Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
 121
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Chinxs Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
EDIT: Wrong thread

 5 years ago '09        #62
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 *Missy* said:
You're a clown.
U can call me what u want I'm just stating facts. Abortion has been around for thousands of years as a means of population control. Planned parenthood is an arm of eugenics in place to help eliminate and control blacks. Know your history.

Get mad
 5 years ago '13        #63
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Dos-effect said:
Not jobs?.........this is why they are loosing.......
Damn n*gga just hit the nail on the head with this one...
 5 years ago '09        #64
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 ill 800 said:
U can call me what u want I'm just stating facts. Abortion has been around for thousands of years as a means of population control. Planned parenthood is an arm of eugenics in place to help eliminate and control blacks. Know your history.

Get mad
Again that is not a fact. Nobody is forcibly escorting black women to PP to get abortions against their will. They make that CHOICE on their own.
 01-27-2013, 02:21 PM         #65
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
abortion a fundamental issue? LMAO... this is why we're fu*ked in this country... dumbass leaders
 5 years ago '12        #66
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
Anyone who supports ending abortion is a fu*kin idiot. Who are you to tell someone what they can and should do? Its their choice. Do you really want a baby to be born to a mother with no support, no money and no father figure? Why put a baby in a situation like that from the start? True women are responsible for using condoms or birth control or whatever but sometimes things just happen
 01-27-2013, 02:47 PM         #67
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Yea, that's the same reasoning people use against renewing the a.ssault weapon ban. It'll just get worse. Criminals will be out robbing citizens everywhere, etc.

Nobody can predict the future so it's illogical a.ssumption to a.ssume so. You say I'm not looking at the big picture, and I can pretty much say the same.

Abortion rates are the highest among minorities. 70% of all black pregnancies are unintended. 56% of all hispanics pregnancies are unintended. As a society, especially minorities, we can't survive the kind of reckless behavior that abortions endorse.

Why you think 78% of planned parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods? Think about the big picture. It's a way to keep status quo and you fools keep falling for it.

These aren't illogical a.ssumptions. What do u think will happen if people that aren't financially ,mentally, and physically prepared to have children are goin to do if pregnancy results and abortion is not an option? Well lets look at what happens to kids when the parents aren't prepared to take on the role.

We all know that child neglect and abuse exist RIGHT NOW due to parents that can't or don't want to meet the child's needs emotionally or physically which = kids & adults in fu*ked up situations. There are already people suffering and having a hard time taking care of themselves,some still working on bettering themselves or finding who they are. If someone doesn't want a child for whatever reason there will be negative impact on the child's life,the parent's life,and in long term everyone as a whole. Resources aren't infinite they are limited or not as easily attainable...thats not an illogical a.ssumption that is fact. That is the reality.

My question for people against abortion is what are u gonna do about the problems with struggling kids that are already here now? What do u think the future holds for an unborn child with parents who aren't ready for him/her?
 5 years ago '12        #68
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 *Missy* said:
These aren't illogical a.ssumptions. What do u think will happen if people that aren't financially ,mentally, and physically prepared to have children are goin to do if pregnancy results and abortion is not an option? Well lets look at what happens to kids when the parents aren't prepared to take on the role.

We all know that child neglect and abuse exist RIGHT NOW due to parents that can't or don't want to meet the child's needs emotionally or physically which = kids & adults in fu*ked up situations. There are already people suffering and having a hard time taking care of themselves,some still working on bettering themselves or finding who they are. If someone doesn't want a child for whatever reason there will be negative impact on the child's life,the parent's life,and in long term everyone as a whole. Resources aren't infinite they are limited or not as easily attainable...thats not an illogical a.ssumption that is fact. That is the reality.

My question for people against abortion is what are u gonna do about the problems with struggling kids that are already here now? What do u think the future holds for an unborn child with parents who aren't ready for him/her?
Exactlyyyyy x100. I dont understand how people just cant understand this simple concept right here. their argument will always be "well they shouldn't have had s3x/shoulda used protection/should have never opened her legs"
 01-27-2013, 03:01 PM         #69
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
U can call me what u want I'm just stating facts. Abortion has been around for thousands of years as a means of population control. Planned parenthood is an arm of eugenics in place to help eliminate and control blacks. Know your history.

Get mad
I believe the planned parenthood sh*t has some racist influence but I don't believe its significant enough to "eliminate and control blacks" or has even came close to eliminating black people. I'm sure u have some random statistics to cite but it doesn't give anyone the right to say black women or any women can't have abortions because the race populations are so low that we will go extinct
 01-27-2013, 03:05 PM         #70
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah there is no reason why someone should put their life on hold just because of a moment of weakness... that or because the contraception in use failed to do its job.

If I had a daughter and she had a kid at an age I still considered too young then I'll try my best to have her get an abortion. There is absolutely no reason why someone who is ill-equipped to care for a child should be forced to. That would mean kids (pre-teens), teenagers and even grown adults who are not financially able or simply don't want one.
 5 years ago '09        #71
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 KNerd said:
Again that is not a fact. Nobody is forcibly escorting black women to PP to get abortions against their will. They make that CHOICE on their own.
know your history

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #72
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269


^^^^learn something
 5 years ago '11        #73
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 *Missy* said:
These aren't illogical a.ssumptions. What do u think will happen if people that aren't financially ,mentally, and physically prepared to have children are goin to do if pregnancy results and abortion is not an option? Well lets look at what happens to kids when the parents aren't prepared to take on the role.

We all know that child neglect and abuse exist RIGHT NOW due to parents that can't or don't want to meet the child's needs emotionally or physically which = kids & adults in fu*ked up situations. There are already people suffering and having a hard time taking care of themselves,some still working on bettering themselves or finding who they are. If someone doesn't want a child for whatever reason there will be negative impact on the child's life,the parent's life,and in long term everyone as a whole. Resources aren't infinite they are limited or not as easily attainable...thats not an illogical a.ssumption that is fact. That is the reality.

My question for people against abortion is what are u gonna do about the problems with struggling kids that are already here now? What do u think the future holds for an unborn child with parents who aren't ready for him/her?
What happened before we had abortions? The US went to hell in a hand basket right? You act as if abortion in the US has always been here. It's only been legal since 1973. How did we ever cope without it? How did people raise children back then?

My dad came from a single parent household with 10 children. It's possible to raise kids in a difficult situation. It has already been proven. Whether people are willing to do it or not is the question. THe fact is, people will rather take the easy way out.

There are a lot of parents out there who have proven the opposite of what you're saying. So yes, I think your a.ssumptions are illogical when history has already proven it's possible. And there's always other options. If you can't raise your child, there's this thing called adoption.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-27-2013 at 03:33 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #74
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Games Addict said:
yeah there is no reason why someone should put their life on hold just because of a moment of weakness... that or because the contraception in use failed to do its job.

If I had a daughter and she had a kid at an age I still considered too young then I'll try my best to have her get an abortion. There is absolutely no reason why someone who is ill-equipped to care for a child should be forced to. That would mean kids (pre-teens), teenagers and even grown adults who are not financially able or simply don't want one.
Your life is the choices you make. There are a lot of people who make bad choices and have to live with the consequences of their actions. It's the same for everybody. You shouldn't harm others just because you can't live with the choices you make. Take responsibilities for your actions.
 5 years ago '07        #75
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 Maroon_Tiger said:
this is the game changing argument that gun owners, abortion supporters, wellfare abusers and other weasels dont want to address
lol @ calling people who dont share ur narrow view weasels. You think having a kid you cant care for isn't going to affect the mother? Listen would i like to live in a world where abortion wasnt necessary? of course, but this isn't the land we live in. Abortion needs to remain legal, not just for incest and r*pe.

All these "pro life' people need to change their name, cause they are pro birth. Once that baby is born they dont give a fu*k what happens to it. Oh thousands of kids dying from hunger? There response is oh well at least they got to live. If that fetus is gay, will they f!ght for it to have a better life? of course not.
 01-27-2013, 04:55 PM         #76
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
I believe the planned parenthood sh*t has some racist influence but I don't believe its significant enough to "eliminate and control blacks" or has even came close to eliminating black people. I'm sure u have some random statistics to cite but it doesn't give anyone the right to say black women or any women can't have abortions because the race populations are so low that we will go extinct
So you think their racist, but you're o.k. with racists k!lling black babies so long as you can get back in the club and find some n*gga to sweat you're perm out? what happened to black women?
 5 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if you support abortion, more often than not, you are a very irresponsible minded and or self-centered person..

there is no argument that even makes sense for casual abortions

and abortion isnt a woman's issue, it takes a man and a woman to create a pregnancy..

what happens if the man gets a woman pregnant? he should have no say in the life of child?


look at it this way... the same women who want abortions would be hightailing it to the court to get child support if the father (of the child they actually choose to keep) bails on them

abortion doesnt promote a healthy image of family and devotion or responsibility to ones children and family

the fact that society supports abortion the way they do shows how terrible of a society we live in.. all we care about is ourselves and our own agenda's
lol yeah, if you support abortion you are irresponsible, one of the dumber things ive heard in some time. All the people who i know who support abortion are far from irresponsible.

But go on and keep making baseless a.ssertions.
 5 years ago '04        #78
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Kadillac87 said:
What happened before we had abortions? The US went to hell in a hand basket right? You act as if abortion in the US has always been here. It's only been legal since 1973. How did we ever cope without it? How did people raise children back then?

My dad came from a single parent household with 10 children. It's possible to raise kids in a difficult situation. It has already been proven. Whether people are willing to do it or not is the question. THe fact is, people will rather take the easy way out.

There are a lot of parents out there who have proven the opposite of what you're saying. So yes, I think your a.ssumptions are illogical when history has already proven it's possible. And there's always other options. If you can't raise your child, there's this thing called adoption.
Before 1973 women just had illegal abortions instead. Hundreds of thousands every year, and hundreds, sometimes thousands, died from botched procedures, disproportionately poor minority women who didn't have the money to get safer illegal abortions. This is also an alternate, non-genocidal, explanation for planned parenthood being more common in low income areas, which is because that's where access to cheap, safe care was most needed.


Last edited by HHS; 01-27-2013 at 05:11 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #79
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dont hide behind that shield.. most people having abortions CAN afford those children... not everyone is in dire financial situations...

most abortions are happening from FEAR of change.. fear of unpredictability.

i call them weasels.. b/c they dont want to admit that they didnt have to make that choice

i think people dont understand how developed a baby is when an abortion happens... its living and breathing, has a heartbeat, feels pain, etc.

whoa @ pro lifers not caring about children after the birth.. pro choicers want a healthy family image end to end...

not every pro choicer is homophobic... including me
pro lifers care about birth, they dont care about anything else, as soon as that baby is born they dont give a fu*k. As long as it isn't one of their own white christian babies. Making abortion illegal, isn't gonna stop women from getting them either.

If we drastically change our society and no longer look down upon people who dont have it the same as we do, when we offer support and resources to these would be mothers, then ill listen to an argument on how abortion should be illegal. But as it stands now, forcing someone to give birth to a child they cant care for, or simply don't wanna take care of is counter productive. Forcing these kids to be born into households where they dont have the necessary things to function and grow, is going to cause great problems down the road.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-27-2013 at 05:08 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #80
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 HHS said:
Before 1973 women just had illegal abortions instead. Hundreds of thousands every year.
You act like illegal abortions were as prevalent as legal abortions these days. People got abortions but it wasn't at the rate of 50% of all pregnancies ending in abortion.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy