Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
 BluCupShawty said:
certain yo dont play with but I came up on 3-6 & Bone. Wouldn't ever catch me foolin around with that devil sh*t @ all.
if u fu*k with three 6 period u fu*k with devil sh*t. their whole point was to repeat triple 6 as many times as they could check out that koopsta knicca interview on youtube..
 5 years ago '11        #42
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 348 348
n*ggas like asap and jay -z might not be fully in the illuminated club, but they push the illuminatti agenda well. Why put all this demonic stuff in your video? Cuz they bored...doubt it . All them n*ggas suspect to me tho
 5 years ago '09        #43
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
this is his whole gimmick who cares its a black dude with braids worshipping Satan
 5 years ago '08        #44
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
been saying it from the jump

SATANIC f*ggotRY that's all he is reppin, thats his purpose in the game to sell CROWLEY MUSIC

wake up that HUH sh*t he does that sh*t ya think is that Houston SCREW sound

is actually just him doing DEMONIC/SATANIC Voice.
 5 years ago '08        #45
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Forerunner been exposed where this guys entire management is all about, this guy didn't come out no where, he is being used specifically for a reason.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-26-2013 at 10:04 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #46
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 DrizzyJT said:
this is his whole gimmick who cares its a black dude with braids worshipping Satan
Influencing the youth, their is some lil f*gs out there sitting in their rooms listening to this trash

dressing like this warllock doing voodo tricks with dolls, this guy represents that entire society

of weird kids, they eventually all snap and go shoot up schools in the name of Baphomet
 5 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
The title track video is ILLUMINATI bullsh*t, these fu*k boys into his garbage music clearly dont see what he is doing, they sit around in their iphones listenting to Demonic garbage music from a guy who wears skirts and all into f*ggy euro fashion, do ya realize how that looks?, "huh yea" and that demonic voice in all his songs that has become his style and no it isn't a homage to screw, this is some f*ggy skinny fu*k from Harlem KID he knows nothing about that life.

HIP HOP is no longer what it used to be, they are targeting a new gen, his stupid debut PESO video was repping CROWLEY the most demonic guy of all but nah I bet ya fu*kas were looking at his gay shoes with wings and the rest of "fag styles" in that video to even notice.

THIS IS NOT HIP HOP, this is SATANIC HIP HOP their is a difference you will never catch Kool G Rap,Nas,Rakim,etc all doing this type of videos clearly showing SATANIC/DEMONIC/ILLUMINATI symbolism "in a rap song", SATANIST RELIGION IS A RELIGION ya know that right? just like Rock has satanist well guess what other Genre also has that?, your favorite RAP MUSIC.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-26-2013 at 10:37 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #48
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
n*ggas still believe in the illumanti?

he just a pilled out suyrup head a.ss n*gga who makes music. people forget once you cross that line of being famous you have resposiblty to be a role model but n*ggas dont give a fuk they just see it a.ss dey gonna make music dey want and what the people wanna hear and get paid while doing

dats like saying cheif keef has and agenda to promote gang violence. we all noe hes been making that type of music before kayne found him. chief keef aint rapping bout gangs nd stuff to promte it. he rapping bout it cuz dats his life. you could look at it dat way like he has a agenda but the reality his just making music the same with rocky

nd yall wondering y he has all those devil ish in his videos its cuz its a gimmick its get people talking which makes him money even kayne ran with the illumanti gimmick in 2010 to make his name buzz and make some money at the same time

yall n*ggas trying to hard with this agenda ish

Last edited by I hug the strip; 01-26-2013 at 10:45 AM..
 01-26-2013, 11:06 AM         #49
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
The title track video is ILLUMINATI bullsh*t, these fu*k boys into his garbage music clearly dont see what he is doing, they sit around in their iphones listenting to Demonic garbage music from a guy who wears skirts and all into f*ggy euro fashion, do ya realize how that looks?, "huh yea" and that demonic voice in all his songs that has become his style and no it isn't a homage to screw, this is some f*ggy skinny fu*k from Harlem KID he knows nothing about that life.

HIP HOP is no longer what it used to be, they are targeting a new gen, his stupid debut PESO video was repping CROWLEY the most demonic guy of all but nah I bet ya fu*kas were looking at his gay shoes with wings and the rest of "fag styles" in that video to even notice.

THIS IS NOT HIP HOP, this is SATANIC HIP HOP their is a difference you will never catch Kool G Rap,Nas,Rakim,etc all doing this type of videos clearly showing SATANIC/DEMONIC/ILLUMINATI symbolism "in a rap song", SATANIST RELIGION IS A RELIGION ya know that right? just like Rock has satanist well guess what other Genre also has that?, your favorite RAP MUSIC.
and using vulgarity to get your point across makes you somehow more "enlightened" and brings you closer to god? LOL

fair weather christians, gotta love em.
 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM         #50
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Sooooo, basically you just admitted that ASAP Rocky is a hypebeast with no identity if he just did it because of "hype". If you are a fan of his, you pretty much provided all the ammo we needed to sh*t on him. I honest to God dont know how n*ggas vibe to ASAP. Dude is a crossdresser, a gay rights advocate, a dude who wears clothes so tight you can see his heart beating, a fake weedhead, a fake satanists, and an around weirdo and folks still be like, "I like that n*gga ASAP". Like what? Aint nothing cool about him. He has no city swag. City rappers acting suburban white boys is what's hot now? What happened to the city culture of hiphop?

city rappers?

so you want rappers to stay rockin some size 40 jeans, x*xXXXXXL tall tees, oversized fitteds and timbs forever????

not sayin this n*gga's wardrobe is dope at all (it actually IS pretty suspect) but comparing that to the stereotypical sh*t ghetto n*ggas from the city wore a few years back is even worse.
 01-26-2013, 11:36 AM         #51
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you n*ggas still believe in the Illuminati??? you n*ggas are getting brainfu*ked into believing false knowledge that these fu*king tinfoil heads are telling you.

Why tf would the most secretive and polished society of higher hierarchy let a couple of n*ggaS into their establishment?
 01-26-2013, 12:28 PM         #52
sigel84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ho sad
 5 years ago '09        #53
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 HugeBBC said:
Nothing cool about this sh*t, just a n*gga tryin extra hard to be different. Nothing to see here.
riiiiight. because he has creative input in the video....

you kids are dumb as rocks

these guys are industry puppets. why do think all these talentless fu*ks get deals?
 01-26-2013, 12:54 PM         #54
HugeBBC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
riiiiight. because he has creative input in the video....

you kids are dumb as rocks

Wowwww reallyyyyy, so his label is forced him to into putting that satanic symobl in his video now?

Enlighten us moar pls.

Shouldn't you be in the News sections spreading
some obama missinfo you salty f*ggot
 5 years ago '09        #55
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 HugeBBC said:
Wowwww reallyyyyy, so his label is forced him to into putting that satanic symobl in his video now?

Enlighten us moar pls.

obama misinfo? lets point that out. does my alias bother you little baby?

his label doesnt force him to do anything. do you think he directs and pays for the video? its common sense, something that you dont have.

do you think it was keshas idea to include upside down crosses and massive amounts of occult symbolism in her video too?

nice username btw
 5 years ago '07        #56
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 5894 5894
He gone get that FIRE if he don't kool out with that bullsh*t
 01-26-2013, 01:34 PM         #57
HugeBBC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
obama misinfo? lets point that out. does my alias bother you little baby?

his label doesnt force him to do anything. do you think he directs and pays for the video? its common sense, something that you dont have.

do you think it was keshas idea to include upside down crosses and massive amounts of occult symbolism in her video too?

nice username btw

This n*gga mad

1. Your alias does not bother me
2. So who's idea was it then?
3. And my username is a double entendre Big Block Chevy , get your mind out of the gutter f*ggot
 5 years ago '13        #58
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 HugeBBC said:

Enlighten us moar pls.

He honestly said it in an interview. Since conspiracy's like that are often a.ssociated with fame. He put that stuff in the video. You also have to watch the video in it's entire context, at the end he wakes up from a dream. So he basically is just messing around.

With that being said, you hip hop conspiracy people are looney for real. I mean I am one paranoid mother fu*ker myself but even my paranoid a.ss don't believe they would let a rapper in the illuminati. I mean cmon! These n*ggas aint even european and they not even important enough. I mean I don't even think all politicians are in the illuminati, much less a rapper who has people telling him what to do. :cmon son:

If anything the rapper is just being used here.

Besides if you dig deeper you would find out reggae artist where using occult symbolism in music, way before rappers that push an agenda by a label, and because they wanted to use it. Bunny Wailer was calling himself an obeah man, and peter tosh's wife was said to be into voodoo. These where people a part of Bob Marley's group the wailers. They're even more Caribbean musicians who where said to be into occultism.

So they where illuminati too?

I mean they're even Jewish and Rastafarini mysticism out their. Ab-Soul even had a kabbalah tree in his control system cover art, which is a part of Jewish Mysticism. So he is iluminati too? Cause all of these things I am mentioning are occult.

Occultism Symbolism and the illuminati are two different things entirely. They both me be evil but they're not the same. Also the illuminati may be forcing people to use that stuff in they're music, but it's all done because they know people will discuss it and they will be paid at the end of the day. Also it may be too cause fear in people. But there is far more corrupt things going on right in front of your face, so please dont go around thinking rappers are the illuminati, in fact some may actually be victims.

P.S. He did direct the video for wassup with Andy Capper so he had all the say in the video

Last edited by Guvnor; 01-26-2013 at 02:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #59
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Dude is wack.
 5 years ago '10        #60
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 23799 23799
 ThaLockerRoom said:
That n*gga playn wit his soul
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy