ASAP Rocky's Satanic Pentagram Shrine

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-26-2013, 02:41 PM         #61
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Sooooo, basically you just admitted that ASAP Rocky is a hypebeast with no identity if he just did it because of "hype". If you are a fan of his, you pretty much provided all the ammo we needed to sh*t on him. I honest to God dont know how n*ggas vibe to ASAP. Dude is a crossdresser, a gay rights advocate, a dude who wears clothes so tight you can see his heart beating, a fake weedhead, a fake satanists, and an around weirdo and folks still be like, "I like that n*gga ASAP". Like what? Aint nothing cool about him. He has no city swag. City rappers acting suburban white boys is what's hot now? What happened to the city culture of hiphop?

i just don't have a strong opinion about dude. alotta n*ggas hate on him cuz he on some whiteboy sh*t. i heard some weird sh*t bout how he only smoke on weekend somethin like that. like what n*gga? im out here burning it everyday its a lifestyle and thats all that n*gga raps about. he lightweight fraudulent but bottom line is he's talented and used to live in homeless shelter so i cant even hate
 5 years ago '09        #62
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
do you really think there is a secret society called the illuminati that these rappers are a part of?

this sh*t isnt about selling a record. its about indoctrinating you into the occult and their ways of thinking. its been going on before little f*ggots like asap rocky were even born. it is a down with religion and rules me first i am god philosophy. and it is all over the media
 01-26-2013, 04:17 PM         #63
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phonk$ said:
Why do you n*ggas still believe in the Illuminati??? you n*ggas are getting brainfu*ked into believing false knowledge that these fu*king tinfoil heads are telling you.

Why tf would the most secretive and polished society of higher hierarchy let a couple of n*ggaS into their establishment?
They don't "let them in" you dumbass, they USE them... they are their fu*king puppets to spread their bullsh*t ideals and propaganda.......

is this really that difficult to understand?
 5 years ago '07        #64
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 ill 800 said:
do you really think there is a secret society called the illuminati that these rappers are a part of?

this sh*t isnt about selling a record. its about indoctrinating you into the occult and their ways of thinking. its been going on before little f*ggots like asap rocky were even born. it is a down with religion and rules me first i am god philosophy. and it is all over the media
Look up the Boule G..it'll explain how they are just tools to the system
 5 years ago '06        #65
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
people continuously miss the mark when they say things like "you think asap is a part of the "illuminati"

it's not that someone believes he's a card carrying member or some sh*t, just that the messages and imagery in his music promotes their overall agenda. no one said any of these guys are apart of the illuminati, they're just pawns which in a sense affiliates them with the ideologies of these secret groups
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy