace on earth in order to save lives?????
There's a difference between being pro-life and pro-responsibility. As I have said before, we all bear the responsibility of our actions. Inconvience is not an excuse to be irresponsible.

War for the most part is about the right to exist. One entity is usually threatening another entity right to exist.

Abortion for the most part is about the right of the mother's standard of quality of life. Quality of life doesn't supersede right to exist, especially when your quality of life is due to your own actions.
 5 years ago '11        #157
space
space
 Jinusean said:
I love how it's the ones who doesn't get much pus*y, are the ones telling women what to do with their reproductive organs
"Hoodrats, don't abortion your womb, we'll need more warriors soon. Sent from the star, sun and the moon"

-Nas

You trying to say that nasty Nas don't get that pink matter, son?
 5 years ago '04        #158
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
that is not true.. prolife does more for society than pro choice...

prolife isnt strong enough to penetrate society... how the fu*k are they gonna stop fu*king wars..

presidents have been fu*king a.ssassinated for opposing war.. black leaders were gunned down for opposing war..

how the fu*k can a segment of society stop a country from going to war?

and war is a completely different subject... thats a matter of safety for our country... yeah some of the wars have been fraudulent thats true
War is still legalized murder and a huge cause of loss of life. And I’m not even directing this towards the soldiers f!ghting these bullsh*t battles. I’m specifically talking about the loss of innocent life. You, who is so adamantly f!ghting for the right to life for a fetus, can not turn a blind eye to the plight of these currently living in war torn nations, or even worse, those losing their lives daily in places like Syria, Egypt or the nations of Africa. Where is there voice? If you are pro-life, then you must have something to say against war in its many forms. Abortions k!ll unnamed, undeveloped fetuses, while wars destroy actual lives.
I just don’t see how you can not be equally outraged. Why should some innocent, non-violent child in Afghanistan or Iraq die by our soliders’ fire or unmanned drones so you can live in peace in America? That is just like asking “why should a woman be allowed to have an abortion so she can continue to live her life without the burden or responsibility of raising that child”

And to answer your question "how the fu*k can a segment of society stop a country from going to war?" is the same answer as to how the segment of society you represent is attempting to end abortion. Through spreading of information, protests, creation of laws and electing politicians who want to end war.
 5 years ago '04        #159
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
just because you cherish the sanctity of life doesnt mean you dont enjoy a AMERICA fu*k YEAH when bin ladin gets k!lled

killing terrorists and actual true threats is not the same as k!lling a child in the womb

like i said, citizens cant even change the food in schools, cant get an affordable education, cant defeat abortion 100% but you're telling us to control our country's army/etc decisions?!

we're talking about small wars here, you're talking about world wars...
I'm talking about preserving innocent life. Like I stated previously, I'm not concerned with the combatants of war. Just those who are adversely affected by their decision to f!ght. Whether it is a war fought on foreign soil, or the battles fought between gangs across the ghettos of America, I am asking why not the outrage for that loss of life? All the violence in Chicago, Detroit, New York and countless other neighborhoods. Where is the uproar from the Christians and Catholics of the world? Why is abortion and the loss of life it produces your only battle cry when it comes to being pro-life.

How come people who are pro-life never talk about ending wars, feeding starving people or granting better access to healthcare for those without? All I ever hear is “NO ABORTIONS”.

So are you pro-life or just anti-abortion?
 5 years ago '04        #160
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
There's a difference between being pro-life and pro-responsibility. As I have said before, we all bear the responsibility of our actions. Inconvience is not an excuse to be irresponsible.

War for the most part is about the right to exist. One entity is usually threatening another entity right to exist.

Abortion for the most part is about the right of the mother's standard of quality of life. Quality of life doesn't supersede right to exist, especially when your quality of life is due to your own actions.
What about as a society we become more responsible for the well being of all, not just fetuses. How come people who are against abortion never talk about ending wars, feeding starving people or granting better access to healthcare for those without? If you want to stress responsibility, then we should do it for all. We should be responsible for ensuring children in America don’t go starving. We should be more responsible and pro-active in addressing violence and mental health in America.

If you are asking for s3xual responsibility, shouldn’t you also look for additional responsibility once that child is born?

If a woman is now forced to keep an unwanted and irresponsible pregnancy, who then should be held responsible for the well being of that child to ensure it eats and lives in sanitary conditions?

Or will it not bother you that the child could potentially go without food, sit hours or days in its own feces, or eventually die due to lack of adequate healthcare, so long as it gets a chance to live and isn’t aborted?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy