Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2013, 09:44 PM         #121
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n one breath, you say the choices of guns people can buy should be restricted because it has the potential to harm others. Then in another breath, you say women have the choice to do whatever they want even though it has the potential to harm others.

So what standards are you using if you think you can restrict choice for one group and not for the other?
Are you fu*king high?
 5 years ago '11        #122
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Games Addict said:
Are you fu*king high?
No. I just use the same standards of judgment in both. Your personal freedom shouldn't infringe on the right of others.
 5 years ago '07        #123
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Kadillac87 said:
You're right. There are more serial k!llers and rapists than aborted ones. The fact is, they had a chance. Women are not special when it comes to consequences. If you're advocating not taking responsibilities for your actions when it comes to women, then you must do it for all, unless you want to be hypocritical. You can't change your standards of judgment to make them fit your views.

In one breath, you say the choices of guns people can buy should be restricted because it has the potential to harm others. Then in another breath, you say women have the choice to do whatever they want even though it has the potential to harm others.

So what standards are you using if you think you can restrict choice for one group and not for the other?

because guns and what a women does with her own body (sorry a zygote is not a person) are totally comparable to guns. I didn't change any of my standards. And where we have trouble in this scenario is i don't believe a fertilized egg is a person. And for sh*ts and giggles ill entertain the harming others thing. If a women has an abortion she harms the fetus inside her, if a guy with an ar15 goes into a school, movie theater etc. and k!lls 15 ppl, that isn't only involving himself. Comparing imposing new gun laws, to abortion laws is intellectually dishonest. Now if abortion laws included women being able to run around the US giving abortions to women who didn't want them, then you might have a point. But as we all know, they law doesn't, thus certifying your argument moot.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-27-2013 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #124
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
because guns and what a women does with her own body (sorry a zygote is not a person) are totally comparable to guns. I didn't change any of my standards. And where we have trouble in this scenario is i don't believe a fertilized egg is a person. And for sh*ts and giggles ill entertain the harming others thing. If a women has an abortion she harms the fetus inside her, if a guy with an ar15 goes into a school, movie theater etc. and k!lls 15 ppl, that isn't only involving himself. Comparing imposing new gun laws, to abortion laws is intellectually dishonest.
A woman has 15 abortions, she ends 15 lives. A man shoot up the theatre, he ends 15 lives. Just because you don't consider a zygote a person doesn't change the fact that both actions causes a cease to existence.

So again, I ask what standards are you using because I having difficulty figuring it out. Looks to me you change your standards to fit your view.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-27-2013 at 09:54 PM..
 01-27-2013, 09:56 PM         #125
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well how far are you willing to take that dude. I mean, aren't you k!lling MANY MANY potential humans any time you masturbate?
 5 years ago '11        #126
space
space
 Games Addict said:
Well how far are you willing to take that dude. I mean, aren't you k!lling MANY MANY potential humans any time you masturbate?
Doesn't change my standard of personal freedom shouldn't infringe on the right of others. If I don't masturbate, my sperm will never become humans. Therefore, I am not infringing on others. If my sperm fertilize an egg and nothing happens, it will become a human. If my sperm fertilizes an egg and then it is aborted, I am denying it the right to become a human.
 5 years ago '11        #127
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
If you had s3x with this girl

[pic - click to view]

And you had never met before while you were at a party and you got her pregnant after the rubber broke, you would prefer to go through with the pregnancy? Even if you didn't know the woman, and you made a horrible mistake. Even though you knew you would be bringing that baby up in an already broken home because you knew you hated this girl ,and didn't end up getting along with her, and she worked Part time at a Payless and lived with her alcoholic/drug addict father in the projects??!

If you say yes you're lying.
Well for one, I will never put self in that situation. It's called self control. So your illogical hypothetical situation doesn't apply.
 5 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
A woman has 15 abortions, she ends 15 lives. A man shoot up the theatre, he ends 15 lives. Just because you don't consider a zygote a person doesn't change the fact that both actions causes a cease to existence.

So again, I ask what standards are you using because I having difficulty figuring it out. Looks to me you change your standards to fit your view.
how am I changing my standards? Your making huge leaps to other subjects, me believing there is some reasonable laws to prevent gun crime does not somehow fly in the face of me believing a women should have a right to choose, as it was afforded to her by the Supreme court. And please whats more common, gun crimes or someone getting 15 abortions. you fail the logic test.

and yes it does change the fact, a zygote is not a person, therefore aborting it is not murder. When you jack off into a napkin is that murder? those are living and you are making them cease to exist.
 01-27-2013, 10:16 PM         #129
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ just another case of pro lifers being picky about which kind of life they're pro for.
 5 years ago '11        #130
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
how am I changing my standards? Your making huge leaps to other subjects, me believing there is some reasonable laws to prevent gun crime does not somehow fly in the face of me believing a women should have a right to choose, as it was afforded to her by the Supreme court. And please whats more common, gun crimes or someone getting 15 abortions. you fail the logic test.

and yes it does change the fact, a zygote is not a person, therefore aborting it is not murder. When you jack off into a napkin is that murder? those are living and you are making them cease to exist.
I'm asking you for your standards of judgment, and not what you believe. You have yet to tell me what standards you use to judge these things.

Yes, a zygote is not a person. Abortion is stopping it from becoming a person. It has already started the life cycle of a human though. If nothing is done, that cycle will continue and it will become a person. The growth and development of a human doesn't start when a person is born and it doesn't end when a person is 18. It's a cycle that starts at conception and ends until death. If we stop that growth and development outside the womb, it's called murder. If we stop that growth and development inside the womb, it's called abortion. The results are still the same, we're stopping that life cycle.

If the human life cycle started at masturbation then yes, your example would hold weight. Not many, if any, Biology books are saying the human life cycle starts at masturbation though. No human life cycle is being ended because no human life cycle has yet to start.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-27-2013 at 10:23 PM..
 01-27-2013, 10:28 PM         #131
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't change my standard of personal freedom shouldn't infringe on the right of others. If I don't masturbate, my sperm will never become humans. Therefore, I am not infringing on others. If my sperm fertilize an egg and nothing happens, it will become a human. If my sperm fertilizes an egg and then it is aborted, I am denying it the right to become a human.
Well if you can change your standard of judgment for a fetus, why can't others change theirs?

A woman can't infringe on fetus' right to exist, but that fetus is infringing on the woman's right to live her life as she sees fit.

By your definition, you are contradicting yourself. But of course you say she gave up that right as soon as she opened her legs, but who are you to dictate that? Why is his dictating a fetus' right lesser than you dictating a woman's right?
 5 years ago '11        #132
space
space
 Games Addict said:
Well if you can change your standard of judgment for a fetus, why can't others change theirs?

A woman can't infringe on fetus' right to exist, but that fetus is infringing on the woman's right to live her life as she sees fit.

By your definition, you are contradicting yourself. But of course you say she gave up that right as soon as she opened her legs, but who are you to dictate that?
What standard did I change?

How am I contradicting myself?

And you actually trying to make the case that quality of life is the same thing as right to existence? Nobody has the right to quality of life. That is based on your choices. That's why the Declaration of Independence says "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" It doesn't say that guaranteed of happiness. Everybody has a right to exist. A woman's quality of life decreases/increases because of her choices. Her right to exist is not being threatened though. Stop trying to equate quality of life to the existence of life.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-27-2013 at 10:36 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I wanna ask the pro choicers something

If its as simple as "terminating an unwanted life for no reason at all"

1. How do you feel about late term abortions where the woman made up her mind so late that they had to give her a solution on the day of her birth that would destroy the fully developed baby on the day of its birth and deliver it dead

2. How about casey anthony? She aborted her child in a different way and went str8 back to the club lifestyle..she k!lled her 2-3 year old daughter and buried her somewhere and got off from the death penalty.. Obviously it was a case of an unwanted child

3. How do you know if a child is unwanted before you even see its face or know him/her

4. How do yall go to sleep at night thinking that its ok to want s3x and not want to possibly become a parent? Is s3x all about you or is the purpose to procreate?

5. How would you feel if you were aborted so that your mom could chase a lifestyle only to figure out that she made a mistake aborting you b/c she never ended up getting what she hoped for?

6. Shouldnt we preach to society to stop having s3x if you have no intention of raising a child? We f!ght so hard against obesity and smoking but nothing against abortion and s3xual irresponsibility

7. What would life be like if men were given the green light to abandon any unwanted children?

I dont think yall understand how dumb it looks to have s3x but keep the responsibility for s3x up for negotiation.. How can you call yourself a s3xually responsible adult if you cosign abortions?

In the case of drinking people watch their limits, but when it entails s3xual reproduction, its balls to the wall, literally.. Gotta love humanity..
@ all these bullsh*t questions.

1. Late term abortions aren't cool imo, unless the health of the mother is threatened. There is no need imo for late term abortions

2. You do know Casey Anthony was acquited right? so what you're saying is false, and really has 0 relevance, you just wanna make some asinine point by tying Casey Anthony to the pro choice crowd.

3. the childs face, personality etc has 0 to do with a person gettin gan abortion. So acting as if a child cant be unwanted cause their face hasn't been seen, is so stupid it almost doesn't deserve a response.

4. I sleep just fine, another stupid question not deserving of an answer.

5. i wouldn't feel sh*t, cause i wouldn't exist. whats that 3 stupid questions in a row?

6. since when do we f!ght so hard against obesity? and again what does that have to do with abortion? you are always making huge leaps to prove your point, and fyi it never does. This isn't candy land, of course in a perfect world people wouldn't have s3x if they didn't plan on having a kid, but guess what? that isn't the world we live in, people pleasure fu*k all the time.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #134
space
space
 TB said:
that's all u got, too bad u failed cause i don't do abortion, i had my kids but if a chick want to have a fu*king abortion it ain't my business that's her pus*y and her life, oh and fyi that mama sh*t don't bother me, try again and save that sucka sh*t
I knew you would come back. Women always do. Say you don't care, but you came back, read what I had to say and actually replied to it. And you got a very dirty mouth. Profane language everywhere

I kind of like that though. I love me a hoodrat

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-28-2013 at 12:14 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #135
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
I can't see how people who are seeing and living life everyday on this planet can laugh, joke, and smile like it's all good and condone interfering with the miracle of life for any other reason besides the obvious life in jeopardy or r*pe (even though I have read of women keeping the baby anyway)

When one bases the future on pure fear, then I guess it's easy to justify life prevention. A child would ruin the illusion of vanity they have set up for themselves... It's like, who cares if this fetus life has my DNA. It's sad, more for the humans who bailout on that responsibility, because there is no remorse about the act and gives you a clue of what type of foundation their inner character is based on.

It's mind boggling that one can deny a custom made life it's opportunity to develop and enter a one of kind experience, filled with lessons, friendships, bonds, and mysteries, on a planet that is full of perfections and imperfections. A birth of a child could have a positive effect on not just you, but a family member that needed to see new innocent life to refresh their own sense of purpose... So many better reasons to keep a life than get rid of it.

Watch the vid if you get a chance with an open mind... 30 min but worth it

5 years ago '08        #136
Sakurai 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 27 27
Nothing that hasn't already been said but I really don't understand this pro abortion stance. If you take no direct action to end that pregnancy then there is a high percentage chance that the fetus will be born and live a life... a life that otherwise would have been taken away. In my opinion, abortion is in general morally wrong. If I should happen to make some huge mistake and have s3x with some behemoth who gets pregnant, I would hope that I would take responsibilities for my actions, man up, and do the best I can for MY kid.
 01-28-2013, 05:38 AM         #137
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
live and let live people.....it's not gonna make or break you if some woman half across the country has an abortion........
 5 years ago '11        #138
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
This entire controversy is about men attempting to control women's bodies. Morals, religion, experience, and feelings are all subjective. The fact is that gestation takes place inside of a woman. No matter what we believe, it's their right to do what they want with themselves. Unless someone plans to separate females from pregnancy, there's nothing you can do about it.
Why does a woman's right to do what she wants with herself on start when she doesn't want to do something? Did she not have the right to do what she wanted before? This she not realize this right until she got pregnant? Or did she not realize this right until she wanted to abandon responsibilities for her actions?

Time and time again in this society, we have shown that your personal choices can restrict your personal freedom. We have a jail system full of people who are denied the ability to do what they want because of their actions. Should they be denied the right to do whatever they want? After all, prison has adverse effects on the body and mind.

When are we going to apply this same logic of doing whatever you want to everybody?
 5 years ago '04        #139
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Kadillac87 said:
Why does a woman's right to do what she wants with herself on start when she doesn't want to do something? Did she not have the right to do what she wanted before? This she not realize this right until she got pregnant? Or did she not realize this right until she wanted to abandon responsibilities for her actions?

Time and time again in this society, we have shown that your personal choices can restrict your personal freedom. We have a jail system full of people who are denied the ability to do what they want because of their actions. Should they be denied the right to do whatever they want? After all, prison has adverse effects on the body and mind.

When are we going to apply this same logic of doing whatever you want to everybody?
Generally speaking, your rights to personal choice stop when you begin infringing on the rights of other individuals, but a fetus is not an individual, so it doesn't have rights. At the developmental stage when abortion usually takes place, it's not capable of thought or survival outside of the womb.

You can't legislate your personal vision of s3xual responsibility, so that's really all beside the point.
 01-28-2013, 08:27 AM         #140
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of my cousins man, she done had like 3 abortions in her pregnancy career.
Still got 4 fuhking kids! Fuhk abortions, some of these bi*ches need that mandatory tubes tied.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy