Jan 25 - Kim Kardashian Offered Kris Humphries $10 Million To Settle Divorce, He Turned Her Down!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
authentics 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 66 66
She made over 100 million for them getting married and he knows that
 5 years ago '08        #42
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12329 12329
 authentics said:
Wow........................
 5 years ago '08        #43
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 authentics said:
where you get these numbers from?

Kris is just butt hurt Kim broke it off, take the 10 mil and stop crying
 5 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
I knew the Kim K capers would show up eventually
 5 years ago '11        #45
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 authentics said:

Far from 100 million
 5 years ago '08        #46
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 tdnupe3 said:
Any child conceived during a marriage is the responsibility of the husband and wife. I've seen some dudes get done WRONG by some broads that cheated on them while they were married, or got with someone else while they were separated.

That baby is legally the responsibility of the husband.
it isn't legally the responsibility of the husband unless he signs the birth certificate as being the father of the child. Most men who are married do this, not knowing that the kid may not be theirs because their chick cheated on them. Then they're trapped into paying child support when they divorce because they signed the birth certificate.

Assuming the kim's baby is born in cali, Kanye would need to sign a declaration of paternity in order for his name to be added to the birth certificate (and not Kris's) so he can sign as the father. This would then definitely alleviate Kris of any responsibility to that kid, legally and morally.

As a result of federal welfare reform legislation effective January 1, 1997, if the parents of a child are not legally married, the father's name will NOT be added to the birth certificate unless they:

Sign a Declaration of Paternity in the hospital, or
Sign the form later or legally establish paternity through the courts and pay a fee to amend the birth certificate.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #47
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,389 | Props total: 3853 3853
 playazinc said:
Telling her she's pretty and special growing up ain't a negative. It's too many bi*ches out here with sh*tty self image issues. They look for money when they should be looking for their own self worth.
BUT ... the problem with those Kardashians is they have a mother who's raised them to be tramps and gold diggers and to look for any n*gga that equals a payoff. As Humphries told Kim on the show, "You ain't gonna have your looks forever. You're in your 30's now. What about our future and you working?"

None of these people have sense and it's probably a good thing Humphries divorced Kim, cause she already losing her appeal and can't even buy her way into the hotter clubs today. Kim thinks she is a 10, when she's just a very average bi*ch without the cameras, lights and spray paint makeup.

Their mother was a tramp, with no job who married for $$$ ... why would any of these broads have a perspective on life that is any different?

And Kanye is a weird dude to get mixed up with such a loser family. You can't be proud of none of those relatives. But when you gotta keep up the charade that you straight, ala Tom Cruise, we shouldn't be suprised.
I agree, especially with the first statement. I can't imagine having a child and not letting them know they are beautiful and special all the time. Its actually when parents don't do this that u see a bunch of problems when they become teens and adults.

Don't get any of that at home and then they gonna go crazy and make dumb a.ss decisions when they get out in the world and they start hearing how pretty and special they are.

I don't agree with ur Kanye statement tho. Loser family? If they are losing, who's winning? What family would u want to attatch your mutlimillion-dollar name to?

Especially the attention wh0ore that Kanye is. It seems like he fits in perfectly with them. He has to be the best, and have the best. If she falls off, u will see Kanye fall back and chase the next hottest thing.
 5 years ago '04        #48
fRiScO415zCHiCa 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 134 134
I can't stand him.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 ManWithoutFear! said:

[pic - click to view]

That use to be my sh*t

Got somebody she a beauty
 5 years ago '06        #50
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I would have taken it and kept it moving. Focus on the nba
 5 years ago '08        #51
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12329 12329
 fRiScO415zCHiCa said:
I can't stand him.
Dang shawty, how did you get your adam's apple to be that big?
 01-26-2013, 01:07 PM         #52
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
That use to be my sh*t

Got somebody she a beauty

n*gga album was crazy slept on.
"Bounce Along" was that piffery
 5 years ago '10        #53
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 Spiffy said:
he should "leak" some photos
 5 years ago '04        #54
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 20336 20336
so its safe to a.ssume the most of the Kardashian's buffoonery is close to being over soon...

thank you god!
 5 years ago '04        #55
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Y'all crazy if you think these 2 didn't plan this. All staged for the millions. 17 mil to fake a wedding? Where can I sign up at!!??
 5 years ago '04        #56
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
I see a lot of y'all confusing Kim with other females. Unlike your avg. pretty girl who fu*ks with doctors, lawyers, rappers, ballers, etc. She already has money. She has a "reality show", perfume, endorsements, stores, etc. She has money. So regardless if she were to ever be busted, she has long money. If you hate Kim, cool... But don't be ignorant to the fact that she needs a man to quench her expensive taste.

-On the House
 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM         #57
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I see a lot of y'all confusing Kim with other females. Unlike your avg. pretty girl who fu*ks with doctors, lawyers, rappers, ballers, etc. She already has money. She has a "reality show", perfume, endorsements, stores, etc. She has money. So regardless if she were to ever be busted, she has long money. If you hate Kim, cool... But don't be ignorant to the fact that she needs a man to quench her expensive taste.

-On the House
Exactly what I was thinkin while readin some of these post in here
 5 years ago '12        #58
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 Kaliz ChamP said:

-On the House
She will need a man to do just that if Kris wins. That long money will be taking a short trip into his bank account. I don't blame her for trying to pay him off but he knows he can get more and ruin her pockets by going through the courts. Kris might be the first NBA player to take a W vs a smut that played him.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 Julian said:
She will need a man to do just that if Kris wins. That long money will be taking a short trip into his bank account. I don't blame her for trying to pay him off but he knows he can get more and ruin her pockets by going through the courts. Kris might be the first NBA player to take a W vs a smut that played him.
You serious aren't you? she will need a man if Kris manages to win her account? Hahaha alright, I'm not going to ignorant and speak on something that I don't know. But with so many loop holes in our judicial system. You really think Kris going to get all her money? and just to entertain you, lets say she wow up tomorrow and Kris had all her money. She can A, re up on reality TV money, re up on public.appearance money, endorsement money. Write a book (women love reading about other women), etc.,etc.,etc... And if anything, she has family to lean on. She not going to face hard times like a pretty girl from the block. she is established. don't compare her to a basketball wife.
 5 years ago '12        #60
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Kim is a straight up worthless hoe. Like why the fu*k is she even relevent? Because she got an a.ss and had a s3x tape? She's not talented, she's not professional, she's trash.

Kris is doin' his thing. Obviously it ain't about the money because that's about as deep as Kim gets. That's why she though she could pay him off. But I believe he honestly wants to be able to get married in a church again. So he has to get an annulment.

I hope he ruins the rest of her life. To prove to these up tight, better than you, type bi*ches that you're still fat on the inside.
Look at the businesses Kim is involved in before u say she isn't professional. There is no way she can worth as much as she is for no apparent reason. And u leaving comments about her is a reason she is relevant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now