Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Thread wasn't going anywhere until I posted. You should thank me NoTitle
 5 years ago '08        #102
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol @ calling people who dont share ur narrow view weasels. You think having a kid you cant care for isn't going to affect the mother? Listen would i like to live in a world where abortion wasnt necessary? of course, but this isn't the land we live in. Abortion needs to remain legal, not just for incest and r*pe.

All these "pro life' people need to change their name, cause they are pro birth. Once that baby is born they dont give a fu*k what happens to it. Oh thousands of kids dying from hunger? There response is oh well at least they got to live. If that fetus is gay, will they f!ght for it to have a better life? of course not.
exactly. Most are quick to suggest adoption, cause that's exactly what we need, more kids being abused and neglected in the foster care system.

Id much rather a woman have an abortion than bring an unwanted child into the world
 5 years ago '11        #103
space
space
 M said:
exactly. Most are quick to suggest adoption, cause that's exactly what we need, more kids being abused and neglected in the foster care system.

Id much rather a woman have an abortion than bring an unwanted child into the world
Even if abused and neglected, that child has a way better chance of being successful than one that was aborted. I know a lot of people who were abused or neglected growing up and turned things away. Tell me how many aborted children you know that you can say the samething about?

A little hope will always be better than no hope at all.
 01-27-2013, 08:37 PM         #104
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your life is the choices you make. There are a lot of people who make bad choices and have to live with the consequences of their actions. It's the same for everybody. You shouldn't harm others just because you can't live with the choices you make. Take responsibilities for your actions.
I can see that argument being made for murderers. Oh you pointed that gun at that innocent man and shot him dead? Bad choice? Well tough luck kid you're going to jail. Abortion is different. In this case, a person's life is being brought to a stop. Now suddenly she has to carry something in her body for 9 months. It isn't even a guarantee that she will survive the pregnancy. It isn't a guarantee that the child will not be born malformed, or with some sickness or that it will even live. Furthermore, a fetus is just that. A fetus. It is no more human than a fetus you'd find in some other pregnant mammal. It is no more aware of its existence than a brain dead person or someone who is forced to live life a vegetable just so that his relatives can know that he's still alive. You'd feel no remorse pulling the plug on someone who can no longer function as a human, then how is having an abortion that much different? It has no feelings, it cannot love, it cannot do anything we'd consider human and is in that regard no different than some insect or anything like that. Yet I'm sure you'd have no issue squashing an insect. People like you are just hypocrites. I try to see things realistically. You should not force someone to have a child if she does not want to, if she is not able to. It will not end well for either party.

Take responsibilities for your action? That's very easy for you to say....

Addressing the crowd at the National Mall via video broadcast, Boehner said it's time for anti-abortion activisits to "commit ourselves to doing everything we can to protect the sanctity of life." Step one, he said, is making permanent the Hyde Amendment, which prevents federal dollars from being used to pay for abortions except in cases of r*pe or incest.
That's another thing I don't fu*king get about you people. The fetus is a fu*king human being unless its father was an as*hole? Seriously? Talk about hypocritical... damn motherfu*kers... If you're going to be pro-life, then don't fu*king be selective about which life. I can understand maybe a pro-life person being for the death penalty (which would still be hypocritical but whatever), but a child born from a rapist? Was it the kid's fault that its dad was a douche?

Last edited by Games Addict; 01-27-2013 at 08:46 PM..
 01-27-2013, 08:43 PM         #105
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread. republicans are winning already... the only reason he said this is to get people mad about wedge issues that nobody will legislate, so we can forget about the actual problems IE JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS... which seems to be winning cuz everyone only cares about this bs over the actual issue.
 5 years ago '07        #106
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841
 Zeeshine said:
@ this thread. republicans are winning already... the only reason he said this is to get people mad about wedge issues that nobody will legislate, so we can forget about the actual problems IE JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS... which seems to be winning cuz everyone only cares about this bs over the actual issue.
Republicans got elected in 2010 under the guise of "jobs". guess what we got in the 2 years? oh yea, just bills attacking labor, womens reproductive rights and stupid sh*t like reaffirming our motto as "in god we trust"
 5 years ago '11        #107
space
space
 Games Addict said:
I can see that argument being made for murderers. Oh you pointed that gun at that innocent man and shot him dead? Bad choice? Well tough luck kid you're going to jail. Abortion is different. In this case, a person's life is being brought to a stop. Now suddenly she has to carry something in her body for 9 months. It isn't even a guarantee that she will survive the pregnancy. It isn't a guarantee that the child will not be born malformed, or with some sickness or that it will even live. Furthermore, a fetus is just that. A fetus. It is no more human than a fetus you'd find in some other pregnant mammal. It is no more aware of its existence than a brain dead person or someone who is forced to live life a vegetable just so that his relatives can know that he's still alive. You'd feel no remorse pulling the plug on someone who can no longer function as a human, then how is having an abortion that much different? It has no feelings, it cannot love, it cannot do anything we'd consider human and is in that regard no different than some insect or anything like that. Yet I'm sure you'd have no issue squashing an insect. People like you are just hypocrites. I try to see things realistically. You should not force someone to have a child if she does not want to, if she is not able to. It will not end well for either party.

Take responsibilities for your action? That's very easy for you to say....
It's funny that you use the argument that person's life is being brought to a stop to justify a potential mother's action of actually bringing a life to a stop. Not being able to go to the club is not bringing a life to stop. No matter what you say, that person istill exists. The fetus is the only thing that cease to exist.

Yes, there's no guarantee that the child will be born, etc. THe child could be born malformed. It also could be born healthy. We never know. The only thing that is actually guaranteed is that an abortion stops existence in all cases.

You're trying to compare a brain dead person, who can no longer function, to a fetus who will never have the chance to fully function if abortion? You do know a lot of times, a brain dead person has told a relative or someone that they want the plug pulled if that situation arises. They're two different situations though. One is done out of love for others the most part. If you pull the plug, you're thinking about what is best for that person. The other is done out of love for self. When you have an abortion, you are thinking about what is best for you.

Then you try to call me a hypocrite. How am I hypocrite for using the same standards despite the circumstances? Your personal freedom shouldn't infringe on the rights of others. I say you're the hypocrite for picking and choosing when it's applicable for a person to bear the consequences of their actions. So it's ok for a murderer to face consequences even though it's bringing their life to a stop, but it's not ok for a woman?

Yes, it's easy for me to say take responsibilities for your action. Just like it's easy for you to advocate abortion now that you're already alive. Maybe your mom should have aborted you. I bet you would have a different opinion then. Oh wait, no you wouldn't because you would have never got a chance to form an opinion.
 5 years ago '09        #108
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
suck it up for 9 months you pussies.

give me a break with that my ankles are swollen ill get fat bs.

acting like youre bed ridden for 9 months and have a 90% chance of impending death during child birth.

its not the end of the world. no need to k!ll your unborn child because YOU dont want it. there are people out there willing to help. you just have to get up off your a.ss and make it work.

grow up, you shouldnt have been fu*king if you werent ready for a kid
 5 years ago '07        #109
space
space
 ill 800 said:
suck it up for 9 months you pussies.

give me a break with that my ankles are swollen ill get fat bs.

acting like youre bed ridden for 9 months and have a 90% chance of impending death during child birth.

its not the end of the world. no need to k!ll your unborn child because YOU dont want it. there are people out there willing to help. you just have to get up off your a.ss and make it work.

@ the audacity of someone who cant give birth telling someone to "suck it up" for 9 months. do you know how many kids never get adopted? and live their entire lives in foster care? you guys got your priorities all fu*ked up. Putting up gun restrictions is an attack on our freedom, having old white men decide what a woman does with her body, oh thats totally fine
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 TB said:
when will yall learn democrats and republicans all play for the same team and break bread together when the news cameras off

but at muthafu*kas more worried about abortion and pushing their views off on women even though they can't have kids, yet where is all this damn rage when the gov't and wallstreet got the country by the balls milking the hell out of the population, now THAT is some sh*t that fu*ks up the better benefit of the masses, not what the fu*k a chick does with her pus*y and whether she wants to have kids or not, who the fu*k cares, that's her fu*king decision and folks need to mind their own damn business

fyi: a single fu*k will be given about a response to this post i'm done addressing this bullsh*t

World would be a better place if your mother was as gung ho about abortion as you are.

Joking....maybe
 5 years ago '11        #111
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
@ the audacity of someone who cant give birth telling someone to "suck it up" for 9 months. do you know how many kids never get adopted? and live their entire lives in foster care? you guys got your priorities all fu*ked up. Putting up gun restrictions is an attack on our freedom, having old white men decide what a woman does with her body, oh thats totally fine
18 years in foster care and having an opportunity to get a better life by going to college >>>>>> Never having a chance at all

How about you go a foster care house and ask those kids how many of them wish they were aborted. You think most of them will say death is better than foster care?

5 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
18 years in foster care and having an opportunity to get a better life by going to college >>>>>> Never having a chance at all

How about you go a foster care house and ask those kids how many of them wish they were aborted. You think most of them will say death is better than foster care?

yawn, the question i posed wasn't "whats better" its that his reasoning behind not getting an abortion is stupid .

and how many foster care kids are going to college? please that number is slim at best.
 5 years ago '09        #113
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
no, outlawing ar-15's because someone shot a buncha people with one is stupid. using that logic all guns should be banned. we arent talking about basic regulations that are already in place

suck it up. raise your damn child. take some responsibility and have some self respect. you can make it work. trust me.

"old white men decide what women do with their bodies"? are you trying to turn this into a political issue again?
 5 years ago '09        #114
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
many great men and women have came from absolutely nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #115
space
space
 ill 800 said:
no, outlawing ar-15's because someone shot a buncha people with one is stupid. using that logic all guns should be banned. we arent talking about basic regulations that are already in place

suck it up. raise your damn child. take some responsibility and have some self respect. you can make it work. trust me.

"old white men decide what women do with their bodies"? are you trying to turn this into a political issue again?
lol trying to turn it into a political issue again? it is a political issue, its only one side trying to do this. your suck it up comment shows how out of touch and stupid you are. Nothing says liberty and personal freedom like having the gov mandate you give birth.

hypocrisy at its finest.
 5 years ago '11        #116
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yawn, the question i posed wasn't "whats better" its that his reasoning behind not getting an abortion is stupid .

and how many foster care kids are going to college? please that number is slim at best.
Why bring up foster care then if you didn't think abortion was a better fate than living in foster care all your life? What point was you trying to make by bringing up the hardships of foster care in relation to abortion?

More foster care kids are going to college than the ones that got aborted. That's a fact. You guys have been constantly trying to make the case that an easy death is better than a hard life. You probably have had some bad things happen to you in your life. Do you wish your mom would have aborted you everytime something goes wrong?
 5 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Why bring up foster care then if you didn't think abortion was a better fate than living in foster care all your life? What point was you trying to make by bringing up the hardships of foster care in relation to abortion?

More foster care kids are going to college than the ones that got aborted. That's a fact. You guys have been constantly trying to make the case that an easy death is better than hard life. You probably have had some bad things happen to you in your life. Do you wish your mom would have aborted you everytime something go wrong?
He brought up adoptions, which is a direct correlation to foster homes, cause its not as if ever unwanted baby who is born is adopted. And guess what, by your same logic, more foster care kids are serial k!llers and rapists than aborted ones. Stupid logic. I've never made the case death is better, i made the case its a woman's choice to choose. If she thinks its wrong to get an abortion thats fine. But making that choice for every woman is wrong.
 01-27-2013, 09:29 PM         #118
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny that you use the argument that person's life is being brought to a stop to justify a potential mother's action of actually bringing a life to a stop. Not being able to go to the club is not bringing a life to stop. No matter what you say, that person istill exists. The fetus is the only thing that cease to exist.
I didn't say anything about someone going clubbing. I was referring to the ladies who would have to quit school, quit their jobs or what have you, to take care of a child that they don't want.

Yes, there's no guarantee that the child will be born, etc. THe child could be born malformed. It also could be born healthy. We never know. The only thing that is actually guaranteed is that an abortion stops existence in all cases.
So what?

You're trying to compare a brain dead person, who can no longer function, to a fetus who will never have the chance to fully function if abortion? You do know a lot of times, a brain dead person has told a relative or someone that they want the plug pulled if that situation arises. They're two different situations though. One is done out of love for others the most part. If you pull the plug, you're thinking about what is best for that person. The other is done out of love for self. When you have an abortion, you are thinking about what is best for you.
Yes, and in doing what is best for the unborn child, sometimes you need to have an abortion. You can prevent it from being unloved, or from being tossed around the system. But you don't see that. You don't see past your own selfish bullsh*t. You think you can just dictate how everyone lives.

Then you try to call me a hypocrite. How am I hypocrite for using the same standards despite the circumstances? Your personal freedom shouldn't infringe on the rights of others. I say you're the hypocrite for picking and choosing when it's applicable for a person to bear the consequences of their actions. So it's ok for a murderer to face consequences even though it's bringing their life to a stop, but it's not ok for a woman?
A fetus does not have rights. It isn't a conscious person. It is no more self-reliant than a brain dead person.

Yes, it's easy for me to say take responsibilities for your action. Just like it's easy for you to advocate abortion now that you're already alive. Maybe your mom should have aborted you. I bet you would have a different opinion then. Oh wait, no you wouldn't because you would have never got a chance to form an opinion.
Well you what, people fu*k. People make mistakes... they shouldn't have to put their lives on hold over it though. I really hope you motherfu*kers don't masturbate
Yes and you know what, if aborting me would've been in her best interest then that is what she should've done. But she didn't, and even if she did... I don't think I'd be complaining. You act as though that's an argument ender. "OMG, what if your mom aborted you?" So fu*king what? Somehow I don't think I'd be able to care.

Its easy for you to say take responsibility for your action when you don't know what hte fu*k you're tlaking about. In cases like this, people should just shut the fu*k up and mind their own business. I'd like nothing more than to do that, but when I see idiots prancing around acting holier than thou and telling others how they're supposed to go about their lives, they need to be put in their places.

TRUST YOU? LMAO Life isn't a fu*king movie you imbecile.

many great men and women have came from absolutely nothing.
You're completely right about that. But there are many MORe people born into nothingness who die in nothingness. So have a kid on the off-chance he'll become some great mozart.

Last edited by Games Addict; 01-27-2013 at 09:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #119
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol trying to turn it into a political issue again? it is a political issue, its only one side trying to do this. your suck it up comment shows how out of touch and stupid you are. Nothing says liberty and personal freedom like having the gov mandate you give birth.

hypocrisy at its finest.
what ever you say, captain logic
 5 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
He brought up adoptions, which is a direct correlation to foster homes, cause its not as if ever unwanted baby who is born is adopted. And guess what, by your same logic, more foster care kids are serial k!llers and rapists than aborted ones. Stupid logic. I've never made the case death is better, i made the case its a woman's choice to choose. If she thinks its wrong to get an abortion thats fine. But making that choice for every woman is wrong.
You're right. There are more serial k!llers and rapists than aborted ones. The fact is, they had a chance. Women are not special when it comes to consequences. If you're advocating not taking responsibilities for your actions when it comes to women, then you must do it for all, unless you want to be hypocritical. You can't change your standards of judgment to make them fit your views.

In one breath, you say the choices of guns people can buy should be restricted because it has the potential to harm others. Then in another breath, you say women have the choice to do whatever they want even though it has the potential to harm others.

So what standards are you using if you think you can restrict choice for one group and not for the other?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago