Jan 25 - John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2013, 02:56 PM         #181
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes, it's not the fetus fault but the fact of the matter is, the only way to k!ll the life that the rapist left inside of her is to k!ll the fetus. There's no other way around it. The rapist lives through the fetus because his DNA helped create it.
This is the biggest crock of bullsh*t ever...

wow..
 5 years ago '11        #182
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Games Addict said:
This is the biggest crock of bullsh*t ever...

wow..
Now I'll ask you again, what examples do you have in our society that says we are free to infringe on the rights of others due to irresponsibility?

5 years ago '04        #183
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Matt504 said:
l know that it's unrealistic to all out ban abortions, but lets discuss the "unwanteds" who are here for a bit.

would you be in favor of a solution to the millions of starving and "unwanted" children that are already here, where parents who DON'T want the children they have already given birth to, can legally have their children euthanized post-birth?

a system where governments could greatly reduce the number of impoverished and unwanteds by peacefully ending their suffering, in the most humanely way Human Rights organizations deem possible.

just asking your personal thoughts.
That's a hard question and I think I would. I've seen people suffer, especially in 3rd world nations. And I would have to elect to euthanize these people over seeing them suffer. But man would that be a tough decision to make.
 5 years ago '04        #184
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Kadillac87 said:
I answered your question. We will deal with it the same way we dealt with it before. Like I previously said, you think we haven't lived in a society void of legalized abortion? How did we ever manage then?

Did America survive the population boom from the Baby Boomers generation? We already have a system in place to help those who need help. It's called social programs and education. Now you can say these systems need to be refined but don't act like there isn't a system designed to help already.
There are systems in place to handle our current population situation. And they suck. Adding more people to that mix would ultimately call for an overhaul and most likely an entirely new system altogether.

I just don't think that forcing the world to accept these unwanted children is a good thing on so many levels. But if you think that these fetuses deserve to live, then I respect that. I would only ask that we respect a woman's decision, one way or another.
 01-28-2013, 03:20 PM         #185
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now I'll ask you again, what examples do you have in our society that says we are free to infringe on the rights of others due to irresponsibility?
I didn't claim that. I was pointing out the holes in your logic which you convenient tried to cover up by making sh*t up

Yes, it's not the fetus fault but the fact of the matter is, the only way to k!ll the life that the rapist left inside of her is to k!ll the fetus. There's no other way around it. The rapist lives through the fetus because his DNA helped create it.
The rapist lives through the baby? I thought the baby was its own individual with human rights? That's what YOU said. The fetus is automatically a rapist because its father was? That's what you're indirectly implying. Because of that reason, the fetus should be aborted? So you're in favor of abortion just like I am, the difference being we have different tolerance levels.

I think that if a baby is unwanted, conceived by r*pe, it could be aborted.

You think that if it was conceived by r*pe, it could be aborted.

Either way you look at it, you're contradicting yourself...
 5 years ago '11        #186
space
space
 Games Addict said:
I didn't claim that. I was pointing out the holes in your logic which you convenient tried to cover up by making sh*t up

The rapist lives through the baby? I thought the baby was its own individual with human rights? That's what YOU said. The fetus is automatically a rapist because its father was? That's what you're indirectly implying. Because of that reason, the fetus should be aborted? So you're in favor of abortion just like I am, the difference being we have different tolerance levels.

I think that if a baby is unwanted, conceived by r*pe, it could be aborted.

You think that if it was conceived by r*pe, it could be aborted.

Either way you look at it, you're contradicting yourself...

I have already shown other examples widely accepted that coincides with my line of reasoning on when you have and don't have the right to infringe on others.
 01-28-2013, 03:32 PM         #187
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What ar eyou fu*king babbling about you baboon!? I wasn't saying that abortion is okay because of THESE cases where irresponsibility wasn't punished.

I was saying that if the fu*king fetus was unwanted, it shouldn't be forced to live with a family that does nto want it. We should also not force the woman to carry it for 9 months if she doesn't fu*king want to. What if she has other sh*t that needs done? like her fu*king education? her fu*king job? she doesn't fu*kign have to quit sh*t if she doesn't want ot. I don't see how its so fu*king hard to understand you little sh*t!...

Why don't you fu*king talk about YOUR contradiction? You are conveniently ignoring it.

edit*

I quit, at least for the next few hours.
 5 years ago '11        #188
space
space
 Games Addict said:
What ar eyou fu*king babbling about you baboon!? I wasn't saying that abortion is okay because of THESE cases where irresponsibility wasn't punished.

I was saying that if the fu*king fetus was unwanted, it shouldn't be forced to live with a family that does nto want it. We should also not force the woman to carry it for 9 months if she doesn't fu*king want to. What if she has other sh*t that needs done? like her fu*king education? her fu*king job? she doesn't fu*kign have to quit sh*t if she doesn't want ot. I don't see how its so fu*king hard to understand you little sh*t!...

Why don't you fu*king talk about YOUR contradiction? You are conveniently ignoring it.

edit*

I quit, at least for the next few hours.
So you have no other examples, other than abortion, where we say its ok to infringe on the rights of others due to irresponsibility?

Because I can bring up many examples of people being forced to do something based on the consequences of their actions

5 years ago '09        #189
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
so you'd rather be aborted?
For the first 20 years of my life that would have seemed better than what I was going through. Things got better though. For maaaaaaaany other people that isn't the case. If they even live that long.

Thats why you can't take the option away from people.

The difference between you and I is I want kids to be born to parents who are prepared for and truly want them. You just want every single kid born regardless of this situation they're born into. I'm sorry but you and people who think like you are the biggest hypocrites ever. You just don't have the ability see it because that white light has you blinded as fu*k.

Last edited by KNerd; 01-28-2013 at 03:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #190
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
I have tons.

1. Guns (1 person is irresponsible and they want to take them away from everyone)
2. Food (Eating a ton wouldn't make me infringe on others rights, but the gov doesn't want us to eat)
3. Smoking Marijuana in my own home (Illegal) but its my own body
4. Soda and Soda Sizes (Oh i can't buy a 64 oz but i can buy 6 12 ounce sodas )
5. Welfare (where we say they can't buy lotto tickets, or do drugs
6. We fly drones into Pakistan and k!ll innocent people infringing on their right to live
7. Gay Marriage (Not a national law that gays can get married, and that infringes on individual rights, and human rights)

So its obviously a trend to infringe on the rights of others. We do it to people who are living, and breathing on this earth, and actually realize they're alive (unlike a fetus) soooo your point?
None of those infringes on the right to exist due to irresponibility. 6 is your only relevant case and we have things called war crimes that covers willful k!lling of civilians.

7 is in the process of getting changed sooo..

What you have shown though is personal freedom can be restricted when it comes to harming self or others which is the point
 5 years ago '07        #191
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20059 20059
damn this sh*t still going lol
 5 years ago '11        #192
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
damn this sh*t still going lol
You know the threads I comment on do numbers.
 5 years ago '07        #193
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20059 20059
 Kadillac87 said:
You know the threads I comment on do numbers.

[pic - click to view]

01-28-2013, 04:58 PM         #194
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

So what is your plan of action once an abortion ban is enacted? Say this nation bans abortion. Then what happens to the hundreds, thousands and possibly millions of unwanted children? Who will take up the noble and righteous cause of ensuring these now full grown fetuses continue to maintain their right to life? You win the war on abortion, but now you must face overpopulation, starvation, malnutrition, poor education, increased violence and so on and so fourth. I am not trying to divide anyone or skirt the issue. But I want to ensure that those of you who are truly against abortion are prepared for the outcomes of your actions.

How about instead of mocking me, you answer some of my questions. I don't know what it feels like to be anti-abortion, so I am asking many questions. I don't want to engage in a debate while speaking from a point of view of ignorance.

I been tryin to get the same answers n*ggas keep dancin around it.
 5 years ago '09        #195
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 *Missy* said:

I been tryin to get the same answers n*ggas keep dancin around it.
Cuz they don't care what happens after they're born
 01-28-2013, 05:27 PM         #196
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you have no other examples, other than abortion, where we say its ok to infringe on the rights of others due to irresponsibility?

Because I can bring up many examples of people being forced to do something based on the consequences of their actions
Why do you keep saying this? I never once claimed that doing that was okay. Furthermore the question of whether or not the human fetus has rights is not easily answered. So your question, which a.ssumes that the fetus DOES have rights, is moot to begin with.

Taking this even further, this whole discussion is really absurd. Why is a fetus a human, but not a zygote? Why is it legal to masturbate when you're effectively k!lling many potential human beings who could have potentially made their way to a woman's egg and then potentially become a fetus... It NEVER had a chaaaaaaaance!

btw, your explanation for why the abortion of a fetus conceived by r*pe is ok is one of the most absurd explanations I've ever heard. You really took it to a new level of stupid brah...
 01-28-2013, 05:41 PM         #197
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
would you be in favor of a solution to the millions of starving and "unwanted" children that are already here, where parents who DON'T want the children they have already given birth to, can legally have their children euthanized post-birth?

a system where governments could greatly reduce the number of impoverished and unwanteds by peacefully ending their suffering, in the most humanely way Human Rights organizations deem possible.

just asking your personal thoughts.
I would but hope it won't have to get to that point, which is one of the reasons im for abortion.
 5 years ago '11        #198
space
space
 Games Addict said:
Why do you keep saying this? I never once claimed that doing that was okay. Furthermore the question of whether or not the human fetus has rights is not easily answered. So your question, which a.ssumes that the fetus DOES have rights, is moot to begin with.

Taking this even further, this whole discussion is really absurd. Why is a fetus a human, but not a zygote? Why is it legal to masturbate when you're effectively k!lling many potential human beings who could have potentially made their way to a woman's egg and then potentially become a fetus... It NEVER had a chaaaaaaaance!

btw, your explanation for why the abortion of a fetus conceived by r*pe is ok is one of the most absurd explanations I've ever heard. You really took it to a new level of stupid brah...
You keep saying my logic is stupid because it doesn't agree with yours. So I'm asking for examples of logic that agree with yours. You have yet to give me an example. I guess everybody's logic is stupid and you're the only one that's right huh?

Like I've said before, the human life cycle starts at conception and ends at death. You can give any definition of life you want but this is an undeniable fact. Everywhere else in our society, we say its not right to end a human life cycle just based on irresponsibility and convenience. Abortion is our only exception.

Usually, when something goes against all the standards of society, it means that action is wrong or society is wrong. Do you really think society is wrong for needing more reasoning than irresponsibility and convenience to end a human life cycle?
 5 years ago '04        #199
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Kadillac87 said:
If personal rights was based on survival without help, all of us would be without it. A child doesn't stop needing help when he/she is born. You think a baby is capable of survival outside of the womb without help? Should a baby not have a right to live now because its still dependent on the mother for survival?

You can try to use different definition about life and when it starts to justify abortion, but it's a fact that the human life cycle starts at conception. You can't be born without being conceived first. You can't be a child without being a baby first. You can't be an adult without being a child first. Growth and development doesn't start outside the womb nor does it ends inside.

If you end a human life cycle outside of the womb, it's called murder. If you end a human life cycle inside the womb, it's called abortion. Both uses external forces to end a human life cycle that would have continued if left alone.
I'm specifically talking about being hooked into someone's circulatory system, not any other kind of help. It's a very different thing.

Also, ending a human life cycle outside of the womb isn't always murder. I don't consider euthanasia to be murder.
 5 years ago '11        #200
space
space
These ignorant mofos just ruined my whole case against abortion. TB, is this you?

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy