Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 getyagameup said:
i could never understand any person who can't understand this statement, and argue their point vehemently cuz they feel they are sticking up for something when in actuality THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR fu*kING BUSINESS, you included.

you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much about life now huh?? are you outside RJ Nabisco's cigarette making factories protesting how fu*king deadly cigarettes are??? do you tell EVERY PERSON that you see smoking cigarettes how deadly it is, not only for them but for people AROUND THEM BECAUSE SECOND HAND SMOKE IS JUST AS DEADLY?? if you tell me that you smoke then i'm really going to tell you to go jump off a cliff and k!ll yourself.

people in this country want to f!ght for a cause but are hopelessly lost and misguided as to what they should really focus their energy on. this 'issue' is not an 'issue'. there is A LOT of sh*t going on in this world that is way more unjust than abortions. since you care SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO against abortions, ur captain save a ho a.ss should call up every girl who wants to get an abortion, tell them not to and that you'll support that child until it's 18 then. see how long you'll keep that stance. i love my kids, i absolutely adore children. they are so innocent and sweet and adorable AND EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING AND A HEADACHE as well as the miracle that they are too. I, AS A PERSON OF LOGIC AND REASON, WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER TELLING A GROWN a.ss WOMAN WHAT OR WHAT NOT TO DO WITH HER pus*y. i can't make anyone do anything that they don't want and i don't think it's anyone's place to say that what they think should overstand someone else's free will.



pregnancies are complicated. miscarriages happen daily bro so no, i don't think that the baby is here until that sh*t comes out of the pus*y. the baby could die during the birth. you just don't know. if a woman chooses to end that situation before it really starts, i can't even comment on it, ESPECIALLY IF THAT BABY AINT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how much you disagree you can't tell someone else what to do with their body.



first off, gov't programs help the needy however i think that it's more of a let's keep them dependent on us so they never amount to sh*t type thinking that let's help them because in my 30+ years in the US, i really wouldn't agree with that comment about them helping those in need. they really help those who PAY them to and give the scraps to the rest of the people. and as far as your abuse comment goes, like i said, until the baby is out of the womb, it ain't sh*t. it might not ever come out the womb and that whole process is the burden and sole responsibility of the woman carrying the child. that baby has to come out of her pus*y. again, if she, of her own free will, doesn't want to go through with that then it should definitely be her choice. if you disagree with all the bad choices that people make that hurt themselves, you should be a drug counselor.....or you should really go talk to all the CEO's of all the major banks that's running the economic system in just about every country and tell them to stop raping people with ballooning interest rates on mortgages, student loans and credit card debt. tell them that the next time some woman with kids is late on her mortgage to not kick her out in the street without blinking. tell all the tobacco companies to stop k!lling the planet with their poison. tell the oil companies to find new means of energy without poisoning our waters from tanker oil spills. all that sh*t affects everyone yet here you are concerned with a woman and what she does with her pus*y. gtfoh.



i'm always happy to see that there is at least ONE PERSON on here thinking the same thing i am. people make a big deal out of the simplest sh*t and the k!ller part is typically, IT'S NONE OF THEIR GOD DAMN BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. now he wants to care about all the unborn fetuses in the world. dont mean to sound selfish but what about all the people already out of the womb going through all this unnecessary bullsh*t put on us by other people outside of the womb????????????????????? n*ggas need to get their mind right.
Here you go again with your long paragraphs with no main point. How is harming yourself the same as harming others? Yea, a person can smoke cigarettes all they want but they're not allowed to put others in danger due to their personal choice. That's why there are so many public smoking bans. A woman can do whatever she wants with her body until her choices start to infringe on the rights of other. Can a woman walk around nud3 in public without getting a citation? No, because at that point, her personal freedom infringes on the right of others.

It's my body, I can do what I want with it. I can't take my balls out and place it random women forehead though. You know why, because freedom of personal choices stop when it infringes on the right of others. So yes, an abortion infringes on the rights of others so the "it's my body, I do what I want" logic doesn't apply. It infringes on the embryo right to survive and infringes on the father's rights.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #22
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
It infringes on the embryo's right to survive, eh? What about my right to not be an incubator for nine months. That embryo is infringing my right to drink, not throw up every ten minutes and not have a huge stomach and swollen ankles for nine months. Especially if birth control fails, or a condom bursts... man, let that embryo take its rights and leave my body. Oh, wait, you say it can't survive without me as an incubator for it? Tough titty. I don't want to be one, and it's nobody's business if I choose not to.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Jazzy Soul said:
It infringes on the embryo's right to survive, eh? What about my right to not be an incubator for nine months. That embryo is infringing my right to drink, not throw up every ten minutes and not have a huge stomach and swollen ankles for nine months. Especially if birth control fails, or a condom bursts... man, let that embryo take its rights and leave my body. Oh, wait, you say it can't survive without me as an incubator for it? Tough titty. I don't want to be one, and it's nobody's business if I choose not to.
You gave up that right by getting pregnant. Just like if I rob a bank, I give up my right to freedom due to my choices. Every choice has consequences. Just because you don't want to deal with the reality of your choices, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others.

Everybody knows that having s3x can lead to pregnancy. That's a risk we all take by having s3x. We try to mitigate that risk by the use of contraceptives. Not too many people out here getting pregnant when using contraceptives correctly. Birth control is 99.9% effective. Condoms are around 80% effective. The problem is, people getting abortions are usually not using either form. They're using the pull-out method. Engaging in risky behavior for a higher feeling of pleasure. You made the choice, accept the consequences.

Do you think people should be able to infringe on the rights of others because they don't like consequences of their choices?



Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Kadillac87 said:
You gave up that right by getting pregnant. Just like if I rob a bank, I give up my right to freedom due to my choices. Every choice has consequences. Just because you don't want to deal with the reality of your choices, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others.

Everybody knows that having s3x can leads to a pregnancy. That's a risk we all take by having s3x. We try to mitigate that risk by the use of contraceptives. Not too many people out here getting pregnant when using contraceptives correctly. Birth control is 99.9% effective. Condoms are around 80% effective. The problem is, people getting abortions are usually not using either form. They're using the pull-out method. Engaging in risky behavior for a higher feeling of pleasure. You made the choice, accept the consequences.
You're comparing having s3x to robbing a bank? Last time I checked, consensual safe s3x between adults was not against the law so if I want to have s3x and I'm part of that 1% or 20% failure rate I'm just supposed to stop my life, my career and ambitions to be an oven for a kid I don't even want or need? Yeah, you're opening the door for a lot of child abuse and resentful behavior. That or a lot of babies in baskets on daddy's doorstep cause mama has things to do.


Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 01-26-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #25
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Jazzy Soul said:
You're comparing having s3x to robbing a bank? so if I want to have s3x and I'm part of that 1% or 20% failure rate I'm just supposed to stop my life, my career and ambitions to be an oven for a kid I don't even want or need? Yeah, you're opening the door for a lot of child abuse and resentful behavior. That or a lot of babies in baskets on daddy's doorstep cause mama has things to do.
If you don't like the consequences of your choices, don't engage in that behavior. It's called being responsible. If you don't want a baby to stop your career, etc then don't have s3x. If you don't want to go jail, don't do a crime.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 TB said:
don't forget kadillac87 with his retarded a.ss reasoning
You think you're special and free from the consequences of your actions?
 5 years ago '11        #27
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 TB said:
a i don't do abortions

b if i did it's my fu*king body and i will do with it what i damn well please

c a muthafu*ka who can't ever have kids needs to stfu when it comes to making decisions about other folks bodies

d u have compared having babies with all types of off brand sh*t that's not even in the same category, just shows how desperate u are to be right but as a man u don't have the right to tell a woman what the fu*k to do with her body, point, blank, period, bottom line!

not a single fu*k shall be given about how u feel about abortions
I agree, a man has no right to tell a woman or anybody else what to do with their body. Being a woman though, doesn't give you the right to infringe on the rights of others. Being a woman doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of your actions.

Life isn't fair. Everybody enjoys s3x but the woman endures the most pain and negative effects of a pregnancy. If you don't want the adverse of effects of pregnancy, don't do the things that can lead to a pregnancy.

Personal freedom ends when it infringes on the rights of other. No I can't have a baby, it doesn't mean I can't defend the defenseless. Being a woman is not a trump card to infringe on the right of others.

If a single fu*k is not given how I feel about abortions, your reply wouldn't be laced with profanity. Clearly, you feel some type of way and trying to act holier than thou because you're a woman.



Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 04:28 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #28
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 TB said:
u steady screaming about infringing on somebody's rights but u stay ignoring the woman's rights, a complete contradiction
I'll say it again. Personal freedom ends when you are infringing on the rights of others. Why you think you can't smoke in public? Because second hand smoke is harmful to others. It's your right to smoke. Your rights can be restricted when it becomes harmful to others.

So do you believe personal freedom trumps everything?
 5 years ago '05        #29
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
So your solution is to either make a woman endure pain and negative effects when she doesn't want to, or tell her to act like a nun?? Good luck with that crusade; your idealistic views would be nice in a perfect world where everything goes according to plan. Unfortunately, we don't live in that kind of world. So if my birth control fails, and I'm faced with 18 years of deferred dreams and stunted career growth and sacrifices I don't want to make or $500 and a few days of cramping, I'll take the latter, thanks very much. A baby isn't even aware of its own existence until it's nearly two years old.


Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 01-26-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 01-26-2013, 04:43 PM         #30
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It shouldn't matter to anybody but black people 1 out of every two black pregnancies end in abortion. Think about that there's supposed to be 50% more black people not counting gun violence. Now while you're thinking about that look over at the Mexicans see how they're taking over this country? You hear how politicians are saying we need the Latino vote? The problems facing the Latino community are going to be adressed. because they have political power in the form of a booming population. What do black people have? 12% of the population. You don't need 12% of the population to win an election. That's why even Barack Obama is quicker to adress Latino problems. But that's not important who cares that future generations are still going to be under this racist a.ss system. What's important is you take care of that mistake so you can look good in your tights that show your camel toe, then make another "mistake"

n*ggas wouldn't be n*ggas if they weren't this stupid and irresponsible.
 5 years ago '11        #31
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Jazzy Soul said:
So your solution is to either make a woman endure pain and negative effects when she doesn't want to, or tell her to act like a nun?? Good luck with that crusade; your idealistic views would be nice in a perfect world where everything goes according to plan. Unfortunately, we don't live in that kind of world. So if my birth control fails, and I'm faced with 18 years of deferred dreams and stunted career growth and sacrifices I don't want to make or $500 and a few days of cramping, I'll take the latter, thanks very much.
What are the odds that both your birth control and a condom fail? It's pretty much neal. Don't use the extremes to justify risky behavior. For the most part, unwanted pregnancies are coming from people who are not using contraceptives or are using it inconsistently. You don't have to be a nun, just be responsible with your choices.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Kadillac87 said:
What are the odds that both your birth control and a condom fail? It's pretty much neal. Don't use the extremes to justify risky behavior. For the most part, unwanted pregnancies are coming from people who are not using contraceptives or are using it inconsistently. You don't have to be a nun, just be responsible with your choices.
Ok then, lets talk about those people who are irresponsible and make bad decisions regarding s3x. These are the same people who probably don't give enough of a fu*k about their own lives to have safe s3x, get tested or make sound decisions about their finances. Yet you feel these people should just go ahead and be parents? What will happen to these ill-conceived children once they're out of the womb? They're just as clueless and defenseless, and now they have careless, irresponsible people as parents to boot. Sounds like a great start on the life you want so much for them to have.
 01-26-2013, 05:04 PM         #33
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
where u get those stats from? only black women get abortions huh? and why everytime somebody says something bout race obama name comes up? he doesn't represent black folks, he gives not a damn bout black folks and their abortions or anything else, including gun violence in the hood, now that's that stupid sh*t "n*ggas" need to stop
Black women are 7% of the population they account for 37% of abortions. It isn't even about Obama, that applies to all politicians either you put money behind their campaign like white people do or you put votes behind their campaign. Black people have neither money or a substantial population therefore if you're a politician why adress black problems when blacks have nothing to give back? I brought up Obama because people thought because he's black he would help black people it doesn't work like that.
 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM         #34
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
and again, where are u getting these stats? and why u just take the subject of abortion and single out black women cause last time i checked ALL RACES get abortions
Because I don't give a fu*k about other races. I care about them as much as they care about blacks. When a black person applies to a low wage job he has as much chance of getting an interview as a white person with a criminal record. They're are denying black opportunities in all areas of the private sector of the economy while simultaneously convincing everyone that blacks don't want to work, that black people are lazy and unqualified. Don't you think that would be harder to do if there were more black people like there's supposed to be?
 5 years ago '11        #35
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 TB said:
fox news got u all fu*ked up
Don't watch Fox News. Try again. I'm black, voted democrat, and watch CNN.
 5 years ago '11        #36
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Jazzy Soul said:
Ok then, lets talk about those people who are irresponsible and make bad decisions regarding s3x. These are the same people who probably don't give enough of a fu*k about their own lives to have safe s3x, get tested or make sound decisions about their finances. Yet you feel these people should just go ahead and be parents? What will happen to these ill-conceived children once they're out of the womb? They're just as clueless and defenseless, and now they have careless, irresponsible people as parents to boot. Sounds like a great start on the life you want so much for them to have.
There's always adoption. Just because the outlook looks bleak, doesn't mean it will be bleak. What we do know is that child will never have a chance to succeed if he is aborted.

The solution to broken homes and bad parenting isn't abortion


Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-26-2013 at 05:38 PM..
 01-26-2013, 06:07 PM         #37
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
now we compare k!lling spiders to abortions?

a hypothetical human? where do you come up with stuff?

lmao your posts get worse and worse by the minute
, your ability to completely miss a point never ceases to amaze me,

Im not comparing spiders to abortions, I'm comparing life to life.......how many people who are anti abortion are quick to k!ll a animal or a insect without a second thought. Not that that is a bad thing.....its just a double standard, its okay for you to make a decision to take life without even flinching but then you turn around and look down on the next man because of the same decision, granted the important of the life taking is different.....but life is life.

And learn the definition of hypothetical, then perhaps you can better understand the logic........until then, how about you let the grown up's have a grown up conversation, and quit budding in with your mediocre child like bullsh*t.....eh?
 5 years ago '04        #38
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Kadillac87 said:
Here you go again with your long paragraphs with no main point. How is harming yourself the same as harming others? Yea, a person can smoke cigarettes all they want but they're not allowed to put others in danger due to their personal choice. That's why there are so many public smoking bans. A woman can do whatever she wants with her body until her choices start to infringe on the rights of other. Can a woman walk around nud3 in public without getting a citation? No, because at that point, her personal freedom infringes on the right of others.

It's my body, I can do what I want with it. I can't take my balls out and place it random women forehead though. You know why, because freedom of personal choices stop when it infringes on the right of others. So yes, an abortion infringes on the rights of others so the "it's my body, I do what I want" logic doesn't apply. It infringes on the embryo right to survive and infringes on the father's rights.
a fetus has rights??? dude, the fetus is completely reliant on the mother for life. his/her life is the complete responsibility of that woman from conception to death, if she so chooses. until that baby comes out of that woman's v*gina, she can do whatever the fu*k she wants. you know how many women i know that infringe on the rights of the father after the kid is born?? that is an entirely different conversation. i don't know why you're really invested in this conversation however i still think it's none of my or your business what another woman does with her pus*y. yea, it's her body. she can do what the fu*k she want to just because she has to be the one to carry that baby to term or not. that's a choice for all 9 months. SHOULD SHE CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE SHOULD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MORAL ISSUE WITH HER CHOICE. we need to get back on our laissez faire sh*t and teach that to the public and maybe people would mind their business more??? there's enough people already here in the world that you can care about and you're choosing to focus on the ones that aren't going to be in the world?? people live and die everyday. death is a part of life homey. if it happens before the kid is even here, well, it was a matter of time anyway. get over it.
 5 years ago '09        #39
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 getyagameup said:
a fetus has rights??? dude, the fetus is completely reliant on the mother for life. his/her life is the complete responsibility of that woman from conception to death, if she so chooses. until that baby comes out of that woman's v*gina, she can do whatever the fu*k she wants. you know how many women i know that infringe on the rights of the father after the kid is born?? that is an entirely different conversation. i don't know why you're really invested in this conversation however i still think it's none of my or your business what another woman does with her pus*y. yea, it's her body. she can do what the fu*k she want to just because she has to be the one to carry that baby to term or not. that's a choice for all 9 months. SHOULD SHE CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE SHOULD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MORAL ISSUE WITH HER CHOICE. we need to get back on our laissez faire sh*t and teach that to the public and maybe people would mind their business more??? there's enough people already here in the world that you can care about and you're choosing to focus on the ones that aren't going to be in the world?? people live and die everyday. death is a part of life homey. if it happens before the kid is even here, well, it was a matter of time anyway. get over it.
say you get a girl pregnant. you want to have the child. she gets an abortion and is like fu*k you i do what i want. that baby is part of you too. she is k!lling your unborn son/daughter.

hows that make you feel?
 5 years ago '09        #40
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269

[video - click to view]


something to think about, for all you who think a growing fetus is the equivalent of a spider and someones personal property that they can destroy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy