5 Common Misconceptions About Ray Lewis’ Murder Trial

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Yinz N Burgh said:
So a innocent/passionate Ray Lewis wouldn't f!ght for his name? He was only in the league for 4 years so around 10-20 million dollars wasn't pocket change for him to just throw around for feeling bad. Second, he will cry after a playoff football game but would not f!ght for his name and innocence for the rest of his life?

That's just being logical
they didnt get 10-20 million. one settlement was 1 million the other was undisclosed
 5 years ago '08        #62
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2631 2631
so worse than a murderer....
this n*gga a snitch?

Last edited by Imagin3; 01-26-2013 at 02:58 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #63
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
So passionate, cry over a football game Ray Lewis wouldn't f!ght for his name and just pay people off if he really was innocent?

Like how you ducked me in the other thread about the Ravens k!lling Art for a Super Bowl.
youre crazy

what thread is that in? should make for a good laugh
 5 years ago '09        #64
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
The one where you were talking about the big bad Jay Z and Beyonce having symbolism in the half time show
o that thread died somewhere. go fetch it for me.

do you want to account bet me that there will be occult symbolism @ the halftime show?
 01-26-2013, 12:51 PM         #65
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scott free
 5 years ago '05        #66
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 ill 800 said:
whats the shirt supposed to prove?
Circumstantial evidence to give the prosecution half a mind to question his testimony and credibility and tie him to the murders.

I get it, he's your favorite player on your favorite team but you have to admit a white suit going missing in a murder crime that involved a knife f!ght sounds very very suspicious.
 5 years ago '07        #67
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,828 | Props total: 1994 1994
 Imagin3 said:
so worse than a murderer....
this n*gga a snitch?

:cmoson3:
 5 years ago '10        #68
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
True Facts:
The white suit Raw Lewis wore that night was NEVER found -- If you didn't do anything wrong, why go through the process of hiding and disgarding your entire wardrobe? That alone is enough evidence right there to make me feel like he was involved some how and in some way. People don't try to hide and cover up things unless they were at fault in the issue.

I just look at how super over the top religious he is. I would be that religious too.... if I got away with murder....
 5 years ago '04        #69
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 MistaKlean said:
True Facts:
The white suit Raw Lewis wore that night was NEVER found -- If you didn't do anything wrong, why go through the process of hiding and disgarding your entire wardrobe?
Let me get this straight: you go out with your boys and get in a brawl where 2 cats get stabbed /killed by the nggas you were with. In getting your boys back in the whip and punching one of the other dudes, you get the stabbed cats blood all over your clothes and you keep the bloody clothes like a souvenir? are you fu*king stupid? Especially with you being the richest and most notable person there? riiiiiight

Im getting rid of all that sh*t, because I dont want to get charged with murder, if I can avoid it.
 5 years ago '09        #70
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
so there was a tape that you all saw? you really think his boys were involved in a f!ght that resulted in deaths and he just stood by and did nothin? gtfo
 5 years ago '04        #71
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,211 | Props total: 3767 3767
I get tired of people calling this dude murderer. Like some people just set sh*t in their small minds about a thing and that's it. No facts you present can change their minds. Do you really care what they think anyway? fu*k em I'm glad for Ray, I'm glad he was acquitted, and I'm glad he's in the Super Bowl.

Haters stay hatin'...
 01-26-2013, 01:59 PM         #72
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6. Nobody cared about this sh*t 4 weeks ago.

White America can't stand a black man who beat a few charges. Throw dirt by any means. If you're not related to the men who were k!lled that night, keep it moving.
 5 years ago '09        #73
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 EMBARK said:
Let me get this straight: you go out with your boys and get in a brawl where 2 cats get stabbed /killed by the nggas you were with. In getting your boys back in the whip and punching one of the other dudes, you get the stabbed cats blood all over your clothes and you keep the bloody clothes like a souvenir? are you fu*king stupid? Especially with you being the richest and most notable person there? riiiiiight

Im getting rid of all that sh*t, because I dont want to get charged with murder, if I can avoid it.
pretty much

and lets say ray hypothetically did do it. lets say he did stab one of the dudes. wouldnt he have gotten off on grounds of self defense, like the other two goons he was with?

no common sense used from these ray bashers

Last edited by ill 800; 01-26-2013 at 04:11 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 525 525
Here's a fun fact. What did you wear e yesterday? Ray Lewis had on a white suit and mysteriously forget what he did with it the next day.
 5 years ago '10        #75
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 S.TEX said:
kobe bryant'd his boys
 5 years ago '08        #76
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I wonder though, is there anyone in Baltimore or Maryland who believes or admits Ray Lewis could have k!lled a man?
 5 years ago '09        #77
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 Deelo Deniroz said:
so he turned on he boys
thats the only thing i got out of it, he basically copped a plea and agree to testify against his friends
 5 years ago '09        #78
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats the only thing i got out of it, he basically copped a plea and agree to testify against his friends
and he actually bolstered their claims of self defense
 5 years ago '05        #79
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1049 1049
it don't matter, people can never let go of the past. He wasn't convicted of murder & so many rednecks never realize that. Whether he done it or not, he was acquitted, now move on. sh*t hasn't been talked about for how long & of course soon as someone having success this comes up

Last edited by rippac4; 01-26-2013 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,724 | Props total: 12144 12144
Snitch a.ss n*gga....now entertain me next week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy