Spartacus: War of the Damned Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 119
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #301
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
them two f*ggot n*ggas survive and the greatest man to ever walk on earth doesn't?
 5 years ago '09        #302
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,544 | Props total: 3834 3834
i was thinking about it, & spartacus HAD to die on camera
cause if he was shown to have lived at the end, the man he is, everyone would expect him to spark up another revolution or something...
of all the n*ggas to live though, agron & his boyfriend???
caeser & crassus hiding behind all their men like bi*ches
@ them getting screwed out of the credit for k!lling spartacus though...
crassus crucifying his slave chick
 04-12-2013, 09:31 PM         #303
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
oh aight
I tried not to spoil it for ya my n*gga but these n*ggas already gave it away
 04-12-2013, 09:32 PM         #304
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
i was thinking about it, & spartacus HAD to die on camera
cause if he was shown to have lived at the end, the man he is, everyone would expect him to spark up another revolution or something...
of all the n*ggas to live though, agron & his boyfriend???
caeser & crassus hiding behind all their men like bi*ches
@ them getting screwed out of the credit for k!lling spartacus though...
crassus crucifying his slave chick
It hurt my heart watching my dude meet his end
 5 years ago '10        #305
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
sh*t had me super emotional man :-(. I didn't think I'd care when Naevia died, but I did. Same with everyone...best show ever. sh*t was too epic

Greatest part to me was when Crassus thought he had him when he grabbed the blade of the sword. I thought Spartacus was done then

 Pistol Peter said:
them two f*ggot n*ggas survive and the greatest man to ever walk on earth doesn't?
The entire show was about Freedom and yet it would take a homophobic idiot to notice this


Last edited by Smoke500; 04-12-2013 at 09:48 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #306
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
avatar space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
i had to pour out some drank in memory of spartacus after it ended.


tonight imma hit the club and party in memory of my n*gga spartacus
 5 years ago '07        #307
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Did I hear Gannicus say "And I would not wager against you in final gambit yet"?
 5 years ago '06        #308
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
damn that show was the sh*t

I thought crassus and Spartacus was gonna shot a fair one at 1st.

I knew he had to die tho.

Caesars being the one to stop Gannicus when he got worked over by everyone he fought one on one...bullsh*t

even when nailed to a cross Gannicus can't fu*kin lose what's up with that spin off

everyone had a glorious death and now Spartacus can head to the after life and get back to knocking off Sura on the regular
 5 years ago '06        #309
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 14790 14790
Let me start off by saying............

[pic - click to view]



Okay, let me compose myself. Spartacus: War of the Damned...........

[pic - click to view]



Seriously though, what a great and emotionally-charged ending to a fantastic journey! I gotta say that's the saddest I've ever gotten for anything put on television/film. Although, I felt that Naevia should've lived and was pissed that it was bi*ch a.ss Caesar that k!lled her, the ending was fitting and held true to history. And much respect to Gannicus for finally stepping up as a leader and going out like a true warrior (Besides the whole crucifixion thing of course.)

Although many held out hope that Spartacus would survive, I knew he would die a noble death in the end and I felt that the writers did a great job of conveying the strength and valor of his character, especially in the final moments of his life. This show is so awe-inspiring and amazing that even though you knew The Rebellion and nearly all of it's followers were going to fall, it didn't lessen the gravity and impact of their end. Bravo to Starz for crafting a magnificent story and IMO, one of the greatest shows in the history of television and my favorite show of all time.


Last edited by tdub-zr0; 04-13-2013 at 01:43 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #310
YoungInfamous 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 1033 1033
 5 years ago '06        #311
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
dammnn my n*gga Lugo went down like a G
 5 years ago '05        #312
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 687 687
Why didn't Spartacus befriend any Roman enemies? Or take over Rome on some guerilla warfare.

They should definitely make a Caesar spin off w/ Crassus and Pompeii. If anyone knows the history, do they ever catch the slaves who crossed the mountain?

I wonder why today society, we don't have crucifixion for pedos/murders/death row inmates.
 5 years ago '04        #313
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1544 1544
damn i almost lost it...

the acting the writing is fu*kin wonderful never seen a show convey all emotions and we go to see gannicus girl nekkid one more time

she is PERFECT
 5 years ago '04        #314
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
My first time tearing up, while watching a show or movie, since Marley & Me. One of the most beautiful finales ever.


Last edited by Marccoogs19; 04-13-2013 at 01:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #315
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 shortz said:
damn i almost lost it...

the acting the writing is fu*kin wonderful never seen a show convey all emotions and we go to see gannicus girl nekkid one more time

she is PERFECT
So was the Blonde girl though
 5 years ago '04        #316
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
They should definitely make a Caesar spin off w/ Crassus and Pompeii. If anyone knows the history, do they ever catch the slaves who crossed the mountain?
While, first I think he actually captured most of the army that was trying to flee across the mountain. I am not sure how many people actually survived but you cannot argue that only a few (as the show shows) surviving isn't plausible. It also makes sense that they took Spartacus's body and fled. Since they never found his body it would make sense that someone from his camp took his body and fled.

Second, I am not sure why Pompey was portrayed as old. He had white hair and looked nothing like Crassus, despite being only 34 years old. The show seemed to show Pompey as weak and old, when at the time he was just coming off of a victory in the West and was returning to Rome.

 5 years ago '06        #317
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 lilsnatch770 said:
While, first I think he actually captured most of the army that was trying to flee across the mountain. I am not sure how many people actually survived but you cannot argue that only a few (as the show shows) surviving isn't plausible. It also makes sense that they took Spartacus's body and fled. Since they never found his body it would make sense that someone from his camp took his body and fled.

Second, I am not sure why Pompey was portrayed as old. He had white hair and looked nothing like Crassus, despite being only 34 years old. The show seemed to show Pompey as weak and old, when at the time he was just coming off of a victory in the West and was returning to Rome.

I dont think he looked that old in my opinion...Looked like he was in his 40s Man, its tough to see Gannius go out like that. I knew he wouldnt k!ll Ceaser but I hoped he would flee :(....Everyone else who died was expected. Great show, Great writing...Prolly one of the best shows ive ever seen.
 5 years ago '06        #318
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 damn_ryght said:
dammnn my n*gga Lugo went down like a G
Hell yea...sh*t was classic...
[spoiler - click to view]

....DAMN MAN I MISS THIS SHOW ALREADY
 5 years ago '07        #319
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
GOAT Tv epic
 5 years ago '04        #320
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1544 1544
n*ggas fiending on that walking dead.....


spartacus should be gettin 10 fu*kin million viewers most underrated greatest show of all time
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy