Spartacus: War of the Damned Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
i feel like the story is really missing the plot twists/deception and sh*t that ilythia or lucretia would bring. show seems kinda basic now and just down to the key elements of gratuitous violence and s3x. it's kind of "dumbed down" IMO.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 killya said:
episode put me to sleep until the end....
that man loving didnt wake u.
 5 years ago '10        #43
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

surprised Ganicus didn't slam lol
 5 years ago '08        #44
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Rico23 said:
they are in the middle of an all out war of course there's really no time for all of the deception and plot twists...? i dont get why ppl are complaining about that. The first seasons and the prequal all had ppl in positions of power between all the various senate people, various domini, etc...

besides it's 3 episodes in? was Crassus not deceptive with him gaing full control of the Roman army in charge of bringing down Spartacus? Was his son not deceptive in becoming first in command over Caeser? Were the pirates being introduced kind of a pot twist that wasn't expected?

it's a few more examples but damn some of yall n*ggas living in the past too much...I loved Whitfield's Character as much as the next guy but he's not coming back...I miss Batiatus the "Quote Machine" but he dead...Let that sh*t breathe goddamn, clearly things in the spartacus world has escalated and is moving in a more grand direction, sh*t is bigger than just which slave house is stylin over the others/which gladiator is sh*tting over the competition now
Agreed...i mean theres been 4 seasons now including gods of the arena...aint much story left to tell

Just enjoy it cause after its gone n*ggas gonna miss it....
 5 years ago '07        #45
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Rico23 said:
Wish I could unsee that gay s3x scene

But either way another solid episode...

Gannicus is like shaq and spartacus is like Kareem

i seen that sh*t coming from a mile away...i paused the dvr and left the room for a minute and came back and fast forward that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 booie4 said:
This gay sh*t has to stop.

Gannicus stay slaying em though
gannicus > spartacus

his season was the best season...he stay in orgies where he's the only man in them..and he was free...nobody on that entire show has won more than gannicus
 5 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Rico23 said:
i think the shaq/kareem anaolgy says it all...Gannicus/Shaq could have been the GOAT but too busy having fun and not taking his craft serious in ALL aspects...Kareem/Spartacus had the work ethic along with all world talent...better all around game
agreed
 5 years ago '04        #48
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 TheMagicMan said:
this show is awful, but awesome at the same damn time. Entertaining as hell.
Pretty much. When I tell people I watch Spartacus, I normally say "it is one of the most hilarious shows you will ever watch."

The slow motion and deaths are just hilarious to me. Then they have some great random scenes of stuff that makes you wonder why they put it in. It is funny
 5 years ago '11        #49
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1702 1702
i like the dude Caesar hate every other new character

and damn I hate what they did with Crixus
 5 years ago '07        #50
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 Rico23 said:
they are in the middle of an all out war of course there's really no time for all of the deception and plot twists...? i dont get why ppl are complaining about that. The first seasons and the prequal all had ppl in positions of power between all the various senate people, various domini, etc...

besides it's 3 episodes in? was Crassus not deceptive with him gaing full control of the Roman army in charge of bringing down Spartacus? Was his son not deceptive in becoming first in command over Caeser? Were the pirates being introduced kind of a pot twist that wasn't expected?

it's a few more examples but damn some of yall n*ggas living in the past too much...I loved Whitfield's Character as much as the next guy but he's not coming back...I miss Batiatus the "Quote Machine" but he dead...Let that sh*t breathe goddamn, clearly things in the spartacus world has escalated and is moving in a more grand direction, sh*t is bigger than just which slave house is stylin over the others/which gladiator is sh*tting over the competition now
chill dude, nobody said the show is wack and done after 3 episodes, but that stuff that really made the series what it is has been largely absent to this point. there are still romans in the show who they could do more with IMO. they just kind of glossed over who the roman characters are and throw in caesar and the idea of crassus in love with his slave and all that. the power move by crassus in the first episode was really the only thing that has come close to this point.

it's not about whitfield or batiatus. we've had seasons without them that were good. if you can't tell the difference between this season and last season or the others, you're not watching very closely. you don't have to defend it like it's your baby or something. i'm still watching. people can point out the obvious without you having a bi*ch fit.
 5 years ago '07        #51
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 2525 2525
Naevia is a rabid dog that needs to be put down. I'm pretty sure that's going to cause a split in the army
 5 years ago '08        #52
space
space
That dudes son is a lil bi*ch

Can't wait till ceaser slices his throat
 5 years ago '07        #53
space
space
i miss based batiatus
 5 years ago '10        #54
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
that little kid can't lead the army

Its Ceaser Time

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Smith262; 02-11-2013 at 09:48 AM..
 02-16-2013, 11:55 AM         #55
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
was their no new episode last night?
don't think so, and i don't see any scheduled replays
 5 years ago '08        #56
space
space
 Rico23 said:
was their no new episode last night?
Nope, just went you know where to get it

Not another episode till next friday
 5 years ago '05        #57
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Just started watching Season 1
 5 years ago '04        #58
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
^ good sh*t, this show is great imo. Although each season starts off alright until episode 3 or 4. Except the prequel, which every one was great; while also making season 1 that much better.
 5 years ago '09        #59
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
this is without a doubt the most fu*ked up episode to date
although caesar pulling the strings reminded me of batiatus putting in work
i felt some sorta way when they started k!lling all the romans though...
spartacus & crixus splitting
fu*k crixus' bi*ch for the record
 5 years ago '04        #60
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
Crixus' ground game is horrible. Gannicus clicked off a Gogoplata and Kimura on his azz. Lmao. I watch entirely too much MMA.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy