Rumor: Drake Set To To Leave Young Money?! (Details Of How Much Weezy SOLD Drizzy For

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
you can rip J cole's career. Not that Drake is better but as far as superstardom, it's a no brainer. this is coming from HUGE cole fan.
 5 years ago '07        #62
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
I don't see him fitting in over there.
 5 years ago '07        #63
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
when they say weezy they mean baby and slim
 5 years ago '05        #64
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 6186 6186
I'm sure they mean baby and slim. Sad but weezy ain't got no power. Ymcmb man going down.
 5 years ago '04        #65
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
fu*kin wayne gota booger in his nose in this pic....



disgusting.
 5 years ago '10        #66
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Kobane said:
Drake w/o that young money sound? I might just listen then
 5 years ago '05        #67
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 1504 1504
DO yall Realize Cash Money/Young Money only has 25% of Drakes contract?.....His Managers Cortez Bryant and Gee Roberson Own the Other 75%
 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM         #68
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8th time ive heard this
 01-25-2013, 03:23 PM         #69
Lolafalana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CartelFamill said:
DO yall Realize Cash Money/Young Money only has 25% of Drakes contract?.....His Managers Cortez Bryant and Gee Roberson Own the Other 75%
Don't forget about Jprince Jr. He also owns drake, which is why he is suing Cortez Bryant (Over mishandled funds)
 5 years ago '09        #70
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,722 | Props total: 10166 10166
Man this rumor comes around every six months
 5 years ago '05        #71
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 1504 1504
 Lolafalana said:
Don't forget about Jprince Jr. He also owns drake, which is why he is suing Cortez Bryant (Over mishandled funds)
No....J Prince Jr sold his Points to Cortez & Gee and thats why he suing them cuz they aint pay him what they was suppose too



I know someone who works for Cash money....and Regaurdless of what they tellin' they media....He said THEM RUMORS TRUE
 01-25-2013, 03:43 PM         #72
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nahhhh that boy only worth 20Mill right now
 5 years ago '08        #73
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 CartelFamill said:
No....J Prince Jr sold his Points to Cortez & Gee and thats why he suing them cuz they aint pay him what they was suppose too



I know someone who works for Cash money....and Regaurdless of what they tellin' they media....He said THEM RUMORS TRUE
so Cortez and Gee really own like 3/4 of Drake's contract?
 5 years ago '06        #74
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
drake only make hits
50 million is 2 low to let him go
 5 years ago '06        #75
SM 38199 heat pts38199 OP
space
avatar space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67752 67752
XXL with the ether

 5 years ago '09        #76
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 Denise4975 said:
Bring back Drake to Nickelodeon. o_O



Dudes a douche bag.
HaHa yea!!!
 01-25-2013, 04:55 PM         #77
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't The Neptunes do the Clipse the same way....these rappers get hoe'd out man
 01-25-2013, 05:23 PM         #78
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't Drake come with the weekend?
 01-25-2013, 05:52 PM         #79
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Would be Like the Yankees trading Cano to the Red Sox. The Pakers trading Rodgers to the Bears. You don't trade your star player to the rival team in the prime of his career. Last time that happened Babe Ruth was traded to the Yankees and y'all know how that worked out for the sox
 5 years ago '10        #80
reppinI85 
space
avatar space
space
$709 | Props total: 364 364
First thing I thought about

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy