Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #201
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 *Missy* said:
I would but hope it won't have to get to that point, which is one of the reasons im for abortion.
wow we have some real pieces of sh*t around here on boxden.

trash

low lifes

scum

now proceed to flame on for another 15 pages!
 5 years ago '09        #202
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
you people fu*king disgust me. for real
 5 years ago '06        #203
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
i knew this thread was gonna do numbers
 5 years ago '06        #204
space
space
im just going to say this.

this argument is stupid as fu*k, the same politicians who are against abortion, complain about people not taking care of their kids and being on welfare

at the end of the day, its none of your damn business what people do with their body, when it comes to that. all of these moral entrepreneurs make me sick. thats why society is so backwards now. people trying to impose their personal sanctimonious biases on the general population
 5 years ago '04        #205
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
Their never gona end abortion. Your absolutley dilusional if you think otherwise...
 5 years ago '13        #206
CasualCannabis 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

315 dollars aint worth ya soul

01-29-2013, 06:13 AM         #207
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Personally, i think that isolating a pregnancy at the stage a pregnancy is established is tooo late to make ones best judgement and planning.. Women and couples should prepare ahead... The fac that we can see s3x as FUN and isolate the responsibility shows us exactly why we abort as a means for birth control

The problem is a matter of control... No man, woman or child controls ones fate alone.. We are not gods..Life is too unstable and full of variables that cant be controlled... An abortion for most is merely a temporary distraction and wakeup call that they commited a very boneheaded decison

What they also dont tell you or women is the effect that an abortion will have on your relationship and also how it affects society as a whole.. In my opinion abortion decreases the overall quality of the dating pool and quality of available suitors/spouses... All because it promotes s3xual irresponsibility... Why would men step up and face life's challenges when life offers a copout in the hearts of women? Why would women step up and face lifes challenges when society is going to not only erradicate your pregnancy but tell you to feel proud of your individualistic thinking

We as people need oir spouses to go to bat for us sometimes in situations of great fear and uncertainty... I fear that this crutch of CHOICE/Control has enabled many of us to feel entitled toward postponing lifes challenges... Ultimately it makes us less responsible as citizens as well as potential spouses

Abortion allows us to turn off our s3xual responsibility or regard for human life and chalk abortions up to birth control and or put ourselves above the rights of a child

The problem is much bigger than prolife or prochoice... It is a problem with hedonism at large...living beyond our means, selfishly drowning ourselves in debt, obesity, drugs, the never ending pursuit happiness/vanity and other vices.... If we dont even care about ourselves and our fellow man, would you trust us with the sanctity of a childs life? The problem starts and ends there... That is the mothership imo, the brain of our cultures negativity, vanity and filth

Laying it on kinda thick wouldn't you say? Abortion is not a societal woe.......if you don't want kids, you don't want kids......and nobody has the right to make you have one..........God has nothing to do with it........people live different lives....and deal with different realities......your being way to judgemental on this subject......
 01-29-2013, 08:31 AM         #208
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
There is nothing right with living without a conscience... People shouldnt live that way, have abortions and themp go back to having s3x that they cant afford to be reponsible for.

And we all should live more responsibly and not chase a dream that society and our network pushes us to chase no matter what... Some things are more important than ourselves or our greed

That is the main problem, we are not living the lives that we can handle or be responsible for amd that is what pro lifers are screaming about because abortion is almost as casual as s3x itself
But that's just it, your not responsible for someone's life, their decisions in life have nothing to do with you. Your putting yourself out there as the spokesperson for the moral upliftment of everyone, when no one asked you to play that role. Responsibility has nothing to do with a persons decison to abort a child. People are going to have s3x, its what we are made to do, pregancy is a result of unprotected s3x, however its not up to you to say what a person should be or should not be doing. I know people that have had abortions, and you know more power to them.....they didn't take any food off my plate and they for damn sure didnt send me down a moral decline because of the decision they made. The fact of the matter is they made the decision that was best for thier lives......and I have to respect that regardless if I agree or dont.....because I dont have to live that life, I didn't have to raise that child, or be subject to molding my life around that child......they did. I mean how many kids would you adopt today that are wards of the state because thier parents did not want them.....being that you are the upstanding citizen you are......should you be responsible to help raise some of those kids that were born but were giving up for adoption? How much have you contributed to homeless shelters where entire families are living because the parents had no choice in keeping thier homes. When you start talking about responsibility as individuals, you have to consider responsibility as a community....and its the community responsibility that has failed us as a country so terribly, that this idea of abortion being the best option is acceptable to the extent it is now.......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-29-2013 at 08:34 AM..
 01-29-2013, 09:02 AM         #209
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, Ill conceed, all very good points, from that particular angle.......however you have to keep a realistic outlook at the same time. You cant promote a unrealistic aspect of the problem, and at the same time offer no real solution to the problem......your not bringing anything real to the table.
 5 years ago '04        #210
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 Dos-effect said:
One has nothing to do with the other.....expand your mind dude...
says the guy who doesn't know the difference between lose and loose.

k!ll yourself you racist fu*k.
 01-29-2013, 11:57 AM         #211
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
says the guy who doesn't know the difference between lose and loose.

k!ll yourself you racist fu*k.
Yes we all appreciate your usual contribution to the thread......we can always depend on the likes of you to give the retard perspective......keep doing you bruh.......
 5 years ago '06        #212
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
The abortion that the 1-2 people have will have an affect on others, not just the baby

People just look at abortion like its an isolated incident.. Its not

We established earlier that its dispicable that adults are aborting their kids at the rate we do and the lack of reasons that we do but the real problem is that the woman got herself in a situation where she would even contemplate having an abortion... That is the problem that has to be fixed

And until it is.. Cowards will keep rationalizing why terminating a pregnancy is a valid option for any scenario
i disagree

people are going to have s3x, be realistic, even still, why is it logistically a problem if people have abortions?

sounds like a moral dilemma.
 5 years ago '06        #213
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
Outside of r*pe and incest, I don't agree with abortions either. I never got the "It's my body, I do what I want" argument from women. If you don't want people to legislate your body, then keep your legs closed. Nobody told you to engage in risky behavior and then complain about the consequences. The use of contraceptives and good judgment should replace abortion. But that's just my opinion.

Wow...

i completely agree with you...
way to many fu*kers using it as birth control...
 01-29-2013, 06:47 PM         #214
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
"if it doesn't happen to you, mind your business" -Americans

"help us pass ____, because it could have happened to you" -Americans

this is a sick and evil country, with these apathetic attitudes, and reckless behaviors, I'm sure America will be an even greater nation in 10 years.
So what if its your 12 year old daughter, who is fast in the a.ss who winds up pregnant? Would for one make her have the baby, and secondly would you accept her mistake at getting pregnant at such an early age and take on the responsibilty of helping your baby raise a baby?

Its a medical procedure, nothing more, nothing less......you dont tell a person who is a chronic smoker that they dont deserve cancer treatment, or a person who contracts aids that they dont deserve medicine for the disease........the implications yall on placing on the fetus is again hypothetical,
 5 years ago '06        #215
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Logistically, the problem with abortion paralells into problem where citizens begin to direct their lives in the mold of their own personal happiness....

If you're black, we have soo many mothers unwed, unwed with children, vacant fathers, and mothers aborting their choldren at an alarming rate... All of them are exercising their egos and putting themselves above their family and responsibility and even fate... To keep hold of their image of happiness

People moght not see the paralells, but hem we value choice over responsibility, our stability will be compromised... And in the case of abortion... Monogamy, family structure, parenting, relationships, amd ones purpose is compromised significantly

To have stability, we have to buy into responsibility, tradition, and protocol... And abortion is an abomination of responsibility, protocol and tradition

Again, i think that people perceive abortion as an isolated incident

Abortion is way beyond a moral dilemma...imo
you are entitled to your personal opinion, ill leave it at that
 5 years ago '06        #216
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So what if its your 12 year old daughter, who is fast in the a.ss who winds up pregnant? Would for one make her have the baby, and secondly would you accept her mistake at getting pregnant at such an early age and take on the responsibilty of helping your baby raise a baby?

Its a medical procedure, nothing more, nothing less......you dont tell a person who is a chronic smoker that they dont deserve cancer treatment, or a person who contracts aids that they dont deserve medicine for the disease........the implications yall on placing on the fetus is again hypothetical,
leave it alone, these people have their opinion, as long as no real-life action comes of it, why give a fu*k?
 5 years ago '06        #217
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Doggie ima let you finish..

An abortion is not a medical procedure.... Its alot of things but not that

The surgery that you mentioned later is a procedure to rid cancer or disease.. A baby/zygote/clum of cells is not a disease

Youd have a better argument with the "its my body i can do w/e i want to it"' argument
this whole thing is some peter singer, morally objective type sh*t

i disagree with you overall, but whatever, you would think im a dirtbag for my ideals so who cares. its a useless debate at this point, you morals will override any reason swaying in the opposite direction
 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM         #218
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole thing is some peter singer, morally objective type sh*t

i disagree with you overall, but whatever, you would think im a dirtbag for my ideals so who cares. its a useless debate at this point, you morals will override any reason swaying in the opposite direction
This... arguing with... these... people is a waste of time imo...

If only they looked at things realistically, they'd see why their stance just is not practical. Banning abortions isn't going to stop abortions, and there are MANY benefits to having abortions.

But in their world, everyone is perfectly capable of caring for a child... and then they even contradict their own views of a fetus' rights/individuality with, 'except in cases of r*pe'...

just a total bullsh*t stance that is very easy to pick apart...

but they're right because of their "morals"... fu*king hate that word...
 5 years ago '06        #219
space
space
 Games Addict said:

If only they looked at things realistically, they'd see why their stance just is not practical. Banning abortions isn't going to stop abortions, and there are MANY benefits to having abortions.

But in their world, everyone is perfectly capable of caring for a child... and then they even contradict their own views of a fetus' rights/individuality with, 'except in cases of r*pe'...

i have to agree, their stance a.ssumes humanity is more ideal than it really is, therefore they dont look at things from more realistic standpoint when they speak of "responsibility"
 5 years ago '11        #220
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Games Addict said:

Now I'll ask you again, what examples do you have in our society that says we are free to infringe on the rights of others due to irresponsibility?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago