UFC on FOX: Johnson vs Dodson Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #701
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Y.G. said:
1. Of course Roy being condition would help him.

2. Being a superior athlete in a different sport won't help you beat a professional f!ghter.

Not sure why you're trying to twist it and say that having athletically gifted f!ghter wouldn't have advantages over another f!ghter.
im just following your logic. if a pro athlete with novice skills doesnt stand a better chance than a bus boy with novice skills. then athleticism doesnt help 2 equally skilled pro f!ghters either.

please explain how brock beat mir, herring, couture, and carwin. i guess he was the more skilled f!ghter.
 5 years ago '06        #702
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 thehammer said:
I wouldn't disagree with him. Most street f!ghts is 2 losers loading up and missing haymakers.
yeah, thats because most of those f!ghts are between regular n*ggas. if a highly fit dude fought a regular dude, he would fu*k him up
 5 years ago '06        #703
space
space
 Cee4our said:
im just following your logic. if a pro athlete with novice skills doesnt stand a better chance than a bus boy with novice skills. then athleticism doesnt help 2 equally skilled pro f!ghters either.

please explain how brock beat mir, herring, couture, and carwin. i guess he was the more skilled f!ghter.
dude is wildin, athleticism plays a major role in all physical endeavors
 5 years ago '11        #704
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Y.G. said:
Why is this dude so angry?

And did the crowd not begin to boo when Glover was attempting his takedowns?
Give me one moment where Glover stalled and sure. He continuously attacked and fans booing just shows a lack of respect for the ground game.

Lol at angry. Just not sure how to get through to you so caps might of worked i thought. Eveybody in this thread has already pointed out you aren't making sense, then you keep repeating stupid points that no one is arguing against. Not gonna be called angry from the dude who argues everything lol.

Last edited by thehammer; 01-27-2013 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #705
Jago 1033 heat pts1033
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5477 5477
 nightmare said:
this is how i know you have never been in a f!ght
You know I don't f!ght? Some of you guys on here are really dense. Regardless, I don't see what was wrong with my post. The average street f!ght (that I've seen) is over in a flash. They usually consist of two guys swinging wildly until they land a punch and, usually, when that punch lands the f!ght is over.
 5 years ago '05        #706
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 thehammer said:
Eveybody in this thread has already pointed out you aren't making sense, then you keep repeating stupid points that no one is arguing against.
Let's see here...

nightmare said:
yeah, thats because most of those f!ghts are between regular n*ggas. if a highly fit dude fought a regular dude, he would fu*k him up
This is the stupid sh*t I was talking about.

Since when does being "highly fit" mean you will automatically "f*ck" somebody up?

By that logic, a cyclist can go around Kimbo Slicing every n*gga on the streets.
 5 years ago '09        #707
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 13457 13457
Kongo vs Roy would we dope Leggo

UFC 156 Leggo . Super Bowl Leggo
 5 years ago '06        #708
space
space
 Jago said:
You know I don't f!ght? Some of you guys on here are really dense. Regardless, I don't see what was wrong with my post. The average street f!ght (that I've seen) is over in a flash. They usually consist of two guys swinging wildly until they land a punch and, usually, when that punch lands the f!ght is over.
yeah thats true, but as i explained earlier, we are talking about people who are conditioned, not regular cats
 5 years ago '06        #709
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Let's see here...

This is the stupid sh*t I was talking about.

Since when does being "highly fit" mean you will automatically "f*ck" somebody up?

By that logic, a cyclist can go around Kimbo Slicing every n*gga on the streets.
shut up

your response is totally off base

the original dude who start is convo said he didnt think DJ or Dodson could beat a regular big dude off the street, which is non-sense IMO, so wtf are you talking about?

and yes, i feel that is some out of shape regular dude, fought someone who is highly strong and fit, the advantage would be in the fit guys favor, thats common sense

no one said the fit dude would win automatically

this is that troll sh*t, you always do on boxden

Last edited by nightmare; 01-27-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #710
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
shut up

your response is totally off base

the original dude who start is convo said he didnt think DJ or Dodson could beat a regular dude off the street, which is non-sense IMO, so wtf are you talking about?
Of course they would f*ck up a regular n*gga.

But really, "wtf" are you talking about? "A highly fit dude would f*ck up a regular dude."
 5 years ago '06        #711
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Of course they would f*ck up a regular n*gga.

But really, "wtf" are you talking about? "A highly fit dude would f*ck up a regular dude."
youre an idiot if you think a dude in shape doesnt have an advantage against an out of shape dude
 5 years ago '12        #712
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
WTF happen to this thread
 5 years ago '06        #713
space
space
 Dee352 said:
WTF happen to this thread
who knows, sh*t is hilarious though, its BX, what do you expect?

Last edited by nightmare; 01-27-2013 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #714
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
youre an idiot if you think a dude in shape doesnt have an advantage against an out of shape dude
So, an in-shape, 130 lb cyclist has an advantage over 215 lb "Joe?" I would agree if they were f!ghting rounds. In the streets though, I'm pretty sure "Joe" is going to wash the 130 lb cyclist 9/10, even with that cyclist having great cardio. This was my point the whole time.
 5 years ago '11        #715
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
this was originally about a 230 pound linebacker to a 130 pound cyclist
 5 years ago '06        #716
space
space
 Y.G. said:
So, an in-shape, 130 lb cyclist has an advantage over 215 lb "Joe?" I would agree if they were f!ghting rounds. In the streets though, I'm pretty sure "Joe" is going to wash the 130 lb cyclist 9/10, even with that cyclist having great cardio. This was my point the whole time.
when i said fit i wasnt just talking about cardio, i meant cardio. strength. flexibility. that said, even in your scenario, if the 130 dude dance with big dude and get him tired, he can get his a.ss.

but of course 215 dude can smother him with his mass and force and take him out, but nobody denying that

like i said, the original point was that somebody in here said DJ and Dodson couldnt beat a regular big n*gga, and i said, they would fu*k the big dude up

just like how Huerta beat up Rashad Bobino
 5 years ago '05        #717
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
when i said fit i wasnt just talking about cardio, i meant cardio. strength. flexibility. that said, even in your scenario, if the 130 dude dance with big dude and get him tired, he can get his a.ss.

but of course 215 dude can smother him with his mass and force and take him out, but nobody denying that

like i said, the original point was that somebody in here said DJ and Dodson couldnt beat a regular big n*gga, and i said, they would fu*k the big dude up

just like how Huerta beat up Rashad Bobino
I can agree with this.
 5 years ago '06        #718
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I can agree with this.

we ruined the thread though
 5 years ago '09        #719
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 13457 13457
Bruce lee or Royce Gracie
 5 years ago '05        #720
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 nightmare said:

we ruined the thread though
Thread was dying, we pumped life into it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy