Manti Te’o Releases Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Voicemails (Audio)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 VerbalAssassin said:
1st page.

5 years ago '12        #102
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
still think he playing everybody, could have easily planned it out to have voice messages incase something like the deadspin story (which happened)
 5 years ago '08        #103
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
Why is this story getting so much attention?, what is the media pushing for here?
who is this samoan fu*ka is he a very talent NFL legend type of player?, is he???

Are they crafting a Narrative where this guy ends up coming out as GAY in his last interview with OPRAH?

I can already see GLAAD, Lady Gaga.....uh lets go further
PRESIDENT OBAMA supporting this "GAY BROTHER".

This entire story is getting way to much attention and it is clearly seems to be leading towards
this guys career not being destroyed but this guy becoming "THE GAY NFL STAR".
 5 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 The N said:
Why is this story getting so much attention?, what is the media pushing for here?
who is this samoan fu*ka is he a very talent NFL legend type of player?, is he???

Are they crafting a Narrative where this guy ends up coming out as GAY in his last interview with OPRAH?

I can already see GLAAD, Lady Gaga.....uh lets go further
PRESIDENT OBAMA supporting this "GAY BROTHER".

This entire story is getting way to much attention and it is clearly seems to be leading towards
this guys career not being destroyed but this guy becoming "THE GAY NFL STAR".
overcompensation imo. fact of the matter is the media didnt do their job, made them look bad, and he's paying for it.
 5 years ago '12        #105
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,708 | Props total: 18220 18220
Stephen A k!lling this n*gga still.
 5 years ago '08        #106
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
this story is mad awkward....falling in love over the web.....that's what pr0n is for
better hope this doesn't affect his draft stock off this bullsh*t

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 4sonsofHorus; 01-25-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #107
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #108
arkansas@$$hole 
space
space
$909 | Props total: 786 786
If that is a female they just got a female to record those and pretended like its from here a while ago. Stop with this crap, dude is just adding more lies and can't cover up the old ones... Draft stock dropping! NFL flop in the making!

Why are they covering for this dude and why are they spending all this money to protect him?
 5 years ago '10        #109
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Maroon_Tiger said:
one of the biggest reasons why its a huge story is being GAY and especially a GAY MALE in a macho sport is not embraced in our society... I wish that he would just come out if he is gay or bis3xual... dude isnt prolly a bad guy but its pathetic as fu*k to make up a story like this if he is gay..

again, society makes people act like this, but i wish he'd have the balls like others to just come out...

and yes, we would like him to come out full force on Oprah...

5 years ago '07        #110
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2463 2463
Hahahahahahahahaha honestly i don't think Manti is gay, I just think he's an insecure lame who got into an online relationship and let it drag on way too long w/out actually getting some visual proof that the person who he thought he was talking to was infact who they said they were..I mean really who meets someone online and lets a long a.ss time pass before meeting and being physically involved with them while still refering to them as their gf or bf? To make matters worst you're telling this individual you love them and all that serious sh*t w/out even truely knowing who the fu*k they are..I think the dude who played the prank on him is a big f*ggot w/no life and way too much times on his hands..who the hell puts that much effort in a prank, fakes being the opposite s3x, and puts on a fake (non convincing) female voice in a sh*tload on conversations?...on top of that the f*ggot stalks some random bi*ch from his hs facebook page for 5 years?! Stealing pics and even asking the girl for videos and sh*t while using some lame excuse that it's too cheer up his cousin or friend who's been in a car accident? ..my god what a sick and twisted homos3xual..then for him to say some dumb sh*t like he tried ending it but manti didn't want it(her to him but really a he) to break up with him and that's his justification for not doing so and instead chose faking the death of the fake female he was portraying to be...As bad as this story makes Manti look I definitely think this Ronaiah homo got the worst end of it..there's no way in hell you can justify faking being the opposite s3x for any prank unless it's a really quick one time joke over the phone thing with a good friend no homo and even then you definitely can't be taking it to the extreme like this f*g did..did he even know Manti in real life? How the hell did they even come across eachothers path online? This sh*t is worthy..but what makes this even more sad is Manti Teo is an all american lb for Notre Dame who could've easily gotten damn near any attractive bi*ch at his school just off of his status alone..but since he chose this route instead, it goes to show you that no matter who you are or what you do if you're insecure and fu*ked in the head it'll show one way or another ..I just hope the girl who's pictures and all were used to keep this hoax going sues this Ronaiah loser for all the piece of sh*t is worth

Last edited by Deniro732; 01-25-2013 at 01:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #111
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3819 3819
Damn... Wanted 1st page on a thread like this...

Holy fu*king GAYNESS Batman!!!

This Renai kid carried on like that for 3 years on the phone in a females voice talking some relationship sh*t

Manti stayed on the phone with a voice like that

I think this is it for me. I don't wanna hear no more sh*t about this story until dude gets drafted. It's too much homoness for this brother to handle.

5 years ago '07        #112
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2463 2463
 pandadays said:
n*gga, did your teacher ever teach you english composition. Paragraphs n*gga! use damn Paragraphs! no one gonna read that ugly sh*t

It never seizes to amaze me that people really think others give a flying fu*k about proper sentence structure on a fu*king internet forum..especially to the extent that they always make it a habit to point it out through some lame joke attempt ..c'mon now, this is bx not a higher learning institute...i'm not writing a paper which will get graded or trying to submit a professional sounding/looking piece of work

Last edited by Deniro732; 01-25-2013 at 01:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #113
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,969 | Props total: 11730 11730
 Maroon_Tiger said:
This.. If dude was a hs boy or elderly man i couldve understood not communicating

Dude had a glorified pen pal at best....hes got friends and family all around him... If dude is taking the relationship seriously like that, youd expect to skype or facetime...

The story is soooo unbelievable... With all the resources at Notre Dame, dude is living like its 1995

Personally, i think dude is making up alot of this sh*t.. Hes gay, or hes bis3xual and in denial that bis3xual means gay
 thugged said:
Did Katie Couric ask him why the fu*k he never saw "her" once in three years?

fu*k that did Katie Couric ask him why the fu*k he never skyped or facetimed "her" once in three years

Theres more to this story man
 5 years ago '08        #114
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
 U.B.HiRM said:
america is a joke
U can get away with murder nowadays if you know the right people and still own a Heisman Trophy
 01-25-2013, 05:26 PM         #115
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ERMAFERKINGERD!

Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #116
mcrw4 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 180 180
 arkansas@$$hole said:
If that is a female they just got a female to record those and pretended like its from here a while ago. Stop with this crap, dude is just adding more lies and can't cover up the old ones... Draft stock dropping! NFL flop in the making!

Why are they covering for this dude and why are they spending all this money to protect him?
this^^

no telling when these were recorded
 5 years ago '12        #117
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #118
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,987 | Props total: 2986 2986
So with all this being known, WTF was that FB from Arizona talkin bout?!?!?!
 5 years ago '07        #119
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Willi263 said:
So with all this being known, WTF was that FB from Arizona talkin bout?!?!?!

this! fu*k was he trying to accomplish adding to the lies
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago